Dressed to Kill

Story Info
New sales technique leaves Angela stunned.
4.5k words
4.25
66.3k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek Waters fiddled nervously with his tie as he waited in the foyer of Pampered Pussy to be called in for his interview as a senior salesperson. He looked again at his watch growing more nervous by the minute. The male receptionist smiled as he looked up, "I'm sure they won't be long," he spoke quietly, before returning to his work.

"No worries," Derek replied returning to his thoughts.

It was all a bit of a rush, the job agency where he was registered had only phoned him just yesterday asking for him to present himself for an interview, apologizing for the short notice. Apparently the position had become available due to a sudden illness. He had registered with the agency as he had been in retail sales for a few years and was looking to move up the corporate ladder.

The interview was for 10 am and he had arrived a little early. The agency had little information to provide, saying the company would fill him in on the details at the interview; all they knew was the name, Pampered Pussy, and the address and phone number. The job description was for a senior salesperson and that was it.

As a cat lover he was interested in the name Pampered Pussy, it certainly sounded interesting, though businesses like this could be fairly dull behind the scenes no matter what their name or the product. His computer was broken so he had been unable to go online, so he really had no idea what Pampered Pussy actually sold.

The double opaque glass entrance doors slid open slowly and a man walked out carrying a briefcase and after speaking briefly with the receptionist walked over the lifts and pressed the call button.

Derek watched him go and returned to musing on the job and what it might entail. The door through which the man had appeared, which up to now had been closed now stayed open revealing a foyer with a wall on which were some large colorful prints. Three people walked into view and stopped in the center of the foyer and Derek almost gasped out loud. Two were men in shirts sleeves and ties and they were talking to a black haired woman with a bob cut with her back to him turned slightly to one side. Derek couldn't believe his eyes as the nakedness of her body was only broken by the thin straps of her suspenders around the top of her hips attached to a pair of white stockings. Her only other item of clothing was a pair of high heeled red shoes. Derek's jaw dropped as he watched the threesome, or rather stared at the woman. She stood with her hands by her side, exposing her full nakedness to the two men, both who were staring at her breasts. She must have said something as they all laughed. They talked for a good minute or two before the men nodded and left, walking away from view. To Derek's delight she turned and walked towards the open door displaying herself fully to him as he sat staring, his mouth open, her breasts were large with small nipples and as she walked they swung from side to side, further down the dark triangle of her pubic hair contrasted strongly with her pale skin. She smiled at Derek and addressed the receptionist.

She walked out into the foyer. "Hi John, looks like the doors are on the blink again, can you phone maintenance to get it sorted, we don't want them jamming shut do we?"

"OK Angela I'll get onto it now."

She then walked over to Derek...

A week earlier...

It was a bright sunny day as Angela drove the red Mini Cooper into the car park of Pampered Pussy where she worked. Choosing a spot as near to the entrance as she could find she stopped, backed in and turned off the motor. She checked herself in the driving mirror and, satisfied, picked up her handbag, removed the keys with a jangle and got out.

The car beeped as she used the remote to lock it and slipping the bag over her shoulder made for the entrance. She was happy, life looked good. She had just moved into a new flat after signing a 12 months lease, which was expensive, but it was the only one available in the area. The bond was a bit steep, and the conditions meant she could lose the lot if she did not keep up with the rent, but she was getting good pay and knew she could cover the costs.

She had now been at Pampered Pussy for three months and was lucky to have got the job as it paid twice any other secretarial position. She had seen the advert in the local paper requiring well-presented model secretaries for a forward looking young company. It asked applicants to send in a recent photo of themselves in a swimsuit, which she thought a bit odd but who knew what employers wanted these days. So she did a bit of research and discovered Pampered Pussy made and sold quality lingerie for fashion conscious ladies. They had offices in a heart of the city not out in the suburbs and their website looked very professional and not sleazy at all so she thought what the hell; why not give it a go. She dug out her fairly small red bikini which certainly showed off her curves, especially her 38 D breasts, took a digital shot and attached it to the email specified in the advert and sent it off.

She had been one of several women being interviewed that morning, and as she sat in the waiting room, she looked at the others applying for the position. They were all were young, attractive and curvaceous. Angela with her slim body and generous bust certainly didn't feel out of place. Dressed in a white blouse undone to the third button, there was nothing wrong with showing a bit of cleavage when applying for a job she mused, and a black short skirt, she felt she looked the part.

To her surprise and pleasure she had been offered a job on the spot as secretary to Mr. Chambers in sales.

And here she was three months later entering the building with barely a care in the world, though her boss Mr. Chambers was a little bit of a problem. Unlike many of the men at Pampered Pussy who we young and in their twenties, he was in his mid-fifties balding with a paunch and wandering palms. Several times Angela had to remove his hands when they wandered too far. And his eyes seemed fixed upon her breasts. She had often caught him looking down over her shoulder when her top was a bit low, but as he was friends with the owner Angela knew she would just have to put up with him patting her bottom every now and again. She knew she would not achieve anything by complaining and could possibly lose her job if it came to her word against his.

She entered the lift and rode it to floor 10 where she worked along with another dozen or so secretaries. Pampered Pussy took up two floors of the twenty story building and many of the rooms looked out over the city. The area Angela worked in was internal, one of several in a row that abutted their bosses' rooms, who of course had the window views. Semi opaque glass walls separated the two areas and a general hum of activity filled the air.

Angela placed her bag in her desk drawer and after picking up her pad knocked on Mr. Chamber's door before entering.

"Come in," came a faint voice and she entered.

"Oh hello dear, how are you today, lovely as ever," he smiled as he looked her over, and as always especially her breasts.

"Fine sir, anything you need done before I complete the Carters order?"

"Not at the moment though the big cheese is in this morning and wants all the staff to gather in the break room at ten."

"Any idea why, sir?"

'Not a clue, probably some blurb about productivity or something." He smiled. "You know what they are like when they get a bee in their bonnet about something. He did say it was important and would change the direction the firm was heading by presenting us in a new light, whatever that means." He smiled.

"Right sir, I'll wait and see what it is all about, anything more you want to add to the Carter submission?"

"No, just make sure the figures are right you know what they are like."

Angela nodded and left and wondered about the meeting and hoped it was good news; she certainly didn't want to hear that the business had failed.

She returned to her desk and started to work. Carters were a big buyer of their products and were very fussy about getting exactly the right quality product for the right price.

She returned to the submission and continued to number and copied the descriptions. She was so engrossed making sure the information was accurate, that the time just flew by, until with a start she looked up to see the time was almost 10 o'clock. Mr. Chambers came out of his den and pointed at his watch.

"Time to go my dear, we mustn't miss the show."

He waited whilst she stood and came round her desk, predictably patting on her bottom as he shooed her along.

The break room was bright and stark with windows down one side, a café section with a small kitchenette and sink. Several tables were surrounded by modern plastic chairs. Angela nodded at a few of the girls she knew and found a spot to sit away from Mr. Chambers. A screen and projector had been set up at the front.

The door open and Mr. Adams, the boss, entered with a group of men in shirt and ties. He was a commanding figure of a man in his fifties, and went to the front of the room with his entourage trailing behind him, none whom Angela had ever seen. They held cartons and cases which they put down on empty tables at the side. Mr. Adams looked around the room waiting as the room filled whilst talking quietly to one of the men standing next to him, until everyone appeared to be there. He held up his hand and the room grew quiet.

"Hi everyone," he said

"Hi," they dutifully replied.

"We at Pampered Pussy are pleased that last year saw a large increase in our sales and you should all congratulate yourselves on your part in this achievement."

There were some pleased murmurs from the crowd, even Angela was pleased that there was no talk reducing staff.

"We have however seen a change in the buying choices of our customers; they are looking for more interesting items and to this end have been putting together a new catalogue to reflect that choice. We will drop many of the more conservative items whilst moving into a range of more exciting lines we have been designing. Let's take a look at what I am talking about." He turned to a screen behind him where a presentation started.

The presentation showed models displaying the range of lingerie. Mr. Adams flicked through the selection using a hand piece.

It was certainly less conservative to put it mildly. Gone were most of the small two pieces, covering a woman's charms. Nearly every item now was either open at the bust allowing the woman's nipples to be seen, or open at the crotch to show her sex. Many were both. The thongs had literally become strings. Many of the bras now merely presented the breasts rather than supporting them.

Angela watched with the rest as he flicked on through the other selections, micro bikinis bottoms, open bikinis were mere straps framing the vulva, or cutting into it, separating the labia. Nightgowns were more transparent allowing a clear view of the models breasts and genitals and many were displayed with no panties at all, some even stopped just below the waist. There were many images of models in suspender belts and stockings alone, the lingerie had certainly changed, as had the presentation.

Then came upon a new section of body jewelry, with women adorned like Christmas trees with items dangling either from their nipples or their labia. Some even inserted inside their vaginas or anuses, Angela squirmed at the sight of one girl with a substantial plug up her anus with a bunny tail on it.

The display came to a stop and the screen went dark.

There was a stunned silence, before the group started to mutter quietly.

Mr. Adams once again addressed the room, "Some might think this range is getting too risqué and not suitable for us to produce, but there you are wrong, as the customer is always right. In fact we should embrace their choice.

"The new range reflects the tastes of the modern woman to satisfy her and her partner's desires and fantasies, and none of you ladies should be reluctant to wear anything we sell. A member of the Pampered Pussy team should feel proud to wear our range." He said looking around the room.

He continued, "We are also changing some of our sales methods, and will be inviting many of our distributors to our premises to view the articles; in fact there will be some here this afternoon. This will show them they are not only sexy but can be worn by anyone anywhere."

There was a slight murmur from the girls as they wondered where this talk was going."

"To keep in line with this thinking I have decide to give all you girls a significant pay rise, as an incentive and reward to reflect the importance of the part you will be playing in this project."

There was a murmur of approving sounds around the room as the women took in this information. Though there were also a few raised eyebrows wondering what role they were expected to take in this new enterprise.

"I look around and see an attractive team of fine women, who I believe are ready to take part in the next stage of our project. Of course if you feel are not capable of committing to this then of course you may leave of course with no severance pay, nor reference. But I am sure you will agree to my proposal." He smiled.

"Please Sir, what are you proposing?" One of the girls piped up.

"Ah good, to the point, I like that." He smiled. "Please bear with me and all will be revealed as it were."

"From today, in fact from this very meeting all the women in Pampered Pussy will wear an article chosen randomly each day to wear from our new range whilst at work. This way if a buyer arrives we are always ready to show our range. You were chosen not just for your office skills but also for your figures and charms. Now you will put those good looks to work."

There were gasps and a few giggles as the girls took this in, but wear these erotic articles around the men they worked with? Still it didn't seem too bad thought Angela, after all underwear was just that underwear. Even though some of the items seemed a bit extreme she was sure she could put up with them for a day. They would hardly expect the women to wear nightgowns, would they?

"Just in case I didn't totally make myself clear, what I mean." emphasized Mr. Adams, "You'll wear only the items in our range, no other clothes and every day.

There was a gasp.

'But sir we'll be next to naked or worse."

"No! You'll be wearing Pampered Pussy clothing and proudly!" he stressed, with a smile.

The murmur rose as the girls contemplated what he had said; work in underwear if one could call it that. From the men there were laughs and chuckles, as they also took in the news.

Angela turned to see Mr. Chambers with a huge smile on his face, give her the thumbs up. She was horrified, to work and be on display like the girls in the presentation? She felt herself blushing at the thought.

Mr. Adams held up his hand once more to silence the hubbub that had now erupted in the room. "I think now the men can return to work, whilst I talk to the ladies."

Dutifully the men filed out all chatting and sniggering until the room contained just the women and the boss's entourage.

"Anyone not happy with what we are doing, please feel free to leave now, you can collect your effects and go. Remember there will be neither severance nor a reference."

One girl stood up and stormed out shouting that it was disgusting, and that they were not cattle to be paraded naked at work in front of the leering men. Angela also wanted to leave but the thought of losing her job was too awful to contemplate and so she stayed along with the rest, who also must have be in the same boat. Some murmured that they also could do with the extra money. The other girls looked at each other, all a little stunned; some whispered to their friends whilst others were quiet whilst they tried to take it all in.

"Are there any more who are unhappy with our proposal, no," he looked around, "Good, well let's get on," he said as he rubbed his hands together.

"My colleague here will be filming this historic occasion, for our company records."

One of the men opened a case and took out a video camera and a small tripod. After fiddling with the controls, he turned it towards the waiting women.

"Now if all you lovely ladies would strip naked, we can start. You can just leave your clothes on the tables for the moment. Please keep wearing your shoes, as of course they will be needed for work." He chuckled.

There was a moment's hesitation when suddenly the girls realized that this was really happening and they were truly expected to take off their clothes by their boss and in front of the men standing before them. It was either that or lose their jobs. One by one they slowly stood and started to undo buttons and zips. Sliding blouses off shoulders and slipping skirts down their legs. Those wearing them, removing their tights or slips until finally, there was a display of various panties and bras. Many like Angela's were modest affairs, whilst others were very scanty, barely covering their sex or buttocks, some even had bras that just cupped their breasts leaving their nipples exposed.

Then the final moment arrived and arms went behind backs or to the front, to unclip bras and panties were slid down legs and within a minute or two the girls stood naked. The bare stark room was now filled with the lovely sight of warm bodies, bare breasts and nipples of all shapes and sizes and of course, naked pussies.

Some covered themselves whilst others stood arms by their sides or crossed, some had sat down whilst others stood. Angela blushing like many of the women had crossed her arm across her breasts, probably the largest in the room, though all the women we well endowed, there were no tiny tits amongst this group. Of course Angela didn't realize that the selection of women to work at Pampered Pussy had only included attractive slim young women with generous breasts hence the bikini photo.

There was a murmur as the women reassured each other that it was not really so bad after all, there were even a couple of giggles. All the while the event was videoed.

Mr. Adams and his assistants smiled at the women as they looked around.

"Now if you would all stand," he said raising his hands in a gesture and they did as commanded. "We need to assess you individually for the most suitable items to wear. We'll start by getting you all go to the back of the room and then one by one walk up this aisle towards us, and please ladies hands by your sides, we do want to see your charms." He motioned with his hands indicating their breasts. "Keep going until I tell you to stop, my assistant will of course be filming you for us to use later for information."

"More like masturbation," one of the women whispered quietly to Angela with a chuckle.

The women walked to the back of the room and then one by one walked naked towards the men, their breasts swaying delightfully with every step. Their sex exposed, whether covered with hair or shaved as some were.

This display went on for some time as the man filming the women started at the front and then filmed from the side before standing at the back and repeating the process. Mr. Adams talked to a man beside him, who had produced a small note, and jotted down notes.

Finally Mr. Adams had the women stop and told them to sit down.

"Beautiful, you should all be proud of your bodies; at Pampered Pussy we honor every woman and of course every woman's pussy, I notice some of you ladies could do with a trim," he towards his crotch, "and we will be piercing all your nipples, and labia."

There was a shocked response from the women, and they all started complaining that this was going too far. Again he held up his hand.

"Please, please, the procedure is completely painless and totally harmless. We are using the latest laser freeze technique; you will feel nothing and will not have to wear rings. The piercings will not close, and will be barely noticeable."

12