Dressed to Kill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were still murmurings but Mr. Adams held up his hand again.

"We will get them done now as all these gentlemen are licensed to use the equipment so let's get started, then we'll get dressed and get out there and kill 'em. Grab a coffee while you wait."

Angela's mind was in a daze, along with the other girls who walked out of the coffee room that morning. She was following a girl in a completely transparent night gown that stopped at her hips, leaving her buttocks and of course pussy totally exposed.

Behind her another girl followed with a red sling bikini, open at the crotch and barely covering her nipples, her breasts swayed as she walked along. However they were positively over dressed as Angela wore a red leather collar with a fine chain lead hanging from it between her breasts, red leather cuffs, two large pearls that hung on short silver chains from the nipples, and another large pearl hanging from the ring in her clitoris hood and that was all. She had tried to get Mr. Adams to change her "clothes" to something else, but he insisted that it had to be a random selection.

"You look delightful Angela, I'm sure Mr. Chambers will approve. Now get along with you, we really must be ready for the visitors this afternoon," he said as he looked at his watch.

So here she was walking in front of all her male co-workers naked and adorned.

She could feel the pearl at her crotch patting her pussy as she walked along. She certainly got stares from her co-workers, all who stopped working as she walked by on the way to her desk.

All around she could see the other women showing their charms and wondered whether they were as embarrassed as she felt. She had to really concentrate to stop covering herself. As she walked down the open aisle she could see Mr. Chambers, standing staring at her has she approached, this was the moment she was most worried about, she knew he couldn't keep his hands to himself when she was dressed, what would he be like now? As she drew closer he stared fixedly at her breasts, seeing them for the first time uncovered.

"Ah Angela, you look delightful and there is so much of you to see." his grinned reached from ear to ear, as he looked her up and down. "Those pearls just add to the delight of your body, they certainly draw the eye."

He looked down at her crotch, "I see you are also sporting one between your legs, show me."

Her bent down and stared at Angela's crotch, and before Angela could stop him he gave the pearl a small tug making her gasp as it pulled her clitoral hood..

"Stop it, sir." she said slapping his hand away.

"Ah, what have we here?" he said as he grasped the lead between Angela's breasts and started to lead Angela around the room, "You'd certainly make a nice pet eh Angela."

He turned and pulled her towards him, when his eyes suddenly went fixed and clasping his chest he gave a gasp and fell forward burying his face in her breasts, as he slumped forward. Tracey grasped him going down with him as he slid to his knees.

"Mr. Chambers? Are you alright?"

Angela squeaked as she tried to prevent him from falling onto the ground her breasts rubbing against him as she held him. He looked at them and slurred, "I'm in heaven," as he finally slumped down to the floor.

There was a flurry of activity as people flocked around, the safety officer appeared and told everyone to move away as he assessed Mr. Chambers condition.

"Phone for an ambulance, I think he has had a heart attack. Stay with him Angela, I think he'll be OK but we just need to make sure."

Mr. Chambers was taken away, and much to his regret was informed he should not return to work as the stress was just too much for his heart.

That was just a week ago, now Angela was on her way to fetch a candidate for an interview for his position, she was at least grateful her uniform for the day did not have nipple or labial jewelry, she had found them odd to wear around her male colleagues, though they didn't seem to complain.

She walked to reception and bumped into Rogers and Davis who had some minor thing they wished to talk about, though she felt it was just an excuse to stand and stare at her breasts.

She talked for a while until she noticed the door to reception was stuck open and a young man was sitting staring at them.

"Oh well I'd better fetch the new possible for Mr. Chambers job, I hope his palms are more under control." They all laughed and after a couple of comments they nodded and left.

She walked out into the foyer. "Hi John, looks like the doors are on the blink again, can you phone maintenance to get it sorted, we don't want them jamming shut do we?"

"OK Angela I'll get onto it now."

She then walked over to Derek...

12