Dressed To Please Kate Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After months of close assurances, I asked Kate about wanting to experience the type of sexual release that Aubrey and Devine engaged in. She gave me a wry smile and asked if I was ready for that step. I told her I was nervous, but willing. She said, "OK, Michelle, we will go test the waters this weekend."

Saturday morning we both went for manicures and pedicures. I got long acrylic nails with fancy polish and decals, just like Kate usually wore. My feet were getting more and more feminine due to constant care. I kept my skin moisturized and cared for, just like Kate. That afternoon we went to a makeup artist who specializes in special event makeovers. We both looked lovely. We ate a light dinner, bathed and started dressing for Kate's big evening.

Kate dressed me first. She picked out a black skirt with a bright red top. I had on black hose and garter belt with a tight black gaff panty. My flesh colored breastforms fit into a lacy black bra. The top was satin like material. I wore a black full necklace and black hanging earrings. I had on a new black styled wig. My makeover made me look like a hot thirty year old woman.

Kate wore a sexy white skirt with a baby blue sweater top. She did not wear a bra or panties. I thought this was a nice touch. She also wore white high heels. Her tanned sexy legs looked great under the white skirt and in the heels.

We drove to the club that Aubrey, Devine and I had gone to earlier. Kate thought it would be more familiar. We got a table together and ordered drinks. Kate excused herself to go to the ladies room. She actually was just making the rounds to show herself and see if there were any single men interested. While she was gone, a tall man came over and asked me to dance. I easily accepted and went with him to the dance floor. He introduced himself as Jay. He was a little older and quite the gentleman. He said that he was in town for a long consulting job and was getting tired of living in a hotel.

Jay had come out to the club with one of the company people where he was working. He said that his friend, Ted was making the rounds in the club. As luck would have it, he spotted Ted across the dance floor. Ted looked like a model. He was about six feet tall, was well muscled and had blonde hair. He also had an all American smile. After Jay and I danced, he led me back to my table and thanked me for the dance. It was early yet and not time to look for a commitment.

I saw Kate on the dance floor with a quite handsome man. She looked to be enjoying herself. The guy was about 5-10, dark and handsome. He had on black slacks that showed a nice butt. They danced on and off for the next half hour. When she came back to the table, she said that the guy, Tony was really hot. I told her that she looked very comfortable dancing with him. She thanked me for noticing and told me how much she loved me for what we were about to do.

As the evening progressed, we danced with a number of guys. Jay's friend, Ted danced with both of us a few times. Tony made it back around to Kate later in the evening and seemed to really be attracted to her. As they danced again, Tony slid his hand down her back and rested it on her firm ass. She did not discourage this, so he took a chance and kissed her. I was so conflicted about this. On the one hand my little cock was straining on my gaff. On the other, my wife was kissing a new man in front of me. She seemed to melt into his kiss and they came closer together.

When they came back to our table, Tony introduced himself and said that Kate had told him that I was her cousin from out of town.

I made some chit chat and then excused myself to go to the restroom. I made my way to the ladies room. I was so nervous entering the restroom that I felt like I was about to throw up. I entered a stall and almost fainted. I collected myself and released my flaccid little cock from the tight panties. I sat on the toilet seat, but was trembling so bad that I could not pee. Finally I tried to relax and was able to squeeze out a little stream. I patted my cock head dry and inserted it back into the panties. As I exited the stall, I noticed several women going and coming to the sink. They almost all checked their makeup in the mirror. I also did this after I washed my hands. I fluffed a few curls on my wig and touched up my lipstick. Then I walked demurely to the exit.

I managed to reach a good vantage point off the dance floor where I could still see Kate and Tony kissing at the table. His hands were freely roaming under the table, caressing her lovely legs. As she returned his caress, she slid her hand up his tight slacks deftly touching his obviously hard cock. Then Tony reached his hand slowly up her dress and under. I could tell that she was leaning in and French kissing him. She spread her legs slightly to give him better access to her waiting pussy. I could see when he reached her wetness. He leaned back slightly and looked her squarely in the eyes. She batted those long beautiful eyelashes and gave him her sexiest smile.

I knew it was now or never. I went back to the table and told her that I needed to leave. I lied and said that I felt a headache coming on and wanted to get back to her house before it got worse. I asked if Tony could look after her and bring her home. Tony assured me that this would be no problem. I said that I would go back to her house and take a strong sedative so I would sleep well. I grabbed my purse and raced to our car and quickly drove myself home. I got a big glass of wine and went into the spare bedroom. Thank goodness it was on the other side of the house but I could see across the patio into our bedroom. I made sure the shades were open.

After about thirty minutes, I heard a car pulling into our driveway. I quickly went into the spare bedroom and turned out all the lights. I had arranged some floral arrangements on the window sills and hoped that the light across the patio would not illuminate the window too much. Kate and Tony came into the house and within five minutes were in the bedroom. Kate turned the light on and I saw Tony take her top off exposing her lovely breasts. His hands were all over her. I wish I could have seen everything, but that was something that I planned to work on later. I saw his hand drop and assumed he was pulling her skirt up or off. She started undoing his belt and slacks. I could see that she was helping him out of his trousers and underwear.

That was the last I saw, as they disappeared below the window. I silently slipped out of the bedroom and moved across the house to the linen closet right beside our bedroom. I was careful to enter quietly and closed the door behind me. Through the walls I could still hear Kate gently moaning as Tony was taking his time kissing all over her body. I did hear her say,"God, Tony you are so big and thick." The rest was just bed noises and more moaning. I could tell when Kate had an orgasm and she had many. She would moan and grunt in a very high pitch. She was saying, "God, YES, make me cum Tony." He fucked her soundly for over half an hour with her encouraging him to fuck her good. Finally I heard Tony start moaning and Kate implored him to, "Shoot your cum deep into me, baby."

They fucked at least three more times. After about two full hours, I heard Kate tell him something that I could not understand. A while later, they came out of the bedroom and I could hear Kate tell him that she was sorry her cousin was with her otherwise he could stay the night. I heard him ask her when her husband was coming back. She said that "he" would be back the next afternoon. Eventually Tony left and Kate came into the hallway just as I was coming out of the closet. She asked me if I was uncomfortable in there. I told her that I was cramped but it was well worth the discomfort getting to hear her being fucked by what must have been a large cock.

Kate again thanked me and kissed me on my red lips. Her makeup was a bit of a mess, but mine was still perfect. She told me that Tony did indeed have a big thick cock. She said that he also knew how to use it. She had been so wet that she had no trouble taking his size. I wondered since she had only had my little slim cock in her for several years. She said his big cock was just right for her coming out party. She hoped that I had enjoyed listening. She took my hand and led me to the messed up bed and told me to make love to her with my mouth. I licked up her legs getting some of the pecker tracks that he had slung on her beautiful limbs. As I made it up to her flowing pussy, I noticed that she had a super abundance of his cum leaking out. I had tasted cum already and I was heady to lick and suck Tony's spunk out of her stretched pussy.

After taking my time to suck the aromatic love juices from her, I began sucking her clit into my lips. I took turn sucking and licking until she exploded into one great big orgasm. She grabbed the back of my head and held me firmly into her sex. She was moaning and then let go a shrill scream. This was followed by her crying and hyper-ventilating. I kept sucking her clit into my lips as she cried and came involuntarily in a series of intense climaxes. She finally collapsed back onto the bed and threw her hands out. She blacked out for about thirty seconds and came back to her senses crying and moaning and still having a series of convulsions.

After recovering, Kate asked me to get a cold wash cloth for her forehead. While I bathed her face with the cold cloth, she told me that this was the hardest she had ever been fucked and the hardest she had ever cum. She said that she loved it all, but she especially got off to her "girlfriend" cleaning up her stretched pussy. She asked how she had tasted. I told her there was no way to describe how the aroma and consistency of their juices had made me feel. She asked if I had cum. I told her I had not. She then told me, "Why don't you get your tight panties off and get some "sloppy thirds." When I entered her my little cock was swallowed up by her used pussy and the cum still coating the walls of her vagina.

Kate told me later that we were not going to overdo this scene, but that her expectations of getting fucked by a big cock were more than met by her first extramarital fuck. She told me that if I enjoyed it as much as she did that we were going to have to take some out of town trips and explore the new side of our marriage. She assured me that the guy was just another toy to enhance our sex life.

12