Drew Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nefatiri
Nefatiri
53 Followers

"I can't fuck you hard enough!" he said through gritted teeth as he slammed particularly hard into her core. She couldn't respond because the breath was literally knocked out of her. Her small keening cries filled the bathroom as the shower steam added to the sexy atmosphere that was surrounding her.

"Cum for me baby....cum all over my cock." he moaned. His words were deceptively soft. She could hear the demand, command in them. She didn't need to be asked twice as she felt the familiar beginnings of an orgasm start to spread outward from the point in her cervix that his thick cock kept hitting as he pummeled in and out of her. His eyes locked to her own as he continued to thrust against her, his head dipping down to capture a nipple between his teeth. Her hands eventually found themselves digging into his shoulders as he fucked her mercilessly. He ground his cock into her with a purposeful intensity making sure to grind teasingly against her clit with a rotating movement that made her absolutely batty. A loud cry escaped her lips as she tightened, then shuddered against him; her cock convulsing around his thick meat. He slid out of her and quickly quelled any questions from her by turning off the shower and carrying her resolutely towards the bed.

Throwing her rather ungraciously on the bed, he followed her onto in and knelt between her thighs. He stared down at her before pushing her thighs wide apart and running a finger down her wet slit. She was still sensitive from the orgasm in the bathroom and the touch was almost ticklish. With both hands, he parted her pussy lips, opening them wide for his casual perusal.

"When I am done with you, you will wonder how you could ever do without me." He warned before she felt the blunt head of his dick slip easily into her wet core. She moaned as he took her with rapid thrusts, working himself up inside of her with an exquisiteness that bordered on pain. He had her pinned on the bed with a force that allowed her no choice but to simply receive the driving force of his thrusts as he moved within her. She screamed as pleasure burst between her thighs, her hips arching as she spasmed yet again and rippled around the hard cock thrusting into her with an intensity that left her mindless of all thought. He rode her hard, his harsh grunts filling the chamber until finally he threw his head back as he surged inside of her, cumming inside her cunt a triumphant groan. He collapsed on top of her, his tongue exploring her moist mouth. She squeezed her eyes shut, knowing she had lost the fight.

There was a wedding to be cancelled. If she had caught flack before for the whole Drew/Nate fiasco this was going to make that look like a walk in the park. Maybe this time instead of moving cities she could relocate to an entirely different continent. Her self-recrimination was interrupted by hearing a car drive up the road. She assumed it was in her neighbour's property as they had adjacent driveways. This thought was quickly dispelled when she heard the engine come closer and cut right at her front door. She exchanged a look with Drew and gently pushed him off of her. When it rained, it poured indeed.

Nefatiri
Nefatiri
53 Followers