Dress Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good slut." I whisper in his ear before breaking our embrace and turning slide the chair in front of the mirror.

Pulling James to me we stand near the chair kissing deeply my hands roaming his body beneath the teddy. Hi back is to the mirror and I constantly look to the mirror, admiring his ass, hips grinding to me, the butt plug splitting him for me. With a growl I push him down on his knees.

"Eat my pussy like the good slut you are." Lifting my leg I prop my foot in the chair allowing him full access to my wet pussy. His nose brushes my clit as he licks the wet folds. Moaning I pull his face to my hot cunt. Wrapping his lips around my clit he sucks it roughly. I begin to shake as I feel the orgasm building, threatening to steal my breath. I grind my hips to his eager mouth.

Tentatively he runs his hand up my inner thigh to caress my cunt. "Yess..." I moaned as his fingers slide inside of me. Pumping his fingers hard with the sucking drives me over the edge. I watch our reelection in the mirror. His head moving as he laps at my cunt. The material of the teddy tight across his chest. I pull his face roughly to me as I grind my quivering cunt on his fingers.

"Good slut," I purr as I cum covering his fingers and mouth with my juices.

"Such a good cunt eating slut."

I shiver lightly as he still laps at my dripping pussy. I pull his head from between my legs and look at him.

"Thank You Mistress Brenda for the privilege of eating your pussy and making you cum." I moan deep in my throat in response.

"Since you are such a good slut I think I will allow you to cum." I whisper to him. "Stand up and bend over the chair."

He moves quickly to do so and I swat his ass playfully as he presents it to me.

"You have such a beautiful ass my slut." I caress his cheeks.

"Thank You Mistress Brenda," he moans as my hand moves to the plug.

"And my little slut just loves me to fuck his ass doesn’t he." wiggling the plug a little. He moves his hips to meet it.

"Yes Mistress Brenda, your slut loves the way you fuck his ass." I let go of the plug.

"Then beg for it, beg for the release you so badly need."

My fingers stroking his rim teasingly, not touching the plug. He rolls his hips to me, desperate for me to fuck him with the plug. Stepping away from him I swat him on the ass once more.

"I don’t hear you begging slut." He moans as I step away.

"Please Mistress Brenda, your ass slut needs to cum real bad. Your ass slut wants to please his Mistress and cum for her like the good slut he is."

I watch his hips thrusting the air as i pull his favorite toy from the toy box. Sliding the strap on into place I pour a good amount of lube on it and walk back to him. The dildo bouncing as i walk.

"Good slut." I swat his ass again making him jump and moan. Reaching up to his but plug i give it a few sharp thrusts before pulling it out. His hips pumping to meet it he lets out a frustrated whimper as I pull it out roughly.

“Turn your head and look into the mirror slut. I want you to watch me fuck your hot ass."

I gently press the head of the dildo in his ass as he looks in the mirror. I can see the look of sheer delight on his face as he rocks his hips back to meet the hard dildo. His eyes are glued on our image as I thrust roughly and shove it in deeply.

His body stiffens a bit and he moans in pain and pleasure as it fills him. I grind my hips to his ass.

"You have such a hot fucking ass my slut." whispering harshly. "You love me to fuck it don’t you?"

"Yes Mistress Brenda." he manages around moans.

I thrust my hips to him harder. Driving the dildo deep into his ass. He gasps and rolls his hips to me, meeting each thrust. I watch the pleasure and torture on his face in the mirror as he watches me thrust into his ass. I grab his hard cock and stroke it roughly as I shove my hips harder to his.

"Please Mistress Brenda." he moans begging.

"Please what my ass slut?"

"Please may your ass slut cum for you, Mistress Brenda." My name ends in a whimper as it leaves his mouth.

I know he is close but the cock ring is holding him back, preventing him from spilling his seed. I thrust faster and as deep as I can. My thighs slap his as i piston into him. I pull the snap on the cock ring allowing it to fall to the chair.

"Yes my slut. Cum for me. Show Your Mistress how much you love to be fucked in the ass." He moans as I pound into his ass. I can feel his body stiffen as i drive deep. I watch his cock in the mirror as it begins to jerk.

"Yes. James." I hiss. "Cum for me like a good slut." Moaning loudly his hot seed shoots out, spilling on his chest and over the chair and floor. I give a few more sharp thrust before grinding into him as deep as I can, my own orgasm washing over me.

"Thank You Mistress." His voice is strained from the tremendous effort. Moaning I stoke his ass lovingly.

Rolling my hips gently to his, I can feel his body shaking under me. I slowly pull out and he whimpers softly.

"Stand up James." I command softly. When he stands i pull him around and kiss him deep on the mouth. "Come" I take his hand and lead him from the bedroom. We step into the living room and I sit in my favorite chair before the fire place. He stands obediently before me.

"I am thirsty my pet. Bring me a glass of wine." I thought for a second. "And an empty dish."

He quickly returns and presents the glass and the bowl to me. I motion with my hand for him to kneel and he does so. Silently I lean forward to kiss him softly. I place the dish on the floor between my feet and pour some of the wine from my cup into it.


"Thank You Mistress Brenda. May your pet drink it now?" Flashing James a loving smile.

"Yes pet." My hand stroking his head. "You earned it."

I settle back into the chair to the sound of his lapping the wine in the bowl.

"Thank You Mistress, may your pet be of any other service to you."

I shiver softly. "Yes pet, light us a fire." He quietly moves to light the fire, and once it is blazing warmly he come back to kneel before me. Gently taking one foot in his hand he begins to rub it gently. Caressing the sole and kissing it softly. I leaned back in the chair and sigh contentedly.

"How was the hunting for you today Mistress." I chuckled having forgotten all about going hunting this morning. "The hunting sucked today." I settled more comfortably in the easy boy. "But this evening more than made up for it." James flashed me a smile and laughed softly.

12