Dressing Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeannie took the back of my head and began to fuck her clit against my face, sliding back and forth against me.

She took my hand in hers and used me like a dildo, sliding my fingers in and out of her – at the same pace I could hear, but no longer see, the woman fucking herself. It was the hottest thing I had ever experienced.

Both women made high-pitched gasping sounds, Jeannie using my fingers to fuck her, and the woman fucking herself. I reached down to my pussy with my free hand and was shocked at just how fucking wet I had become. I put two fingers into my pussy and pressed my clit into my palm. I felt the heat of my own orgasm rise, aided by the taste and sound of Jeannie and the sound of the other woman. My pussy clamped around my fingers and I lost control of my hips, jerking into my hand. I moaned into Jeannie's pussy and licked her clit hard. I looked up into the mirror and the woman was now watching me. Seeing her look at me sent me over and I shook and screamed and wetness and heat surrounded my fingers as I fucked myself crazy. Jeannie's pussy pulsed and she fucked herself faster with my fingers.

When I looked in the mirror again the saleswoman's fingers were still moving on her clit – faster than I'd ever seen fingers move before. She took her other hand out of her pussy and placed it on the wall to steady herself. She was almost standing over the stool and her juices came out of her in a beautiful trail of wetness from her cunt to the stool that was already wet from her. I moved my fingers up to my clit and pressed hard in a vertical motion, rubbing and rubbing, the heat so intense inside me, wet, building again, pressing, rubbing into another orgasm.

Jeannie began to rub her own clit. At first I thought it was because I'd moved my head away to watch the saleswoman, but then I realized she wanted to masturbate while watching both the saleswoman and me masturbate. She was joining in. I could not believe we were still going and that it still felt so hot and good.

I looked from Jeannie to the saleswoman, both of them rubbing their clits. Jeannie was watching both the saleswoman and me rub out clits, and the saleswoman was watching both Jeannie and me. We all moved at the same pace, and I was so close to the edge again I hoped they were too. I couldn't hold back if I wanted to. Then I heard their moans I knew we were all in the same place, ready to explode. Hips pumped, backs arched, we moaned and called out, and my pussy was on fire and I came so hard. Jeannie was coming inches from my face. The other woman was now grinding her cunt into the stool as she rubbed her clit and came at the same time we did.

I was breathing so hard and fast I didn't know how I'd come down. I fell forward to Jeannie's lap and kissed her, still fingering myself, still feeling my pussy pulsate around my fingers.

"Oh god, Jeannie, oh fucking god," I said.

"Man that was fucking intense," she said.

The saleswoman closed her dressing room door. "What the fuck?" Jeannie said.

"Maybe she's cleaning up?" I said. Jeannie giggled.

Jeannie and I steadied ourselves and got up. We got dressed in our old clothing and, still light-headed, still not quite breathing correctly, we left the dressing room – with the sundress we decided to buy.

We waited by the cash register. A few minutes later the saleswoman came out of her dressing room. She rang up our purchase as though nothing had happened, but her hair and clothing were disheveled.

She looked up at us. "I'm sorry," she said. "Did I break the spell?" Jeannie and I looked at each other. "You know," the saleswoman said, "I watch, and that's all. My role."

I wanted to tell her every fantasy we'd had about her. I actually wanted to touch her. I wanted her. "No spell broken here," I said. "You're perfect."

Jeannie put the saleswoman's hair in place. "Same here. You couldn't tell??"

I asked how she knew no one would come in and where her boss was. It turned out she owned the store and every time we came she locked the door so we had the place to ourselves. She had always been in control of planning the whole thing! Sly!

"Will you be back?" she asked us.

"Absolutely!" Jeannie said. "Would it break the spell to ask your name?"

"I think it might," she said somewhat devilishly. "Ella. My name is Ella."

"Ella, you're hot and beautiful," I said.

"Would it be weird if I asked to kiss you?" Ella asked. She had become soft and approachable rather than the composed untouchable woman we always saw.

I kissed her, then kissed her again deeper. She grazed my nipple with the back of her fingers. "This was great," she said a little shyly.

"Indeed," Jeannie said. Ella then leaned over and kissed Jeannie. Watching them kiss was hot.

We said we would be back soon, and Jeannie and I left.

Once outside, we talked about Ella as we always did, only now we knew her name, her job, her desires, and her body. We still wanted more of her. For some reason, I still wanted more. I had gone down on Jeannie and touched her and ravaged her, and for all I came I wanted to feel her tongue and hands on me.

"Let's go to your place and try on the new dress," Jeannie said. "You never know where that could lead."

12