Dressed To Kill Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Common baby. Give it all you've got." she commanded.

Mark re-joined their sex, Noella loved having Mark within her.

"Fuck me good Babe!"

Not wanting to disappoint her, Mark grasp the arms of the stool and drove his cock with strength and passion in into Noella's womanhood. Their flesh slapped with each powerful motion, Noella gripping his back with her vibrantly painted nails. Soon she was drawing blood as Mark's piston like action gathered speed, their beings blending into one as the waves of orgasm began to build its intensity.

"Yes Mark! Yes!" Noella yelled as the swell of pleasure broke over her being, her body quivering as the spasms of bliss washed over her.

Mark drove his desire home, his masculine power capitulating in orgasmic release, his groans of pleasure reverberating through out the house.

"Fuck!" he cried as he collapsed in a climatic crescendo.

Noella held him tight, their bodies fused together as one, as the tide of orgasm ran out, their lungs panting and their senses distorted by the magnificent pleasures of sex.

As they began to recover, she leant up and kissed his lips and he joyfully kissed her back.

"My God Noella! I have NEVER had sex like that!"

She smiled in a knowing kind of way.

"Nor have I." she admitted, kissing him again, her senses enjoying all the sights and sensations of a very sexy man.

Soon he lifted her from the stool, and with great ease he carried her to the red leather couch which stood in the living room, where he sat, holding Noella across his lap. For a while they just enjoyed each others embrace as their bodies recovered from a sensual experience like which neither had ever experienced previously.

Eventually Noella broke the silence, of which neither of them were uncomfortable.

"Thank you Mark." and she kissed him. "this is an experience I will never forget."

She kissed him again enjoying the deliciousness of his lips.

"Nor will I." he admitted and they remained entangled on the couch appreciating the splendour of what they had just shared.

After a while Mark brought her back to the prosaic issues of life.

"Do you want to order the car?"

"Of course I want the car!" and she gave him a whack on the arm, causing him to flinch for fear of more aggression, for having to the temerity of breaking the joyful moment they were sharing. Now he stood Noella wrapped in his muscular arms and he carried her to the dining table that stood nearby and gently deposited Noella on one of the chairs.

"Just sit there for a moment." he said.

"Why?" she questioned coquettishly.

"Because I told you to."

"Ok. If that's what you really want, I'll do as I'm told, just this once." and she poked her tongue at him.

"Thank you." He moved over to the bench where his Mercedes folder was sitting. He picked it up and came back to the table and sat down in the chair next to Noella and opened up the folder, flicking through some pages until he found the form he was after.

"Right." He began. "This is an order form for your new car."

"Great." she exclaimed.

"Name?" He demanded.

"Noella Isabella Howson." she told him gently as she reached under the table and took hold of his soft cock.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm playing with your dick." she said with smile.

"Do you have to do that right now?"

"I think so."

The evidence her fondling soon became apparent, as his member soon becoming rigid in her hand.

"I'm trying to concentrate here Noella."

"So am I." she replied. "I could suck it if you like."

"For shit sake, don't do that! I will never get this done."

Noella laughed.

"A car order is more important than a blow job!"

"Can you be serious for a few minutes?"

"You know I wouldn't buy it from anybody else." she said honestly.

"I know, but can you suck my cock after I've finished the paperwork?"

"Ok. I promise! I'll only suck your lovely penis once you have finished."

"Thank you." he replied rather formerly. "I look forward to that moment."

"So do I." and she gave his rod a long gentle stroke.

"Noella!"

She laughed. "What? ......Okay, okay. Serious Noella is here now."

"Good. Address?"

Noella recited her details, his dick still in hand. They struck an unusual image as they sat at the large marble table. His butt naked body and hers still donning suspenders, stockings and heels, as they carefully filled the details on the order form.

"Now colour?'"

"Red."

"You don't want a blue one like we've got today?"

"No. Definitely red, with cream leather."

Mark rustled through his folder until he found a colour chart. He pointed to a photo of a beautiful red Benz.

"Mars Red. Do you like that? It's the only red they do."

"Perfect!" she replied

"That's all the info I require. Now you'll need to pay a 10%, which would be $17000."

"Credit card ok?"

"Great!"

"I want to finance the rest. Is that OK?"

"Sure."

"I'll text you my brokers details in the morning. OK?"

"That would be great." he replied as Noella stood and glided over to the bench where she had left her clutch. Mark enjoyed the sight of her supple body, it's length and sweet shape emphasised by the stockings and heels.

She returned to the table and dropped a black Amex on the table , before resuming her place on the chair, his hard dick in hand. She started to gently fondle it, cupping the tip with her palm and giving a gentle squeeze.

"Will you stop it." he asked in exasperation. "I can't concentrate."

"Really?" she replied innocently. "I just want you to fuck me some more."

She continued her play whilst Mark tried desperately to ignore Noella's attention.

"Done!" he soon announced.

"Good!" confirmed Noella. "Now you can give me some of this."

She gave his hard staff a stroke.

She then slid off the chair onto her knees and leaning over his lap took his shaft in her mouth in one deft motion, causing Mark to moan. Just as she began to slide up and down on the beast, Mark's phone, which was in his folder, began to beep, advising a message had been received. He picked it up and scrolled to read the message.

"Shit! It's my boss. He wants the car back, now!"

Noella lifted her mouth from her work.

"Tell him you're busy sealing a deal."

She began licking the top his cock with swirls of her tongue.

"No Noella. I'd better go."

"Well I'll just have to cancel the order then and he'll be sad."

"Ok. ......You win."

Trying to ignore Noella's eager fellatio, Mark quickly texted that he was just sealing the deal and would be back shortly. Abruptly he stood, leaving Noella kneeling on the floor. He leant down and lifted her from under her arms so that she too, was now standing. She leant back and penetrated his mouth with her tongue and they stood there for a moment. Suddenly Mark withdrew and with his hands on her shoulders, he turned he so that she was facing the table and pushed down, so that Noella was now spread eagled, face down on the table. She gasped with swiftness of his action.

Holy fuck! I want him so bad.

There was a scraping sound on the floor as he moved the chairs out of the way. She felt his hand between her legs as slid his finger along her lips before finding her clit. He gently tweaked it with his fore finger sending a wild sensation through her body.

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

She groaned deeply before he slid his finger back, dipping in to her wet mound.

"Oh Mark." she cried.

He didn't pause for sweet nothings. He grabbed his erect weapon, guiding it to Noella's moistness, which enabled him to slide it straight in all the way to its hilt.

A violent rush of air escaped from Noella's mouth as she felt the full size of his wad.

He stood still for a moment, enjoying the delicious feeling that being deep inside her brought.

Wow! That's what I call cock! I think I'm going to burst!

Now Mark clenched his hands on Noella's arse cheeks and with a mighty heave, began to thrusting into Noella, releasing a loud grunt with each stroke.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" he yelled. The force increasing with each blow, Noella was pinned by the power of his thrusts. She reached forward to grasp the opposite side to the table to hold herself against Mark's assault, the strength and virility of his intention stirring powerful desires within her.

With long strong strokes he worked his rod for their mutual pleasure. Noella holding on for dear life, managing to bend her knees so that Mark's strokes were soon giving her maximum pleasure.

"Fuck me Mark! Fuck me!" she yelled as he made his mighty lunges, creating orgasmic explosions for each of them, Noella's body shaking as the wave of climax overcame her. He grunted loudly at the climatic moment.

Soon they lay together, exhausted, Mark had collapsed on top her, spent from his effort.

I think the earth moved! ..........That's what I call sex!...... Amazing!

Slowly Mark stood, taking his weight off Noella, he then helped her stand and again their mouths locked as they stood in embrace, celebrating the mutual ecstasy they had just experienced.

After a few moments they released their embrace and Mark quickly got dressed, Noella watching as she sat exhausted on a chair. Once dressed he came over and gave her kiss.

"Your are truly amazing Noella."

"Thank you. So are you. You'll be in touch?" she asked gently.

"Of course."

They walked to the front door and had one final kiss and then he was gone. Noella returned to the living room and flopped on the couch and thought about what had been a truly amazing day.

After a light dinner, Noella was lazing on the couch watching TV, luxuriating in the afterglow of hot sex, when her I-phone beeped , letting her know that she had received a message. She picked up the phone from the coffee table and checked her in-box.

Hi Noella! U r amazing!!! had a wonderful afternoon! WOW! WOW!! WOW!!! WOW!!!! WOW!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) In Sydney for rest of week :( :( :( Car is ordered :) :) :) will ring when it arrives....shud be next week! Can't wait 2 c u then!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noella was disappointed to see that she wouldn't see Mark for a week. She replied:

Thank you. U r wonderful!!! :) :) :). Want to c u soon! Not til next week :( :( :( :( :( ring soon!!!!!!!!!

Noella soon received a reply.

I will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Desire swept through Noella's body as she reflected on the afternoon.

I want him now. Not next week!

After she had finished watching the movie she made her way up stairs for a long relaxing bath before going to bed with a warm inner glow.

12