Dressed To Kill Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steadily she worked her mouth up and down, wanting to give Mark the greatest pleasure.

"Fuck!" he cried as Noella's effort began to take him on a ride of ecstasy. "You need to slow down Ella otherwise I'm not going to last!"

"Sure babe." she replied as she held his magnificent dick in hand, relaxing to enjoy Mark's delicate tongue work, her pleasure building.

"Oh Mark." she gasped, her desire for Mark's cock inside rising. "I need to fuck you now."

"Please." he begged as she finished his titillation .

Noella drew back onto the YSL's and again drew herself to her full extended height above Mark, with one foot either side of his body, she took two shuffled steps to bring herself standing over his long shaft. Slowly she bent her knees until her the lips of her womanhood were hovering just above above Mark's pole.

"Don't tease me Noella."

"But that's what I'm best at Honey." she said sweetly as she allowed her pussy to make the barest of contact with his cock.

"For fuck's sake Noella! Just fuck me!" demanded Mark, overcome with desire.

In response to his urgent plea, Noella dipped her knees, sliding down onto Mark's meat.

"Oh yes." he exclaimed at the intense pleasure of again being inside Noella.

Leaning forward and using her knees as a fulcrum, she slid up and down Mark's cock, the length of her movement increasing with each stroke. Mark grabbed her arse in attempt to increase her tempo to forceful pumps, but she resisted, continuing her measured up and down movements, so sensual, that Mark could barley contain himself, before she stopped on the down stroke enjoying the feel of him within her.

Suddenly she stood, losing the connection between herself and Mark. She lifted her left foot from the bench, teasingly dragging the long heel over his stomach before placing her right foot on the other side, so that she was now straddling and facing Mark. Again flexing her knees she lowered herself onto Mark's rod in one deft motion, sliding down its full length.

"Shit!" he moaned.

"Wow! Wow! Wow! This dick is magnificent.

Now she worked with more urgency, groaning at the end of each stroke, as she built towards her climax. She now lowered herself onto her knees which gave her more control to get Mark's cock in the perfect spot to maximise her pleasure.. Her movements were not bounces, but strong definite movements.

"Oh babe. I love you cock."

"I love your pussy." he replied as he began to thrust upwards to meet Noella's long sliding movements, her pussy becoming increasingly wet with each stroke.

"Not too fast honey." she commanded. "Long and strong."

"Holy fuck.......don't tease me!"

"No teasing......just a nice long fuck!" she said, as she maintained long strokes, her hands planted on his shoulders.

"Oh...Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" She yelled as pleasure welled with her body.

"Harder Noella!" he demanded. "Fuck me!"

Noella returned to her feet, giving her more power and she began to pound Mark's dick, her body glistening with sweat, the result of their from the hard work.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried as ecstasy filled her body.

Mark groaned as if severe pain as he was overcome in a crescendo of pleasure.

Spent, she dropped to all fours before softly kissing Mark on the lips.

"Holy cow!" she laughed. "That was amazing! Again!"

"That's because you're amazing." he said sweetly.

"It takes two to Tango babe." she asserted, before giving him a more purposeful kiss.

"I still think you're amazing."

"Thank you. Now I guess we'd better get down from here." she said as gently slid off Mark and landed on the black heals, using the bench to steady herself. Mark slid off to join here. He wrapped his arms around her, drawing her to him for a deep penetrating kiss.

"Are you hungry?" she asked, causing Mark to grin.

"For food! Not sex!" she giggled.

"I am hungry now, for some reason." he said with a chuckle.

Noella busied herself rustling up some sticky BBQ chicken wings, green salad and potato salad, Mark enjoying the sight of the chef preparing food in nothing but stockings, sky high shoes and the mini- maid apron which she had re-tied around waist, which was more alluring than protective.

Soon they sitting at the counter, tucking into the delicious food, licking the sticky sauce from their fingers.

"This is delicious! You're a great cook as well as a great lover?" offered Mark as he hungrily gnawed the meat off the bones.

"Thank you. I am a girl of many talents." she quipped happily.

"Yes. Talented you are." he agreed with a wide grin across his face.

"Are you going to stay the night." she asked hopefully.

"Sorry Babe. I have an early start."

"I'm pouting," she said. "Can't I just have you for the night."

"I'm scared if I do that I won't getting any sleep!"

"And the problem is? .......You'd be happy and nicely fucked!"

"Yes indeed, I would be fucked!" he agreed with a laugh.

"You always seem to be in hurry to leave me."

"Never in a hurry, it's just the way things have turned out."

Knowing she wasn't going to win, she packed up the remnants of the meal, Mark chipping in to help. As he put his clothes on, she sat perched on a stool, her luscious legs draped over the side, as she sadly watched, admiring his toned body, as he prepared to leave.

Finally he stood from tying his shoe laces, now dressed, ready to go.

"Ok Babe. It's been an awesome day." he declared as he leant over to give her a kiss.

"It has been awesome." she agreed. "Beautiful new car, gorgeous lunch and a great fuck! What more could a girl want?"

"Her man for the night?" he asked.

"Yes.That would be nice." she admitted

"Are you going to show me to the door?"

"Of course." she replied as she slid off the stool and took him by the hand to lead him out of the kitchen to the front foyer.

As they reached the door she turned and put her arms his neck.

"One more time?" she whispered in his ear.

"You want to fuck me again?"

"Of course. If I can't have you for the night, I need to have you one more time." she said as she kissed his ear, whilst sliding a hand down his powerful chest to slide her hand up and down the zipper of his trousers, eliciting a stirring of flesh.

"You are persistent aren't you?"

"I know what I want." she confirmed, as she kissed his mouth with affection rather than lust. His response was tender and strong and they stood there for a long moment, before Noella dropped to her knees, which allowed her to undo his fly and release his now rock hard penis into her hands. She stroked it gently before giving it a gentle lick.

"Ooh!" he cried at the luxuriant feel of her moist tongue on his manly appendage.

She enjoyed the taste of him as she slid her lips over and down his swollen appendage.

Yum!

With care and diligence she dined on his hard meat, enjoying the pleasure of the moment, Mark's increasing enjoyment indicated by his deep groans and his guiding hands on her head.

Her desire increasing, she stood, holding his dick in hand, she again kissed him tenderly. With Mark's passion rising he pushed her against the door lifting her off her feet. Responding Noella wrapped her legs around his waist, as she firmed her grasp around his neck, his hands firmly clamped to her buttocks. Clumsily he tried to force his rod into her place of sex, but each time it missed its mark, being deflected with each attempt. Her desire for Mark peaking, she reached down and guided him to her.

Oh yes!

Using his strength, he raised her up and down on his pole. Her arms wrapped around his neck and her knees locked to his hips, they formed a natural fulcrum, allowing Mark to rhythmically drive his hard rod into Noella's sweet pussy, as he stood in the middle of the foyer.

"Yes Mark!" she gasped, her dripping sex giving easy and sensual movement ,their mutual pleasuring accelerating.

Mark took a step towards the infamous chair that stood in the foyer.

"Put your foot on the chair Babe." he instructed.

She looked down and grounded her black heel on the seat of the chair.

"Work with me." he asked.

Understanding Mark's intent, she pushed upward on the chair as Mark reached the bottom of each stroke, easing his workload and allowing her to glide along his cock.

"Yes Noella! Yes" he moaned.

Magic!

"I LOVE your cock!" She asserted.

"I LOVE your pussy!"

As they worked together, he enjoyed the luxuriant feel of her womanhood and she the rigidity and strength of his pole.

Suddenly he leaned her backwards, forcing her free leg slide up to rest on his shoulder, giving him great penetration.

"You're a fucking gymnast!" she grunted as his strokes reached the deepest part of her.

Oh my god! This is as much as I can take!!!

"Fuck me Noella! Fuck me!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Their cries echoing through the house, he powerfully he lifted her into the air and gently placed her on her back on the chair, before continuing a powerful display of his passion, as he guided his cock into Noella with purpose and affection. Noella gripped him around his neck with one arm, the other clamped on his butt, spurring him onto greater effort.

He made stroke after stroke until he let out a mighty wail as climax came, his body spasming as he delivered his load.

Delirious with desire, she floated with rapture, her body screaming with joy.

Soon she came back to earth, the muscular body of Mark above her, the panting of his breath matching hers, as their bodies struggled to return oxygen to their blood, after their strenuous exertion.

"My God that was incredible!" she exclaimed as she leaned up to kiss his lips. "You are a great lover."

"So are you." he replied as he returned her kiss with tenderness before lifting her gently and turning to sit on the chair holding her gently in his lap as wrapped her arms around him.

"You'll call?" she asked hopefully.

"Of course." he replied.

"Well I better let go. I would hate you to get into trouble at work because of me."

"Never! You're a good customer!"

"I am!" she declared as she gave him another kiss before sliding from his lap and standing, still mostly naked, striking an impressive figure, which were highlighted by the diamanted stockings and dazzling shoes.

Mark sat there for moment admiring his beautiful lover, before also standing. Re-zipping his fly and embracing her, to kiss her passionately on the lips.

"We'll talk?" he asked.

"Yes. We'll talk."

With that he was out the door and gone.

Noella stood there for a moment, mourning the departure of her lover, but knowing his return would be soon, she headed upstairs to grab the Merceded T-shirt to cover her still almost naked body. Returning downstairs she made her way down to the garage, just to admire her brand new beast. Turning the garage light on she stood at the door and admired how beautiful the car was and remembered the beautiful sex they had had this afternoon.

Walking over to it, she stroked the beautiful red paint work. She was having trouble accepting that this awesome cars was now HERS!

Once back in the kitchen she grabbed her phone and sent a quick text before returning upstairs to her bedroom,

"Thanks for a wonderful day!"

Once upstairs she ran a hot bath before luxuriating ing the soothing water for more than an hour, enjoying the satisfied feeling that oozed through her pores, brought about by a perfect day.

Checking her phone before snuggling into bed for the night, she was disappointed that Mark hadn't quickly replied, like he had on every other occasion.

Maybe his phone has ran out of charge?

Soon she was asleep, tired and happy.