Dressed To Kill Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like me and Julia's lingerie." interrupted Suzie.

"That was the idea!" laughed Noella.

"Well, I started thinking if some lingerie can do that, what if I update everything! I looked in the mirror and all I saw was a school mum, dressed for picking the kids up."

"I think that's a bit harsh." commented Noella.

"No I don't think that was quite true." agreed Suzie.

"Well that's how I felt! There's a very ritzy hairdresser in North Brighton I've been meaning to go to, so I went and got a new cut and colour." She told them as she fluffed her hair a little.

"You like?"

"We love!" said Suzie.

"Yes. I love it!" confirmed Noella.

"I love it!" she declared.

At that moment the waiter arrived with a glass of wine.

"We ordered you one." said Noella.

"Thanks. Then I went to the little lingerie shop Noella told me about. It's amazing Noella. So much beautiful stuff!"

"I think I'll have to go." suggested Suzie.

"You could have warned me about Madam Justine." she laughed. "I told her you sent me and seemed like she was trying to make a pass at me."

"Really!" laughed Noella.

"I had to tell her that I only like men!"

"Did you?" asked Noella.

"I did! Then she was most helpful and I bought some beautiful stuff! And Paul thinks he is in heaven!"

"May be he should give me the scotch back." giggled Noella.

"Then I went a bought some new outfits and of course some new shoes and here I am."

"It certainly is a 'wow'!" said Noella honestly.

"More like WTF!" exclaimed Suzie.

They all laughed.

"But we could have come and helped you like Noella!" said Suzie.

"It was a spur of the moment thing and I wanted to surprise you!"

"That you did." chuckled Noella. "and Paul likes the new look?"

"He can't his hands off me! I love it!'

So began a long and joyful lunch. Noella left feeling happy and buoyant, the issues with the Damien and the house were not weighing on her so heavily and she felt happiness once again become the dominating emotion in her life. She felt strong and confident and felt that no matter what was thrown at her, with the help of Steven, she could handle it.

The only blemish of the day was that she was certain that she 'Mr. Supermarket Tall Dark Handsome' walked past the window of the Larder a couple of times.

Is he following me?

On the way home she took a detour to the nail salon on the way and got a new set of fiery red claws just for Josh and looked forward to a busy and fun weekend.

12