Dressed Up Ch. 01

Story Info
What happens when your husband helps you dress.
1.3k words
4.13
29.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shrill buzzing of an alarm at seven AM dragged me from a delicious and comfortable sleep. I opened one honey-colored eye found the offending clock and guided my hand to swat the snooze. The offending alarm silenced, I settled back into half sleep and snuggling deeper into soft cashmere sheets bumping against the solid familiar shape of my lover.

Alarm silenced and a smile on my lips, I drifted back toward the comfortable embrace of sleep when the brush of thick fingertips moves the stray hairs at my nape aside quickly replaced by firm warm lips.

"Good morning, precious love." His voice was feathered in sleep deepened tones over the shell of my ear.

Not wanting to be snippy or ruin the mood I don't give my first thoughts voice, but instead murmur something mushy and wiggle my full bottom against him, insinuating that I've no intention on moving.

He grinds forward in answer to my pressing body. "Babydoll, you need to get up... not get me up." Speaking in his soft growling voice "I'm not letting you make us both late today by falling for one of your quick quickies. You know good and well we never manage to be satisfied with a quick fuck."

His words made me tighten. I love when he says "fuck" that way to me. We both knew the difference between making love and fucking, and we do both equally well. I bit my lip and pouted, but slid from our bed. Turning off the alarm as I went padding to the shower. I resisted giving him a backward glance because I knew he looked breathtakingly sexy with half the sheet covering him, like it always did when he sat up on one elbow.

All showered and knowing I had just missed him getting in sitting on the bed lotion my deep caramel flesh. Hearing the water shut off and wondering if I tease him would he change his mind about that quickly so I prop my self on the bed in one of my sexier positions as if I'm reaching across the bed for something in the drawer on one knee the other leg stretched behind. Offering him a clear and spectacular view of my ass and nether lips from behind.

"Yummy." He whispered loudly in approval. "You know I'd love to come over there, slide my hard cock inside you with your ass suspended just like that..but we have to go to work." His hand coming down with a sharp smack across my upturned rear told me he wasn't giving in.

"Get dressed." he commanded, his voice stern. "Or do I have to do that for you?"

I prickled...deciding I didn't like that he was resisting, so I petulantly shot back "Fine. Help me then because other wise I won't." I lay back down on the bed to emphasize the point.

He shrugged and then got him self dressed... all that wonderful tanned skin disappearing underneath layers of cloth. I almost whimper at the injustice before pale green eyes settled on me again and he took me by the hand to the closet. He went into the lingerie drawer and pulled free a black and cranberry garter belt, then matching panties and bra. Next nude sheer silk stockings. (I don't do panty hose not even in a pinch.)

Looking at me with a grin he walked behind, undoing the bra. Sliding the straps over my shoulders like a jacket, then letting his fingers glide over my nipples deliberately before pulling the closure together and snapping it in front. Soft frown creased my brow was wiped away when he cupped my tits, molding them. "Making sure they are sitting in the bra nice, baby."

Next the belt, which he puts on me by pulling it back toward him knuckles ,dragging over the sensitive skin just above my ass, pulling a surprised mew from my lips. Coming around to look into my eyes I notice the wicked gleam in his while easing me backward onto the bed. Sitting hard, I watch as he gathers first the left stocking in his hands. Carefully pulling my foot close and planting a soft kiss on my toes before sliding it on. Tongue dragged up my leg just ahead of the silk. I lay back, gripping the sheets and silently praying he wont stop once he hits my thigh.

I hear the snap of garter and bite my lip in soft disappointment, but notice a small throb has started in my center. The right stocking goes on much the same, but this time he pauses to suck a bit of the thigh just above the silk into his mouth, leaving a half raised temporary hickey.

"Mmm... Fuck!" The words escape my lips. I hear his soft chuckle in response.

I wondered if he would be so cruel as to put the lace-trimmed panties on me, knowing I'm still swollen and sensitive. I don't have to wait long for my answer as I feel them tugged up my legs to my knees.

"Lift for me love, or I will lift you."

Grumbling, my hips raise and before pushing my panties into place he spanks my straining clit hard.

"Don't sass me, Debra you're going to be dressed." The tone of his statement left no room for argument.

The sharp sting on my clit ignited a chain reaction in my pussy, letting me know I'll drip. I wanted to writhe in his view, to show him how I needed more, but instead got to my feet and looked at the sandy colored Berber. He idly hums as he flipped through my closet, pulling out a wrap dress a deeper red then my lingerie.

He summons me with a crooked his finger. I walk over and turned, letting him again slide something on from behind. Feeling him as he glided hands around my waist and tied the strings that would hold the clingy fabric on. He pressed against me tight and shamelessly ground against my ass , letting me feel that raging thickness through our clothes.

Its so unbearably hot I choked on my breaths. All to soon, he pulled back and went to the shoes. I sat down, my legs jelly.

"Good. Now you are understanding." Shaun said with an arrogant smirk, thinking I've caught on and will give him no more trouble.

I say nothing and look at the pair of shoes he holds.

Three inch pumps with a thirties wing tip like design of that deep red patent over black leather. Sliding them both on and taking time with each ankle strap kissing the inside of my left ankle and biting softly at my right. The naked hunger and force in his gaze made me near come undone. He pulled me to my feet and walked me to the jewelry box, softly forcing me to bend over the desk.

My heart thundered and his cock blazed through the layers as it glides up and down between my crack.

"The chunky silver necklace with the black beads and matching earrings. I love those on you baby."

Shaking, my hands found them and pulled them on. He fingered one bead over my pulse and bit down on my lobe sucking the ear ring and ear ,just hard enough to be almost painful.

"I bet if I keep this up you'd mess those pretty panties wouldn't you?" His voice almost a growl against my neck.

A strangled whimper and nod is all I could manage, not trusting my voice. Shaun caressed my form and chuckled pulled away and heading to the bedroom door.

"Can't have that love. Then you'd have to get redressed. Come on time for us to get going, well get breakfast on the way."

I wanted to throw my brush at him. I wanted to scream, but most of all I wanted to cum so bad I could taste it.

We drove to the park and ride in sexually tense silence. Before I got on my shuttle bus to the office, he pulled me close and kissed me hard. I know my lips bruised inside and whispered "We are going to bed early tonight...and I promise you, getting dressed for me this morning will have been worth it."

I know he meant it, and I couldn't wait to get home.

The End or is it?