Dressing Room Cocksucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,174 Followers

When fully in, her nose nested into Charlie's pubic hairs. This was uncharted territory. Her nose even tickled a little, and she prayed she wouldn't sneeze, otherwise it would have been a serious disaster. Charlie's cock seemed about average, maybe even a few centimeters larger than average, she estimated. Since her head was tilted back, his cock was able to easily navigate into her throat.

With her head tilted back, she looked Charlie in the eyes, her mouth full of his dick.

"Your gag reflex is holding up," he said admirably. "Very nice."

The look in Jade's eyes said, 'ta da.' And she would have said that too, had it not been for the stiff phallus in her mouth.

She did her best to hold her poker-blowjob-face, but in actuality her gag reflex was rather sensitive. She fought her natural urges to gag or vomit. When her eyes watered, Charlie took note and adjusted his cock so that he wasn't hitting her gag reflex so hard. But he was still very much inside her throat.

Although soft skinned, the head of the cock felt like a steel pipe in the back of her throat. It was an extreme discomfort, yet Jade couldn't hide the pleasure she was feeling. The true trick of a good cocksucking, after all, was actually loving it.

"This girl is rather impressive," Ms. Warren noted, admiring Jade's ease and naturalness during her first deepthroating-session.

Charlie rubbed Jade's hair. "I never doubted her from the start. She has the look of a good cocksucker and she has lips made for sucking."

"Then I'll hire her."

"Only after I fuck her mouth and cum down her throat first. Let's see how she deals with that."

The assertion appealed to Jade's prurient senses. The further the cock went in, the more lewd the situation felt. There was a slimy, odd feeling when the cock pushed all the way in and she nearly cried. With her gag reflex under moderate control, she felt accomplished.

In a strange way, this reminded her of her college graduation. One step forward, one more achievement in life.

They kept eye-contact as he fucked Jade's mouth. She kept her lips wrapped tightly around his shaft as he thrusted. It was a match made in heaven as the others in the room watched the naughty show.

He grabbed her hair in his fists, forming pigtails to use as reins while using her throat as nothing more than a hole to fuck. She gagged, but resisted the need to throw up. She surprised herself at her ability to handle this. Tears flowed as she made nasty gurgling noises with her mouth, with mascara running down her cheeks, and saliva running down her chin.

"Don't move," he hissed. "I'm going to cum down your throat."

True to his word, Charlie gave short strokes to the bottom end of his cock, as the head was still in her throat. Spurts of cum shot to the top and back of Jade's throat, and she used everything in her power not to vomit. There were three major spurts in all. Each one hit her windpipe and dripped down to her stomach.

She didn't need to swallow. It was a direct deposit.

Charlie pulled his cock out with the most relieved expression on his face. He was like a new man, while Jade was a sopping mess of her own saliva and the cum of three different men. Trails of fluids still connected her lips to Charlie's cock before she wiped it away with the back of her hand.

"She's a keeper," Charlie exuberantly said to the store owner.

Ms. Warren smiled so wide. She had found a new star employee.

"Jade, you're hired," the store owner said. "Help these men get cleaned up. We have some wet-naps and tissues behind the counter, right below the cash register."

"Yes boss," Jade smiled.

It was a genuine smile, too. Her confidence was at an all time high and she was excited to land a high-paying gig like this to help pay for her education.

To showcase her confidence, she didn't bother cleaning the rest of the cum or saliva from her face. She left it there. She stood up, kept her back straight, chest out, nipples still hard, and marched directly to the front of the store.

To her ultimate shock, as she entered the main area of the shop, she saw a middle-aged couple who had just arrived. The couple had clearly never seen anything like this before. Their jaws dropped. Jade's jaw dropped as well, which actually felt like a relief considering how much cocksucking she'd just done a moment ago.

She snapped back into her new character.

"Welcome," Jade said with a natural smile on her cummy face, not bothering to hide her nudity. "I'm Jade. Is there anything I can help you with today?"

The End

Much love to Josie_03 and ghostprincess36.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12