Drew Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nefatiri
Nefatiri
53 Followers

After they paid for their groceries they got into Damian's car and drove towards the beach. She was never really sure who had discovered "Pride Rock" first between her and Father D'Souza. She loved the secluded beach section and always went there when she wanted to get away from the world. It was here they had met and formed a solid friendship. They didn't get together as often as she would have liked to but they shared a secret and she knew he was the kind of friend who would come through if she ever needed it. Grabbing a picnic blanket from the back of the car Marci spread it on the sand in the cave like formation and they sat down to an enjoyable easy afternoon of companionship.

"Light up?" He asked and she nodded. It had been quite a while since she had last smoked a joint and today seemed like the perfect day. While Father D'Souza went about lighting the weed, she put off her cell phones and prepared for a good time and chat with her friend the priest. The Tuskers she had bought in the supermarket were thankfully still cold and they drank it in companiable silence.

"So what's going on with you?" he finally asked as he stamped out the joint and they sipped on their beers.

"I'm supposed to be planning a wedding even though my mother-in-law to-be has her own plans for the same wedding. Drew's messing with my head. Damian's being a bit of a jerk and jealous at the same time. Nothing much as you can see. How about you?"

"Drew's messing with your head?" he asked instead of answering her question.

"That's all you got from my answer?" she asked with a laugh.

"I got the rest but that's the interesting part. I know how deep it is with you two; I am still surprised he hasn't done a series of dumb things to make your relationship with Damian difficult. The idea that he's messing with your head intrigues me."

She sighed and was silent for a moment weighing what to say. She wasn't sure what exactly it was that Drew was doing but he was p to something alright.

"I had a moment with him earlier today." She said briefly, looking for the right words to tell the priest about her "moment" with Drew in the kitchen a few metres from their cartoon watching son.

"Uh huh. Having second thoughts about the wedding?" he asked simply and she mentally thanked him for not probing. She wasn't sure he'd appreciate knowing that she had been thoroughly finger fucked by her ex just a few minutes ago.

"I don't know. It's just all weird. I always thought I would marry Drew, I really did and then all that stuff happened. Now I am engaged to Damian and his mother is such a bitch I often have violent fantasies about her. If I marry him she'll be in our lives a lot and that just means drama. I think I have had enough of that, don't you?"

"Definitely. Personal opinion; sort out your thing with Drew. I mean, really sort it out. Then decide what you want to do about the wedding." He advised and she quietly agreed. He had a point. Drew had already disrupted her life once and as it were, he was about to do the same thing all over again. Father was right; Drew had been uncharacteristically calm about her relationship and subsequent engagement to Damian. Either he had really let go (though this morning's actions begged to differ) or he had a master plan up his sleeve.

"Well, I'll do that. Today was supposed to be about decompressing, so let's do that, ditch the heavy talk; it's really killed my buzz. As they sat beneath the rocks and just enjoyed each other's company Marci couldn't remember the last time she'd been this relaxed. Her son was safe with his father, Damian had gone off all on his own and she finally had some much needed space. To top it all up, she was spending time with a good friend and getting quite stoned and drunk by the look of it.

"Who would you do among my friends?" she asked cheekily while inhaling deeply from the third joint Father D'Souza had lit up. The sun was going down and the night chill had just started settling in.

"Hey! I'm a priest!" he told her with a laugh trying to avoid the question. She was having none of that; not in her current giggly state.

"You have that," she retorted pointing at his crotch," which means you have definitely thought about screwing someone. I won't tell, I promise."

"Well put woman. Can I just say this; that Natalie girl needs to come to church more often. She does light up the place quite a bit." Marci had to laugh out loud at his roundabout way of admitting to naughty thoughts about Natalie. She offered to drag Natalie to church with her and Kade. This sent the priest into a series of spattering coughs and when he finally stopped, she was smiling innocently at him.

"Don't. Now that you know I would just die up there. Please don't." He pleaded popping open another can of beer.

"I promise. Though my ego is crashed, never once thought of bonking me?" she asked with a pout.

"Bonked? What kind of word is that? Anyway, The Montague boys pretty much had you cornered. There wasn't much room for any more male attention I think."

"The Montague boys. It just occurred to me that Kayden is one of them! Poor kid, so much scandal to live up to." After that they kept the conversation less personal and it was another two hours before Marci realised she was steadily approaching being hammered and she didn't think she could drive. Fuck.

"Call Damian to come get you." Father D'Souza suggested.

She put her phones back on and ten frustrating minutes later there was still no answer from any of Damian's phone numbers. She tried Brian and then remembered that they had all trooped down to Kilifi for the day so he was hardly in a position to help her. Just as she was about to give up, they heard footsteps approaching them from the direction of the footpath that lead to the intimate cove. Even in the darkness she didn't have to look twice to know that it was Drew. Her first thought was to wonder about the whereabouts of Kade.

"Hey D'Souza, Marci. Saw your car at the parking area, came to check on you. Everything alright?" he asked with a slight frown on his face. The darkness didn't hide the suspicious looks he was darting both of them as he waited for an answer. For no reason she could fathom, Marci felt a giggle bubble deep inside her. She tried to stop it but she failed.

"Is she stoned?" Drew asked Father D'Souza casually.

"Yep! Can't drive for sure. We've done about two six packs as well. I have so many rosaries to recite for this!" the priest answered as he started gathering their trash. Marci was looking at Drew now, smiling. She couldn't get over how damn good looking he was.

"You are so hot Drew!" she blurted out suddenly followed by another round of giggles.

"And you my dear are going home. Kade didn't want to spend another night away from you. He threw a royal tantrum hence we drove back. He's at my place with Nate, waiting for you to come pick him up. Where's Damian?"

"Don't know, don't care! Take me home! I have munchies now." She slurred slightly and turned a fabulous smile on Drew. The priest discretely left them after they had made sure he was good for the short walk to the rectory.

"What's wrong with you Marci? I haven't seen you like this for a while. Everything okay with you and Damian?" Drew asked carefully as he pulled her seat belt around her in his passenger seat. She was still giggling and for the life of hr she couldn't tell why.

"Just peachy!" she told him with a wide grin. Then she giggled again.

"OK." He said with doubt in his voice then revved the car and they drove out of the parking lot towards his house.

"How many more peaches will we have if he finds out about your fingers inside me this morning?" she asked staring off outside the open window her giggles suddenly gone.

"Not a lot I imagine. Nice turn of phrase by the way." He said noncommittally not looking away from the road. They drove in silence for a few more minutes before Marci felt very thirsty. She asked him if they would stop at a petrol station and get some water.

"Sure. I can make up something for Kade. He doesn't need to see you this way." Drew offered casually when they had bought water and were back in the car.

"As opposed to how he saw me when you broke my heart." She bit out sarcastically then recovered quickly and added," You are right though, he shouldn't see me blitzed out like this."

He gave a long hard look before he swung the car out of the parking lot.

Marci's random thoughts were interrupted by Drew voicing a thought of his own. She thought she hadn't heard correctly so she frowned in his direction.

"You heard me right. Fancy a shag?" he told her with a feral smile.

"No, I would not like a carpet thank you."

"A carpet?" he asked incredulously.

"That's what it sounds like when you talk American. Your accent makes it sound like house furnishing." She told him with an exasperated sigh.

He merely laughed at her indignation and they continued the drive to her place in silence. By now some of the clouds were clearing up in her head and she was staring to fully understand the impact of what they had done in the morning. Her house was eerily quiet when they got there. While she got herself a glass of water, Drew went about putting on the security lights. She was amused at how familiar he was being. Damian would have a royal fit if he saw this let alone heard about the finger session from earlier.

"OK. I shall go now unless of course you want to have sex. I have so much pent up horn for you I can promise you it will be probably the best shag of your life. Mine too I bet." He told her with a smile when he was done doing stuff around the house. She exhaled sharply and almost chocked on the water she was drinking. She could still feel the weed and alcohol in her system even though she was trying her mental best to sober up. Fuck, she wasn't as capable around that stuff as she once was. Being a mother will do that to you she thought to herself. Drew was still standing in front of her with arrogant expectation. He looked as gorgeous as she had always known. "Achilles Heel thy name art Drew Montague!" she thought again to herself with a giggle at her cleverness.

"Did I say something amusing?' he asked with a deep slightly angry frown on his face,

"No, I did. In my head. I had what you would call a 'clever turn of phrase'. It amused me." She snorted smartly. He chuckled and she knew she was done for. It all came back to her. The good times they had when they were together. The laughter. The clever use of language. She missed it. Damian was a great guy but Drew had always known what stings to pull with her.

"One last time. Then you leave me alone. This Drew and Marci farce has to stop. Why not with a bang? Literally and figuratively. It did start with a bang after all. What do they say? Start as you mean to finish? I forget."

He contemplated her seriously for a few moments before coming towards her and invading her personal space. He was standing so close that she could hear him breath. Short, sharp breaths like stalking predator. The smile she saw when she looked up at his face should have warned her into backing off that outrageous offer. He didn't give her the time though. Swooping down, he first grazed her lips with his before sweeping her into a kiss so delicious she couldn't control the groan that came from the back of her throat.

"You smell like Bed, Bath and Beyond." He whispered hotly against her mouth as he pushed her back into the counter top behind her. Mercifully it was clear she there was no need to clear up the surface when he lifted her easily and placed her on it.

"Of course, that weed smell is going to last a while but I like it. Reminds me of Lost Boyz." He continued whispering to her.

"Lost Boys?" she asked while sucking in a deep breath as he nipped the side of her neck. The small action sent almost intolerable tingles to the core of her and she could feel the wetness pool inside her pussy.

"Boyz with a Z. Shorty looking good, smelling of weed indeed."

"You picked a fine time to get your gangster on Drew." She commented with a laugh when the reference clicked.

Marci shivered when he continued to look at her like he was about to refuse her rather audacious offer. In the back of her mind she knew he would never refuse. If for nothing else, he would jump at this opportunity to stick to Damian. She had never understood why he disliked Damian so much. At first she had thought it was because she was now dating the guy but of late she got the distinct impression that it was Damian he didn't like. That line of thought died when he gently lifted her and placed her on top of the kitchen counter behind her. Stepping smoothly between her legs, he cupped her breasts and started to play with them. This was more like it she thought and threw her head back to enjoy the moment.

"This kitchen is like a porn studio for us; I love having you here. I have missed this so much!" he whispered to her before claiming her lips. It seemed she had forgotten all about the morning because her senses flooded with endorphins from just that little kiss. It was like kissing him for the first time all over again. She felt so good that a man escaped her throat. Drew's face hovered over hers a few seconds before he lowered his mouth to her neck. He began to lightly nip at her throat. He knew her buttons and he was starting to push them.

"No marks Drew." She warned with a raspy voice when he started sucking at her neck. There was no way to explain a hickey to Damian. She was already doing a stupid thing; there was no reason to upgrade it into a retarded one.

Marci liked what he was doing to her. Her entire body was crying in welcome at Drew's attention. It had missed the man's familiar and expert touches. If she did eventually get married she would miss Drew's band of torture. A lot. Her thoughts died when his hands started to move all over her body. In a moment of self consciousness she remembered that she'd forgotten to shower. She must be reeking. Pushing Drew off her for a second, she stared at his handsome confused face and took in a long breath.

"I need to shower first. You know me....." she trailed off. She had a thing about smells and Drew would know that she wouldn't be comfortable if she thought she wasn't clean. He nodded and carried her off the counter. He carried her all the way to the bathroom then proceeded to undress her while she stood still, watching him. Everything about Drew screamed SEX! She couldn't for the life of her remember ever feeling so reckless and yet safe. It was a good-ish feeling. She wasn't sure how to take it. Her naughty side of the mind told her to stop thinking and just feel.

When Drew was done taking off her clothes, he took what seemed like milliseconds to get rid of his own clothes. Placing his hand on the small of her back, he guided her into the bathroom. While he adjusted the temperature and force of the water , she quickly brushed her teeth. She felt fairly sober now. This was good; she wanted to remember this last time with Drew. If she was being branded a whore left right and centre, she may as well make sure she was actually culpable. She let an evil grin play on her face for a moment before she turned to find Drew watching her with an amused grin of his own.

"Thinking of taking over the world?' he asked with a slight chuckle. She smiled back at him. Good God the man was breathtaking.

"Not the world, just you!" she informed his smartly pushing him into the shower.

"Yes Ma'am!" he agreed easily and she laughed at his enthusiasm. He was quicker than her to grab the bath sponge and lathered it up quickly. The heavenly vanilla scent of the shower gel and the warm steam from the shower were just the sort of perfect ambience she relished. He was soon soaping her up, making sure the lather covered every inch of her body. She knew Drew enough to know that he was not in a hurry and her best bet was to just let him do his thing. Tonight she felt totally selfish; she was in a receiving mood.

When she felt him reach over her shoulder for the shampoo, she stopped him.

"Fizzy hair afterwards." She explained succinctly but he ignored her.

"I like fizzy hair." He grinned evilly and poured a generous amount of shampoo right at the top of her head. When she was convinced he was spending entirely too much time on her hair, she reached down and started tracing light patterns on his stomach. She could feel it twitch beneath her fingers and she boldly reached lower.

"Impatient much?" he admonished with another one of his killer grins.

"Like an assassin waiting for a target to get into place," she husked as he reached for the shower-head and drowned her in shampoo foam as it washed off her hair. It was neither an erotic nor elegant moment and her ensuing sputtering ended in a snort. Of course it did. Drew seemed pleased with himself though and was vibrating against her in laughter as he washed off the rest of the shampoo from her hair; only this time more delicately. It didn't take her long to recover though and Drew soon made her forget his transgression.

He pulled her against his hard body and deliberately sandwiched his rock hard cock between them as he washed the last of the shampoo and soap from her body. Wrapping her hands around his neck, she leaned into his neck and stood on tip toe to suck at his neck. His groan was all the response she needed to know that he was as attuned to her as she was to him.

A tender moment ensued when all they did was run hands all over each other and just stand in the shower. They were still so close that it was would take the slightest movement on either of their parts for actual penetration to occur. It ended suddenly though.

Bending down to take her mouth in a brutal, possessive kiss, he quickly turned her, pushed her forcefully into a shower wall and widened her legs by standing between them and grinding his cock against her.

He grunted rather than said "Home!" before taking his penis and slid inside her so slowly she wanted to kill him. This was not a good time for teasing. The grab and push had led her to believe this was going to be rough and raw. She definitely wanted rough and raw. A small giggle escaped her as she had the sudden urge to stop the sex, walk to the music system and cue "How Do You Want It" by Tupac. See if that gets his gangster really going on.

"Do I amuse you in some way?" he asked as he stopped. He looked genuinely concerned that she would find anything funny at this point.

"Not at all Drew. Just wondering what's taking you so long. You had given me the impression that you had really missed being inside me. Changed your mind already?" she asked with a naughty smile and just enough of a challenge that she knew he would respond to.

He took a moment to regard her intensely before groaning and slammed into her so hard she rammed into the wall with an audible thud. She didn't even register the pain; if there was any at all that is. He paused for the briefest of seconds to wrap her legs around his waist before he started pounding hard into her. Marci shuddered violently and arched her back to deepen his thrusts.

Grabbing her wrists, he secured them over her head whispering all the wicked things he would do to her as he plunged deeper and harder. His hips began to thrust faster, harder, burying his cock in her pussy to the hilt each time he sank into her. Pressing forward he ground his pelvis against her own, grinding his cock into her pussy and causing a great deal of friction to pass against her clit as he pressed into her.

"Good fucking Lord you will be the death of me woman!" He ground out, his cock sliding free only to thrust into her even harder than before, one of his hands moving down to grip her thigh and pull her more tightly against him.

Nefatiri
Nefatiri
53 Followers