Dressed To Kill Ch. 01

Story Info
Noella Sexual Discovery.
2.1k words
3.89
36.5k
4
4

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noella sat in the middle of her lounge room, tears flowing down her cheeks, as she surveyed the remnants of her life. The family for which she had spent the last twenty years nurturing and growing had bee destroyed. Damien, the man she had fallen for as a young woman, had trashed her life, her trust and self respect.

To those on the outside, it appeared to be the ideal marriage, but in the end nothing could have been further from the truth. Her marriage to Damien had started off being full of fun, joy and light. It was sprinkled with spontaneous gifts, bouquets of flowers, romantic dinners at the best restaurants and exciting weekends away, filled with hot joyful sex, that left her body shaking from multiple orgasms. But these times had been consigned to the distant past as steadily over the next twenty years, the bond of their love frayed, overwhelmed by the raising of children, Damien's ambitious climb up the ladder of success and their mutual obsession to acquire material possessions.

For a time, the beautiful beach side house, European cars, indulgent spending sprees for clothes and overseas holidays compensated for the steadily decaying relationship. They were able to put on a front of harmony and happiness in front of family and friends but at home it was a very different situation, with constant disagreement and arguments. Damien's absence from the home grew to the point he was hardly ever there. Noella was certain Damien was seeing another woman. There were phone calls to Damien's where he would rush outside and spend a half an hour on the phone and Damien came home late from work almost every night. But try as she may, she could never prove it. That was until one day when an unusual message arrived in the family e-mail account.

Noella didn't recognise the sender, but the subject read,"Something just for you." Her curiosity was peaked, even though she knew it could just be spam. Despite this, she opened the message to find an attachment and salutation. " Much Love. Jennifer". Now she was intrigued! She clicked the attachment and watched as her computer opened its movie playing software. At first it flickered as it loaded a video clip. As it began to play Noella couldn't believe her eyes and she was soon wishing she had just deleted the message instead. There was Damien in all his naked glory, lying on his back, as a young woman, presumably Jennifer, gyrated wildly on his erect penis. Damien was emitting deep guttural groans, which were almost drowned about by Jennifer's squeals of pleasure, that came with each stroke. Tears streamed down her cheeks as Damien's infidelity was laid bare.

Part of Noella wanted turn it off immediately, delete it and pretend it never happened. Another part was fixated, as the man she had been faithfully married to, humped and pumped some young skank. She knew that there relationship was somewhat fractured, but that was totally different to having your husbands infidelity on open display right in front of you. Mixed emotions of hurt and anger swirled through her body as she realised that her marriage had become a total sham.

Soon anger overcame hurt and retribution became the key goal. She pressed forward on the message, entered Damien's e-mail address and typed:

"WTF is this!!!!!!!! You cheating prick.!!!"

"Noella."

And pressed send.

The power of the moment emboldened her.

She created a new message and attached the video file. She then searched the address book.

She found the groups of e-mail addresses. Friends click. Then she found a group of all Damien's work colleagues. Click. Then she looked for Damien's mother. Click.

In the subject box she typed: "Cheating Bastard!"

Then she clicked: Send.

She watched as the the messages disappeared from the draft box, confirming that the message had been sent. She had a brief moment of trepidation, but the she thought, "Nope! I've been too nice for too long!'

The fallout from this was almost immediate. Her mobile phone rang. It was Damien.

"What are you doing?"

"Bastard!" she screamed down the phone and hung up.

Straight away the phone rang again. It was her friend Suzie.

"What's going on honey? Who's that woman with Damien in the video? Oh my God it's terrible!"

"He's cheated on me!" Noella wailed and tears began to flow.

"I'll be straight over." And she hung up.

The phone rang again. It was Damien. He was wild!

"Who did you send it to? Noella. Who did you send it to?"

"Everyone!" She bawled. "Bastard!" She hung up again.

The phone rang again. It was another good friend. Jodie. She too was soon on her way over to look after Noella.

Again the phone rang. It was Damien. This time his mood was incendiary.

"You bitch! You sent it to my mother! You sent it to my mother! Bitch!"

"Bastard!" She screamed and once again she slammed the phone down.

Soon her friends arrived to supporther. Together they cried and swore at Damien and gave her many hugs. They consoled and comforted her, as it was clear to all, that her marriage was now over.

The fallout was enormous. There were numerous screaming phone calls and one mammoth fight on the front step of the house when she wouldn't let Damien in. Damien was shunned by all and sundry when it had become apparent to his friends and acquaintances, that the appearance of being a good husband and great father, was merely a thin veneer. Noella banned him from the house and told the kids their father wouldn't be returning anytime soon.

That was until one fateful Sunday afternoon two weeks later, when Damien came home with his tail between his legs. He begged to move back in, for the sake of the kids. Their children Stephanie, Marcus and Emily had been missing him terribly and so Noella relented. He had promised to behave immaculately and was banished to the spare room.

Little did Noella know that this was the beginning of the end for her family. Damien threw himself into the role of doting father, showering the two eldest, Stephanie and Marcus with new cars and enlarging 16 year old Emily's wardrobe to ridiculous proportions. The kids adoration for their father sky rocketed, as he ingratiated himself by splashing cash around in an almost obscene manner.They started resenting Noella's voice of reason and moderation, and at times she felt as though Damien was deliberately setting them against her.

It all came to a head when Noella's elderly aunt died suddenly. A wealthy single woman with no children, she had left most of possessions to Noella, her mother and her brother George, with only a small remaining portion going to the Cat Protection society. The estate included a magnificent mansion in Toorak, near the city, a beach down the coast in Lorne and an apartment in Noosa Heads. This was complimented by a significant amount of cash and a large stock portfolio. Conservatively it was all valued at $18 million, with Noella's share topping $4.5million! It buoyed Noella knowing that if she was careful, She would be able to live extremely comfortably for the rest of her life.

With Noella now an independently wealthy woman, Damien made his move. It was a weekday 12 months and one week after the sex video incident. The kids having already left for school and university, Damien had unusually not departed for work on the dot of 7-30am. Noella was clearing up the breakfast dishes and getting ready for to depart for her part time job at a local law office.

Damien came up to the bench, and dropped a bunch of what Noella recognised as legal documents.

"I want a divorce." He opened.

"You want a what?" replied Noella.

"A divorce. I want a divorce."

"Why you fucking shit!" Noella exploded and whipped her hand to catch him with a full blown slap across his cheek. The cracking sound of the contact echoed across the kitchen. Damien wheeled backwards from the surprise and venom of the blow.

"You fucking prick! You fucking , fucking prick! My you have some nerve!" Noella was gaining voice now, as anger exploded through her body.

Damien quickly retreated, grabbing for his keys and brief case. Noella instinct was to grab a kitchen knife and separate him from his testicles then and there. Damien was under no illusion as to the force of anger he had unleashed and headed for the garage door, making a hasty exit. A coffee cup smashing into the door as he hastily shut it.

"Prick!"Screamed Noella as the door slammed behind him.

Noella stood there at the breakfast counter seething with anger at the audacity of Damien. He was the cheating bastard! It was his infidelity that created this situation. She had been very forgiving, allowing him back in the house and now he's saying he wants out!

"Bastard!"

Still shaking she opened the bundle of legal documents. Her jaw dropped in disbelief and if it was possible, who anger multiplied to catastrophic levels as she flicked through the pages of documents. Having been a legal secretary for many years, she had a fair understanding what was being demanded by Damien.

He was claiming custody of the kids.

He was claiming occupancy and ownership of the house.

He was claiming 70% or $3150000 of her inheritance because he was caring for the kids and he wanted $5000 per week maintenance!

Noella stood there gobsmacked. Damien wanted to take everything she had. The family. The house. Her money. Her life!

Tears streamed down her cheeks as she began to sob. A feeling of devastation washing over her. She didn't know how long she stood there overwhelmed by anger and resentment, but she was suddenly brought back to earth by the ring of her mobile phone. It was her boss Steven, wondering why she hadn't arrived for work. She apologised to him, and told him that there had been a problem, but she'd come straight in ashe wanted to talk to him when she got in. Steven said that would be fine.

She went upstairs and freshened up, removing all traces of tears, changed from a floral dress to a power suit and headed off to the office.

At the office Steve was concerned for her because she had sounded so terrible on the phone and ushered her straight into his office. Julie, his PA brought in strong coffee and they sat at his conference table. She put the legal documents on the table and began to explain what had happened. Steven summoned Natalie who was the firms Family Law expert and they were soon pouring over the documents. As he turned the pages Steven shook his head. He turned to Noella.

"Your husband really is a prick isn't he?"

"Yep." Noella agreed.

"I mean I've never ever seen anything like it! Have you Natalie?"

"Never!" She replied. "He just wants everything! And he just handed these to after breakfast?"

"Yes. He waited until the kids had left for the day."

"Unbelievable!" Announced Natalie as she joined Steven in the head shaking.

"Look. Don't worry Noella. There is no way a judge would agree to all of this. This is like theft!"

"Well I feel like I'm being robbed of my life."

"Don't worry Noella. We'll fix him up! Now go home and pack up all his things and send them to his office. If his claiming separation by sleeping in the guest room, then let's make him truly separated!"

And so it began. Lawyers at twenty paces and it wasn't pretty.

Eventually an agreement was made and the children did move in with Damien, but not in the family home. To Noella's great regret, the beautiful bayside that she so cherished was sold with the proceeds of about $1.5m ,after the mortgage was settled, split fifty/fifty. Damien didn't get his hands on most of her inheritance, but it did cost her $1m with another $1m in a trust for the kids.

All in all, it was an expensive exercise, leaving Noella significantly out of pocket and she thought it was the man that was meant to come off worse!

So here she sat. cleaning out the last of the families possessions from the house that she had adored, as settlement was in three days time and so the time to leave this beautiful home was upon her. The pain she felt from the collapse of her life was immense and she felt as though she may never recover.