Dressed to Kill Ch. 02

Story Info
Derek's first day as the new saleshead of pampered pussy.
5.3k words
4.57
14.7k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...Angela walked to reception and bumped into Dave Rogers and Pete Davis who had some minor thing they wished to talk about, though she felt it was just an excuse to stand and stare at her breasts.

She talked for a while until she noticed the frosted door leading to reception was stuck open and a young man sitting in the foyer was staring at them.

"Oh well, I'd better fetch the new possible for Mr. Chambers job, I hope he doesn't suffer from Desert's disease."

"Desert's disease?" Pete inquired with raised eyebrows.

"Yes, wandering palms!" They all laughed and after a couple more comments they nodded and walked away leaving Angela smiling.

She walked out into the foyer and addressed the man behind the reception desk, "Hi John, looks like the doors are on the blink again, can you phone maintenance to get it sorted, we don't want them jamming shut do we?"

"OK Angela I'll get onto it now."

She then walked over to Derek...

"Hi, you must be," she looked down at a sheet of paper, "Derek Johnson, I'm Angela Duncan, how do you do," she said as she held out her hand.

"Umm, yes, fine thank you," Derek stammered as he stood and took her hand, not sure where to look. Her breasts barely and truly barely, less than a metre away, were like a magnet. He could feel his cock now with a direct line to his eyes, fighting with his manners, it wanted a better longer look.

"Welcome of Pampered Pussy, this is all very hasty I'm afraid, the last sales head, had a heart attack a month ago and unfortunately has had to retire on doctors' orders." Angela explained with a smile, "I'll be working under you as your secretary,"

A delightful image flashed in Derek's mind and he had to stifle a laugh with a cough as she said this with a straight face. His eyes returned to her face that had an enquiring expression. There was a brief pause, to hide his embarrassment he stammered out, "Sorry, but to be truthful I'm not usually met by a naked woman carrying a clipboard. I was told by the agency less than an hour ago that you were looking for a sales manager. It was such short notice, they gave me no information and my internet was down so I couldn't check on you. I just had time to get dressed and catch a taxi. They told me you would fill me in. I really have no idea what this company sells. Is this an um, er... a brothel?" Derek stammered out going bright red with embarrassment.

His question was met by a hearty laugh from Angela shaking her breasts, "Good heavens no, and no wonder you look a bit confused. We sell erotic women's underwear, like this," she looked down her body and indicated her lacy suspenders. Derek's thankful eyes followed her hands as they were now given permission to re-examine her furry pussy, perfectly framed by her frilly suspenders straps.

Looking down her body she fingered the lacy material, "We sell a large exclusive range of intimate clothing, and body jewelry to clients from all over the world, retail and wholesale." Her hands left her suspenders and she looked back up at Derek.

"Ah, so why are you undressed like this?" Derek once more looked her up and down. "Is there a fashion show on at the moment?"

"The answer to that question is both no and yes, and this might sound a bit odd, but just recently the women working here have been asked to adopt a different office regime, which I'm sure you'll like. The rest of the men seemed to have accepted it," she smiled as she watched where he was looking, he reluctantly looked up guiltily.

"I won't be expected to work like this," he indicated her nakedness once more, "will I?"

"Of course not, we only do female attire,' she laughed delightfully, her breasts again bobbing as she did so. "I'm sure you must have a million questions, but first I'll take you to meet the big boss Mr. Adams. He is expecting you and will explain what we are looking for, fill you in on the organization here, and what are our latest projects. Please this way." She turned and indicated with her hand before looking towards the receptionist.

"Just excuse me for a moment Derek, I'll just have a quick word with John."

Derek mumbled something as she turned and once more presented her back to him, his eyes focused on her body now she wasn't watching him. Her buttocks moved enticing from side to side with no sign of fat, and her bum crack was beautifully framed by the suspender straps that cut slightly into her buttocks. The small gap between the top of her thighs gave just a brief hint of the prize between them, as she walked over to the receptionist.

As she approached the man a piece of paper she was holding fell to the floor. When she bent down to pick it up, Derek knew there was a god, as he was rewarded with a full view of her genitals. Her shaven vulva with prominent labia were pursed below the hint of her vaginal entrance and her small puckered anus was clearly visible between the tight cheeks of her buttocks.

What's going on, thought Derek, had he died and been taken to heaven, did he get run down on the way to work? Last week, he'd been masturbating to photos of a beautiful full breasted woman wearing similar suspenders and stockings being anally fucked. His cock reminded him of this as it stirred in his underpants. He mentally shook his head, this was not the time or the place he told it severely, but it didn't take a lot of notice. Cocks are like that.

Unaware of Derek's stare, she quickly retrieved the paper and briefly talked to the man behind the counter, before turning and delighting him again with her full frontal nudity. She returned to where he was standing before leading him through the open doors.

"There are fifty people working here, mostly women, you'll meet them over the next few days as we have a communal area with coffee and snacks. Admin is on this floor and design and development on the next floor up," Angela explained as they walked down the long corridor where through the glass windows on one side. Derek could see men and women at work, but had to do a double take. All the women looked as if they were dressed in skimpy underwear, and in many cases less. He saw a woman standing beside a dressed man, her breasts framed by what looked like a harness. They were looking down at a computer screen, as she leaned over Derek was sure he could see something hanging from her nipples, but they walked past too quickly, much to Derek's disappointment.

"Ah here we are," Angela voice cut into his astonishment as she entered an empty small reception room with a desk, and computer screen. "Ah, Victoria must be with Mr. Adams." She walked across to another door and knocked, to be rewarded by an "enter". She opened the door and announced, "Derek. Johnson, is here sir," standing aside to let Derek enter, his arm brushing her breasts as he passed.

The man behind the desk rose, as did a pretty blonde, who like Angela, was dressed in skimpy clothes. Her well-shaped breasts framed in an open bra that allowed her perky nipples to be in full view. And further down, though Derek could only spare a quick glance, was what looked like panties composed of thin straps and a tiny triangle that stopped before her crotch, the lower strap disappearing into the slit of her shaven cunt lips.

The man leaned over the desk offering his hand, which Derek took and received a firm handshake.

"Welcome, I'm John Adams, and this is Victoria my secretary," the woman who was standing by the side of the desk leaned over and Derek shook her offered hand, her breasts jiggling as she did. His eyes were on her attractive face but again were fighting for more time to examine her near nakedness below.

"Please take a seat," he said as he indicated the chair opposite his desk.

He looked at Angela, "That'll be all for now Angela, I'll send him along after I've gone through his duties. Victoria can you go and phone Mayville and tell them that'll be fine, whilst I talk to Derek."

"Ok John, I'll make sure his office is ready." Angela replied and disappeared through the door followed by Victoria, much to Derek's disappointment as he glanced at their near nakedness as they left.

John Adams looked down at his laptop. "I see you have been in sales for some time working at Dreger Fabric Industries and come with very good references. Do you know anything about women's lingerie?"

John swallowed and realized he'd have to pull out all the stops, he really wanted this job, and his cock had given strict instructions to his brain.

"No, but no matter what you are selling, you just have to put your product out as if it is the only thing people want to buy. And what could be more attractive than of supplying beautiful women with desirable underwear."

"Exactly, and that is the reason we are looking to hire someone outside the fashion industry who can come in with different ideas," John replied, "we are really here to sell dreams."

"Do you make the clothing?" Derek asked.

"No, we design the items here and they are produced overseas. We do have a huge turnover."

For the next hour they talked about the nuts and bolts of the business, Derek starting to relax as his expertise in selling other products crossed with selling ladies underwear. Of course the principles were the same, the only thing that was different was the sales slant and the end point, which when it came down to it this product, was sex.

Victoria was called in to give Derek some documents, which of course gave Derek another good look at her breasts before she went out again. The time slid by. "Now you must have some questions?" Mr. Adams smiled.

Derek wasn't sure how to phrase it but in the end decided that there was only one real question, "The women, well they appeared from what I can see all undressed?"

"Ah, I wondered when you would ask that," Mr. Adams chuckled. "Well you see I'm a very rich man, and really I don't need to work or even own a business. The truth is, I like to see undressed women and undressed real women in real situations, like here, working doing an actual job not just models in a studio. I offered the women a very substantial wage increase, over double what they were receiving and left it to them whether they wanted to continue working undressed the way I required them, or leave. And most decided yes, and hence you see them now. Like Angela, a real lovely girl and very bright. This company does make money and it makes a lot. These girls are not hookers and I will not tolerate any unwanted attention from anyone. The girls do exactly what they would do in any other business, only here we can see our product as it would be on our intended final customer."

"Ah, now I see, and what about other men who visit? Clients or tradesmen?" Derek asked.

"Well in a way, that is the whole point of the exercise, to show them what women could be wearing under their normal clothes. They don't seem to mind, we've had no complaints, in fact, we haven't had client who leaves without placing an order, nor a tradesman who doesn't do a good job, as they want to return in the future," Mr. Adams laughed. "The interesting thing also is that now after a month, the girls don't seem to mind. It's as if liberating them from their clothes also liberates them when it comes to work. They are all attractive and I think they welcome men enjoying looking at their naked bodies."

Derek was surprised to hear this and would have expected the opposite. The girls objecting to the men around them perving at them.

Mr. Adams went on, "We have some clients coming this afternoon, to discuss increasing their order having seen our new line. Angela will fill you in, she is very good with the customers and does not mind being exposed to strangers. If you have any questions ask her, and bounce any ideas off her. We are moving into a new era with new products and so I will be looking to you to help this along." Mr. Adams called out to Victoria to come back in, the interval was obviously at an end.

Derek's eyes were once more entertained by Victoria's fine breasts and nipples, as she stood waiting until they finished their conversation.

Derek got up shook hands with Mr. Adams once more and left to be taken to his office suite by the delectable Victoria, her naked rear view only broken the thin straps of her thong and bra.

Derek couldn't believe it, yesterday he was unemployed. Wanking to pictures of naked women and starting to get a bit desperate. Now he was following a scantily dressed beauty with a string thong cutting up between her buttocks her tits on full view, head of a sales department surrounded by other semi-naked women.

Angela stood once more delighting his eyes as she stood, "Thank you Victoria," she said with a smile as he came into the outer office. She led him into his office which had a pleasant view over the city. Though the view in the office was far more interesting than outside. Derek placed his briefcase on the desk as he looked around.

"Welcome on board Mr. Walters, please let me take your coat. We keep it fairly warm in here as you can imagine for the girls comfort." She smiled, Derek reluctantly handed over his coat which Angela hung in a small cupboard to one side. It had been doing a Trojan job of hiding his stiffened cock. As Angela turned he quickly slid his hand down the front of his trousers and adjusted it, positioning his erection under the waistband of his underpants before fastening the bottom button of his jacket.

"Call me Derek, no need for us to be formal here." He squeaked masking his embarrassment with a small cough.

Angela smiled, "Of course, I'm sure you don't need me to show your room here, one office is just like another," she smiled charmingly, "there is a laptop which is for your personal use. But before you start you might like to know where the loos are, conference and display room, canteen, etc. so would you like to take a quick tour of this floor?" Derek nodded, letting Angela set the pace for the start of his new career and followed her out of the room.

They walked along the corridor Angela pointing out various service rooms including the loos, and the work room they had passed on the way to see Mr. Adams. Near the entrance lobby was a locker room where the staff could hang their clothes, and put their bikes. It was for both men and women, she pointed out much to Derek's surprise.

"You mean the girls undress when there are men present?" it seemed like an odd question when they were practically naked all day. But the thought of the girls stripping off in public almost excited Derek more.

"Sure, it's certainly a good way to get the men here early, they are never late, but can be a bit slow leaving the room." She chuckled at Derek's surprise.

"The women then walk naked along the corridor to the dressing room, it's at the other end of the corridor, close to your office. There are racks there where they get their everyday attire. Part of our contract is we have to change at least every other day. We have over a thousand items and many of the sets we wear are being trialed. This is a good way to make sure they are up to standard." Derek wondered how they could fail, there was so little of most of what he saw.

"There is also a gym that many of the staff use, along with showers before work. The men seem very keen to keep fit, along with some of the girls who also share the space."

Derek was gob smacked this just got better and better. The thought of these naked lovelies running on a treadmill...wow.

Angela looked at her watch, "Let's check out the canteen, there will be a few people there having an early coffee. We don't work to a strict timetable here, just whenever you feel like a break from your desk."

He followed her into the canteen where several were sitting, standing, eating and drinking coffee, all scantily dressed and in some case only clad in body jewelry. Angela introduced him to them and they all smiled back and said hello, as if unaware of their nakedness and Derek's obvious pleasure in seeing it.

A couple of guys came in and walked over to him, "Ah Angela, is this Mr. Chambers replacement?"

"Hi Dave, yes let me introduce Derek Johnson, Jim and Robert, they are in our advertising section. Have a quick chat whilst I get you a coffee, white, no sugar?" Derek nodded and she walked over to the coffee machine, his eyes followed her as she walked across the room, as did those of Jim and Robert. There was a moment of silence as they stood there a little awkward when their eyes returned to each other.

"What do you think so far then Derek, pretty good working conditions eh?" Dave said chuckling and they all looked over the sea of naked female flesh.

"Yes a bit different to Dreger's, my last place, they were a lot more strait laced there, much stiffer."

"Probably a lot less laciness' there as well I'd say," said John with a smile, "And none of it on view, you'll enjoy a lot of stiffness here, but nothing to do with the lace." Derek face must have shown his surprise, "Don't worry the girls all appreciate it, as long as you don't touch."

An image came into Derek's mind of his last secretary. No, he didn't image she'd be wearing anything close to the laciness he saw before him.

Angela returned with the coffee accompanied by the girl Derek had seen through the glass in the corridor, who was "dressed" in an open leather harness with in two large pearls hanging from her prominent nipples. Her naked shaven sex was framed by thin straps of leather. "Derek, this is Suzie, she is from finance, we'll meet the rest of the team later today."

Derek shook Suzie's hand which made the pearls jiggle as they hung down. His cock was getting far more insistent that it needed attention as again his eyes fought a regretfully losing the battle with his manners.

They stood and small talked whilst Derek sipped his coffee, he knew the real nitty gritty of his work would not start until he was back in his office. But this interlude was certainly a pleasure.

Several people came and went as they stood talking, men and women. They all came over and were introduced to Derek. All the women were undressed to some degree or another, and there were certainly no plain Janes here. All had fine figures and attractive faces. One, who from a distance from the back seemed almost overdressed, in a see-through baby doll nightie, until she moved closer and you saw the front was raised and stopped just below her belly button in a fluffy ring. Leaving her uncovered downy pussy on clear display.

Two Japanese women attracted Derek's attention, as he had never seen an real live Asian women naked and was delighted when they also came over to introduce themselves. They were both had slightly smaller tits than the other women in the room but made up for that with charming faces and jet black pubic hair on view. One girl wore and super micro mini skirt, not much more than a belt and quarter bra that emphasized her nipples, whilst the other had on suspenders, white stockings and a wide red collar. The non-lacy suspenders were quite masculine, if there could be masculine suspenders framing the charming black fur that like many of the women here, stopped at the start of her vulva.

They both worked in overseas admin. Derek guessed their Japanese could come in very handy, they both spoke excellent English and were very friendly. He loved the way they bowed slightly during the conversation.

Angela looked at her watch and said to Derek that they should carry on the tour as there was stuff to do before the afternoon visitors arrived.

Derek regretfully finished his coffee, knowing he had to leave this delightful cornucopia of female flesh and return to his office. Angela took his mug and returned them to the washing up area, before returning and leading him back to the foyer to go up to the design level.

"Before we start, I'll give you a quick look at the design area and then we will have to make sure you are up to speed regarding the afternoon's group."

12