Drew's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Katie finds out and wants revenge.
1.8k words
4.15
33k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 08/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit," Drew mumbled under his breath as he left work. Last night he had slept with Tori, his coworker and friend. It wasn't awkward today. In fact, the two got along beautifully. Though liquor may have speed things along slightly, the affair wasn't a drunken mistake either. Drew just couldn't figure out how he could explain this to Katie. After all, he was still dating Katie, at least for a while. He was just supremely confident that the outgoing, bubbly Tori would be better for him than the all-business Katie. He needed someone to teach him how to live. He was beginning to doubt that Katie even loved him anymore either, but he just didn't know how to end this. He debated the whole way home, and then finally called her.

"Katie, I think we need to talk. I think that maybe we would be better off if we moved on and started seeing other people. I just don't think that the two of us complement each other, and allow each other to grow as much as we should. Honestly, there's someone else in my life and I think that I have to pursue her."

"I'm very disappointed in you. How dare you? We've been dating for years, how can you just decide now that we aren't right for each other?"

"Katie, surely you've felt it too. All we've done lately is argue, and we don't challenge each other..." Drew's new ex just hung up on him.

Katie was angry that he would break up with her close to their anniversary, and even angrier about there being "someone else". She wanted to make him pay. She didn't want to do something that might involve the police, or affect her degree. She realized that she had to trick him somehow. She remembered now seeing people "hypnotized" and forced into doing embarrassing things. She was somewhat skeptical, but believed it was possible and always wanted to try anyway. "Besides," she mused "if it fails he can't exactly call the police for something like that now can he?"

Katie was a psychology major and hence was familiar with techniques for seeming credible and convincing to the human mind. It was a leap, but if nodding can make someone more likely to agree with a simple opinion, then maybe, just maybe there was a way to gain complete control. She searched the internet for experienced hypnotists. Of course, they were all merely performers, and most hung up when she called them, saying that their phone numbers were only for serious business. When at last she found a website that looked promising, and called the number she found there, it had been disconnected. Although she assumed it would be in vain she sent a short email telling of her plight. That night she received a detailed tutorial in response. She studied it thoroughly. She would obtain some chemicals from a professor she knew. The professor was studying the effects on the human mind of certain odors and biological chemicals, and Katie knew he had a crush on her. The next day, Saturday, she took the train and paid Drew a visit.

As she walked to his door wearing Drew's favorite skirt, a thin white blouse and no underwear, she quickly used a bottle of eye droplets so that she was crying when he answered the door. When Drew saw her tears, instead of brushing her off, he rushed to comfort her. He immediately inhaled the sweet smell of baked goods, and other less innocuous substances that made him feel comfortable and safe. She half-smiled and half-grimaced, as if she was struggling to put on a brave face. He immediately invited her in and the two sat at the small kitchen table. Even a few feet apart, he could still smell the strong fragrance that she was wearing. It was almost dizzying. He thought that she was wearing a bit much, but kept that to himself. Drew sipped some of his orange juice and asked, "c'mon, what's wrong?" He continued slowly, "you know we weren't getting along anymore. You'll be better off this way too."

Her only answer was a loud sob, and Drew decided that he should pour his guest a drink also. As he turned around, the curvy redhead slipped some blood vessel constricting chemicals into his drink. The theory was that those should restrict circulation to the brain, an unnecessary step according to the tutorial, but she wanted to take every precaution. "I'm sorry, I really love you," he said with his back to her, "but I'm just afraid someone else is a better fit." During the long silence that followed, he finished his entire drink, hoping that looking busy would reduce the awkwardness.

She smiled, knowing that her vengeance would come soon. "I know," she said, "it's just so haaarrrd...to be without you..." She squirmed in her chair and licked her lips. She knew that each second that she could keep him inhaling her potion would wear his resistance down further, but she could hardly bare to wait any longer. She leaned over the table "for a napkin", drawing his attention to her cleavage and the large, bright red pendant necklace that had been hiding in her shirt. Once he looked, she pounced: "Do you like my necklace?"

Not about to admit to taking a peek down her shirt, Drew only swallowed and nodded. "Oh, well maybe you should take a closer look at it." She stood up, and walked over next to him. RIGHT next to him. Now she was in a position of power: with him still in his chair, he had to look up at her. The smell got stronger. "See what a hot red it is," she whispered in a throaty voice. Drew had a pretty severe headache, and his vision was starting to blur. "Look at the pretty chain. It's really long, but I love it when the cold metal falls against my tits and perks up my nipples." Suddenly they both become aware of his cock straining against his pants.

She knew he was uncomfortable in more ways than one, and that distraction would help. "Take a look at how the pendant reflects the light." She swung it back and forth. She continued repetitively and monotonously. "The light goes on forever and ever and ever...like your endless adoration of me. Look at the necklace go back and forth."

Mildly uncomfortable with the direction things were going, he mumbled weakly, "maybe you should sit down again." However, when he saw her tear-streaked face, once again it softened his resolve. He began following the pendant.Back and forth. Left to right. Always the same rate and in the same spot. As if sawing a hole through the air. Through his resolve.

"Sit down?" She straddled him sensuously and held her sweet-smelling neck to his face. Then she moved the pendant slowly in front of his face and began giving him instructions: "You are slipping into a trance. You will be aware of what is happening to you, but are nothing but a passive part of it. You will do whatever I tell you." As she talked, she was grinding her crotch against his cock. Giving him orders, and providing the reward. He was the pet, and she the owner. He tried to look away, but she was in perfect position to hold him by the back of his head. She continued: "You will do anything I say, no matter how humiliating or unpleasant. You will return to this state anytime I utter the phrase 'hop to' and you will appear normal anytime I say 'well done'. From now on, you will enjoy anything that brings me pleasure."

Drew was quite frightened as he realized that she was serious. He wanted to leave, but something was holding him back. Every time he thought he made up his mind to go, he became confused.He imagined that there was no way out. That behind the front door was an endless desert. He had to serve her because of some debt he owed her. No, he serves her because he wants to. She is the beautiful and cruel goddess.

She instructed him further: "Now, my control of you is still weak compared to what it will be. However, you will learn to love all my commands." She returned to her chair and sat down, spreading her legs and said, "come over here and give my head until I have an orgasm. I know you like oral already, but I also want you to jerk yourself off. The only catch is that you can't cum until I do. This enjoyable lesson teach you that you want to be good a slave and pleasure me obediently."

He knelt before her, and immediately dove into her sopping wet pussy. As he worked her clit over, he unzipped and pulled out his rock hard cock. "Don't be shy slave," she ordered "when you pull your head out of my skirt it better soaked with my juices." Indeed it would be, her pussy was dripping with lubrication. She was so used to being submissive during sex, now she had her own fucktoy and she intended to wearitout. She grabbed his head and forced it against her crotch, grinding against it. His tongue lashed her clit up and down. "Fuck! Fuck!" she screamed, always very vocal. "Now suck! Finger me too!"

Between the sensation of obedience, seeing those creamy thighs and smelling Katie's pussy again, Drew was on the edge of ejaculation throughout the session. He stopped frequently but was still shaking as his red cock pulsed. Finally, as his tongue swirled wildly, and flattened against her warm clit, her breathing became interrupted. The impending eruption rushed through her body. She screamed out in pleasure, and Drew could feel her genitals contracting and relaxing in rhythm with the rest of her muscles. Drew struggled to squeeze out the words "thank you Katie" as he shot his load across the floor." The seed poured out in a series of large bursts, as the anticipation was finally satisfied.

Katie was experiencing a level of pleasure she had never encountered before. Aside from the control and build-up making it the most thrilling orgasm of her life, it was made even better by the knowledge that was child's play compared to what she will be able to make him do. She will train him with commands that play off his desires and fetishes, then she will be able to make him do anything. She then ordered him to lap his cum off of the floor and to tell her the name of the "skank who slept with him". After his compliance, she proudly announced "well done."

"What are you doing here, Katie?"

"Silly, we just had a huge conversation. I ended up forgiving you for sleeping with Tina, and we decided to stay friends. You're really falling apart without me though..." She kissed him on the cheek.

The two parted and Drew set about figuring out why he reeked of sex.