Dressing Room Fun

Story Info
Christine and Bruce go shopping.
1.9k words
3.97
65.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce and Christine like to have fun. Married for 17 years, they are always finding new ways of fulfilling their sexual desires. One of their favorite activities is clothes shopping.

At 5'-4" and 120 pounds, with perky tits and an ass to die for, Christine is a very sexy lady. Bruce, always horny, has been disabled from birth, needing either crutches or a wheelchair to get around. Although some might think this as a disadvantage, Bruce and Christine find ways to take advantage of their situation.

On shopping days, Bruce and Christine dress for the day. Bruce wearing a long t-shirt and pants with the crotch cut out, Christine modeling a short and sheer dress that in the right light you can see her bare ass and perky nipples. Yes, neither has underwear on. At the car Bruce offers to open the door, as Christine slides in she pulls up the hem of her dress giving Bruce a view of her lovely pussy.

"Beautiful," he says.

"Thank you," she replies, with a grin.

Arriving at the mall, Christine gets Bruce's wheelchair from the trunk, using his wheelchair has its advantage as they begin their adventure.

As they enter the mall, they know what store they will climax their outing in but, in the mean time, the horny couple heads to the Shoe Warehouse.

Christine loves shoes, and Bruce loves watching her try them on. Christine is looking for sandals, finding a pair she slips off her flip flops and lifts her bare leg to put on the sandal giving Bruce a flash of her pussy. Being in his wheelchair Bruce's eye is level with Christine's lovely pussy.

"What do you think." She asks.

"Very sexy." He answers as Bruce feels his cock getting hard.

Trying on another pair Christine rest her foot on Bruce's lap and asks," How about this one?" as her foot rubbed his now very hard cock.

"Even better." Bruce said, staring at her glistening pussy.

They both enjoyed this teasing game knowing what was to cum later.

Moving to the sale racks in the back of the store Bruce followed Christine watching her sexy ass through her sheer dress. As they arrived at the sale racks Christine started trying on every sandal she could. Each time holding up her foot, to give Bruce a closer look, in doing so he got a great view of her beautiful pussy. Noticing a mirror on the back wall Christine started looking at shoes on the lower racks. As she browsed, facing the mirror, she squatted into a catcher's stance giving Bruce and possibly others a nice reflected view of her pussy. Watching his wife flashing her pussy was making Bruce's cock throb. Bruce's cock was sticking out of the opening in his pants and Christine looked at him and licked her lips. They needed relief.

"Honey, are you ready to go to Old Navy yet?" Bruce whispered.

Exposing her pussy to Bruce and looking at his hard cock sticking out of his pants, Christine said, "yes."

Her pussy was drenched. Flashing has always made Christine horny. On their way to Old Navy they were becoming more and more horny.

Once in the store they both began browsing the shelves and racks finding clothes to try on. Bruce found some sweat pants and t-shirts while Christine picked out some low rise jeans and a couple of very sexy tops. They both had the limit amount of articles allowed in the dressing room.

If you have ever been to Old Navy you know the procedure of the attendant assigning a room. Since Bruce is in his wheel chair they are naturally given the handicapped dressing room. These rooms have a great advantage over the rest of the rooms. The door goes to the floor, which completely cuts off any view in from the outer hallway.

Closing the door behind them Bruce hopped out of his chair and onto the dressing room bench and quickly undressed freeing his hard cock. Christine smiled while watching Bruce stroke his every hard cock. Christine loves playing with and sucking Bruce's cock and doing so in semi-public places always gets her pussy very wet and this was no exception.

Kneeling in front of Bruce, Christine took his cock in her wet mouth, Bruce let out a quite moan as she started swirling her tongue around his cock head. Looking over her body, he could see her perfectly shaped ass in the mirror on the opposite wall as she pulled the hem of her dress over her ass. With this added thrill it didn't take long for Bruce to feel his cum easing up his hard cock toward Christine's mouth. As Christine swallowed more and more of Bruce's cock he couldn't take any more and said "Don't make me cum yet."

Christine looked up, with his cock in her mouth, smiled and replied "Why not?"

"Because," he said "I want to fuck your wet pussy and shoot my hot cum into you."

Christine stood pulling her dress over her head and flipping off her sandals Christine is totally nude. She rubbed her tits then said "First we'd better try on these clothes or they'll wonder what's going on in here."

While stepping into a pair of low rise jeans and a shear top, Bruce put on a pair of sweat pants and matching shirt. Christine looked so hot, with her nipples slightly showing through the thin material and the jeans hugging her beautiful ass. She stood in front of the mirror admiring her body bending over giving Bruce a lovely view of her ass. Bruce's cock made a tent in the pants; Christine couldn't resist and grabbed his hard on, Bruce let out a moan as his cocked twitched in her hand. They both were so hot that they quickly tried on the rest of the clothes and got down to business.

Setting the clothes aside and both completely naked, Christine crouched down in front of Bruce's hard cock licking the precum from the tip. Bruce looked down as she started slowly taking more of his cock in her wet mouth. Sucking cock was her favorite thing to do, it made her pussy so wet. She looks so beautiful when she is sucking his cock. Raising his head Bruce saw Christine's ass in the mirror on the opposite wall.

"I want to see more of your butt." Bruce said. Christine reached back and pulled her cheeks apart giving Bruce a view of her hole and pussy. Christine pushed two fingers into her soaked pussy letting out a quiet moan. Bruce loved looking at her perfect ass. She now had Bruce's cock so wet with her saliva that it was running down his balls. Bruce couldn't take much more he could feel himself getting to the point of shooting his cum into her mouth. He pulled Christine's mouth from his cock she had a lustful look in her eyes.

"Lick my pussy." Christine purred.

They switched places, Christine sitting on the bench propping her legs on his wheelchair and Bruce kneeling in front of Christine's dripping pussy.

"Lick." She said leaning against the wall.

Bruce moved in close and ran his tongue over Christine's wet slit until it rested on her clit, sending shivers though her body. She loves having her pussy licked, the feeling is so incredible. Flicking her clit with his tongue, after several minutes of tonguing her clit Christine became flush and started moaning. Bruce love licking her pussy and was stroking his cock, rubbing precum all over the head.

"Oooh that feels sooo good." She whispered, "Don't stop I need to cum."

Hearing Christine plead, Bruce's cock became even harder. She usually waits until they get home to cum, because when she cums she squirts pussy juice, Bruce tries to swallow most of her juices but sometimes there so much that the rest gets all over herself and the bed. But right now she didn't care she needed the release.

"Tell me what you want to do?" Bruce asked.

"To cum in your mouth." Christine answered.

"What else?"

"I want to squirt my pussy juice into your waiting mouth."

Bruce moved his tongue in earnest over Christine's clit causing her body to shake on her way to an orgasm. Suddenly there was knock on the door, the attendant asked, "How's it going in there?"

Breathlessly Christine replied, "Great, thanks."

"O.K. let me know if you need different sizes."

"We will."

Bruce continued licking and enjoying the taste of her wet pussy when Christine said, "I'm going to cum."

Bruce moaned "Give it to me, give me your juice"

Her orgasm hit hard and she started spraying her pussy juice into Bruce's waiting mouth, filling it until he could hold no more. He swallowed hard taking as much of her pussy juice as he could. Christine was not through and started cumming again filling Bruce's mouth once more. She love to cum and cums multiple times riding an indescribable high. But she knew here that time was a factor and the attendant would be back to see if everything was alright. Little did she know that Christine and Bruce were both naked and having hot sex just feet away.

"Fuck me." Christine softly cried out.

"With what?" Bruce said.

"Your hard cock." She replied

Bruce stood, holding on to the bench, rubbing his cock along her slit.

"What do you want?" Bruce asked.

"Your cock in my pussy."

Christine's pussy was soaked and ready to be fucked. Bruce pushed his cock against her pussy her lips, slowly spreading and filling her pussy with his thick cock. Moaning with pleasure they both were ready for a good fuck.

"Ooo, that feels sooo good." Christine cooed.

"Your pussy is so wet and slippery." Bruce moaned.

As his cock was slowly moving in and out her pussy.

Bruce asked, "How do you want it?"

"Hard and fast, fuck me hard and fast with your fat cock."

"Where do you want my cum?"

"In my pussy."

Bruce stated pumping Christine's pussy faster and faster, playing with her tits.

"OH yeh, that's it fuck me." Christine moaned.

Feeling her pussy grabbing his cock, Bruce could hold back no longer. With an audible moan he started cumming, pumping his own juice into Christine's wet pussy. She squeezed her pussy milking Bruce's cum from his cock.

"Now what do you want?" Bruce breathed.

"I want you to lick your cum from my pussy and make me cum again." She begged.

Pulling his cock from Christine's pussy, Bruce quickly knelt down before her pussy, wet with her own pussy juice and his cum and began licking his cum from her pussy. After sucking his cum from her pussy Bruce began flicking her clit with his tongue causing Christine to moan with pleasure. A few more licks and Christine started cumming once more filling Bruce's mouth with her delicious pussy juice. Swallowing hard, Bruce looked up at Christine and mouthed "I love you."

"I love you too." Christine moaned.

Standing, Bruce kissed Christine's waiting mouth, giving her a taste of their mixed cum. Both needed more but had to wait until they got home.

Gathering their own clothes, they got dressed and check to make sure they did not leave anything behind, besides the scent of sex. Exiting the dressing room the attendant asked, "Did everything come out alright?"

"All except the clothes." Replied Christine.

Chuckling, they left the store satisfied customers.