Drew Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nefatiri
Nefatiri
53 Followers

Back in the present, he heard a car parking downstairs in the front. It was probably Marci dropping Kayden off. He was familiar with the sound of her car. At least she let him spend time with his son. When he'd asked her if she ever doubted the paternity she had simply said no. She'd told him she just knew and that he was an idiot for not seeing how much he and Kayden looked alike. He'd asked his brothers about the resemblance and they had laughed. Apparently Kayden smiled and frowned just like his father. He had also been informed that the two of them moved alike and had the same attitude towards Marci. Even at four years old Kayden was very protective of his mother. He'd seen that side when she'd started sleeping in his room in Nairobi. He had asked Drew if he had made mommy mad and informed him in as serious as a child's tone can be to say sorry to her. Drew thought in hindsight that he should have listened.

Grabbing a t-shirt, he almost sprinted downstairs. Maybe he could steal another kiss from her today. All he had to do was get her away from Kayden for a moment or two and invade her much touted personal space. He'd show her around the house today; she'd always declined before but he felt it was time. With that thought in mind, he opened the door with a wide smile hoping to see his woman and his son. His smile quickly dropped when he found Damian. Great, just the person he wanted to see first thing in the morning.

"What do you want?" he asked without preamble. He stood at the door not wanting Damian to come in.

"On planet earth we start with "Good Morning" but hey, I like a direct man." Damian replied with a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes. Drew had a feeling he knew where this was going. He knew that look; he'd had it many times before when he caught Nate and Marci in deep conversation and felt the nauseating waves of jealousy washing over him. That had only changed when Nate hooked up with Mila.

"Is this the part where you warn me off Marci?" Drew asked leaning casually against the door frame. He was spoiling for a fight. A good exchange of punches would help him release the pent up rage he had for the man in front of him.

"That and the fact that I intend to adopt Kayden when Marci and I are married and if you try to make the slightest move I will have your custody agreement changed dramatically." Damian told him seriously.

"You know all I got from that is that you're feeling threatened by me. I am going to have the time of my life figuring out why. Have a lovely day." He told Damian and tried to close the door. It was held in place by Damian's foot. What the hell? Damian suddenly swung at him and missed. Drew's training in the Foreign Legion kicked in even though it had been a while. His first punch was directed at Damian's unprotected stomach. To give the guy credit he didn't cry like a girl even though Drew knew the punch was painful. Drew knew blood lust and he could feel it taking over him. His next punch was aimed directly at Damian's face. It connected with a cracking sound that thoroughly satisfied Drew. Damian hit the floor hard. He was definitely bigger than Drew but then again Drew was army trained and that kind of training tends to stick with you. There was blood at the corner of Damian's mouth and it pleased Drew greatly.

He waited for Damian to get up. This seemed a little easy, maybe too easy? Then it occurred to Drew that Damian wasn't really putting any fight into this. He was being set up. The moment Marci saw the bruises on her fiancé she would give Drew hell. When Damian was on his feet, he flashed a smile at Drew and left without another word. Fuck fuck fuck was all Drew could think. Marci was going to blow a fuse about this. Fuck.

******************************************

Marci pulled into Drew's compound and parked the car. She'd expected Drew to be at the door to meet them but after a couple of unanswered knocks she reached for her cell phone.

"Drew?" she said exasperatedly once he picked up. She hoped he'd heard the irritation in her voice.

"Hey Marci! I'm sorry, I had to dash out and get something for my mom and it's taken slightly longer than I'd expected. There's a key under the mat, let yourselves in. I'll be there in about fifteen minutes," he rambled off quickly. Marci could tell he was driving.

"Sawa sawa." She told him Swahili.

"Thanks." He hang up before she could get any word in. She found the key under said mat and got into the house. She had never been in Drew's house before. She always dropped Kayden right at the door and all his invitations to come in had been politely rejected. Initially it was because she hadn't trusted herself in his company. As time wore on, it was more of habit than anything else that prevented her from getting in. Kayden immediately took off towards what she assumed was the living room because she heard the TV go on. She followed him and was impressed by the room. It was huge and warm at the same time. The sofas looked puffy and she bet they were as comfortable as they looked. One wall was full of framed pictures of Drew and his family including a few with her in them. She saw a picture of Kayden, Drew and her at the beach. She remembered that it had been taken by Natalie when Kade was about three, just before the break up. They looked good as a family and the possessive way Drew was looking at his family made her heart flutter a little. Shaking the thought off, she ignored Kade and went about looking around the room.

Most people in Malindi didn't build fire places but Marci knew exactly why Drew had one. Her own parents had property close to the beach and she knew that sometimes there were violent storms. It helped to have a fire place then because central heating wasn't exactly an option in Malindi. The fireplace looked unused so far. The mantle had pictures of Kayden's young achievements and her heart melted as she went through them. There were pictures of him graduating in kindergarten, him winning a potato race, him taking his first dip in a pool by himself and more of great memories. She turned to look at him and found him in deep concentration watching Ben 10.

"Kade?" she called out to him and he looked up with slight irritation on his beautiful face.

"Mommy loves you." She told him simply, giving in to the rush of love she'd just felt looking at the pictures.

"I know Mom!" he replied offhandedly and went back to his program. Marci wanted to take a look around the house but thought it would be intrusive. She could take a peek at the kitchen and if caught would just say she was looking for a drink for Kade. Her mind made up, she went in search of the kitchen. It wasn't hard to find because for one thing it was really big and for another, it was right next to the living room. The man had good decor taste. It was a side of him she didn't know. The entire time they had lived together all he'd added to her house and apartment were his clothing, some stuff in the fridge and DVD's. That struck her as odd now. He'd never really laid claim to either abodes. That was unlike him seeing how possessive he was. Hmm....she let the thought pass.

It was a lovely kitchen. There was tons of counter space and way too many appliances for a bachelor. Drew wasn't exactly enthusiastic about kitchen matters. He tended to forget to eat when he was writing. She heard a car come into the compound and rushed back to the living room. She joined Kayden in one of the seats and feigned interest in Ben 10. She heard the front door open and close before Drew stepped into view.

"Hey Buddy!" he called out to his son. Kayden spared him a brief glance before returning his attention to the TV. He walked to wards them and stood behind Marci. She could feel him lean over and wasn't sure what he was about to do. She turned so that she could see him properly. It was a mistake because their lips met albeit briefly. She had the sense to jerk back and glared at him.

"I was just going to say hi but thanks." He grinned.

"Hmm. I have to get going. His bag is by the door for easy pick up and you guys have fun! Take lots of pictures." She told him tightly and stood to leave after placing a quick peck on Kade's cheek.

"Stay for a drink. I know for sure Kayden won't move until that hour special is over. I'll show you around the house; you've never been inside." He told her and she wasn't sure whether it was an accusation or a challenge. She had to admit to herself that she was curious about the house. The little she had seen so far was very impressive. Maybe she could pick a few ideas for her place from here.

Drew was pleasant about her tour of the house. Each room in the house had an individual and unique style. The huge living room with the comfortable sofas and a large mahogany dining table at one end was just the beginning. The roof in the living room was high and in combination with the huge windows made it very airy. He'd chosen a basic teal colour for the room and overlaid it with different shades of green and blue. It looked quite nice she had to admit. Downstairs consisted of the living room, the kitchen, pantry, laundry room, a small office and a guest bedroom en suite. A spiral stair case led to the upstairs bedrooms. He had obviously put some work into the house. The fittings looked like handmade metal work and she especially loved the large metal chandelier hanging from the centre of the living room. She expressed her appreciation of the lovely work of art as they climbed the stairs to take a look at the upstairs bedrooms. He informed her that it had been made at the local studio. As they reached the top landing, Marci thought for a moment that she shouldn't go anywhere near a bedroom especially in view of what had happened that morning. As it was she was skating on thin ice with both Drew and Damian and the last thing she needed was another flare up in Malindi. She doubted she could survive it.

Each of the four bedrooms had a theme of its own. Kayden's room was a little boy's dream and a little over the top if Marci were to have any say in it. It had a huge Superman bed located on a top tier. The bottom had a table and cabinets. There wasn't any need for the double tier bed seeing as the room was quite spacious but Marci guessed that Kayden would find it interesting to climb the stairs and feel the air up there just like Superman. The rest of the rooms were more adult. They each had a style of their own. Extra large king size beds with wispy mosquito nets and ceiling fans as well as air conditioners. The rooms each had bathrooms with different themes on the fitting reflecting the colours of the rooms. There was also a suspended balcony in the master bedroom that looked out to the ocean. It was a lovely house and Marci had to wonder which woman had helped him decorate the house. She was impressed nonetheless. When they came back to the living room, Kayden was still watching TV and Marci begged to leave. Drew would hear none of it and poured her a rather tall glass of orange juice.

"So, how are wedding preparations going?" he asked casually even though she could see his jaw muscle twitch at the mention of wedding.

"Not decided yet. His mother has this huge production lined up and I just want to get married on the beach with a few friends and family. It's going to be interesting seeing which one of us gets their way." She answered quietly thinking of the fight that morning with Damian and wondering if there was going to be a wedding after all.

"Hmm....don't get pushed around Hun, you don't deal with it well!" he said humorously and she laughed. He was right. She never had reacted well to being pushed around. They had left Kade to watch his program in peace and were seated at the kitchen table.

"How's the writing going? Started something new?" She asked him conversationally wanting to take the attention off of her personal life. She definitely didn't want to spill about her problems with Damian to Drew.

"Yeah I did start something new. Having a little trouble with the sex scene though."

"Sex scene? Did you switch genres?" she asked a little puzzled. Drew's writing reminded her of Tom Clancy just less annoying.

"Trying something new. My editor says I should make my characters more accessible so I am trying to get more romance into my new stuff."

"Ah, ok." There seemed to be nothing she could say to his revelation. She looked around the kitchen and felt her skin prickle with awareness as Drew stared at her. She did her very best to avoid his eyes but every now and then their eyes met and held for a few seconds. Her flight or flee instincts were screaming at her to get out of there fast but she seemed glued to the high stool by the kitchen counter. When their eyes next met, Drew gave her a small smile. She knew that smile. She had seen it many times. She really should have flown out of Drew's house at this point but yet again she couldn't get her limbs to move. It was like she was mentally daring him. To do what? She wondered quietly in her head as the silence stretched to uncomfortable proportions. Something had to give in order to alleviate the building tension.

He was beside her in a flash and before she could muster the proper amount of righteous indignation he had parted her legs, settled between her thighs and was kissing her hungrily. His hands grabbed her waist to pull her closer while he continued to kiss her with what seemed like anger and pent up emotion. In the corner of her mind she could hear the TV still blaring and this relaxed her somewhat. It would never have done for Kayden to walk on his separated parents making out in the kitchen. Marci found herself giving in to the sweet familiarity of Drew's kiss and gave as good as she was getting. Quashing the alarm bells going off in her head, she followed his lead as he deliciously assaulted her mouth. When they came up for air, Marci thought they were done but she was wrong.

Drew took a moment to stare at her with eyes blazing of longing before swooping in for another kiss. The second time was more thorough but less of an attack. His magic fingers found their way to the hem of her short sun dress and made their way towards the edges of her skimpy panties. She shivered in both apprehension and excitement. She had missed the sexual force that was Drew. She had almost forgotten how smooth he was but he was about to remind her. She had a rather frightful moment when she thought they'd be rolling on the kitchen floor in a sexual haze if his fingers found their intended target. That was when she tried to break loose but Drew wouldn't let her go. He grabbed her tighter with his free hand while the exploring hand settled on her warm centre that was getting wetter as he continued to kiss her.

She finally gave the good angel on her shoulder a mighty shove as she gave in to Drew and widened her legs so he could fit in even tighter. She could feel his erection pressing against one of her thighs and it made her all gooey inside. There was nothing frantic or desperate about Drew's actions. He was being deliberate and teasing. He wanted her turned on and she wasn't resisting him or his attentions one bit. Pushing her flimsy underwear aside, he growled approvingly when she arched into his invading fingers. She was wet and he let go of her waist to rub her aching nipples through her dress while his fingers circled her wet pussy lazily. It was utter bliss. He had not stopped kissing her the entire time.

Their tongues met with rising urgency as he finally dipped a large finger inside her . Marci gasped in pleasure and she could feel his lips smile on hers. He started out with knuckle deep thrusts but soon progressed as she moved her hips wantonly against his hand. She tried to rub her clit against his palm but he always withdrew when she came close to getting that much needed contact. He withdrew his fingers and Marci felt a wave of disappointment go through her. It was short lived however. When he resumed his assault of her hot centre his thumb was placed to rub her hard clit in circles while he finger fucked her with two fingers deep inside.

"God you're so sexy. I could fuck you right here," he huskily whispered to her when they came up for air again. It made Marci stop for a moment but he urged her on.

"Keep moving." He ordered and she did.

He turned his hand and Marci could feel his middle finger curl up and hit THAT spot inside her. The millions of nerve endings on the spongy roof of her cunt responded to that trick and Marci couldn't keep down the moan that came from her lips. She felt wonderful and she could feel her orgasm coming from a mile away. She moaned into his mouth and rubbed her breasts against his chest and gave in to the stimulus. It felt fantastic. She was reduced to a shuddering heap when he pinned her clit into her pubic bone and continued to fuck her hard with his fingers. She could think of nothing but his hand and fingers as her orgasm claimed her.

"Breathe!" he told her softly when she had been holding her breath for too long. When her breath was somewhat calmer, he removed his fingers from under her dress and stood back to look at her. She could tell what he was thinking at the time but a quick glance at his zipper revealed that he hadn't been as unaffected by their heavy duty making out as he had seemed in the heat of the moment.

"Don't look at me like that unless you intend to do something about it." He told her with a laugh and adjusted his cock in his pants. Marci's eyes followed the action and she could literally feel her mouth salivating. The moment didn't last long however as the inevitable awkwardness of the situation filtered through both of them.

"I should leave," she told him awkwardly. He looked like he was about to say something but he changed his mind and kept quiet. Marci took that as her cue to leave. As she got off of the kitchen stool, she was briefly sceptical about her legs working properly. They were wobbly but they could get her from point A to B. Drew followed her back into the lounge where Kayden's program seemed to be on its last bits. She could feel drew standing in the archway studying her and she wanted to sublime. Her pussy was still wet and throbbing from his attentions just moments ago.

Immediately the credits on the cartoon started to roll, Marci said a hasty goodbye to Kayden and started to leave.

"Little piece of advice; don't turn what just happened into something you need to torture yourself relentlessly with," Drew told her as he opened the car door for her.

"I'm engaged. It's supposed to torture me," She told him before driving off. How was she ever going to face Damian again? The scene in the kitchen would play in head over and over again and the guilt (possibly shame) would eat at her. She knew herself well enough to know that. Damn Drew. She did miss him though. It was the one thing she had learnt today. Driving home, she suddenly changed her mind and went towards the town centre. She had nothing to do in the evening with Kade gone and Damian moody. Walking into the supermarket, she got a small basket and walked around the aisles distractedly picking snacks and some drinks. If she was going to be alone tonight, she might as well binge and get all that stress out of her system. Walking towards the cashier, she was pleasantly surprised to find Father D'Souza from the local Catholic Church in front of her in the queue. He'd always been a good friend and Marci was rather fond of him. He was a hippy in priest's clothing.

"Party Night?" he asked with a huge smile as he looked at her basket.

"Not really, I just need to decompress and I am solo tonight. How about you?" she asked looking at his modest basket containing mostly natural fruit juices.

"Hitting the beach, need to decompress as well. Want to come with?" he asked and she didn't need a second invitation. If he meant what she thought he did, it was definitely a welcome idea.

Nefatiri
Nefatiri
53 Followers