Dressed So

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

"Maybe you'll stay the weekend?"

Tess had not been happy I'd left her that Friday evening. Her own history was surely filled with past lovers but she was falling in love and therefore used the quiet time to consider the next phase of her seduction. She wanted something to come from our meeting and felt she was ready to commit to one woman. It wasn't strange to Tess that we were attracted to each other. She had the advantage most transfemme never have, having transitioned near 15, her skin and hair were as perfect as any 28 year genetic girl and her breasts had large areolas, unusual for a transfemme. Since she was 17 years old Tess had never been mistaken for a boy. This had caused the separation of her parents, though once Tess moved away to College; her parents had resolved their issues. She didn't see herself as anything other then a woman and treated her penis as just a normal part of her world. She had come to Canada to pursue a business opportunity and found the society and the relationships so supportive she shifted her entire portfolio and bought the loft about two years earlier. In this town the lesbians were treated with respect not derision. With her look so passable she had always been treated as a lesbian, not a transfemme.

She awoke early the next morning to prepare. She had decided to focus all of her energies on me, loving me, making me a part of her life. By 8am she had settled her plan and was outside my flat by 9:30am waiting my first morning activity. Only I wasn't at home, and had turned my cellphone off. She realized something was not in order around 11am but she had no alternative. Eventually she entered the Lobby and asked the Doorman if he could ring the apartment. With no answer she could only wait, but she also started to worry.

Saturday morning I awoke before Jenna and easily made myself at home. I heard the shower just after Noon and brought her some coffee. I watched as she readied herself.

"What is your plan for today?" she asked.

I just smiled, unsure I wanted to do anything except stay here with her. "Is there anything you need to do Jenna? I haven't decided to do anything, though we could go downtown. There is a gallery opening I could stop by around 5pm but it's not required."

She had partially dried her hair and was applying makeup while dressed in her fluffy robe. "I have to take you somewhere special. Can you be ready in 45 minutes?"

My evening clothes wouldn't do, "can I wear something of yours?" We were dressed for a party and in a cab "Where are you so intent on taking me?" Jenna was beautiful in a black mesh over blush dress, nude hose and black 120mm slingback heels.

"You'll enjoy this event, a small fashion show in Oldtown at the Spice Gallery." The Spice was an old wood frame warehouse near the waterfront used for various special events. I had a curious relationship to fashion design. I'd spent time while at University running the catwalk for extra money.

"So you gladly loan me the star of your wardrobe," a Dior seersucker knee length dress, "to show me off, humm?" She smiled and pulled my hand to her, to the folds between her thighs "this is the only thing I want to show you dear." I blushed as she parted them allowing my hand to reach the naked skin above her hose welt.

"Press into me sexy Lady, again tonight?" I thought about the offer, and turned to kiss her, my tongue playing with hers.

"Then let's turn this cab around, I'm hungry for you too." But we had arrived at Spice. The driver jumped out, I guessed he wanted to enjoy our exiting the tight backseat, legs and heels on display.

Once seated in the third row I looked about to see who I might recognize, or know. Several of the women I met at Faunesse were near and I noted that Mary, the lesbian who probed my back door, was off to the right near the stage. Thankfully Jenna disliked overt public affection, even holding hands annoyed her. I wasn't too concerned about word getting back to Tess. She wasn't my girlfriend as of yet, just a friend. I waved to several and then the show started.

After the first break I saw Tess. She was near the rear, standing, and hadn't seen me yet. I recalled that she had commented on the photo of Jenna and I, so she might recognize her. Considering my options, the show began again. I was distracted thinking of the two women in my life, I barely noticed the parade of beauty, the dresses and outfits, the shiny thin models.

When the show finished I looked in the direction where Tess was previous but she was gone. I was surprised that I was worried. Being with Jenna again felt so right, until now. I didn't want to hurt Tess, but now I realized I just may. I decided to not ruin the afternoon, and asked Jenna to leave, to return to her apartment. We made our way to the street and found a cab and I didn't see or encounter Tess.

"What caused you to become flustered?" I turned and looked at my lover.

"It's of no matter Jenna. Just hold me tonight, love me again, ok?"

I returned to my apartment late Sunday afternoon, my body tired and my ass sore from Jenna's fucking. She used all three of my opening several times. Her seed filled me; even now I wore a panty liner, to prevent it leaking to soil my dress from Friday evening. I didn't look that worn since I'd showered and settled my hair but I felt I needed to good night's sleep. I was removing my clothes when the bell rung, but there hadn't been an announcement, Sunday the door wasn't manned after 5 pm. I went to the door, but stopped to grab my robe, I was in only my bra and thong. Opening the door I found a crying Tess, her mascara running and her face smeared.

"Why did you run off with that girl, she had her time, now I want you, need you!" she fell into the Foyer and I stooped to catch her, but ended atop of her, tangled by the robe's long belt.

"Oh Tess, I didn't try to hurt you, it just happen. You and I will be together, I need you too my dear. Let me help you." I moved to my knees and wiped her face, the tears still coming. "You poor girl, let me get you to the chair."

"There, I'll get you a drink" but she stopped me by grabbing my left hand.

"No stay right here, you do owe me an explanation, then I'll decide whether you're still worth all of my attention." I explained how I'd come to spend the weekend with Jenna, how I did see her at Spice, and how I felt about the two of them. She listened and continued to cry,

"So you do still love her? Still want her?"

"No Tess, it's not as simple as that. Jenna and I had something very special, and she will always be my friend. You and I are starting a journey to find our love, to fill both of our lives with each other. There will be plenty of time for friends, especially those in need."

She stopped me. "You did let her fuck you? Let her release inside of your pussy? And the other opening, the one I wanted to be just for me? Did you let her fuck your ass?"

I paused to let her complete her rant, let her exhaust her negative feelings toward Jenna. "First Tess, we are still NOT lovers, I want you to be so but I need it to develop rather than just a rush to fuck. Second, no one owns me nor my body and especially not my tight little ass. Is that clear young lady? You need to back off, and focus on what I thought we both wanted. You can have a simple dinner with me here or you can get out, and find out what happened to the girl I was starting to love."

She stood and retrieved her bag, wiped her nose, pausing again, and decided to sit down, looking at me then out toward the view. She stayed there without speaking for several minutes.

"I don't want to eat anything, nor do I want to go. I'm here because I love you. I have been outside most of the weekend awaiting your return. I'm sorry to crash your Sunday evening. Maybe you can get me a glass of wine? I'll settle down, and consider what you've said. Can I use your bathe, I need to clean myself up a bit." I directed her to the Guest suite, but was surprised when I heard the shower.

"Tess, I appreciate what has happen but you cannot spend the night."

She called out her awareness of the time "I just needed a quick wash. I'll be out and presentable in a few minutes. Can you bring my bag though?" I did so and resisted the temptation to peek inside. It was a small black bag, the one she'd had with her Friday evening.

I turned from my chair near the window when she entered. "I feel so much better, can I sit with you?" I motioned to sit across and she noticed the re-filled glass. "Please forgive my earlier fit."

I smiled "You look much more presentable Tess, and let's just enjoy the evening. Sure I can't interest you in a portion of my small supper? It's very good Sushi from Kazi." I went to the Kitchen to gather the plate and sauce. She had calmed down but wasn't herself yet. "You're typically so talkative. Let's just relax for awhile?"

She stayed until nearly 8pm and I was happy to see her forget how the evening had begun. I told her I would call her late Monday evening and we arranged to meet at Faunesse on Thursday. I kissed her gently at the door just as the elevator arrived. With the doors closed I returned to clear the dishes and glassware. I consider whether this evening had any impact on my feelings but decided to forget the negative. The weekend with Jenna was fun but something soft in Tess was pulling me to her. Though Jenna was special I was bother by her activities with her gentlemen friends. I couldn't imagine she was soliciting but what if she was? She hadn't spoke about these encounters while we spent the weekend.

I received a text from Tess Monday afternoon. She had to travel to Quebec for a meeting Tuesday so we'd see each other at the Club. Jenna asked me to meet Tuesday for a light dinner but I said I was over booked at the office. I truly need time away to consider the next step, either with Tess or Jenna. When I got home Wednesday there was a gift package from Tess. The note was from a Quebec Lingerie store, inside was a set of dark undergarments from the Graphique label including an elaborate suspender and full fashion black hose. Her poem was short "longing to see and feel you". I knew what I had to do Thursday. I called my salon for an afternoon appointment, and selected the LBD for the evening. I wanted it short enough that all who saw me would want to seduce me but especially Tess.

I finished my face and settled to dress. Tess's plug was on the dresser and since I was clean I moistened it with my tongue and slipped it inside. The feeling was distracting. I removed the sexy hose and the suspender. This one had eight clasps and was embellished with macramé embroidery and cute satin bow about the backpanel concealing the fasteners. The black hose were surprising; they appeared custom fit to my leg length. I slipped the brazilian panty up and over. My dress was quite sheer, allowing a subtle reveal of the undergarments. The chemise added a layer of concealment but I felt so sexy dressed and filled. My bum reminded me that tonight I was Tess's.

I arrive a bit late, most of the women were on hand, therefore I didn't immediately see Tess. While looking about a slightly older dame approached me.

"I'd love to be what you're looking for, I'm Suzanne." We spoke while I moved to the queue at the bar, still my eyes wandering across the crowd. In fact I was surprise when Tess came quietly from behind me to hold my waist.

"You're incredibly beautiful dear. Have this rather than waiting for the barkeep." I turned to her smiling face and kissed her deeply.

Taking the glass of white wine I said "I've missed you as well Tess."

Suzanne just shrug, "I'll be dreaming of you tonight dear Lady. Touche' to your conquest Tess!" and she move on.

After the party finished I agreed to accompany Tess to her flat. Upon arrival I was surprised by the large loft, yet the rough space was elegantly furnished. We settled on a large sofa near the window and started to explore each other, first removing our garments, then our lingerie. Tess was so beautiful and I was lost in her charms, then lowering her mouth to mine we kissed as she moved her hands to my breasts while releasing my bra. My hands were in her hair as I pulled her close and slid back into her mouth, then to the side of her neck, my hand slipping into her panty to find her rigid clit. She paused with me holding her tightly to remove the last of her delicate undergarments, leaving only the taunt thong, my mouth now on her right breast. Her nipples couldn't have been more sensitive as the teasing caused her to moan.

"Suck my clit" and I slipped down to engulf her sweet sex. A mere few seconds and I was flooded with her first sweet seed, it overflowing my lips. Tess moved to kiss me, capturing it as she did, and settled her tongue within me. We rolled the snowball around.

I wasn't asleep but I'd closed my eyes and was smiling, with her seed still on my tongue. Tess had moved to my pussy and gently slid her fingers into both of my openings, the short finger just barely opening my anus. Then her tongue went lower and she pushed into the tight passage.

"The plug has helped open you. Can I fuck you here first, to help us remember how much alike we are?" I thought it a ruse but in a blink I knew it was the right thought and reaching for her chin, nodded my agreement.

"Don't be concerned I keep my body very clean Tess." During the passed weeks since meeting Mary I'd played with my bum to prepare for Tess. Now she was nearly in me and it was all I could think about. She stood to retrieve a lube and I noticed she still had on her heels.

"Please bring my shoes here as well dear." I slipped my foot into the first while she glanced down my slim body, the other as she applied the lube. "Fuck me Tess, please enter my body and share your clit with me." But she had a different approach.

"No dear, you need to control the entry and pace. Let me lye there on the sofa and you settle your bum over me ok?"

This was a good though and we shifted about, me slightly above her but directing her meat inward. The initial penetration seemed easy since I lusted about this most every evening for days.

"Wow, we're together now, Ohhhhh!" Tess moaned as I withdrew a bit and slid right down, allowing her deeply within me. I leaned to kiss her mouth as my hands reached for her breasts, than rested my head on her chest. She was holding me and we both were still, enjoying the connection of our bodies. Pushing up off of the sofa I looked into her eyes

"Now you fuck me Tess. Please fuck me Tess. Oh yes, that's my girl, fuck me slowly, enjoy my tightness Tess, I feel your clit, oh Tess! Wow you're getting larger as we do, yes, yes, ohhh Tess, fuck me please." When I played with my anal toys by myself it took at least five minutes to reach peak but she had me so near I started to pant, and moan, grasping her close to my face we kissed aggressively as she continued. Her clit seemed to swell within me and then she screamed into my ear,

"I Love You!" just as the rush of her second release occurred. I was startled but still reached my orgasm. "Your butt is pulsing on my thickness dear. That's amazing, what a way to start my Love."

We'd moved to the bed a bit later and continued playing until early morning. Tess came in my mouth again and once in my pussy. I had five orgasms that first night, sore and tried I fell into a deep slumber.

Tess had prepared breakfast and came to find me lying awake looking at the juice still flowing from my bum. She smiled and ran over before I could stop her, to lick me clean, both opening soothed with her tongue.

"I want all of you sexy Lady, nothing we shall do is beyond my love. Now grab your robe, and a panty, and come sit with me near the window. It's a lovely Friday. I have to leave shortly, you?"

I'd forgotten it was not a weekend and saw the clock near 10am. I was late but didn't care "Can't we just shower together and return to bed Tess? I need more of your loving."

She was full of energy and stated her intent "I'll come back at 2pm, but I must be at a meeting at 11:30am so I need to dress quickly."

The End of Part One

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers