Dressed To Kill Ch. 17

Story Info
Damien celebrates is wickedness in style!
1k words
4.13
9.3k
2
3

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apologies for the long absence and no story completion this time with Damien having a little action for the first time! Enjoy!

Damien was feeling good about himself. His plan to fuck up the life of his bitch of an ex-wife was working a treat. He was doing a great job of messing with her mind and screwing with her finances. So happy was he with his performance he had decided he was due a reward.

Margie was a statuesque red head with old fashioned 40DD's. A worldly thirty something who would be described as a "Sugar Baby" in the new vernacular, she was always ready for a good time and stiff cock. Her partner in crime on this occasion was a petit brunette, Danni. In her twenties, her breasts were well rounded and firm, with compact nipples that pointed to the sky. Her arse was tight and her legs slim and lithe.

Damien was stretched out on a sun bed by the long lap pool of the sizeable Brighton mansion. It was fortuitous that his mate Max had taken his family to Noosa allowing him to have run of the place for a bit R & R. The two women were dressed or possibly more correctly undressed for sex. Margie's curvaceous figure highlighted by a sheer body stocking with cut outs in all the places of pleasure, tall black heels making her majestically tall.

Danni was squeezed into a red leather corset that barely corralled her orb like breasts allowing her nipples to peak out. Thigh high leather boots embellished her slender legs, but strangely she had seen no need for panties, a fact that Damien took full advantage of.

Masterfully they had performed a full body massage, Margie starting from at his head and Danni from the toes. Pampering his body with sweet scented oil, they worked the erogenous zones of his body, his nerve endings singing with pleasure until the two women met at his now swollen penis. Taking turns they lavished his cock with expert attention, keeping Damien teetering on the brink ejaculation. His hands roamed their bodies freely grasping their naked breasts and satiny thighs whenever they came within reach.

With Damien begging for mercy Maggie mounted his cock, steadying herself, one foot on the lounge the other on the ground.

"We are a big boy, aren't we?" she exclaimed as she used a hand to guide Damien's cock inside her. She sat there a moment enjoying the feel of his size before slowly moving on the stiff rod. A small gasp escaping from her lips with each motion.

"Fucking awesome!" he cried, his large hands firmly attached to her pendulous breasts.

Danni straddled his face, suffocating any further exclamations.

Enjoying Damien's artful combination of quick flicks and long generous strokes that excited her clit, she soon demanded her share of his hard cock. Margie reluctantly relinquished her position and dismounted the engorged member.

"Get up big boy," she commanded, which he did obediently.

After he had vacated his position on the sun bed she knelt on all fours.

"Come on Dami'. Give it to me."

Needing no further encouragement his dick was soon deeply embedded within her. His action was firm, strong and deliberate, a rush of air escaping from his lips with every stroke. He grasped her buttocks with a vice like grip so firm that it would bring bruises in the morning.

Margie sat in a nearby chair, a finger busy on her clit as the slapping of naked flesh rang in the air. It did not mask Damien guttural grunting or Danni's high pitch squeals of delight.

"Oh fuck!" Danni cried, as a surge of euphoria rushed through her body causing her knees to buckle and Damien's to cock slide out, Danni dropping so that she was lying face down on the lounge. Damien turned to face Margie.

"Come and finish me off."

"I'll do more than finish you off," she retorted as stood and glided over with a sexy sway. "I think we should do you good and proper."

She grabbed his rigid member and pulled him towards her and leaned up to plant her lips firmly on his. Their tongues darted at the same time as she deftly stroked his cock before grasping it firmly and leading him to the spa at the end of the pool. As Damien stood in the swirling water he licked her moist sex as she lay on the pool edge on her back, her legs spread.

"You're fucking awesome babe." she groaned.

"I know," he replied without a hint of modesty. "I want you on my dick."

Obligingly she sat from her reclined position and put her arms around his neck before entwining him with legs and sliding them over his buttocks and wiggling onto his cock.

"You are wicked," he smiled.

"You're right," she said truthfully.

They stood their their for a few moments, their lips enmeshed together. Swivelling her hips up and down she began to grind his cock, the movement creating a small splash of water, groans of pleasure of escaping from their lips. Damien urged Margie on by grabbing her rounded buttocks and vigorously pushing them onto his eager dick.

"Oh fuck!" he cried, signifying an intense orgasm. "I think you're fucking fantastic Maggie."

Maggie was not the normal slender tight breasted woman that he usually chose, like Danni, but Damien thought Margie demonstrated the many varied and fabulous delights that were available from the beautiful women of the earth.

As they recovered from sexual exertion, Danni joined them in the spa, where they shared a bottle of champagne and the women took turns to again sit on Damien's erect cock whilst he sat on the ledge seat in the spa. Eventually he could no longer to get hard, ending a memorable afternoon of highly pleasurable sex. Exhausted he lay back in the spa, a beautiful woman under each arm , smiling at the thought of the final plank of his plan for Noella scheduled for the next day.

"Bring it on!" he laughed to himself. "I'm going to really fuck you over good and proper Noella!"