Dressed for Panic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers

"My advice is to keep watching. They usually masturbate at night, I'm told. Occasionally also in chemistry class," I added that last one just to tease him. I had noticed him in my organic chemistry class. Then I left to go to class, leaving Craig to watch me wiggle my hips as I walked away.

Three nights later I opened my curtains and undressed to my panties in my usual exhibitionist way. I upped the ante by slowing slipping off my panties, too, for the first time. I lay on the bed, and I spread my legs wide apart. I bent my legs over the edge of the bed. That way my pussy was up front near the edge, which faced the window.

I slowly teased myself with my fingers, stroking my labia lovingly. I was imagining Craig in his window with his camera, clicking away furiously. I got myself good and wet, rather quickly with the idea of Craig and his camera watching me intently. I stuck a finger in me and I gasped. I almost came already!

I finished the job, putting on a rather spectacular show, and then I rose, looked out of the window while touching myself down there, and then slowly closed the curtains.

The next day I went to chemistry class. I entered at the last minute. The class is in an amphitheater, and the rows of chairs gradually rise with the distance from the lectern. The last row therefore affords some privacy. People often sit there and goof off, it being easy to do since it is so far from the professor. He does not care anyway, I'm sure.

I walked straight up to the back row. Craig quickly left his seat and came up to the back row to sit next to me. We were alone in the back row, except for one girl who was at the complete other end of the row. We exchanged greetings. He told me he had had another sighting of his special bird, and he had seen her masturbate.

"So girl birds do in fact masturbate? That might be a publishable finding, you know," I said.

"Yes. They do it at night, when everyone thought birds sleep," Craig said.

"It seems reasonable to me," I said.

"And they do it sometimes in chem class, I'm told," Craig added. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. I was wearing a short, tight, denim skirt. I pushed it up to my hips, exposing my black panties. Then I slid off my panties, exposing my pussy. I handed my panties to Craig.

"I'll be wanting those back," I said. Craig nodded. He was excited. So was I, but I was trying not to show it.

Then I did it. I masturbated right there in chem class, sitting next to Craig. My fingers were pumping in and out of my cunt furiously when Craig touched and held my arm. "Let me use my fingers, instead," he said.

"Craig, so far this is exhibitionism. If your fingers enter me it's sex. I'm not ready for that," I said. In truth, I was totally turned on and more than ready for it. I just did not want to be too easy.

"I'll show you all my pictures if you let me," Craig said.

I did not reply, but I tried to look thoughtful, as if seeing his pictures tempted me. It did not. But after a short interval I released his arm and reclined and closed my eyes. He read my body language and his fingers entered my cunt. No doubt he had done to this to some lucky girl before me, so he knew what he was doing, thank goodness, and I sat there, secretly thrilled. A boy was touching me for the first time, and he was fingering me, and I liked it. I liked it a lot.

It was a huge extra turn on that it was in public, in chemistry class no less, but hey, organic chemistry studies life. And sex is all about life, isn't it? However, at that point I was just thrilled to be touched intimately by a boy. Finally!

Obviously, I suppressed my urge to moan. I was deathly quiet while he fingered me. Only my uneven breathing gave me away as I approached the moment of climax. I allowed myself to whisper of "Oh my," when I came, and I took his fingers out. I brought his fingers to my mouth and kissed them tenderly.

After class we went to a café. Craig showed me his pictures. They were still on his camera, so the screen was small. I saw myself topless and then later naked and finally masturbating for his camera. I said, "They're hot. You're a good photographer."

"You're a great model," Craig replied.

"Thank you," I said. I waited for him to make a move, to ask me to model privately for him, or to invite me to the movies, or to study chem together; anything. But no, he did nothing. The only thing he did was to show me more voyeuristic pictures of Christine.

Apparently, Christine had been showing off her cute little naked body in the room right above mine, the little slut. She was stealing my thunder! But then I realized with two such temptations, we would simply have a larger audience. Was that what I wanted? It was all so confusing.

"Which do you like? Chocolate or vanilla?" I asked Craig.

"The chocolate bird gets herself off in chem class. She's my kind of bird."

"Technically, Craig, you got her off. I like your fingers," I said. I was giving him an opening you could drive a truck through. Nope. He ignored it or just didn't see it.

Craig said, "Glad you like the pictures. I've got to go to another class. I'm not washing my hands for a week," he said, raising his fingers to his nose and sniffing dramatically. I smiled, and watched him leave the café. He was not going to be my date for Valentine's Day, I guess.

The small amount of exhibitionism in my window, and the chem class incident, was good preparation for Susan's "game." But even so, I asked myself: Was I really going gradually to take off my clothes in front of eight boys? We would all be in the same room, a few feet away from each other. They would not be viewing me through a telescopic lens. Were eight boys going to see me naked up front and personal? Or maybe more correctly, almost naked? Why was I doing this? Wasn't it humiliating and degrading?

I was treating myself as a piece of meat to be offered to the boys, and not as a woman; not as a thinking, caring, human being with my own wants and needs. It was sexist and disgusting. Yet I wanted to do it. I was scared -- no, I was terrified -- but I wanted to do it. I don't know why.

I simply wanted to do it.

Once the games began, I was surprised that the boys chose me to remove clothing as often as they did Sarah. I began to smile. I began to develop a little confidence.

Susan had some strip tease music, and she would play it at those moments when we had to undress. At one point she changed the rules: The boys would be removing our clothes for us. Also they could throw in more money (to increase the haul for the soup kitchen) to 'buy' the removal of even more clothes. In 20 minutes, we were down to our bra and panties. A lot of hands felt me up during the removal of my clothes. Three of the boys even kissed me, two of them in a long, lingering fashion.

I was so ashamed. I was revealing my body to eight boys I barely knew, and some I did not know at all. It helped that Sarah was doing the same, but it not help enough. What was wrong with me? Why was I doing this? I saw the lust in the boys' eyes. The lust was for me. That was why I was doing it! I had been shunned and ignored for too long. I needed this. These men weren't peeping Toms with cameras with telescopic sights. These were live men, a few feet away from me. I could smell them, I could hear them, and they could have reached out and touched me. This was very different from Craig and his camera.

For my hose, the boys let me remove it myself. I did it as I had seen done by femmes fatales in the old movies. I peeled it slowly down my leg with my foot up on a chair. According to Susan and Sarah both, my legs are sexy. The boys whooped and cheered as I removed my hose. I loved it. I blew them air kisses.

The boys could tell I was enjoying letting them strip me of my clothes. Some boys might have been into me humiliating myself. To me reluctantly giving myself away in a shame spiral. Fortunately Steve had chosen well, and none of these boys were like that. They liked that Sarah and I were enjoying ourselves.

Finally we were left only in our bra and panties and both Sarah and I knew the next round meant we would lose our bra. We were to remove our bras ourselves. Susan, being second prize, had to remove her bra first. I carefully watched as she did it.

She turned her back to the boys, so they could see only her naked back and get glimpses of her boobs, the parts you could see from behind her. With her back turned to us, you could see the lovely curves of her body, and you had glimpses of the edges of her boobs, even from directly behind her. I'm sure the boys found the view titillating and sexy. She turned around slowly with her hands over her boobs, so the boys could not see her areolas or nipples.

Then she blew them a kiss and removed her hands. There was wild applause. One guy wanted to 'sample the merchandise.' Sarah looked to Susan, and she shook her head no. "Not yet, boys," Susan said. "Patience is a virtue." Sarah flamboyantly jiggled her boobs. She was enjoying herself.

I should mention that Susan was wearing a halter top with no bra and short shorts made from yoga pants. Her short shorts were so tight you could actually see the outline of the folds of her vagina. She told Sarah and me her sartorial choice was meant as a "mood enhancer." My guess is that it was highly effective as such.

I shamelessly copied Susan's technique when it was my turn to remove my bra. I'm a good dancer, so my strip tease was especially effective. When I was done, I walked up to one of the boys and wiggled my large boobs in front of his face.

I had always thought my boobs were a C cup. But when Susan and Sarah took me shopping, I discovered I am a D cup. That's large, but happily it's not huge. Wearing the right sized bra makes a difference in the comfort of a bra. But now the bra was off. I stuck one of my boobs right up against the lucky boy's mouth and he sucked on the nipple. I groaned, as he did so.

The groan was calculated, and it worked magnificently. Suddenly I was considered hyper sexy, and the boys seemed to be drooling over their fantasies of having me give them blowjobs.

I put two of my fingers in my mouth, and pretended they were the cock of one of the boys, and sucked on them suggestively. Cacophony ensued from the boys' cheers, whoops, and old fashioned applause. Now that we were both down to only our panties, the stripping was over. There was to be one last hand, the winner was to get me, and the boy with the second largest pot was to get Sarah.

I wanted to titillate the boys. I wanted them to want me. I wanted them to lust for me. God, did I want it. I think they could tell, too. My wanting them to lust for me turned them on even more than simply seeing all that I would reveal, which was absolutely everything, except for what my new skimpy panties covered. Did I say skimpy? I should have said very skimpy. Very little fabric was covering me just then. Susan herself had chosen them for me.

A boy named Mike won. I did not know him, but nevertheless he got me. Jose came in second, and he got Sarah. The other boys were disappointed, but they took it well, and they were backslapping Mike and Jose. They said they wanted to hear every detail later. I had not thought about that aspect, but there it was. I had to deal with it. I had no choice.

I walked up to Mike and wiggled my boobs in his face. I whispered in his ear, "I want you, big boy. I want to taste your cock. I want to give you pleasure like you've never known." That did it, Mike told me later. He was hooked.

The one piece of advice Sarah had given me concerning blowjobs was 'no teeth.' I took Mike to my bedroom and we kissed. It was the first time I had kissed a boy. Mike had no idea he was giving me my first kiss. He would have freaked out, I'm sure, if he had known.

It was a closed mouth kiss. I remembered Susan had told me to open my mouth and let our tongues mingle, so I did. It was wonderful. My pussy began to get a little wet and to tingle.

As we kissed I unbuttoned Mike's shirt. He wore an undershirt, too. I pulled that off over his head. His muscular chest and six-pack abs turned me on. Then I knelt before him and looked up, making eye contact. Sarah had told me to do that. I took off his jeans, and I saw he had a nice, big erection.

"Just a minute," Mike said. "I want you naked."

"I'm here to please, big boy," I said. "You won me, fair and square. I am yours. Whatever you want, you get." That must have been the right thing to say, because I saw his cock jump, even through his briefs. I stood and slowly, tantalizingly, pulled down my panties. I was now naked before him. I dramatically twirled my panties around, and tossed them onto a chair in the corner of the room. Later on I realized he must have thought I was offering sex.

I said, "I'm told one way to suppress a gag reflex is to be relaxed. My having an orgasm or two before a blowjob is a good way to do that. Are you interested? Your choice, big boy."

Mike lay me down on the bed. He stripped off his briefs, and I saw a hard cock for the first time in my life. I stared at it. I must have looked like a small child seeing an iPad for the first time. He climbed on top of me and kissed me lovingly and passionately. I just absolutely loved his kisses.

While Mike kissed me he played with my boobs. His right hand drifted south until it reached my V, and then he gently pushed my legs apart. I made sure they gave way willingly. I closed my eyes and waited for the experience of being fingered. Except for Craig's awkward attempts in chem class, it would be the first time a boy fingered me. I was eager.

I fully expected him to finger me, and I was really looking forward to that, but he had other ideas. His cock entered my already wet and inviting pussy. Oh my God, I was losing my virginity to a boy I had only just met! I had known him for less than an hour. I was completely freaked out! Neither Sarah nor Susan had warned me this might happen and in retrospect I was an idiot not to have realized that it might.

I had not even realized my language could easily have been interpreted as inviting sex. In retrospect, I am sure Mike thought exactly that: I was inviting him to pleasure me with his cock, not just simply his fingers.

It was happening: We were fucking. I had given my hymen to the bar of my little brother's bicycle when I fell on it, so there was no hymen for Mike's cock to push through. It was just all me. All he had was my (very) well-lubricated vaginal canal to boldly go where no man had gone before.

You know, some girls like sex and some do not, and for many it is just something you have to do if you want to have a man.

Well, as it turns out, I absolutely love sex. I realized that seconds after he was inside me. I groaned and I cried out, "Oh my God this is wonderful!" I don't know what Mike thought; I'm sure he was certain he was not my first if the thought had even occurred to him. Whatever he thought by my outburst it encouraged him, and I saw him smile broadly.

I was naturally a fantastic lay. No acting was required. I loved every second his cock was inside me, I loved the way it pumped in and out, I loved every single thing he did with it. I instinctively wrapped my legs around him, holding him there. I kissed his chest. I moaned and I groaned.

Mike's cock filled me up. It completed me. I suddenly understood John Milton's Paradise Lost in a whole new light, as Mike pumped his cock in and out of me. Paradise came from within. Sex was the way to make myself whole. It made me one with Mike. It completed me. I did not want it to stop.

At one point Mike said, "I want you on top."

I said, "Anything you want. I am yours, just don't stop fucking me. You feel so good!"

Mike got a big smile. He pulled out and rolled onto his back and I climbed on top of him, letting my large boobs graze his chest, tickling it with my nipples, as I now did the work, pumping in and out of him a bit too frantically.

"Whoa, girl, it's too intense, you'll make me cum too soon," Mike said, as he grabbed my hips to slow me down. "Let me take you from behind. It'll be better, and I'll last longer, so you can cum too."

He pushed me off and placed me on all fours, and then he mounted me just like an animal would on Wild Kingdom. Well let me tell you, those animals are not stupid. When he was taking me from behind his cock practically touched my soul and the endorphins were building as I rapturously enjoyed his cock pleasuring my pussy. He held my hips to steady himself as he ploughed away at me. His hands were large and strong. I loved how masculine he was.

I did not realize it but I was crying out so loudly, people could hear me down the hall, even though my door was closed. When I came it was so intense I almost fainted. I did not faint, however, but apparently I screamed.

I screamed so loud Susan burst into my room to save me from whatever horror was making me scream so loud. She was surprised to find me in the throes of ecstasy as Mike pumped in and out with increased ferocity. She told me later that the contrast in the colors of our skin turned her on: Mike was snow white, and I am milk chocolate brown. Those upstate bleached folks had never seen interracial sex before, and it was thrilling. Susan found herself touching herself right through her cut off yoga pants, before she even realized it.

Susan began to laugh when she realized the cause of my scream. I was not in trouble. No, I was in ecstasy.

Some of the boys had followed her in, also concerned and ready to save the damsel in distress (that would be me). Instead they were treated to a live interracial sex show. It was a good one, too, even if it was about to end. Ike ravishing my body and ravishing me. When it did, they began to applaud. Mike shot his load deep inside me, and I collapsed on my stomach onto the bed with Mike falling on top of me, his cock still deep inside me.

I had not counted on fucking, and I had not counted on an audience. I hid my face in the pillow. I was embarrassed and ashamed. Mike's cock rapidly deflated and he got off of me. There I was, naked on the bed, hiding my face but nothing else, thoroughly ravished and completely exposed in front of Susan and six boys.

I am not an ostrich, I thought. Not seeing them does not mean they cannot see me.

I never would have thought I could have done anything like this, but I just had. And what came next was even more shocking. I rolled over onto my back, closing my legs but otherwise completely exposing myself to everyone, and I said, "Hey Mike, do you still want your blowjob?"

Everyone laughed. Then I said, "Boys, I need a date for Valentine's Day. Are any of you free and perhaps interested?" (I had given up on Craig. I still gave him my shows, but nothing ever happened again in chem class.) As they took in the sight of my naked body, right after it was ravished, they all nodded dumbly. All six of them plus Mike wanted to take me out on Valentine's Day. Since I had just fucked Mike, he was the one to whom I said yes.

I had my first date for Valentine's Day. All I had to do to get it was to expose myself to seven men, eight if you count the guy occupied elsewhere with Sarah, and let a total stranger take my cherry with everyone knowing it and even watching the grand finale. No matter how you ascribe value to that, it was a pretty expensive way to get a date.

Mike became my boyfriend. The other six guys became my friends, and I suspect they were hoping to gain my affection for the time when Mike and I broke up. I think they also hoped I would give them a little sex on the side. You know, I was sorely tempted; I was becoming a sex fiend. I decided however to stay true to Mike.

Mike came through, and I had a wonderful date for Valentine's Day. After our first romp, when he made me cum with his cock inside me once again, I finally gave him his hard-won blowjob. I had studied up on how to give blowjobs, reading instructions I found on various Internet sites.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers