Drew's Trouble with Cats and Roaches Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tiff, this is where we follow Dad's example. There is almost no chance, but I do not know what else to do but ram that big son of a bitch."

As Drew was speaking these words, they saw a seemingly small object on their consoles come steaking from the Dreadnaught towards them.

"Evasive maneuvers, move!" Drew yelled, but Tiffany was already moving them out of the projected path without orders.

They both heard the scraping and then a bang as debris rocketed away from the little corvette. They were not so lucky with the other two objects that had been shot out of the dreadnaught chain gun.

***

Drew was shaken awake by a very rattled and distraught Tiffany. Drew could feel that they had lost all artificial gravity. By the new view port, aft, they had been holed behind their small command bridge. Drew could literally see stars from his command chair, where there used to be a substantial bulkhead before.

"Thank the gods you are alive, my Lord" Tiffany said in a somewhat frightened voice.

"Same to you my Queen" Drew tried to straighten himself up and just screamed in pain. A 15cm piece of the missing bulkhead was protruding from his right thigh. That piece was attached to the rest of the missing bulkhead that went through his leg and into the command chair below.

"Don't move my Lord, I have already treated the wound plus your suit sealed the area."

"Tiff. please provide me with a status report on what we must fight with. What is going on around us?" Drew requested gritting his teeth from the pain.

"The Dreadnaught is coming along side us. It has not fired again. The roach bombers are now heading towards earth."

Drew's console still showed a 3D view of the space above earth. The Dreadnought trajectory would place it between earth and the Corvette or what was left of it.

Tiffany spoke up again. "I think I can get the missiles to fire, but we have no targeting so it would be just line of sight." She looked at Drew for guidance.

"Hell, my Queen, with that big ass ship blotting out the light from Earth, not sure we can miss. Get me out of this chair so I can move missiles around, so we fire what is called a broadside."

Drew reached down to pull the metal fragment out of his leg and was stopped by Tiff. "I will take care of it my Lord. If you pull that out, you will die before you could help." She grinned through the mask, a very feral grin. "let's see how many roaches we can kill with our last try."

Drew watched Tiffany scurry around what was left of the ship in her bulky suite. He kept watch as the Dreadnaught crept closer and closer.

The Dreadnaught had pulled alongside but not stopped. Drew was vexed but determined not to be taken alive and not allow Tiffany to lose her honor by being captured. Finally, they were ready. 22 missiles pointed in a broadside towards the larger ship. As the Dreadnaught's flight decks came along side, Drew ordered Tiffany to fire.

"Fire through the open loading dock doors Tiff. Let's put these deep inside the bastard." Drew directed Tiffany with a bit of excited nervousness. He kept wondering why the ship was reacting the way it was. No tow beams, basic velocity, something was off, but Drew was not going to wait around for the Roaches to decide to wipe them from space, not without a fight anyways.

"Fire, fire, fire" yelled Drew

22 arrows erupted rom the side of the damaged Corvette without an answer from the big ship. They streaked into the open doorways meant for launching and returning roach ships. No main shields, no secondary shields at the doorways, 22 arrows streaked into darkness and oblivion.

The resultant explosions and off 'gassing jetted right at the wreckage of the Corvette. Drew and Tiffany found themselves in a tumbling mass of metal that was being propelled away from the stricken Dreadnaught.

Tiffany fought the spinning vector forces and re-strapped herself in her pilots' chair. She found there was enough power to stop the tumbling of their little craft, but not enough to do anything else. They pulled up their consoles to see what was going on in space. They had a front row seat to watch the Dreadnaught begin to breakup as soon as it hit earth's atmosphere.

"There is no way we killed that big thing. It's like they were dead before they got to us. What the hell is going on?" Drew said more to himself that Tiffany.

"Lord, look at the Roach bombers. They are just spinning, entering the atmosphere and burning up. Why?" Tiffany asked Drew.

It finally dawned on Drew, "Dad!"

"Tiff see if we can expand our space view and see if we can pull up the Roach hive ship at the time we were just starting to play with the Dreadnought."

"Play, he says play with that thing that almost killed us," Tiffany mumbled to herself.

"Is that the way you talk to your Lord?" Drew mouthed off to Tiffany with a smile and a mental picture of her naked.

"Since you elevated me to be one of your Queens, yes, yes I would say it is and you need to get used to it." Tiffany responded with a mental picture of sex and mirth.

As they played back the larger view of space, there it was. After the chain gun fired objects struck them, there was a huge mid-space explosion that enveloped many other Roach ships in the vicinity. It was the dying explosion of the Roach Hive ship.

All Drew could say was, "Dad. You killed the bastards and then all the rest went dead or frozen waiting on orders."

"My sorrows, my Lord. He and his mate died with great honor," Tiffany projected her heart felt sorrow.

Drew slumped as much as he could, pinned to the couch like an insect on a display board.

"Do we have comm at all Tiff?"

"No, only suit comm. But let me see if I can rig something to boost our gain." And Tiff went about her business playing with different parts.

"Try now my Lord."

"This is Captain Drew Scott requesting medical evacuation from the Corvette Enterprise. Is there anyone reading this signal?"

"Confirmed. This is Space Cutter Nemo receiving your transmission and trying to find you. Can you provide some type of additional location beacon?"

Drew looked at Tiff and she just provided the most human shrug she could inside her huge suit.

"Negative on that beacon. We are a small Cat Corvette, holed and open to space. We would be afraid to try and do anything at this point. We gave it all brother on that last move against the Dreadnaught."

"Oh shit, you guys are still alive, the 'mouse that roared?" there was a pause "Boy do we have to find you. You are already famous all over the world. Your destruction of the Roach Dreadnaught was caught on Vid and broadcast all over. You cannot believe how you guys looked, against the size of that monster."

"I assure you Nemo, we are quite aware on the size difference and are still amazed we are alive. Can we hurry up the medical evacuation, I am in serious need."

There was a long pause in transmission. Meanwhile Tiff sent over a mental picture of confusion regarding the whole mouse and roaring thing. Drew just smiled, shrugged and sent a mental note back "later." His pain was coming back, and he did not want to spend the energy on a very long translation.

"We have a triangulation, state number of crew and medical needs."

"Two crew, Queen Tiffany, a Cat. And gentlemen, she is one of the queens of her Pride and needs to be treated as such. And, myself Captain Scott Drew of Earth. In serious medical need due to shrapnel."

"You are Lord Drew Scott and should be treated as such." She stated into the comm with a huff.

"Umm, we are in route and will entreat all both of you with the most respect," stated the voice from the Cutter Nemo.

"Gentlemen, please just get your asses over here. The pain meds are wearing off and its starting to get really cold," and with that Drew passed out.

***

There was no space, there was no time.

Drew floated in a warm place with no light and no pain.

He started to swim up, up to a lighted place where he heard voices. The voices were arguing, hum may be better to stay in the warm dark place. But he was being pushed to the light.

Drew fluttered open one eye and then the other. It took him a moment to focus and mentally wrap his head around what he was seeing. Tiffany was growling and her emanations were not the politest he had ever felt. Next to her was another feline but of a different race and build. Half the height of Tiffany but stout and very muscular compared to his Cat's sleek musculature. There were several humans in the room, and they seemed to be squared off against Tiffany and her midget counterpart. Not the brightest of positions for thin skinned humans.

The high-pitched woman's voice kept repeating the same refrain. "Doctor theses ...animals need to be out of the ICU. The alien diseases alone should have them quarantined. Not alone to mention being in the same room with one of the heroes of the galaxy."

Drew could feel Tiffany's patience at and end. Before she could lunge at the offending woman, he did the next best thing. He grabbed her tail and tried to speak.

"msufyintss" he tried to say, 'hello and who are you?', but it did not quite work out as planned. He then threw a mental "help me" out to Tiffany. She spun wide-eyed and threw her muzzle into his neck and did her chuff/purr thing.

The high-pitched woman charged forward, yelling at Tiffany to get away from the 'great hero' and something about alien something. Tiffany came up off Drew with claw and fang barred and a deep, dark growl.

Drew threw out a 'NO!" both mentally and verbally that stopped everyone in their tracks. As he hacked and coughed, both the squeaky woman and Tiffany reached for the water. Tiffany won the argument, not only being a half meter taller than her, but the fangs, claws and fur up at nape of her neck did make an impact.

Drew settled down, took several drinks and then spoke to those around him.

"I think introductions are in order. I am Drew Scott, this is Queen Tiffany, and you all are?" Drew finished by point to a man and woman in the back that had the look of doctors.

"I am Dr. Benjamin, and this is Dr. White your attending physicians."

Drew turned his eyes to the woman that was in the middle of the scrum with Tiffany. "I am Ms. Springer, the Assistant Director at this hospital."

Drew's eyes finally turned to the smaller stocky feline alien and he raised an eyebrow.

"I am Kay, your fathers' mate." She said very nonchalantly as she grabbed Drew's hospital bed and plopped herself bouncing on the mattress, kicking her feet off the edge like a 5-year-old.

Drew just stared at the smiling feline form now bouncing on the bed. Of course, the bouncing was causing spikes of pain into his leg, but he was going to give the Administrator another reason to pitch a fit. Something she said just tickled him, but all things were not registering in his conscious mind now. The high-pitched Administrator had started up her diatribe again.

'Doctor, you cannot allow this anymore. Aliens on the floor. Who knows what parasites or disease they have." The assistant Director of blah, blah, blah said.

Two pairs of ears went flat, two sets of claws unsheathed, two sets of fangs became apparent and fur was standing on end everywhere.

Drew had finally had enough, and his head was becoming clearer, so he decided to step in. "Excuse me," he said softly, waited a patient moment and then became more direct.

"Will you please shut the fuck up and listen for a moment." That seemed to get everyone attention. Feline ears rotated, but their eyes never left their prey. The humans were now focused on him and not moving due to the intended threat of the two feline aliens.

"This is QUEEN Tiffany of my Pride. Its not a name, its her position in life and you will treat her as such. She is also the closest I have to a 'wife' currently on earth, I think." He flashed and inquiry of the pride location to Tiffany and got back that they were still inbound. "My other 'wives' will be returning to earth shortly and be grateful they are not here or... let's just say one or two do not have Tiffany's grace or patience."

"If you want me out of the hospital, please say so, but if I am staying, my family will be treated accordingly." Drew paused, "And my guess is, if you tried to remove her, there would be multiple other new patients due to her infliction of injuries."

The smaller feline kicking at the end of bed bounced again enjoying the show and discomfort of the screechy human woman. Drew seemed to remember something she had said when he was still a bit groggy.

He looked down the bed and questioned "Hi, who are you again?"

"You father's mate, he named me Kay. Think that make me your mother? Human relationships make no sense all time," she said as she hopped off the bed and sauntered out towards the door. Tiffany was nodding in affirmation of the comment.

"Dad's still alive? How?" Drew yelled the best he could after the short fur ball.

She stopped at the door and smiled "All banged up but lives. He will be grumpy for long time. No sex till healed, make me grumpy too. But yea, he alive." She never really paused till then, "How? Humm, damn AI, damn AI, make no sense. Save us, eject us like trash and then drive ship down Roach throat, damn AI, makes no sense..." she stopped at the door frame and then spun with a questioning look.

"See you at...picnic? parade? party? something like that...humans have some type of plans." Then she got serious, her hair came up at the back of her neck and her fangs exposed again.

"Earth humans, not bother to ask us 'aliens' what us or our family ok with." Her ears were flat, and Tiffany's were flat too. Both felines were back to a claw and fang pose.

Then the little one named Kay did a very human gesture. She flipped off the human screechy woman and then did a good approximation of a human laugh. She spun and sauntered off down the corridor smiling the whole time.

"Did she just say she was my mother?" Drew asked and then started to laugh, which spread to the Tiffany and the Doctors. The screechy administrator just harrumphed and stalked out of the room.

***

End of Chapter 4

12