Dressed To Kill Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's ok ." advised Noella. "I can wait. The main thing is you found it! Thank you so much!"

"Happy to be of help. We're going to keep digging on the company to find out who's behind all this, because something smells."

"Thank you." she said gratefully. "You've been awesome!"

At home that evening she was mulling over the day, a tumbler of scotch in hand when the doorbell rang. It was Steph from number 3. She asked her to come inside, but Steph declined as she was on her way out for dinner, looking very swish in a little blue off the shoulder number with some nicely heeled sandals.

"I've just come over to let you know that Jeanette and I are having a party on Saturday. So you're welcome to come. You don't need to bring anything if you come. If decide not come, I apologise for any noise. Jeanette does tend to go a little wild and we won't be offended if you don't come."

"Thanks for letting me know. I'll have a think about. I haven't been to a party for so long!"

"Well this might be an experience! Anyway. Maybe we'll see you Saturday."

"Great."

Steph turned and swished her way down the path, swinging her hips sexily.

Noella was intrigued.

A party. Could be fun!

She contemplated what she might do her as she sipped the rest of her scotch, whilst she cooked a vegetable curry dinner and watching a movie before going to bed.

Thursday morning over breakfast brought a text from Mark which he had sent at some obscure time in the morning.

"Hi Babe! When can we catch up"

Noella knew she'd have to make a not very nice phone call this day. She was attracted to Mark, but their lives were not in sync and the situation with Jennifer made her feel more like a mother than a lover and so it was time to set Mark free to find his true love.

She'd do that later in the day. She wasn't looking forward to that.

As well as the message from Mark was a message from Suzie.

" Thank you Honey! Wow! Wow! Wow! Awesome night! No Sparks! Just an inferno!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!! C u 4 lunch 2 morrow. Love Suze."

Noella laughed.

Go Suze!

After lunch she made the fateful call to Mark. It didn't go that well as he just wanted to be with her and party, but she explained he needed to find a beautiful lady to share his life with, not someone who had already lived a lot theirs. There was the sound of submission in his voice and she really hated hurting him, bit she knew in the long term it was the right thing to do.

Friday brought lunch with Suzie and Jodie. As she walked into The Larder she was eager to chat with Suzie. Noella was first to arrive, but the others soon joined her and they settled into a glass of chardonnay before ordering salads all round. Suzie the Caesar. Noella and Jodie going with the salad topped with smoked salmon.

As they ate the chatted incessantly. The topic soon turned to Suzie's new Mercedes and Noella's missing one.

"I'm so jealous Suze." admitted Jodie. "I don't think Paul would ever buy me such a beautiful car. No matter how big the bonus."

"I am very lucky." observed Suzie. "I am really enjoying it. Have you heard any more about yours Noella?"

"Yes. Steve has found it. Apparently it was repossessed in error and they're are working to get it released, which apparently is going to take a couple more days. But I am lucky enough that Paul has lent me a spare company car, which has been really helpful. So thanks Jodie for helping me with that."

"Any time for such a good friend" confirmed Jodie.

"Thank you." replied Noella. "Suze. How did you go with the outfits."

"Incredible!" she said.

"What outfits?" asked Jodie thinking she'd been left out of a shopping expedition.

Noella explained their trip Julia's and her massive wardrobe of sexually provocative costumes.

"Why didn't you ring me?"

"It just sort of happened!" apologised Noella. "So how did it go Suze?"

Suzie went a little flushed as she explained that on Wednesday night, she again farmed the kids out to friends to stay the night. She had booked their favourite French restaurant, both of them coming home reeking of garlic and being extremely "relaxed" after a number of glasses of wine. After catching a taxi home Suze had excused herself and went upstairs as Michael went hunting for a nice bottle of scotch that someone had given to him.

When she came downstairs Suzie was now Constable Suze

"I was wearing fishnet and my boobs were bulging out all over the place because the bodice barely covered my nipples! I wore those Sky scraper CFM shoes that Julia lent me."

"CFM?" asked Jodi, a little confused."

"Come Fuck Me!" answered Suzie and they all laughed. " And I had the phoney handcuffs dangling from my belt."

"Sounds wild!" observed Jodie, as they noticed the table of businessman next door's conversation had quietened noticeably as they apparently tried to listen in to Suzie's salacious story.

"So what happened when Mark saw you?"

"He was in the lounge room sipping scotch. So I walked up to him and told him that I need to see of he had any concealed weapons."

"Really?" asked Jodie.

"Really!" she laughed.

"And..." prompted Noella.

"It was explosive! I have never experience anything like it before! We made love for hours! All over the house. Even on the washing machine!"

"How do you screw on a washing machine?" asked Jodie.

"With great discomfort!"

The three of the them giggled like school girls.

"Wow." exclaimed Jodie. "I could do with some of that."

The other two chuckled.

"I could barely walk on Thursday." Suze confided.

"But I bet you had a big smile on you face!" chuckled Noella.

"I certainly did! And do you know what. Michael has arranged for the kids to go to his sister's tomorrow because he wants me to play nurse."

They all laughed at the thought.

"Sounds like he's keen." observed Noella.

"Very."

Do you think I might able to come over and maybe borrow one of the outfits your not using?" asked Jodie.

"I don't see why not, do you Noella?"

"I think that would be fine."

They continued chat over their lunch, all of them enjoying their delicious salads, followed by a strong latte accompanied by a piece of flourless chocolate cake, which they all shared. Finally they kissed each other and Suzie and Jodie headed to Suze's house and Noella made for her favourite nail salon to get some fire red claws, still pondering whether she would go to the party tomorrow night.

Am I feeling adventurous?.............Yep it's time to go and be a bit wild!

Saturday was full of the usual mundane obligations. About 6-30pm she started getting ready by having a lovely hot bath. After enjoying the sensuous feel of the water, Noella emerged from the bath and pampered herself with a large fluffy towel. Whilst dozing contentedly in the bath, she had decided that she needed go all out and make a statement with her clothes tonight.

She opted for a g-string over her normal French nickers as the dress she was planning to wear left no where to hide anything but the most minimal amount of material. After a short hunt in her wardrobe she found the intended weapon of mass attraction.

The "weapon" was stretchy white dress which was virtually backless except for a glide of material that divided the back in two, highlighting her sculptured back. The neckline was deep and revealing and the hemline barely covering her upper thighs.

Nothing like advertising your assets!

She laughed to herself as she searched the shoe rack for the desired heels. After a minute she had the Eureka moment, as she found the shoes she was looking for. They were a pair she bought during her shopping week with Susie and Jodie, when she was inventing the "new" Noella. They were a white pair of platformed heels with sparkling heels with matching bows on the back of the shoe.

Perfect! Let's wow 'em Noella.

At five past eight she stood in front of her full length mirror.

Face?... Perfect!........ Dress?........ Hhhottt!........ Shoes?......... Amazing!..... Out of ten?..... 9 and a 1/2!

Noella was feeling happy and in an adventurous mood.

Ok! Let's go and have some fun!

She picked an antique white Glomesh clutch that her Mum had given her and loaded it with life's essentials, then she walked down stairs and out the front door towards Jeanette and Steph's, with more than a few butterflies in her stomach.

Reaching the door step of number 3 she took a deep breath and rang the doorbell.

Here goes nothing!

Steph answered the door.

"Hi Noella! Well look at you! Come in! I'm glad you decided to come."

"You only live once!"

"That is true!"

Once inside they exchanged kisses and Steph guided her towards the kitchen/family room where a rather eclectic group of people were gathered. High class, impeccably and fashionable dressed , leather clad and casually dressed, created an unusual kaleidoscope of guests.

"Everybody! This is Noella!" Yelled Steph, People lifted their heads and mumbled "hi" before going back to what they were doing. She then introduced a tall black man who was obviously the barman, with a vast array of liquors, wines, beers and glasses set up on the counter.

"This is Harji. If he doesn't know it, it's not a drink."

"Hi Harji!"

"Hi! Can I say you are looking awesome!"

"Why, thank you Harji. Can you make me so me something special?"

"How about a 'Terminator' " he replied as he whirled into action. An intimidating looking drink very promptly appearing on the counter."It's my specialty for the night."

"You are awesome!"

"I know!" he flashed back with not a hint of conceit.

"Hi Noella!" called a familiar voice from the staircase in the centre of the house. Noella soon recognised it to be Jeanette.

"Hi Jeanette!" she returned as she embraced Jeanette, who was dressed in a latex cat suit, no ears or tail here, her significant cleavage emphasised by its deeply cut neckline, that scarcely covered her nipple. She wore thigh high boots with pencil thin 7 inch heels creating a look that was jaw droppingly provocative.

"You look amazingly sexy." declared Noella.

"Thanks. You're looking a little sizzling yourself." replied Jeanette as she stepped up to Noella and kissed her square on the lips. She caught Noella by surprise, but she quickly responded to the kiss and they lingered for few a number of seconds.

"Wow."

"Delicious!" declared Jeanette. "I'm glad you decided to come. I know we're going to have some fun! I see you've got one of Harji's "Terminators"."

"I thought I'd give one a try one."

"You be careful, because more than one can make you truly terminal."

"I promise I'll be careful."

"Now, come with me and I'll introduce you to some people."

"Great!"

Jeanette took Noella by the arm and took her on a tour of the room introducing her to each cluster of guests that were dotted around the room. The last introduction was to Josh, who was a lone figure standing in the corner by the stairs, necking a beer. Six foot tall in the old, his shoulders were broad his hips were lean. His blond hair was cropped short and was messed with product.

"This is Josh." introduced Jeanette. "He works with me at the agency. A good friend but unfortunately with no benefits."

"Hi Josh. You must be a strong man to resist Jeanette."

"Well I think we're just good work colleagues and "benefits" would just complicate matters. So you see it's really just a commercial decision. Anyway. Hi. It's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful woman."

Noella felt a flush come to her cheeks.

Wow! He's gorgeous!

"Thank you. You're too kind."

"I'm going to leave you in Josh's safe hards whilst I go and look after the other guests. Is that Ok?"

"Sure. I'll make sure Josh looks after me."

"Great. Now don't hesitate to help yourselves to a drink."

"We will certainly do that." confirmed Josh.

Jeanette disappeared and Noella settled into a friendly chat with Josh who she found to be bright, smart and friendly. Soon they were chuckling at each others punchlines and having a fun time as they enjoyed themselves.

Josh was a gentleman, ensuring that her glass, now containing champagne, rather than Harji's deadly liquid, was regularly charged.

As Josh revealed more of himself and Noella divulged more of her life, she realised that in the living room the party was changing in dramatic ways. From the corner of her eye she could see activity she that made her realise that Harji was probably at the party for more than his drink making ability, as a petit red head, who Jeanette had introduced as Casey, stood in front of the counter wrestling with Harji's fly, before releasing his enormous penis into the open. Quickly she captured the wild snake between her lips, her mouth barely accommodating the girth of Harji's monstrous weapon. After a few strokes she passed the baton on, so to speak, to Jeanette who bravely attempted to absorb the whole Harji's cock in her mouth, but she soon resigned herself to the fact she could only manage half of Harji's dick.

"Oh my God!" gasped Noella. 'What are they doing?"

"They are about to party 'Jeanette style'." observed Josh. "It's going to get a little wild."

"Wild?"

"We are talking about Jeanette here."

"And that means something?"

"Yep. That means things could get a monstrously out of hand."

"Really?"

"They're just warming up." he advised as Jeanette started trying to mount Harji's throbbing pole, as he leaned up against the counter. Jeanette had undone a long crutch zip in the cat suit, which revealed her womanhood. Standing with her back to him she had raised her left foot and planted it beside him on the bench. Her other booted footed was fixed firmly on the floor. Gently she made short sharp motions as she attempted to accept the gigantic cock, whilst Harji undid two circular zips, allowing two round pieces of latex fall to floor. Her magnificent full breasts were now available for Harji to fondle, which he did with enthusiasm.

She is certainly going for it!

"Would you like to go somewhere a little quieter?" he asked.

"Sure. I think that would be a good idea."

"I know the perfect place he responded."

He took her hand and they skirted around the edge of the family room, past duos, threesomes, foursomes and even groups of five with different proportions of men and women. The participants cavorting, caressing and copulating. Noella tried hard not to stare.

When they made it out side they discovered it was no better, as the spa, sun lounge and deck chairs were all occupied by couples in varying states of sexual arousal.

"Ok. Bad move." Josh confessed. "I've got another idea."

He again led Noella by the hand, this time back inside then upstairs.They stood at the first door of the landing.

"I wonder whose bedroom this? I hope nobody else in here."

He turned the knob and they tiptoed inside. The room was empty of guests.

"It's Jeanette's." announced Noella.

"How can you tell"

"Because of that!" said Noella as she pointed at the unmistakable "sex tree".

"What's that?" queried Josh as he stared at the unusual piece of furniture, not being able to work out what it was.

"It's a piece furniture purpose made for sex."

"Made for what?"

"Sex! It's made for sex!"

"Really?"

"Really!"

"Really! How Interesting!" he allowed as he closely inspected the unusual piece of furniture. "How do you know about to this?"

"She told me about it at a high tea we had."

"Did she just. Amazing that she hasn't said anything at work. She's not very good at keeping secrets."

"So you know where a lot of skeletons are buried."

"You could say that." he said with a smile. "This is amazing! Somebody has put a lot of thought and care into making it."

"You don't think it's a little perverted?"

"Anything that makes sex better is good by me."

"So you like sex?' she asked she rubbed against his side.

"Don't you?"

"I only like hot sex." she said with a grin.

"Is there any other kind?" he replied with a chuckle.

"Can you prove that?" she asked as she brushed her breasts and thighs against him.

Reaching up and she pulled his mouth towards her, planting her lips on his.

So began a good old fashioned pash. Their lips joined. Their tongues entwined, they stood their for a number of minutes enjoying the sensuality of locking lips and exploring one another's oral cavity.

They gradually gravitated to the "sex tree", Josh leaning against one of the curved horizontal ledges that ran along three sides, his hands firmly holding Noella's tight arse, keeping her close to him.

I love the feel of his lips.

"You're great to kiss." she told him.

"Why thanks! You're pretty excellent your self!"

"I try."

"Are you feeling a little adventurous?" he asked as he held up a pair of handcuffs that were sitting on one of the ledges.

"I can be adventurous. But I'm not into pain. Ok?"

Is this a dumb thing to do?

He took her hands and quickly snapped on the handcuffs. He reached up to the tall trunk that gave the piece it's name "sex tree" and pulled down a chord that ran over a pulley. It had a carabiner attached to it. He snapped the carabiner onto the handcuffs.

Too late now!

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"You'll see." he replied as he pulled the end of the chord to hoist Noella's arms above her head.

Shit! Am I in trouble here?

He tied off the end of the chord so Noella was totally vulnerable, standing at full stretch.

"Now you are mine." he announced as he paced around.

"You said you wouldn't hurt me." she reminded him nervously.

"I say lot of things." he smirked and stood back to admire his handy work.

"So you're a fucking liar!" she spat.

"Such language!" he said feigning shock. He stepped forward and slid his hand across her breasts, giving them a gentle squeeze before sliding his hand down her flat stomach.

"Great tits!" he admired before reaching down to grab the hem of her dress and with one movement pulled the dress up over Noella's head, up her arms, up the rope and left it hanging on the limb of the tree.

Noella's vulnerability was now complete, as she hang there with only her G-string and shoes remaining.

"Very nice!" he proclaimed. He was enjoying himself now. "I think I'm going to help myself!"

He grabbed a naked breast with each hand and squeezed them firmly before attaching his mouth to one of her nipples. He sucked it voraciously before circling its edge with his tongue. Then he moved to the other breast, giving it the same treatment.

Noella moaned. She wasn't sure if it was pleasure or pain.

"See you like it."

Next to the tree was a basket which contained a number of different whips, which Jeanette seemingly put good use. He examined each carefully before settling on a large bull whip, which had a leather bound handle which ended in a large brass ball.

"You wouldn't?" cowered Noella, her voice full of fear.

"I haven't decided yet." he replied, as he played menacingly with the long whip. After a minute it seemed that he made his mind up and he took the knotted end of the whip and held it against her shoulder and slid the handle behind her back, returning it across her front, securing the knotted end under the whip tail allowing him to wrap the long tail of the whip around Noella's body, creating a coil effect.

Noella was frozen with fear, the rough texture of the leather whip grazing her skin.

I think I might shit myself!

Holding her in place with the coiled whip, Josh leant and kissed her firmly on the mouth, punching forcibly into her mouth with his tongue. Noella didn't know whether to bite it or suck and was implacably neutral to this intrusion. He then unhooked the whip knotted whip end from under the whip tail. Stepping back he pulled the whip handle causing the whip to slide along Noella's skin as it uncoiled like a slithering snake. The friction of the leather stinging her skin.