Dressed So Ch. 03

Story Info
The girls meet a new Master.
5.1k words
4.79
22.9k
11
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

The Master

Tess needed a shower and I had to prepare some quick notes. Then I showered and dressed. I grab my bag and one of her coats and asked Tess to get moving. She quickly called the Lobby and asked the doorman for a cab to downtown. We chatted quietly as the elevator descended and I lightly kissed her.

"I need to stop at my place. I can't enter the office dressed like this, ok?"

Tess waited while I changed into a more appropriate dress and lower heels. She called my doorman for another cab and we left. As the elevator dropped two flights the door opened. There was Seward, a male neighbor. I introduced Tess, said hello, and exited the box quickly when the door opened. Once in the cab Tess asks why the brush off.

"Tess, he's wanted me from the first sight, and I like Ladies remember?"

"But we could do a BBC? That would be fun, that is, if you'd allow Mistress."

I was distracted but pause when her statement sunk in. "You'd want to share a man with me?"

"Certainly Mistress, but only on your terms. He was beautiful and had quite a package."

She was correct, for Seward always seemed to be semi-hard and in tight trousers. I let it drop but her request was turning in my mind. How could we do that type of hook-up? Would he expect further opportunities, would I want additional trysts? He was very attractive at 190cm and over 90 kilos. He was a successful Attorney handling cross border business negotiations. Could I handle watching my transfemme giving Seward head? Could I deal with having a cock different than Jenna's or Tess's? I was clearly considering the details!

At the office Tess met Melissa my assistant. She is a beautiful hetro girl with large breasts and a tiny waist, who enjoys dressing almost too sexy for daytime. Melissa had the telcon set up and I quickly resolved the conflict and within an hour we were out the door.

I considered the last cab ride conversation, then said "Tess, could you see yourself watching a big black guy fucking my tight pussy, maybe even my bum?"

She turned to look into my eyes, moved closer and slid her hand up my dress. Her eyes stayed on mine as she pulled the thong panel aside and her two fingers gently entered me. Softly and slowly, her long fingers found my g-spot and I orgasmed, I nearly fainted. I'd cum so quickly. I leaned into her for support as she brought my mouth to hers. Nothing was spoken but it was settled. Soon this sketch of an idea would come to pass. Which of us would initiate the liaison would just fall into place. I had a thought it would be Tess.

Friday evening we met after work at a Lesbian bar on the Plateau. We were having a good evening until Tess saw Jenna. A moment later Jenna smiled at me and crossed to our side of the large bar.

"Tess, this is an old and dear friend of mine. Jenna, this is my Lover, Tess."

Jenna moved closer and pecked me on the cheek "I adore your name, Hardy is one my favorites." then Jenna surprised us. She turned to Tess and kissed her so deeply others nearby at the bar gave a soft hoot.

"Tess, I needed to clear the air between us. I'm just Madeline's friend now and I'm hoping I can be close with you as well, please accept me as your friend."

Tess handled this with a certain grace "I taste something on your tongue. I know you like girls, who's pussy have you just played with Jenna?"

We all laugh at this, since it was so clearly not true. Jenna joined us for dinner that evening. We arranged to meet and sunbathe at my apartment the next afternoon.

As Tess rode back to my place I snuggled against her "Madeline, she isn't what I thought. Jenna might just be a new friend. I feel she understands your heart, as well as mine. Do you have feelings for her still?"

"Not as in the past Tess. That's due to our love developing. You are mine, and though I wouldn't have though possible our mutual submissiveness is one of the reasons I'm not in love with Jenna, nor anyone else Tess."

It was a clear warm afternoon when Jenna came in wearing a sinfully short pair of shorts and wedge heels.

"To the Terrace Ladies. Let the bathing begin."

She went to the first chaise and lifted off her top. She hadn't a bra on, and then she slipped out the shorts to reveal a rhinestone bikini thong.

Tess smiled "I like your attitude Jenna. I'll bring out the Riesling and glasses. Maddie can you tan as well as Jenna?" I looked and saw that Jenna had tanned her breasts.

I was happy these two were getting along, since Tess knew that I'd let Jenna take my butt only six weeks earlier. We all settled on the chaises and Tess and I removed our tops. Only a seriously curious neighbor might see the three of us exposed on the upper Terrace. I closed my eyes and wondered if there might be a chance we'd ever be in bed together. Tess could be a bit demanding, though she was playing the submissive this weekend. Her idea of having Seward had really penetrated my imagination. I hadn't been with a man in at least 4 years, and only three men had ever fucked me. Two were less than remarkable. I lack any context when it came to men. Jenna's recent adventures came up in our conversation.

When I looked up Jenna and Tess were comparing breasts. Both had received special care from their surgeons. I could see slight differences; Jenna points seemed a bit more erect and Tess's had a nice lower curve. Either way each was a lucky girl.

"My first sugar daddy paid for these, yes I guess I paid for them in a round-about-way" said Jenna.

"I'm seeing a new guy now, also a daddy. He's 40 but in good shape, mostly handsome. His gifts are a real help since my career was torpedoed by the tax changes. Next fall things will be better. He doesn't lay me enough though. I'll find a new mate, maybe another beauty like Madeline."

We relaxed for about two hours when Jenna got a call from her boyfriend. "He's taking me dancing tonight. The last time that happen I met a sweet lady friend of his. She called me the next day and we've slept together a couple of times. Life can be complicated."

Standing Jenna kissed us each and pulled on her top and sexy shorts. I was amazed her tiny bikini could hide her great cock, but somehow Tess's was held as well.

After Jenna left, Tess suggested we retire "Who's the domme dear?"

My smile clarified her role "I'll going and find my favorite toy Tess."

Later while dining the subject of Seward came up again. Tess said "I've had a dream of playing with a big black cock for years but I didn't feel self assured. I still wouldn't do something like this without you Madeline. And I do really want to watch your pussy swallow a great black cock."

The next Wednesday Madeline rode up the elevator with Seward. She enjoyed his scent after he exited at the lower floor. The very next day she encountered him early.

"I've got an important reason for getting to the office this early" said Seward. "You look lovely Madeline. I hope I'm heading your way. We could share a cab?"

Madeline smiled "I'm being picked up by Tess this morning. We've also got an early appointment with a Lawyer."

Madeline looked at the floor realizing he might want more information.

At the building door he said, "Oh, I wish you'd allow me to help you and your Partner."

Tess said hi as he passed her car "See you soon Seward."

On the following Monday evening Tess met Seward in the Lobby. "I'd like to ask you to join Madeline and I for a drink tonight, maybe a light dinner?" Tess was dressed to the nines, having had an afternoon Faunesess Committee meeting.

Seward stopped short hearing the invitation "But Madeline and you are, you're sure she is invited me as well? She's been less than warm for the passed three months."

Tess moved closer to Seward, close enough to slide her left hand up along his trouser leg. She was happy to find such his large spear resting. Seward smiled as Tess rubbed the man's toy. Her touch brought Seward's attention and he started to swelling.

"Seward, we both want to have you, Madeline and I want you to share some time and maybe more."

"But Madeline hangs with, I mean she's into special 'Ladies', she, Oh, I get it now Tess."

He paused and eyed Tess closely, noting her dress, her scent. She smiled knowingly.

"Humm, I'll be there in say, about an hour?"

Tess called from the elevator "Seward is coming for a drink in 50 minutes dear, and Madeline, I'm in charge tonight; do as I say, is that clear honey? I want to watch Madeline play with Seward."

I had considered that the three of us would see each other sometime, but this week? Just not so soon. I needed to quickly shower and arrange the bedroom and changed. I pulled a suspender belt from the drawer and selected the hose and my black 120mm heels.

Tess came in and looking at me, slowly undressed. Since she was wearing her nicest lingerie she was careful removing the bra, suspender, the hose. I had to stop and watch, while I considered her plans. Naked she approached me.

"We both needed a shower, and a cleansing, but I wanted you to see me like this. You can say no Madeline, if you've any reservations."

I was looking at her lips, her breasts, at her clitty. It was not hard but not soft. I considered kneeing but just drew her close. We kissed and she pushed me away.

"Get to the toilette Maddie, now!"

Twenty minutes later I was dressing.

"Madeline, please select something for me to wear while do my face. Remember I'm your Mistress tonight, you will do as I say, agreed?"

I turned to her and smiled, "Yes, Mistress."

I was wearing a black set with a shelf bra so I selected a beautiful platinum lace set for her, and platinum seamed stockings. She would also wear a mid-thigh chemise while I had a long sheer gown. Her heels would be Louboutin in soft red, sandals 120mm tall. I realized how excited I was when I adjusted my thong. I was more than a little damp.

We both got the other details settled; the wine, music and some carefully selected toys and lube. Tess dimmed the light just as the bell rang. She pointed to me and I knew how to proceed.

I fluffed my hair and opened the door with my sheer robe slightly parted.

"Please come in Master Seward," I said as I curtsied on to my left knee and dropped my head. When I looked up, Seward's hand was on my chin and he led me first up and then back into the apartment. I was ready to be his and Tess's plaything.

Tess came to him and reached up to kiss him. I meanwhile had curtsied again and awaited his next move.

"Madeline was correct Master, please come, and let's play with her, humm?"

I turned to notice that he was getting hard.

"Madeline, please open the Master's trousers, free his cock please." A moment later Tess took his hand, leading him and therefore me to the Living Room. She stopped and turned to face Seward still holding his hand. She slipped his right hand into her thong; his fingers found what she wanted him to. I watched Seward's face hoping all would proceed.

"Tess, I'll accept your slave's attention, have her suck me now." His hand remained in her thong as Tess became semi-rigid. "And I want you on your knees as well."

Tess slipped downward and took his cock into her mouth, licking the side and then the rim of the head. She turned to me and moved his how hard cock into my mouth. It was now very full and I licked the shaft and then returned to take the helmet into my mouth. As I did I brought my hand to grasp the base. He was so long and thick. I knew what she intended for me next.

"Madeline I want you to let Master into your throat; take your time dear. Slowly Madeline, allow your throat to adjust."

Slowly it did enter me, I paused and breathed carefully. He was still not fully inside me and Tess had been very specific. I let a bit more passed my tongue, but he was swelling up, and I knew not to gag. Tess had been instructing me on deep throat penetration for weeks. She was not as large as Seward but several of our toys were. I could do this but I needed to focus.

"Oh Madeline it's so great to see his Black Cock in your mouth, I mean your throat. I can see you adjust to his pulses. I want him in my mouth now."

With that I knew I could release Seward, but it would take a moment. As I did she kissed me and then took his cock, licking my spit, and taking him into her mouth. I reached down to my thong; I was soaked. I'd never even dreamed of doing something like this. It was amazing, watching Tess suck this big cock. I reached to her throat when I saw her skin deform around the huge shaft of Master's cock.

"Oh Baby, Tess that's it suck my big fat cock. Madeline pull off my pants now!"

I did as Master directed then helped him remove his tight shorts. He wasn't very hairy and his butt cheeks were firm and taut. Then I saw something; Seward had a butt plug in his tight ass! I consider what to do and remembered how it felt when Tess would twist mine, so I pushed my fingers to grasp the edge of the stone and I shifted it a bit.

"Ohh Madeline, oh Madeline I'm going to cum into your Mistress's mouth!

Tess tried to handle the seed but Seward was gushing too much. I slipped closer to help lick her face clean. Still he continued, I actually used two fingers to scoop up a big dollop. Tess turned and we kissed, tonguing the snowball. I was clearly horny. I wanted to take him now, put that fat dick into my pussy but Master fell back on to the sofa bench spent. I move to his lap and took the cock that had just filled both of our mouths back into mine. He slowly soften within my mouth.

I few minutes later Seward lifted my chin for a second time.

"I want to fuck your ass Madeline. Can you prepare yourself?"

I looked toward Tess, "You shall obey Madeline, now!"

I saw myself in the mirror, my face was a bit imperfect but I was ready for more of this wild black man. Tess was positioning me, I assumed she realized the size of his cock would best be handle from the rear dog position. She licked my sensitive rose and confirmed that I had lubed the rim.

"Tess I want you to fluff me before I enter her. Get me wet and hard for your slave's ass. That's a good girl, get me wet so I don't hurt Madeline."

She moved beside me and quickly we were at it again, Master's cock was held at my opening. Tess was licking him, and then covering his helmet. "Push on to his cock little Madeline, I want to watch this cock slide slowly into your core."

I looked back as the helmet opened me and I felt him enter, just an inch in, nearly eight to go. He was so long and hard. Master was calming me, petting my hair and played with my breasts as I slid down his black shaft.

"That's so wonderful Madeline, can I get the camera?" I shock my head NO. I couldn't speak as I felt the base thicken and my rim spread wider.

After I'd pushed back to his balls I rested, breathing carefully. The fullness can't be described beyond that. Then I looked back and the Master bent down to kiss me, pulling my waist to his truck. It was crazy but his cock seemed to slip deeper into me and I grasped, "Ohhh"

"Now I will fuck you, fuck your super tight little butt." He started slowly, in and out, but with a short stroke. As I adjusted I reached back to cause him to run the strokes deeper, deeper and now faster. I was controlling this man as he fucked my rosebud. I felt a surge starting in my belly, or was it my womb, but I felt my orgasm coming. Slowly his cock was bring me to a climax that was causing me to ooze. My pussy was pulsating and my juices were flowing. Tess saw the change in my eyes and moved her mouth beneath me to lick me as Master continued his deep fucking. I was beside myself and I exploded, yet he kept fucking, maybe a bit slower, but he was still deep in my ass. I would never be able to live without a cock such as this in my ass. I wanted him to take Tess and I to his castle, to be his sex slaves for, OHH. I was still climaxing!

I awoke some minutes later; I think I passed out?

"Madeline that was so beautiful" Tess was kissing my face, but she was covered with his seed, I mean her entire face was covered with jism, and she smelled of my pussy. Her face was a mess but she was smiling.

"Can you help Master fuck me like that? I want to have you watch his cock disappear inside me like I watch it disappear into you." She was panting, had she climaxed yet?

I looked for Seward, I mean Master, where had he gone? Where was the big beautiful black cock?

"Master will be back in a moment dear, he will not be leaving tonight, is that clear? You will fuck him again, and he will shoot into your mouth as well.

I was not fully aware, but I nodded "Yes Tess, I will, help him do that to you. I want you to feel what just happen to me. I hope I can be as helpful as you were. Come here and let me clean you up dear."

I saw the Master and his long cock moving back into the room. He look refreshed, he'd showered.

"Madeline get Tess ready, there on the side chair though. I want to enjoy you cleaning her rim."

I looked to his face and saw a sharp yet small smile, "Yes Master," then I removed my bra and gown.

Tess's bum was ready, but I needed a moment, I was still less than fully aware. Then I saw Master was stroking himself, "let me do that Master," I said, moving to grasp the semi-rigid phallus.

Now he was settle just above Tess, and her butt was softening as I slipped in my fingers. Seward's cock was not quite ready so I took him into my mouth for a moment. I decided it was time and placed Master's thick cock into my girlfriend's ass. He couldn't wait like he did with me. He drove into Tess with out a pause, not fast but swiftly entering her deep bottom. She cried out as he found her inner wall, turning in surprise. I held him to help her adjust.

"Tess isn't quite as tight Madeline, I didn't intend to plunge so quickly. Now I'll withdraw it a little slower."

When his cock was halfway inside Tess he paused and shifted about. Tess turned and looked at me and I kissed her.

"His cock is ready to fuck you Tess. Can you handle his thick meat dear girl?"

Seward shifted again and Tess said "That feels so good Madeline, let him fuck me now."

He didn't await my approval, but moved slowly down and stroked her bottom. I realized he wanted her closer just as he stood and lifted Tess to a kneeling position. Now she was panting heavily. And moaning,

"Ohhh Madeline, he's fucking me! Agggh."

Master was now moving to his back and Tess followed riding his cock. Master moved her to a full cowgirl. I could watch the cock slip nearly out of her hole then diving deeply in again. He was pumping her tight hole rapidly, and Tess was pointing.

"Get my clitty in your mouth Maddie"

I pulled the panel of her thong aside and exposed her semi-rigid cockette.

Tess cried, "I want to be inside both of you, Please! Master fuck, fuck, ooohh fuck, Oh Master fuck me."

I tried to keep her cockette in my mouth but Master was moving so aggressively it kept popping out. He rose to a standing position with Tess's heels high due to his holding her at the knees. Her tight hole was full, then empty, she was fully gapped. Her bum was simply smoothly sliding up and down master's stiff cock.

Seward wasn't slowing but he wanted a new position. He squatted so she could set her heels on the carpet and he pistoned upward into her smooth opening. After half a minute he stopped.

"This isn't working dears. Madeline, come suck me clean while Tess moves to the sofa arm. That's a good height? No get atop the lower back."

He stepped nearer and resumed fucking Tess, now that her quim was at the perfect height.

"You both can plan on get some more of this stick Babes."

I walked nearer to Master and leaned over to take Tess's cockette into my mouth. Just as I did, sucked and licking Tess, she erupted, Master still pumping into her.

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers
12