Dressing Room Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough with your games," she panted, "I want you inside."

She grasped my dick with her right hand and pulled her panties away with her left. Guiding my tip to her entrance, she pushed herself down in one swift motion, impaling herself on my dick.

Both of us moaned in pleasure as her lips spread around me and I suddenly filled out her love tunnel that clenched me all warm and wet.

"Ohhh yes," Carla yelled out, "Finally!"

She pressed her forehead against mine and panted, "You... feel... soooo good... inside of me...Been fantasizing 'bout this for hours now."

"Me too," was all I could manage to reply, for her hips gyrating on my dick demanded all my attention. Her movements started out slow, but got faster pretty soon. Her tongue slipped back into my mouth and entangled with mine.

Both of us moaned into our kiss, expressing the pleasure we got from feeling me deep inside of her. Carla's moan turned into a muffled shriek as I used my fingers to attack both of her nipples at the same time. But she wasn't willing to give up control just yet. After she recovered from the shock, she changed her movements. Instead of gyrating, she now road up and down the full length of my dick.

Her vigorous motions made it impossible for us to hold our kiss and she straightened up on top of me, supporting her body with both hands on my chest. Tightening her pussy whenever my dick moved deeper inside, Carla rode me like a bucking bronco.

I couldn't help but silently thank her for draining me before, as there was no way I could have lived to see the end of this ride with a full tank. I looked up into her face, covered in a mask of ecstasy. Her eyes were closed, her head tilt back. Her lips were opened, producing pleased moans and strains of hair stuck to her sweaty skin.

But she hadn't reached her orgasm yet. I lifted my right hand off her breast and let it slide down her body. She suddenly opened her eyes wide, when my thumb passed the small patch of dark hair and found her clit a little lower. Circling her center of pleasure was the last bit she had needed as I felt her body starting to tremble.

Her movements became erratic and her fingernails dug into my skin. Her moans got louder and she muffled them against my neck as her pussy started to twitch.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. I could almost feel the waves of orgasm running through her body. As the intensity of her sensations decreased, I realized that now was my chance to take control. And I sure wouldn't let her excitement just vanish.My dick was still rock

hard and I wanted to fuck this amazing woman.

I grabbed Carla's hips and lifted her off me. Standing up, I directed her into a kneeling position on the couch with her arms against the back. Placing myself behind her, I pulled off the panties she still wore and pressed the tip of my cock against her soft lips.

She looked back over her shoulder and gave me a voracious glance.

"Put it back in," she moaned, "please, let me feel you again."

She pushed herself back and I could feel her lips parting to welcome my dick again.

I met her pushing back with a thrust and re-entered the hot and wet depths of her, until my hips pressed against her butt. I felt in even deeper than before.

"Ohhh yes," Carla almost screamed in approval and I wasted no more time, grabbing her hips with my hands I pushed myself back and forth inside of her. When I found a rhythm, Carla met every one of my strokes with pressure and the sound of our bodies slamming into another soon filled the small room.

"Oh, you feel so good," Carla groaned, "keep fucking me just like that." She had gotten a lot more vocal then I expected. But without anything in front of her to put her mouth on, she did her best to still turn me on with it. And I loved every bit of it.

"Fuck yes," she cried out in between heavy breaths, "fill my pussy with that big dick of yours, Handsome. Ohhh, fuck. You will make me come again soon."

She arched her back and the feeling of my sensitive tip rubbing along the inner walls of her pussy got even more intense. And when she turned her upper body for me to see her breasts moving in tact to my thrusts, I knew I had to slow down if I wanted her to come before me.

I loosened my grip on her hips and reached forward to cup her tits. Pulling her up, she still kneelt on the couch but had her back now pressed against my chest. I slowed the rhythm of my strokes and sucked on the bare skin of her neck.

"Play with your clit," I whispered in her ear and she followed my order without a sign of objection. I licked and kissed every bit of skin I could find around her neck and her ear.

"I want you to come all over my dick again. Will you do that for me?"

I couldn't believe I talked to Carla like that, but she simply nodded and whimpered as I felt her body squirm between the pleasure of her fingers in the front and that of my dick from the back. I rolled her nipples between my fingers and continued to whisper in her ear, "It feels so amazing to be inside of you, Carla. Can you feel how hard you make me? Now be a good girl and let me feel how you come."

Carla obviously didn't mind my talk as she reached back with her left hand, run it through my hair and pulled my lips to her ear. "Drench me with your girl cum, then you can have my second load. That's what you want, isn't it?"

"Yes.Yesss," she hissed, as I held her closer and continued fucking her at a moderate pace. About a dozen thrusts later, I was nibbling her earlobe when she uttered magic words in a shaky voice, "I'm coming. I'm going to come."

"Oh yes, you're making me come again," she repeated herself, louder this time. I smiled to myself and kept thrusting into her until she kept true to her words. Just like before I could feel Carla's pussy twitch around my shaft, tightening and loosening uncontrollably. However this time, holding her in an even closer embrace, I could feel how her whole body tensed just before her orgasm hit and released that tension with relish convulsions.

I didn't move and let Carla savor every last bit of it, enjoying the feeling of her body against mine in the throes of her orgasm. The scent of her sweaty skin clouded my mind, as well as the feeling of her love juices dribbling down my cock and coating my balls.

When her body finally came to rest, I gently put her down on the couch on her back. For a second I took in the wonderful sight she made. With her legs spread I could see her welcomingly opened lips, glistening with the wetness of her lust, her amazing breasts heaving with every one of her breaths, and her beautiful face sporting a satisfied expression.

She looked up at me smiling as I mounted her, guessing what I had on my mind next. "You really do like my tits, huh?" she moaned in an enticing way as she put her hands behind her head, holding on to the arm of the couch, pushing out the two targets of my lustful desire.

"I love 'em," was all I replied as I sat on top of her and grabbed one of them with each of my hands, pushing them together. She closed her eyes and laid back her head as I pushed my hard dick in between them. Still slick with her love juices, it slipped right through until its head reappeared on the other side and my balls rested against Carla's tits.

"Hmmm," Carla moaned from deep within her throat, "that's it, Handsome. Fuck my tits with your big dick. Shoot your cum all over them. Give me all of your creamy load."

Her talk almost made me lose it and I had to take a deep breath to cool myself down. I knew I wouldn't last much longer, but I wanted to savor every second I possibly could. Shoving my dick back and forth I could feel its head squeezing through the soft flesh of her globes. Almost as if it was a drill, that had to make way for the rest of my dick to follow.

I might have lasted a little bit longer, but Carla finally sent me over the edge by adjusting her deep breaths to my thrusts. Inhaling whenever I pushed forward, her chest rose and pressed her tits harder against my intruding member. It actually felt as if her tits fucked me just as much as I did fuck them.

My balls tightened and with one last stroke the first stream of jizz erupted from the tip of my dick and splashed against Carla's chin. My hard on jerked, putting up a fight against the embrace of her globes, spitting two more strains that covered her neck.

"Oh yes," Carla moaned, "your hot load feels amazing on my skin, Handsome. Give me every last bit of it."

I rubbed her tits up and down my prick, milking it to the last drop, spilling the remains of my load onto her chest and between her soft, fleshy mountains.

Completely spent I slid off her and sat on the floor with my back against the couch, trying to catch my breath. Carla moved down the couch and placed herself beside me. I watched as my load slowly dribbled down her breasts. She wiped away what still stuck to her chin and licked it off her fingers.

"Handsome, were did all of this come from? I thought I drained you pretty good before?" she asked smiling happily.

I shrugged my shoulders and smirked as I myself had no idea how I had managed a second load like that.

But before I could think of anything clever to say, my mind was taken hostage by the sight of her fingers rubbing the rest of my load into her skin.

When she was finished and looked up at me, she began to laugh wholeheartedly, "Handsome, you look like you just saw a ghost. Have you never had a woman rub your cum into her skin?"

I shook my head as she knelt up and planted a light kiss on my mouth. "Poor Handsome," she murmured, "it seems those young girls now a day really don't know how to treat a good lover like you."

"You made up for that in just one night," I tried to compliment her.

She smiled seductively and petted my cheek, "That was just the tip of the iceberg, my sweet boy. What do you say we take a few hours' sleep and meet again tomorrow?"

My heart dropped as I realized I had not told her yet. "Carla," I whispered, "this was the most amazing night of my live and there is nothing I would love to do more than spending more time with you."

She looked at me alarmed, "But?"

"But I am booked on a flight back home early tomorrow. Today was my last shoot," I confessed.

"Of course. That is just my luck," she said with a disappointed face, "I meet a handsome young stud and we have an amazing time together, only for him to leave the country the next morning."

I wanted to comfort her, but didn't know what to say. I pulled her into my arms and for a few minutes, we enjoyed the feel of our warm and sweaty bodies on each other and the scent of sex, we had filled the small dressing room with.

But finally we both felt time had come to say goodbye. We got up and Carla watched me as I put my boxers and bathrobe back on. She slipped into her robe as well and fetched something out of her purse.

"Promise me two things" she said as she walked me to the door.

"What would that be?" I asked.

"One," she rolled up the sleeve on my left arm and wrote down a number with the pen she had just picked up, "we'll keep in touch and you'll call me when you ever come to New York."

"And the second promise?"

She raised herself to her toes and kissed me passionately. Our lips locked for several minutes, sucking and nibbling on each other and her scent filled my nose. Her soft body pressed against mine made me wish I had the time or stamina to love her once more, although I knew it would not happen.

As our lips finally unlocked, I felt her slip something into my hand, "And two, you keep this as a reminder of me and this night, until we meet again."

She opened the door and let me out into the darkness. I looked back until the closing door hid Carla from my view. I made my way through the night, heading for the common dressing room with a big grin on my face, her number inked onto my left arm and the damp fabric of Carla Gugino's panties in the palm of my right hand.

12