Dressed To Kill Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok." agreed Noella.

Once at the door Jeanette rung the doorbell. The door opened and a rather pretty and petite blond stood at the door.

"Hello. Who are?" she asked indignantly.

"We're Mark's girls." replied Jeanette as she pushed past the woman, who was apparently Jennifer. Barging into the house with Noella close behind, a stunned look was written allover Jennifer's face, as the two leather clad goddesses marched into the apartment.

"Marky baby!" squealed Jeannette as they entered the living room where Mark was sitting on the couch watching TV.

He appeared equally stunned, as the towering dominatrix hurtled across the room. He quickly recognised Noella behind Jeanette. She gave him a wink and he digested the situation and a calmer look appeared on his face.

"Who are theses sluts!" Jennifer demanded as she followed them into the family room.

"We're Marky's girlfriends!" spouted Jeanette.

"Yeah! We're Marky's girls!" confirmed Noella. "And who you calling a slut! Bitch!

"Bitch! Mark she called me a bitch!" squealed Jennifer. "You tell them to stop!"

You could you tell by Mark's hesitance to reply meant that he was in agreeance with Noella.

"Where have you been Marky? We haven't heard from you for two weeks." pouted Jeanette. "And you know, no sex for two weeks makes me a very grumpy girl." And she smacked the riding crop into her free gloves hand.

"Yeah no cock for two weeks makes us grumpy!" confirmed Noella.

"Mark! Mark! Tell them to go!" Jennifer continued to scream

Jeanette turned to face Jennifer. "We're not going any where honey. We have a need and we're going to feed it!"

"Can I suck his dick now?" sighed Noella, as she moved over to the couch where Mark sat, leaning over as if to squeeze his balls.

"Mark say something! Your just sitting there doing nothing!" screeched Jennifer.

"Your looking very hot girls." said Mark, starting to warm up to the charade.

"Mark! If don't do something to make these whores leave, I'm going to leave!"

"That's very nice to call them whores."

"Ooooooh!" she blustered as she stomped out of the room.

Jeanette and Noella had to stifle their laughter. Noella signalled Jeanette to come over to the couch where she introduced her to Mark in whispers.

"You're amazing Noella." he whispered.

"I know." she quietly laughed.

The three of them snuggled up on the couch when Jennifer stormed into the room a a large tote bag in hand .

"I hate you Mark! I don't know why I ever wanted to marry you." and she ran out the door slamming it behind her.

Noella, Jeanette and Mark rolled on the couch in laughter.

"I think you're free now Mark!" observed Noella.

"Wow! You two were amazing! Thank you!"

He leaned over and gave Noella a kiss on the lips and Jeanette one on the cheek.

"I really didn't know what to do."

"Your life is your own again." replied Noella.

There was a knock on the door.

"It's us!" came a muffled shout through door.

"Who's that?" asked Mark.

"It's our friends." said Jeanette as she walked over to the door to let Prue, Steph and Julia in.

"What happened?" exclaimed Steph. "We saw her run out of the house with her bag."

"Did you threaten her?" asked Prue.

"No Prue. I didn't threaten her." replied Jeanette.

Noella introduced the other three to Mark before she and Jeanette recounted the story generating much laughter.

"Well we'd better go. We've got an afternoon to tea finish." suggested Noella.

"You're not going to stay with me Noella? I really like that leather dress."

The other women oohed at the provocative suggestion.

"Steady there young man. These ladies are my guests and so I have to take them home and finish our afternoon tea."

"Noella." he whimpered.

"We'll talk later. OK?" said Noella knowing that she would have to let Mark go.

"OK we'll talk."

With that, the sexy assortment of alluringly dressed women walked out the door to the awaiting red chariot, intoxicated with euphoria after their successful rescue mission. They bundled into the car, Julia once again at the wheel.

"OK. Who's for a 'hot walk'?" she called.

"No!" groaned Prue.

"Yes!" yelled the others.

"OK. A 'hot walk' it is! I know just the place!"

She wheeled the Benz in a U-turn, as she headed for Church St. Five minutes later they pulled up in front of the Bayside Hotel. A favourite watering hole for many Brighton trendy's.

"OK, Prue. Have you got your phone?" asked Julia.

"Yep." she replied.

"Can you take a video?"

"Of course! I've got some good ones of me and Mitch." She went bright red when she realised what she said.

"Well you can be the main camera. Steph can you film some stuff too?"

"Of course!"

"Good! Let's go ladies!"

It was almost comical, as five finely dressed women piled out of a two door Mercedes convertible. Prue went inside to get a good vantage point for what was about to unfold. Julia stood next to Jeanette and hooked arms. Behind them Steph phone in one hand hooked arms with her other arm with Noella. It almost like a wedding procession. Julia opened the door and they slinked into the bar, a kaleidoscope of colour, leather and flesh. The natural hum of conversation stopped, as if a switch had been flicked.

All heads in the bar swivelled in the direction of the posse of beautiful women as they glided into the bar, cutting a swathe through the drinkers. Jaws dropped and jealous partners jabbed gawking men, as the whole bar stopped in unison, to get their fill their of the smorgasbord of womanhood before them.

They made it to the bar before someone piped up.

"How about it honey!"

Jeanette turned around looking totally threatening, riding crop in hand.

"Would you like a whipping!"

Silence again covered the bar, when a voice squeaked from the corner.

"Yes please!"

The bar then capitulated into laughter. The barman eventually had the courage to ask the ladies what they wanted to drink, when a voice boomed from the end of the bar.

"The ladies drink for free John."

"Ok boss!"

"Thank you." they all said in unison.

So it was Cosmopolitans all round, except for Julia who as designated driver, went for a glass of lemonade. The hum of conversation filled the bar once more and a throng of eager onlookers encircled them at the bar. Soon phone cameras were out and a long queue developed, with many keen young, and not so young men and women wanting to get a snap posing with the leather clad Jeanette and Noella. There was also strong demand to be snapped with the other three curvaceous women.

At first the photos were standard happy snaps with smiles and cheesy grins, but soon the photo taking on a whole life of its own, as lips and breasts were thrust, tongues were displayed and poses became increasingly provocative. Noella enjoyed flirtatious play with a number of cute men, whilst Jeanette positively thrived as she squeezed "guns" and pinched tight butts. Julia, Prue and Steph hammed it up, having great fun teasing the enthusiastic crowd, blowing kisses and giving hugs to the crowd.

After about an hour, all the admirers had had their photo taken and the ladies of Fahrenheit St decided it was time to call it quits and head home. After numerous kisses and hugs goodbye, the girls waltzed out of the bar and loaded into the Benz and headed home after what could only be described as a very interesting afternoon.

Back at Noella's, she fired up the expresso machine for Lattes, which they sipped in accompaniment with the last of the food. Laughter chimed through the sitting room as they exchanged stories of their invasion of the Bayside hotel.

"Well we have had an amazing afternoon." announced Julia."But its been fun!"

"I agree." said Noella.

"Certainly has been interesting."Chimed in Prue. "So thank you to Noella."

"Thank you Noella." the others sang in chorus.

"Thank you everyone for helping Mark!"

"It was our pleasure!" replied Julia.

The others nodded agreement.

"It was great fun!" said Jeanette.

"Yes. I saw pinching all those butts!" observed Prue.

The other chuckled.

"So will everybody come to my place next month?"asked Prue.

Everybody agreed that would go to Prue's next month. They finished their coffees and all assembled in the foyer. Kisses and hugs were shared all round and the ladies of 125 Fahrenheit St returned to their respective homes after a wonderful afternoon.

12