Dressed To Please Kate Pt. 02

Story Info
Submissive husbands lean how to please wives.
5.9k words
4.45
85.1k
67

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,553 Followers

Kate and I went from newlyweds to a loving dominant/submissive couple. I had been introduced to feminization and really loved to be dressed totally. We had close friends who had actually introduce Kate and ultimately me to the lifestyle. While most of our life was "normal", we became very active in the alternate lifestyle.

We would go shopping with me dressed as Michelle quite frequently. Sometimes we would just go to the grocery store. Kate loved to get me dressed up in jeans, heels and a pretty top to go shopping by myself. Of course, I always wore my sexy lingerie under my jeans and my cock cage under my panties. After our first lingerie shopping experiences, she dressed me up and had me buy my own bras and panties. We occasionally looked around and purchased some items at places in the mall or even Cindies, Adam&Eve, or adult bookstores.

As I became more daring, Kate was even more turned on for sex. She loved feeding me my cum. I loved eating it. We had Aubrey and Devine over frequently. Yes, we even had Aubrey and Devan over. One evening Aubrey asked Kate if it was OK if they borrowed me while she was away at a weekend conference. Kate smiled and told her, "Of course." I thought I saw a glimpse of understanding there, but I wasn't sure. Before she left on Thursday night, Kate told me to have a good time with Aubrey and Devine.

On Friday, Aubrey called and told me they would be over to pick me up at eight o'clock that evening. She told me to pack bags. She also told me I only needed to pack clothes for Michelle. When I got home that afternoon, I showered and removed all of my body hair. There was not that much as by now I kept everything smooth and shaved. I was also wishing that I did not have to apply the depilatory cream so frequently. I packed several bags with lingerie, sleep sets, shoes and dresses.

I picked out a tight skirt about four inches above the knee. I wore a thin pink sweater. Underneath I had on a shiny bikini panty, garter belt and tan hose. I wore my lacy bra with my B cup breastforms.

After I did my makeup and put on the blonde wig, I stepped into four inch heels. I took all my bags to the front door and waited for Aubrey and Devine to arrive. At eight sharp, they rang the doorbell. We all air kissed. Aubrey was wearing a ridiculously short skirt and a tight V neck top that plunged way below her breasts. She had on five inch heels and no hose. Her beautiful tanned legs were so dark and sexy. Her super G cup breasts hung freely under her top and you could see practically everything.

Devine was wearing a flared skirt with a petticoat. She had on black stilettos and black hose. I knew she had on a sexy garter belt and panties underneath. Her makeup was superb. Aubrey and Devine both commented on how well my makeup fit my outfit.

We hopped into the car with Devine sitting in front while Aubrey drove. We went to a very upscale nightclub in the city. I was nervous, but Devine assured me that they went to this club very frequently dressed up. She said that as good as I looked, that there was not a problem attracting the "A "crowd. She said that Aubrey was so hot that we would easily be in her wake.

We went in, found a table and ordered drinks. It did not take long for a young man of about twenty -seven or so, I would say, to come over and asked Aubrey to dance. As she was getting up to go, she told us to circulate and look lovely. Devine was casting an inquiring eye at a young guy across the way. He was with some friends. She made a show of walking past him to the ladies room. When she came back, she accidentally dropped her purse in front of him. He casually picked it up and said something to her. She shook her head approvingly and the guy followed her back to our table. When Devine set her purse down, he introduced himself as Cody. I demurely extended my hand and in my sweetest voice said, "So nice to meet you, Cody, I am Michelle."

Devine danced with Cody several dances before they came back to our table. We talked and Cody told us he was there with his brother and some more friends. Shortly a young man approached shyly and asked me to dance. My heart was practically in my throat as I followed him to the dance floor. I took his hand and he moved close to me. I looked over and Aubrey was kissing her dance partner. I was not sure what we were up to, but I knew that I better not screw up or cause a scene. My dance partner seemed very young, but still of legal drinking age. He introduced himself as Brian. I was hoping the strong musky scent of my perfume would help keep up the illusion that I was a girl.

As we danced, Brian pulled me closer to him and pressed my breastforms firmly into his chest. Slowly he began working one leg between my hose covered legs. I was glad that my cock was pulled back by a firm gaff. It was trying to get hard, but my fear was making it practically impossible. After the number ended, Brian returned me to our table and thanked me. He said he would be back later if I would agree to dance with him again.

Back at our table, Devine asked me how I was enjoying myself. I told her that I was scared to death. She laughed and winked at me. Aubrey took a break and joined us at the table. She said that the hot guy she had been dancing with was Sergio. He had told her he had a Spanish grandfather and an American grandmother. Aubrey said that Spanish men were considered hot over all other European cultures. Devine asked me whether I thought Sergio was hot. I was uncertain how to respond. She goaded me into agreeing that he was indeed hot. Devine said that Aubrey might have scored in record time this evening. I shot Aubrey a look and she giggled. She said, "Michelle, honey, Kate agreed to leave you with us this weekend so that we could instruct you on how we play around as girlfriends."

I asked what Aubrey meant and Devine said, "Michelle, you know we are a very close couple. You also know that I have a small cock. I love Aubrey and want her to be completely fulfilled. We are picking up a guy for her tonight, sweetie."

Now I was flabbergasted. I had no idea that Aubrey played around. Devine went on to explain that she and Aubrey did this on a regular basis, every couple of months or so. She said that this was their "breaking the diet" evening. She told me that if we were lucky we might very well pick up some studs of our own. She said that Aubrey had called Kate from the ladies room and told her that I had danced with a young man. Aubrey said, "Honey, Kate is more excited to hear about my conquest and possibly yours, than we are ourselves." She said that it was practically all they talked about before Kate was to go on her convention trip.

Aubrey said, "Hopefully, Michelle, we will all score some big cock tonight. I know I am going to take Sergio home with us." She said that Devine and I better get working on some guys for ourselves.

After more dancing and drinking, Aubrey did indeed attract Sergio back to the dance floor. There, he proceeded to feel her ass, pussy and boobs at will. Even Devine and I could see his cock at full attention under his thin slacks. It was long and thick. Devine and I both sometimes talked about how we envied men with really big cocks. She said they could reach places in our wives that we could only imagine. She also told me that dildos were a substitute for huge cocks, but really nothing took the place of the real thing. She said that early on they had agreed that to be really satisfied, Aubrey needed these trysts. He said that since this was their "sweet treat" for her, she tried to find the biggest cock she could.

Occasionally they would miss out and she would find a big man with a small cock. She said that they were working on a better system to make sure she got the biggest cock each time. She winked at me and said, "I hope you enjoy this because Kate has been really charged up since Aubrey told her about our occasional dalliance. Aubrey had even suggested that Kate get some strange cock while she was at the convention. Devine then giggled and said, "Don't worry, Michelle, Kate said that she would never cheat on you. However, hun, if you all like this as much as we do, you will have to get used to other men stretching her tight pussy."

Around eleven o'clock, Aubrey announced that she and Sergio were going back home. She knew that Cody was also hot to fuck Devine. I wondered aloud how this would happen. She told me that she and I were going to drive Cody home with us since he was there with friends. She said, "Just follow my lead and I will guide you through this."

Devine drove while Cody sat next to her. I was in the back seat after I had repeatedly fended off Brian and another guy who was trying to hit on me. I used the excuse that I was staying with friends and could not bring anyone to their home. Brian even suggested we get a motel, but I let him down easy. I did however experience my first kiss with a man. I was absorbed in being Michelle and found it exciting that I was making out with a man while I was dressed as a woman. I was also curious how Devine was going to get out of this.

When we got back to Aubrey and Devine's home, we all went inside. Aubrey was already in their bedroom fucking Sergio. We could hear her moaning and grunting as Sergio seemed to be fucking her brains out.

Cody was just as hot as Devine was but for a different reason. He was rubbing Devine's legs and breasts. They were kissing like mad. I saw Devine reach for his crotch and begin massaging his erect cock. Devine told him she was sorry, but she was on her period and he would have to settle for a blow job. She said that if he wanted, she and Michelle would both suck him off.

Well, Cody was all for that. Devine took his hand and mine and led me to the spare bedroom. When she got Cody out of his clothes, she made him lay on the bed. She said, "Honey feel how beautiful his hard cock is." I was beside myself. I certainly was not gay, but this new adventure had my little cock hardening in my panties.

I slowly extended my manicured hand toward hers and she guided me to his hard cock. It was thick and much bigger that either Devine's or mine. A dollop of precum began to form on the tip. Devine placed her red lips firmly on the purple helmet of his cock and sucked it into her lovely mouth. She told me to entertain Cody while she slipped into something more comfortable. She left the room and went into her alternate bedroom and came back wearing a sheer red baby doll gown and frilly red panties. Her cock was firmly tucked back under in case Cody was too intent on feeling her pussy. While she was gone, Cody guided my hands to his hard cock and I moved up and down slowly as he began leaking more and more lubricant on the tip. Just before Devine got back to the bed he guided my head down to his cock. I was a mess of emotions. I was not quite ready for that.

I held my red lips together and pressed my mouth onto the slippery head of his penis. As he continued to press my head forward, I slightly parted my lips and tasted for the first time a man's bodily fluids. It was so different. It was slightly salty and sweet at the same time. It was not bitter in the least. Devine rescued me and took over. She began stroking the length of his manhood and slowly pressed her lips to the head. She opened her mouth wider and pressed forward as she took an inch at a time until her sexy lips sunk all the way down to his balls. She held there as Cody groaned. Devine withdrew his cock half way and then bottomed out on his nut sack once again.

I could not believe what I was seeing. Kate sucked my cock easily into her throat but I was nowhere near Cody's length. Or girth either. Devine was taking this big cock like a porn star. It was amazing. She continued alternating between deep throating him and sucking the engorged head. As he began to tense, Devine reached her hand around the base and began sucking harder. Cody let out a fierce groan and began pumping his cum into her mouth. She sucked, but did not swallow. As his convulsions subsided, she pursed her lips and withdrew is cock.

Devine then shocked me once more when she straightened up and locked her luscious lips firmly around mine. As I reluctantly opened my mouth she inserted her tongue into me and drained the entire load of cum into my mouth. She touched my throat and indicating for me to swallow. The taste was totally surprising. It had a pungent musky aroma and taste. Not at all repulsive. I was totally shocked, but felt the slimy love potion slip easily down my throat. As I opened my lips for air the aftertaste was very distinct. I had no way of describing it. It was definitely not sweet, but not sour or bitter. It tasted very full bodied. It completely coated the inside of my mouth and tongue. The entire taste lingered.

I watched as Devine returned to Cody's hard cock.

She was sucking every last drop from his body. She worked her hand still jacking and squeezing all she could get. When she finally came up for air, she had some lines of cum on her face. She licked her lips and coated them with his spunk. Then she kissed me on the lips. She moved up to Cody's mouth and kissed him. He was stuck in a very awkward situation. He, I am sure had never kissed a woman after a blowjob, but Devine made sure he did not have a choice as she French kissed him firmly and probed the back of his throat with her tongue.

The next thing that happened amazed me even more after I had a chance to think about it. Aubrey called from the bedroom and told Devine to come quick. Devine handed me Cody's cock. I had no choice but to take it in my hand. He was slowly starting to soften and was stroking my hand as I stroked his cock. He said that was the hottest thing that he had ever done having two beautiful chicks give him a blowjob. There was no turning back now. I rubbed his cock with his still leaking cum and massaged his member as it lay over on his leg. He pulled me up and gave me a hard kiss. His tongue entered my mouth. I wondered if he was turned on by the taste of his own cum or just caught up in the moment.

Devine shared with me later that she had gone in at Aubrey's command and cleaned up the considerable creampie that Sergio had left.

Sergio had gone to the bathroom and when he came back his cock was half mast but still of massive proportions. She said he had a thick nine incher. One of the best that Aubrey had ever had. When he saw Devine he backed up. Aubrey told him that she hoped he did not mind if she shared her delights with her girlfriend. Devine sucked Aubrey's pussy until she came twice in succession.

Aubrey then told her to suck Sergio back to life as she was not finished with that beautiful cock. In the meantime Cody in his post orgasm blues decided that he better get back to his friends. He asked if we could drive him there. I went into the foyer and found their car keys and agreed to take him home. When we got to his place, he asked for my phone number. I told him I was from out of town and would be leaving after the weekend. He kissed me fully on the lips and thanked me for a wonderful evening. He told me to kiss Devine for him when I got back.

I drove back marveling at my own transformation from an average husband into a fully operational crossdresser. I still did not think of myself as gay. However, I also did not yet harbor any guilt feeling about helping suck a cock. I continued to enjoy the musky aftertaste of Cody's cum in my mouth.

When I returned, Aubrey and Devine were lounging on the couch. They each had a glass of red wine. Aubrey asked if I had any regrets. I told her, "NO, not yet anyway."

Devine said that after she had sucked Sergio's cock back to life, she had stayed with the hot couple and helped them achieve another set of orgasms. She laughed and said, "Well I did get him hard again and kissed my sweet Aubrey while he plunged his beautiful cock deep into her." She continued, "I also sucked his second load when I pulled him out of her and made him cum in my mouth instead. She said that he did not seem to mind. She said that she swallowed some of the load and snowballed some back to Aubrey.

We went out again the following night all dressed up. Aubrey was not on the prowl. She just wanted to enjoy her girls in public. She told me that Kate had called her that afternoon and asked how I took the whole coming out scene. She told Kate that I seemed to take it really well and that after some initial indecision I was taking it in stride. Aubrey asked me if I was upset that she and Kate had decided on such a radical scene to show another side of the submissive culture. I would rather have enjoyed this with Kate, but I could see how they wanted to throw me in the water, so to speak. When I finally spoke to Kate on the phone that evening, she assured me that she was so proud of me "girling" up.

When she returned on Sunday evening, I was all made up at home with dinner ready, sexy lingerie and heels on and in my cock cage. We ate and had a few glasses of wine. After I had done the dishes and Kate had showered, I sucked her to multiple orgasms while she told me the story of the weekend from Aubrey's account over the phone. She called me "Her Sweet Wife".

Feminization was a permanent part of my life now. I kept my toe nails polished under my business attire. I always kept my body hair removed. My hair was much longer, but not enough to wear while dressed. I could have gotten by with my own hair styled, but I felt sexier with the wigs that Kate had bought for me.

Soon, Kate and I had the talk about Aubrey. She said that with Aubrey's looks, she grew up with every guy she knew hitting on her with the same old macho bullshit. She had met Devan and realized immediately that they were a soul match. When she discovered the feminine side of Devan, she had a man who was completely open and also completely dependent on her to keep their secret.

Aubrey had indeed developed Devan into the girlfriend she needed and Kate was following the pattern. She said that people who enjoy the lifestyle absolutely have to be a match. She felt like from the beginning that we were very similar couples. It was Aubrey who helped Kate develop our new marriage into a more open, consensual relationship. Kate assured me that she was never going to cheat on me, but that she, much like Aubrey had some deep seeded needs to experience an occasionally raunchy fucking from a big cock.

She asked how I felt when Aubrey and Devine had "come out" to me. I told her that it happened so easily that I had not had a real chance to come to grips with it. I told her that I did not feel gay. She said, "Michelle, this in no way has anything to do with being gay. It does have to do with being submissive. Furthermore your confident alter ego, Bill, is not truly who you are either." She had such a beautiful easy way of loving both of my selfs.

I was curious hearing Kate talk about getting fucked. I knew that she had had plenty of experiences with sex to know what indeed pleased her. The fact that she had chosen me over some previous lovers meant so much to me that it helped soothe the natural inclination to feel inferior. Kate assured me that being submissive was in no way equivalent with being inferior. She said that just because you love vegetables, it doesn't mean that you can't still enjoy an occasional big juicy steak. (No pun intended).

Kate asked me how I felt and really took the time to assure me that she loved Bill but also Michelle. Over the next few weeks, she brought home some special gifts for me. A few were sexy girl things, but she also brought some practical items for Bill. I was beginning to warm back up to both personalities. We often just hung out at home with both of us wearing sexy lingerie. I love making love to Kate wearing just sheer to the waist pantyhose. Of course they are both crotchless. I also love lying in her arms naked with both of our smooth bodies intertwined as we made love.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,553 Followers
12