Dressing Room Creampie

Story Info
You have to be quiet when you're fucking in a dressing room.
1.2k words
4.37
70.9k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While no one was looking, she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the dressing room with her. We were at one of the more upscale clothing stores at the mall, where the dressing rooms are down a little hallway and have full-length doors. We weren't exactly isolated, but no one could see us, and if we were quiet, probably no one would bother us. I had been following her around the mall all morning and getting pretty bored. But as she pushed me against the wall and kissed me, I realized that she had just been looking for the right dressing room.

"You're crafty," I whispered, and in reply she told me to sit down and watch. I sat down on the bench, and she hung up the clothes she had grabbed to get us into the dressing room. Then she turned around and started slowly gyrating while undressing. She was wearing a blue button-up shirt that emphasized her breasts. Her tan skirt was flared at the bottom and came to just above her knees. She was wearing boots with big heels that brought her almost to my height.

Unbuttoning her shirt, she slipped it off, leaving her in a white camisole. I could see her bra through the thin fabric: cream-colored satin with lace along the straps. She turned around to hang up her top, and I admired the way her ass filled out her skirt.

As she turned back around, she ran her hands up her sides to squeeze her breasts, grinning at me as she danced. She did a slow spin in place as she pulled the tank top up over her head. Dropping it to the floor, she cupped her tits again. She bit her lip as she slipped one hand inside her bra to tease her nipple.

I started to stand up, and she shook her head. Turning her back on me, she slowly unzipped her skirt. As came down, I saw she was wearing a thong that matched her bra. I rubbed my stiffening cock through my jeans.

Hanging her skirt on the hook, she turned back to face me and smiled when she saw what I was doing. Wearing only boots, bra, and thong, she leaned down to kiss me. Her hands reached for the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head. When she started to unbutton my jeans, I kicked my shoes off and helped her as she pulled my pants down.

As she stood back up, she ran her fingers along my cock, straining against my boxers. Then she stepped back, resuming her slow gyrations. I could see her nipples pressing through the thin fabric of her bra. As she turned away from me again, I stared at her ass as I peeled my socks off.

Facing away from me, she undid the clasp on her bra, allowing it to slip off and fall to the floor. Turning back, she had her hands covering her breasts, squeezing and massaging them lightly. Then she ran her hands up into her hair, and I got even harder at the sight of her dark nipples stiffening in the cool air.

As she watched, I pulled my boxers off and started stroking my cock. She looked pleased and leaned down to wrap her lips around it. The feel of her tongue swirling and the sight of her breasts swaying as she bobbed her head caused my erection to swell in her mouth. She moaned happily in response.

With a wet pop, satisfied that I was hard enough, she stood up again. Turning away from me, she slid her thong down with exaggerated slowness. Bending over as she went, she made sure I had a clear view of her ass and pussy. She was ready for me. Her lips were parted, and I could see she was soaking wet.

Before she could step out of her underwear, I stood up, still stroking my cock. I grabbed her hip with my free hand and with one quick movement I plunged into her cunt.

I heard a startled intake of breath from her, then she grabbed her ankles and rocked against me. The motion pushed me deeper inside, the heat of her lips wrapped around me. I squeezed her hips and started fucking her.

Bent over like that, her pussy was tight and hot, so it was hard to stay quiet. Judging from her ragged breathing, it wasn't easy for her either. But other than a muffled squeak or moan now and then, there were only the quiet wet sounds of me entering her.

After a few minutes, she let go of her ankles and turned to lean against the bench. I swiveled with her and resumed fucking her right away. Looking down, I could see some of her pussy cream around the base of my shaft, which turned me on even more. In the mirror, I could see her tits swing back and forth with each thrust. Her head was hanging down, her mouth open, breathing heavily. Her eyes squeezed shut as she focused on the feeling of my cock sliding in and out of her body.

We both froze in place as we heard voices approaching. Two women walked past our door, chatting about the outfits they had picked out. I met her eyes in the mirror and we both tried not to laugh. After a moment they passed, and we heard their voices muffled as they closed another dressing room door behind them. With a wicked look, she pushed back against me, and we started up again. It only took a moment to get our groove back.

Still leaning on the bench with one hand, I watched her reach between her legs with the other to rub her clit. Her breathing was starting to become rough, and I tried to match my speed to the motion of her hand, which I could feel tickling my balls. My orgasm was approaching, and I was hoping she was getting close when suddenly I felt her body tense up. I looked in the mirror, and she was staring right at me. I felt her pussy clench around me, and she broke her silence to whisper my name as she came.

That was all it took to push me over the edge. I gripped her tightly and pressed as deep into her as I could. Just as her pussy stopped twitching, my cock started spasming, pumping my cum into her. My whole body shook with each spurt, and as the orgasm faded, I ran my hand up her spine to grab her shoulder and pull her up.

She slowly straightened, my cock slipping out of her, and turned to face me. We wrapped our arms around each other and kissed, then rested our heads on each other's shoulders for a moment.

I sat down on the bench and watched as she got dressed. After a minute, I put on my clothes too, but when we finished there was still one article of clothing lying on the floor. Picking it up, I saw it was her thong. She lightly grabbed it from my hands and put it in her purse.

With a big grin on her face, she whispered in my ear. She was going without panties so she could walk through the mall and enjoy the feeling of our cum all over her pussy and thighs. The fact that no one would know about the mess just under her skirt would turn her on even more. She warned me I better be ready to fuck her again when we got home.