Dressing Room

Story Info
"No need to act shy" she told him.
1.8k words
4.3
26.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers

{Tale from WAY back here, probably not all that erotic. It seems that real stuff that happens often isn't, but this popped into my head for some reason.

Well, maybe the reason is that I sat last night and watched our live in nurse try on some new outfits, asking me what I thought. Nothing nude, just pretty outfits. Kate is a redhead, cute, and she works for my wife Debra at our local medical clinic. She stays with us to take care of me while Debra is in Boston, different story. That one is still ongoing.

But this is just what happened to me some 50 years ago.}

+++

I needed some new pants, and the local stores had close to nothing I wanted. Being barely 25 years old at the time, I wanted something durable but that also looked OK, something I could wear to work and maybe out on the town also.

No choice, I hopped into my 1956 Chevy and headed to the valley about 60 miles away, there were lots more stores out there, and usually enough cheaper that the savings would even pay for the gas.

Most of the stores were the kind that lined the streets, except for one new place I had heard of that has a parking lot surrounded by several stores. Back then, the shopping malls we have today pretty much did not exist, at least not in our Oregon coastal area.

I pulled in and parked, spotted one store that had this huge sign out front that said "Sale! 40% OFF on everything!" and man, that sounded good to me.

Inside, there were rows and rows of every kind of pants a person could think of, I was picking them up and holding them up to myself to see if they were too long or looked to be too big or small.

"May I help you, honey?" I heard a woman's voice behind me, looking back, there stood this rather matronly appearing lady I would guess to be about the same age as my Mother.

"I am just looking to see if these might fit." I told her.

"What size do you wear?" She asked, taking the pants and checking the little tag.

"I'm not sure, I think about 32" or so."

"Hmmm. You look a bit larger than that, come on with me, I will measure you." She turned and walked down the aisle, so I followed her.

"I'm Margaret, I own this shop." She told me as she produced a cloth tape measure. She really had a nice smile, and was managing to disarm my typical shyness I had back then.

"Danny.. uhh.. Dan." I answered.

"OK, step up here." She pointed to a small platform that was an inch or two above the floor. I got on it, she measured around my waist first, after tugging at my waistband a bit and pulling my shirttail out.

"Hold this up please." Lifting the hem of my shirt, which I did, now I was standing there feeling silly with my belly exposed as she wrapped the tape around me.

"Thirty-four inches." She announced. "How tall are you?"

"6', 1" I answered.

"Weight?" She asked.

"180." I answered, fibbing a little since I was 172 at the time and wanted to get to 180.

"Nice big boy!" She said with a grin, then she dropped to her knees, and told me to spread my legs a little. I stood there with my feet about a foot apart as she slid the tape measure up my leg, the back of her hand pressed against my groin and she even pushed upwards a little bit, making my face flame.

"30 inches." She announced, leaving the back of her hand against me for what seemed to be quite a long time. Finally she moved back and stood up, looking at me with a smile.

"We will need something that is a bit looser in the crotch than normal." She told me with a huge smirk.

"Uhh.. I guess." I mumbled bashfully. This woman and just rubbed up against my groin, so my face was flaming.

"OK, come with me, honey." She turned and headed down a short hallway. As she did, she called out to someone in the front portion of the store.

"Julie! Watch the front, I will be in the back with a customer doing a fitting."

"OK, Marge." I heard another woman answer.

In the rear was a small room, it had several full length mirrors, a bench along one wall, and an alcove with a curtain covered in flowered print on it.

"Go ahead and remove your pants, have a seat. I will be back with several pair for you to try on." She said.

"I.. you mean, right here?"

"Sure, no need to act shy. We work with men all the time. You will just be trying on some clothes, we want to make sure they fit you." She told me matter of factly, then she left the room. I was standing there not sure what to do when a different younger woman walked in.

"Hi!, I'm Julie. You can put your clothing here on this table. Marge is checking out a customer, she will be back in a minute." She said, pointing to an older style end table sitting next to the bench.

"Marge asked me to confirm the sizes as soon as you get your pants off, OK?" She pulled out a drawer, grabbed another of those cloth measuring tapes, then looked back at me expectantly.

I hesitantly reached for my belt, undid it, then tripped the buttons on my jeans. Julie just stood there and watched, she showed no signs of leaving, so I slid my pants down and off. Back then I sometimes wore boxer style underwear, so there I stood in front of a total stranger, nothing on but a shirt and my underwear. I was glad I had put the boxers on, since most of the time I didn't bother. Boxers to me are uncomfortable, I seldom wear underwear even today.

"OK, step up here." She pointed, I looked over and there was another of those small wooden platforms. Julie came over and wrapped the tape first around my waist, then around the top of my hipbones.

"33 1/2" waist, 34" hips." She said more or less to herself. I remember thinking that was strange, there were no 1/4" sizes I knew of. Then she dropped to her knees and measured my inseam. Once again, I felt a female hand lift up against my package, she was mercifully brief about it. I felt myself begin to harden at that, and was trying desperately not to.

"OK, you can sit down now, Marge will be here in a bit." Julie stood there looking at me, a sly smile on her face. Then she turned and left. It was at least 5 minutes before the older lady came back in, she had an armful of clothing. She set them down, picked up a pair, handed them to me.

"Go ahead, try these on." So I did. These had a zipper, not like all of the pants I had that had buttons, and the top was a metal catch which I had never seen before, and the waist felt too tight, so I was struggling to fasten them. Marge reached out to help me, but they were clearly too snug, so she just tugged them down, had me step out of them.

Once again this older lady had her face right in front of my crotch, inches away. She was looking right at my bulge, a smile flickered across her face.

"Here is a pair that are fuller around the hips." She handed me another pair to try on. I got those on and the fit was better, so I told her so.

"How do they feel in the crotch area?" She asked me. Before I could answer, she reached out with one hand and pinched the cloth right by the zipper, tugging about an inch of it between her fingers. In the process, she rubbed against me which was enough for me to begin again to erect.

Just then Julie came in again.

"How is the front?" Marge asked.

"No one is here right now, if anyone comes in we will hear the bell."

"Good." She turned back to me. At this point I had lost my shyness mostly, and was just standing there.

"Do these feel all right?"

"Yes, mostly. But sometimes I.. you know.. wear them.. without..??" I said.

"Oh, you mean, no underwear?" Marge asked.

"Yeah."

"Why?" One eyebrow went up.

"They wad up and rub me, that can get...?" I was feeling mischievous now.

"Uncomfortable?" She added for me.

"Yeah."

"Would you like to try them that way?" She asked, grinning now.

"I suppose I should."

I hesitated, we stood looking at each other for a long moment. I was thinking that she perhaps expected me to drop the pants and my boxers right there in front of them. I was now beginning to harden, so I was unsure.

"You can step into the changing room if you like." She said, finally.

"OK." So I did, in the little side room I pulled the curtain, removed my boxers and tugged the pants back on. I came out and walked around, that felt OK and I told her so. I had her put them on my list, then Julie handed me another pair.

I was trying to decide if I should go back into the little changing room or just slide the pants off right in front of them, by now I was fully erect. Lord knows for some reason, I wanted to. But then the bell on their door went off, meaning a customer had come in.

They both left after telling me to go ahead and try on some more, it was all an anticlimax to the moment. The pervert in me today wishes I had, the somewhat bashful young man I was back then hesitated.

There was just one more bit to that day, I was in the changing room, reaching for the last pair of jeans when Margaret tugged the curtain open, catching me nude from the waist down for an instant. Her eyes dropped down to my partial erection.

"Oh! Sorry." She said, quickly closing the curtain, but I suspect she did that deliberately.

That day became a fantasy in my life, so about six months later I drove back out there, just to see what might happen.

Pulling into the parking lot, I saw the sign, the store was closed.

Since then, Have been in literally dozens of dressing rooms over the years, none ever came even close to that moment. It became a fantasy over the years, here were two women, they acted like they wanted to see me naked, and that was the day I overcame my own bashfulness.

True tale, I even remember the price of the pants, they were $3.29 on sale.

magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers