Dressed To Kill Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spotting another young man at the end of the aisle, she accentuated the swing of her hips. He was clearly more confident than the first young man as he unabashedly watched every step as Jeanette approached him, box of condoms in hand.

"Excuse me." Jeanette began.

"Yes. Hi." he greeted.

"Hi.' she replied. "Can you tell me where to find the baby oil?"

At this point he lost some of his composure as he desperately tried to look her in the eye.

"Ah...Aisle seven."

"Why thank you." she replied, leaving the salivating shop assistant in her wake, whilst heads from every direction turned to catch a glimpse of this stunning woman.

The camera cut to aisle seven, where Jeanette found a large bottle of baby oil and headed up the aisle to the cash registers. The only one free was manned by a staid looking woman who was probably in her fifties. Jeanette placed her two items on the counter.

"Good morning." greeted the cashier in a contemptuous tone. "Just the two items today?"

she asked, as she examined Jeanette's large box of condoms and jumbo size bottle of baby oil.

"Yes thank you."

"Expecting a busy afternoon, are we?" she snidely asked as she scanned the items.

"Yes, I am" replied Jeanette in her most courteous tone. "I'm having a few friends over."

And she passed the money to the cashier whose face wore a most disapproving frown. Jeanette picked up her items and strode for the door, leaving a trail of gaping mouths.

As she left, the cashier could be heard in the background talking to her colleague.

"Disgusting! Did you see the way she was all dressed up - like a tart! I don't know what the world is coming to!"

The five women were rolling around on the couches in hysteria at the turmoil that Jeanette had created in the supermarket.

The last shot was of Jeanette and Steph sitting in the car.

"Did you see their faces?" laughed Steph.

"I thought that boy was going to wet himself when I asked him for the condoms!"

They both shrieked with laughter.

"And the cashier? Oh my God that was hysterical!" observed Steph.

Julia paused the disc.

"So, Noella. Now you've seen a hot walk. What do you think?"

"Amazing. I don't know how Jeanette had the nerve?"

"I was nervous at first." admitted Jeanette. "But once I got going it was fun."

"Yes I don't know how you could do it" agreed Prue.

"Julia will have to show them the other one." demanded Jeanette.

"Well I don't know...." trailed off Julia sounding very uncertain.

"There's another one?" asked Noella.

"Yes. Julia and Steph did one together." replied Jeanette.

"Really?" asked Noella

"Julia. Just because it's you, you can't chicken out." advised Jeanette.

"Oh alright." Julia searched for the file on the disc. "Ok. Here we go!"

The video starts with Steph and Julia standing in front of Julia's black BMW in a car park. Steph was wearing a white figure hugging dress that clung to her body like a second skin, leaving little to the imagination. Her tanned legs ran down to seven inch black heals, making for a sizzling combination.

"That is hot Steph." called Jeanette in the background.

Julia was standing next to Steph, as Steph fiddled with her dress to make sure all the strategic bits were covered. Julia looked incredible; she was wearing mid-thigh black lace pencil skirt, matched to a linen shirt, with Julia seemingly having forgotten how to do up buttons, thus revealing a beautiful white bra with black embroidered flowers. Sheer skin tone hold up stockings and black sequinned pumps highlighted Julia's fine legs.

"Julia that is stunning." Called Jeanette as the two women posed seductively before beginning to walk towards the hardware "super" store.

As the two women glided through the car park towards the shop entrance, it didn't take long for heads to turn. One admirer receiving a swift dig in the ribs by his partner's elbow as his eyes had dared to wander to look at the two beautiful women. A couple wolf whistles filled the air. The two women smiled at the fuss they were creating and swung their hips in time as they made their way into the store.

"Good morning!" greeted the woman at the entrance.

"Good morning." replied Steph and Julia.

"Are you ladies interested in anything in particular today?" she asked, completely unfazed by the two provocatively dressed women in front her.

"Yes, we're looking for tools today." answered Steph.

"Sure. Fourth aisle down on the left." she replied pointing in that direction.

"Thank you. You've been most helpful." replied Julia and they turned in that direction as hundreds of eyes owned by people dressed in their weekend sloppies and overalls, stared at these two most alluring women.

"Look at all the stares your getting." observed Noella.

"Yes. I found it a little bit disconcerting." confided Julia.

"I loved it!" spouted Steph.

"You would!" laughed Prue.

Soon they reached the tools counter which was presided over by a man who looked like an ex-tradesman in his late fifties. His name badge said "Ron".

"What I can do for you lovely ladies?" he asked.

Steph leaned forward a little so that the salesman had a better view of her cleavage.

"Hi Ron, we'd like a screwdriver." replied Steph, barely being able to keep a straight face.

"Would you now." replied the salesman, barely being able to keep his eyes from Steph's chest. "Would that be an electric cordless screwdriver or manual screwdriver?" he continued.

"Oh, definitely cordless, don't you think, Steph?" replied Julia.

"Yes definitely cordless." agreed Steph.

"You know the bed is just squeaking so badly, we just have to tighten up the screws!" confirmed Julia. "And I just can't stand a loose screw!"

"Ok. Cordless it is!" smirked Ron as he reached to the side of the counter where there was a display of cordless drills.

"Yes. I hate loose SCREWS too!" chipped in Steph, her emphasis on screw bringing a chuckle from Ron and lots of stares from other customers who were milling around.

"I think this one would be ideal." he offered, showing them the model from the display "$64-95. Just take it to the cashier." His eyes once again wandering to the women's breasts

"Why thank you. That looks excellent." smiled Julia as she picked up the small box. "Can you direct us to plastic sheeting?"

"Four aisles that way."

They both thanked the salesmen who could not control his urge to stare and follow the progress of their shapely figures as they turned and headed for "Plastic Sheeting".

"Poor Ron!" consoled Prue.

"Poor Ron!? He just had the best day he's had all year!" observed Steph.

Laughter erupted again.

"He certainly made sure he got an eyeful" commented Noella.

The video cut to the plastic sheeting area where Julia and Steph waited to be served. There seemed to be a constant stream of men walking past, their necks straining for a better view.

Shortly a young man attended to them. According to his name badge his name was James.

"Good morning ladies!" he sparked. "Don't you look lovely today." he said full of confidence.

"Why thank you." replied Julia

"What sort handy-work are you planning on today?" he continued, cheekily.

"Well aren't you the joker" observed Julia. "We actually need some plastic sheeting."

"Oh. How much do you need?" he inquired.

"Enough to cover a king size bed!" Steph chipped in.

This caught James by surprise.

"Well.........that would be 1.8metres by 2 metres. And how thick?" he asked, showing them three different options.

"We'll take the medium one." advised Julia. "That should cope with the baby oil."

James jaw dropped and he tried to talk but nothing came out.

"Perfect!" agreed Steph.

"He was so confident to start with." observed Prue "and then he lost it!"

"I think you two were a bit more than he could handle!" laughed Noella.

"You're dead right!" confirmed Steph, joining in the laughter.

"I think he was kind of cute." admitted Julia, coming to James' defence.

"He was young enough to be your son." complained Jeanette.

"So? The problem is?" retorted Julia.

"You wouldn't, would you?" asked Jeanette.

"No. I probably wouldn't." agreed Julia.

The video continued with Steph and Julia making their way to the cash registers, cutting a swathe as men and women alike turned to watch. They lined up at a register which was manned by an attractive young woman. The two people in front of them were soon served.

"Well look at you." she announced as they took their turn at the register. Her badge showed her name was Brigitte "You look hot!"

"Why thank you." Replied Julia

"You are causing quite a stir, you know." she confided. "All the guys are buzzing about the "hot" babes."

The three of them laughed.

"So why are you 'dressed' for the hardware store?"

"For a bit of fun." answered Steph. "It's been great fun!"

"It's been funny watching the guys" confesses Brigitte. "That will be $85-00"

Julia paid with her credit card, thanked Brigitte for her service and with Steph by her side strode out the door, a hundred eyes watching their every movement.

The video cut to the car where the three recounted the pandemonium they had just created.

Julia stopped the disc.

"So, Noella and Prue. That was our hot walk. I must admit, it was scary to start with but hysterical fun in the end. "

"It was very funny." admitted Noella. "I'm not sure I could do it."

"I'm sure you could." countered Julia.

"Count me out." said Prue emphatically. "I'd die of embarrassment."

"But look at you now." interrupted Jeanette. "You'd turn more than a few heads in that outfit. Might even cause a few heart attacks!'

They all whooped with hysterics. Julia asked if anybody would like some more champagne but they all agreed that they'd had more than enough to drink and eat. It was after 9pm and Steph and Jeanette thought it was time to go as work beckoned in the morning.

Standing in the foyer, it was goodbyes and hugs all round and it was agreed that next month they would meet again, this time at Noella's house. She warned them there was no secret wardrobe full of sexy clothes in her house but Prue promised she would bring her tarot cards.

Julia had given them all carry bags in which to take home their clothes, telling them they could return the outfits when they were ready. It was a most unusual sight as a raunchy looking nurse, a maid and two imposing looking latex clad women teetered down Julia's front steps and followed the footpaths to their individual units.

Noella felt very self conscious as she made for her front door, not used to exposing so much flesh in public. She had to admit to herself that she had had an enormous amount of fun and she was still amazed at the hot walks the girls had done and the stir they created was incredible.

Once safely inside her townhouse she made her way upstairs to her bedroom. Taking her clothes from the bag, she laid them on bucket chair that stood in the corner. Entering the dressing room, she stood in front of the full length mirror for one last look before she took the maid outfit off.

She felt a little conceited but she was impressed by the figure that was before her. Never in her life had she dared to show so much cleavage, with the outfit just running across the top her nipples, exposing a deep cleft of luscious breasts.

The white tulle under skirt covered just enough thigh to make the outfit almost respectable. The sheer stockings highlighted her shapely legs whilst the tall heels accentuated the length of her legs. She felt a well of desire within her and a longing for the embrace of a man and the caressing of her skin. She craved the fulfilment of sexual connection.

Walking to the bedside table in the bedroom, she again found the box that contained the long black rod of pleasure. Returning to the mirror, she twisted top and the vibrator began to oscillate in her hand. She ran it around the top of the bodice and slid it underneath the sheer bra she was wearing. Finding her left nipple she slowly rotated the vibrator around the nipple. It soon became erect, sending shivers across Noella's skin. She then guided it over her right nipple, it too quickly became hard. She thrilled at the sensation.

Now her left hand crept down to the hem of the dress, pulling the dress upwards to reveal her black lace g-string, suspenders and stockings. Her right hand guided the vibrator down the front of the g-string. Involuntarily she groaned at the sensation of the vibrator sliding across her the place of her sex.

She felt some guilt at her solo pleasuring, but this did not deter her from intensifying the movement of the black phallus. Her skin tingled and a wave of pleasure, built within.

She moved over to an antique chair in the corner of the bedroom. She slid the G-string down her legs and deposited it the floor. She lifted her left leg and rested the black heeled shoe on the seat of chair, supporting herself with her left hand on the back of the chair she applied the vibrator to her aching clitoris, the standing position allowing her to manipulate the vibrator for her greatest pleasure.

Oh my God. I just love it.

She worked the little machine harder, its buzzing sound filling the room. Her groans of pleasure grew louder. Slowly she slid the device into her womanhood. Her whole body shivered at the intense sensation.

"Fuck!" she cried and she began urgently stroking the vibrator faster. Sensations of pleasure uncoiled deep from within her causing her body to spasm. "Yeeeeessss!" She cried as a wave of bliss enveloped her body."

"Fuck!" she again cried. Her body shaking so intensely that she had to sit on the chair to gain some composure. Whilst she sat, she marvelled at the effectiveness of the black vibrator and thought of how much less complicated it was for sexual release than having a man. She laughed to herself but deep down she knew, that although the vibrator was convenient and free of complication, it was not the same as the merging of flesh that came with ....... with a man.

After a couple minutes she had gained her composure and walked to the bathroom that connected with the dressing room. She undressed and poured herself a bath in the oval sunken tub and luxuriated in what had been a good day. Unaware how long she had been in the bath, she emerged from the water, dried herself with a fluffy towel. And finally she tucked herself into the king size bed, aided by the numerous glasses of champagne, quickly fell into a restful sleep.