Drew's Troubles - Omega Colony #01

Story Info
Drew/DB starts to become a new human.
4.8k words
4.66
6.8k
19
4

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers

To all,

Due to a request, I am breaking out a parallel series about the colonies. I want to show how the individual lives have been affected and how they survive and adapt.

Any aliens, real or imagined in this story are purely a construct of my twisted and warped mind.

I thank everyone so much for reading my stories and hope you continue enjoying them.

Colony Omega

"Lord Drew, oh Lord Drew! I think I hear your mother calling," shouted the female voice he knew too well. The little sister of his best friend Arthur, or AR for short. No one called him Arthur Ralph and AR had a nice ring to it. As for Elisabeth his younger sister, she was just a redheaded pain.

Again, he whispered to himself "Fuck off you skinny 14-year-old little twerp."

For the thousandth time, he wished he could change his name. Named by his real mom after some cousin, three times removed. The cousin had gone missing in the stars. Then the asshole comes back as Lord Drew and saves the fucking planet! His mom gets a Job with the UN because of her new connections. Dad blows a gasket because of her working with the dirty aliens he hates. Divorced because of the damn aliens. What was his Dad to do? Keep married to a woman that chose to work with aliens instead of staying home with her child?

Just a fucked-up mess all tied to his name.

And then the world finds out "Lord Drew" is an alien lover. How that had disgusted his father, and then him of course. His father almost agreed to let him get his name changed when the country found out the human hybrid was breeding with the filthy aliens. But his mom would not agree, so now he was stuck with the moniker of 'Lord Drew'. He stomped to the house with as much attitude and angst a 18-year-old male could muster.

***

Drew entered the house and was heading up the stairs when he heard his Dad call his name. 'What was dad doing home so early?' he thought. He headed back down the stairs and walked into a funeral. Not really a funeral but it sure felt like it.

"Drew sit down we have some things to discuss as a family," his father demanded. Drew knew there was no use talking back to his dad, that would just end in a whooping.

"Drew, some hard things have happened in the last month. We must make some changes. Tina is pregnant again and that will mean more mouths to feed. Your done with School and not looking hard for a job and they are making cutbacks at the factory." He father intoned but paused looking at Drew.

All Drew could think about was the panties Tina was flashing him from across the room as she sat next to his dad. She was smiling as she played with the edge of her sun dress, giving him peaks at her small lace white panties. She was only a year or two older than he was and got pregnant with his dad right after she graduated.

"'Do you understand what I am telling you boy?" his father questioned.

Drew shook off his sexy thoughts of doing Tina on the couch again and looked at his Dad, "Not really Pops. I was just goofing for a bit before I got a job and hunkered down to getting old like you," Drew stated trying to make it into a joke.

"This is no joke boy. Because those filthy aliens stealing our jobs, the plant has cut back. Because of seniority I am safe, but you and your buddies will not be getting any jobs at the plant. With the layoffs coming, it means no jobs around here." His Dad paused for just a second, "you starting to get the point yet?"

"I'm screwed?"

"Yup, that's about the size of it. So, either you go out and find a place to make a living and get a place to live or you must go look to your momma for help. There is no help here." Drew's dad towered over him, "You hearing me boy?"

Tina frowned on the sofa but stayed silent.

***

The next morning, he heard his dad slam the screen door and stomp out past the porch on the way to his truck. 6:30 every morning, for his entire life. His old man, either going to work, getting the morning paper, chasing a neighbor dog off the lawn before it crapped on dads' perfect grass, always at 6:30 every morning.

Drew heard the creak of his door and smiled. His dad had no idea how much Tina and him played when he was not around. She slid into his bed and wrapped her arms around him.

"I'm going to miss you and getting a bit more cock than your daddy can provide. He is not that old, but he already needs his blue pills to get it up. Not my Drew, you get hard at the thought of my tiny panties and wet pussy. Don't you baby?" she said with a smile.

They both went at it rough and hard the first time, Tina cuming first and Drew not far behind.

Tina laid on the Drews bed breathing hard after her last orgasm and his filling her throat. He pulled on his jeans and found a t-shirt on the floor that did not seem to smell. He got himself up, phone in hand and went to small table in the back of the kitchen.

He scrolled down his contact list and finally found what he was looking for. He pulled up the contact listing and hit the green phone icon, waiting for it to dial.

"Drew? Is that you?"

"Hello Mother, how are you?" Drew waited.

"Hello son. Your father already called me and told me the "happy" news down your way. Do you want to come live with me for a while?"

"No, not really, I was hoping you could front me some money while I look for work."

"Drew, that's not going to happen. There are so many more things going on that you and your father do not understand or care about. The plant will be gone in a year or two. People have to change." She paused waiting for him to respond, but all she got was silence.

He just stood there steaming. He did not want to leave the NA. He was NA born and bred. He did not want to head down to the US. And, to move outside the huge city of DC. First you have the 'people of color' and then the fucking aliens, no thank you.

'I don't want to move.' He stated as calmly as he could, "my friends are here, its where I live. I don't want to move."

"Drew, we have to do many things in life that we do not want to do. We humans are adaptable. It is what makes us great in this universe. As a 'just became' adult, you will have to learn to adapt. My offer is that you will come live with me until you are a legal adult in accordance with UN guidelines. That is 21, a little more than you want, but doable. Then you can make up your own mind. If you want to go to college then we will talk. If you want to go in the trades, I can help you there too. But you know my rules, my house, my rules. There is no free ride. No surf safari looking for the meaning of life paid for by me." She paused trying not to go overboard, 'That is my offer, period. You live where I live and while under my roof, you follow my rules."

"This is fucking bullshit. Dad is kicking me out because he got Tina pregnant again and you want me to go to alien purgatory."

"You have my offer, non-negotiable. And you know my rules and what I stand for. This is where you become an adult my son. Choosing a life path sucks. I recommend you write it all down like we used to do together. Please try and do it without being drunk of stoned. I'll be waiting to hear. Seems like you only have a few days on your end. You know your Dad. Everything works and lives on his one-week cycle."

She had paused again because she started to choke up.

"I love you my son. I hope you choose life with me. It will not be like the one you're used to, but it will never be boring."

Drew hung up the phone on his mom and screamed one word "FUCK!"

From the doorway to Drews bedroom a naked Tina leaned against the door frame, her robe under her arm, 'So are you sure it was your dad that knocked me up? You have dumped ten times more cum in me than he has. Maybe this one is yours?" she said with a smile. The smile ended when she heard Drews half-brother Timothy crying from his crib.

***

He was strapped into the shuttle. Drew was expecting to get regular plane tickets to the US DC area, but with his moms' connections he was told to catch this merchant marine cargo shuttle at the local lift port. He was shot full of drugs because they wanted to make sure he did not puke on the short stent in space, or so they stated. He had never been in Zero G, so they were not taking any chances.

He had tried to stay at home, but his dad just walked into his room with his old military duffel bag and started shoving in Drews clothes. He was on the street the next morning and stayed on friends couches and mooched meals for a couple of weeks before he made that fucking call.

SO...here he was, passport stamped, drugged up and about to leave home for the first time.

He started to drift in and out and then heard the hum and vibration of the lift engines. His head sloped forward and that was all he remembered. He had nightmares of flowing over Niagara Falls. He struggled in the barrel until he felt like the barrel shrank and held him close. He went over the falls screaming

Drew awoke still in his seat, but he was really strapped in. He could move his head but that was about all. He called out in a hoarse voice and finally someone came back to see him. He did not seem amused or cheerful about Drew being on board. He had a water bottle and a bunch of brass on his collar.

"Please let me loose. Please?" drew pleaded.

"Are you awake enough to behave? Last time I saw you, you were talking about opening a hatch because you were escaping going over Niagara Falls?" The captain questioned as he floated beside Drew. "That was the worst reaction I have ever seen to Zero G prep meds. Who got you clearance to be on station with a reaction like that?"

"What do you mean on-station?"

"The space station of course. Where do you think you were headed in a merchant marine shuttle? Miami Beach?" the Captain saw Drews startled face and then looked at his pad, "Your final destination is Mars base, Alpha. I have already sent word about your reaction to the Zero G treatment. I hope you handle the Transition meds better, or your trip is going to be a rough one young man."

"Oh, fuck no, get me off this ship. I am not going to fucking Mars. Full of fucking aliens, fuck no."

"You my friend, do not have a choice. You signed the docs, and you are an underage UN dependent of an assistant UN ambassador. You are going, willingly or duct taped. You need to make that choice when we hand you over at the station, which should be in a half hour."

"Hey, are you going to unstrap me?"

"Yes, I will young man, in a half hour when I have two shore patrol officers standing by. You just relax while we dock." the captain turned to head back to the cabin.

"Let me out of this god damn chair," screamed Drew.

The captain just chuckled and entered the cabin ignoring the young man.

***

Two dragons stood waiting on the cargo platform. The security personnel and human Shore patrol that had been called stood back and gave them room. The loading jockeys and their equipment came to a standstill or just pulled off the loading area. The drivers came over, took a seat and watched what would happen next.

It is not like they had not seen dragons before. They were not unseen, but never at the dock level and never to escort someone coming in on a cargo hauler. It's not like whoever they were to get they were trying to keep secret, or they would never have sent dragons.

Money was starting to change hands as dockside bets were placed. Who the perpetrator was, we he/she going to be wheeled out in a cage? Maybe it was someone famous trying to slip in un-noticed? But that idea was impossible, they sent dragons!

As the hatch cycled the Dragons stood patiently immobile. Once the Station's inner hatch was fully cycled the ship's outer hatch cracked and creaked open. Then the ships inner hatch irised to full hatch opening.

Without waiting, the dragons moved forward and were met by a very startled shuttle crew. Information was passed, verified, and then reverified. The Captain bowed and the lead Dragon did the same. They went into the bowels of the ship and brought out a squirming, skinny human. There was a ruckus at the hatch and the two dragons placed the human in front of them as they faced the ship. This shielded their discussion from the dock crew, but whatever information was transmitted to the human finally brought some peace.

When they turned, a terribly upset human male walked quietly between them towards the lift.

***

"What the fuck mother! Mars?"

"Watch your mouth Drew!" she paused in exasperation, "In all your self-absorption, did you ever bother to do a search on me? Or look at the information at the bottom of my emails? All of them state Mars. I have been here for two years. Did you think you were going to DC, my old post?"

Drew paused, looking at his pad and saw she was right, "Yea, Dad said you were in the states in DC, so I just never thought."

"Well like I said, living with me will not be boring. So, you were delivered to the executive lounge?" she asked trying to lower the attitude of the discussion.

"Uh, yea. Godzilla one and two gave me the pep speech about going standing up or strapped to a gurney. They said they did not care either way, but I was going."

"Yes son, they can be persuasive, but they are also gentle giants when you get to know them. One of the most honorable species I have dealt with."

Drew was about to smart off about aliens. Then he looked up and around and found he was only one of two humans in the lounge, the rest were aliens of different species.

"I guess I'll see you in a day or two mom."

"Yes son, I am so looking forward to seeing you. I have upped your credit limit on your card. You need to eat before transition, and make sure your buy a stimulant drink for when you enter normal space."

"Yes mom, see you soon."

All Drew could think was 'I am so fucked. Why am I so stupid?'

***

"We have a problem here," the med tech whispered to his supervisor.

"What's the problem?" asked the medical supervisor.

"The meds for that kid in Seat 49B aren't taking." They both looked up and craned their necks to look at the transition countdown clock. "

"OK, give him the booster, it's all we can do. It's not like we are going to stop the ship over the discomfort of a fucking UN brat."

"Comfort? I cannot imagine going through the transition straight...without drugs," stated the med tech.

"He has the drugs. It is not our issue. He should have been screened before they sent him out here. Do it and get yourself ready, 20 seconds to go."

Drew sat quietly watching one after another of the passengers go off to a dream state or just out. He was wondering when he was going to get the good high everyone seemed to have. The tech came by and gave him another shot and then rocketed past him to take a seat in the rear of the ship.

At five second left there were a series of beeps and then it hit.

Drew felt like he was inside one of those antique kaleidoscopes. He was looking down a long, long tunnel with beautiful slowly spinning lights. The spinning became faster and then bang, there were four tunnels. The lights were spinning inside each of tunnels. Then the tunnels started to spin. He could feel his body and mind stretching out towards the tunnels.

He heard someone screaming.

He did not know it was him.

There was a snap and the stretching ceased.

He was sitting in a glade watching someone or some creature planting something. For some reason he kept thinking of an old story his mom had told him. The story was about this one loner that walked around the Americas spreading seeds.

Johnny Appleseed, that was the story.

Drew watched the creature go about his tasks. The creature was bipedal but too tall, thin and 'wispy' to be human. With an oversized head and long thin arms that seemed to be waiving about. Maybe casting seeds. It had a blue crystal glowing from the center of its forehead, centered above and between the creatures oversized eyes.

Drew saw worlds come and go. During this time, the creature continued to cast something. One world would come and then sparkle as the being cast something and then other worlds would come and repeat the process.

The creature finally noticed Drew and motioned for him to come closer.

"Do you have questions, young child of the stars?"

"What are you doing?"

"Casting life amongst the planets hoping it will find root and grow,"

"What life?"

"Just Life young one. From life sprang your species and the other you know. There are many more that you have yet to meet. But all came from the casting of life." The creature gracefully sat down and hugged its knees, he investigated Drews face and saw surprise and confusion.

"Does this surprise you young one? And if so, Why?"

"I have been told my whole life that Humans were the best, and special. You are telling me we all started the same?"

The creature laughed and reached out to pat Drews shoulder, "All species feel they are the best, special and the end of all. It's a genetic imperative, to keep a species moving forward. It is the gaining of knowledge that brings a deeper understanding."

Drew looked into the long alien face and saw the blue crystal in the center of its forehead begin to pulse.

"It is time for you to go young one. Try and expand your mind. Remember that all life came from the same kernel. It is knowledge, patience and the growth of empathy that are the hallmark of any species. Goodbye for now, young one."

"Will I meet with you again?"

The being cocked its head and smiled, "I am not sure. Your strings are not yet fully written, and I see some strife in your path. But if I truly understand your potential, we may meet again. I hope so young one, I hope so." The being faded to nothing.

There was a new calm about Drew, he looked below and saw the kaleidoscope spinning, beckoning him.

Drew jumped.

He opened his eyes and saw his mother playing with her pad next to his hospital bed.

"Hello mother," he stated quietly and calmly.

She was so startled that she almost dropped her pad.

"Oh my god, you are awake. Someone come help, he is awake!"

She looked at him. Drew was smiling, calmly and serenely.

She could not believe her eyes. After three full days of worry and no medical answers as to why her son was in a coma, he was alive, awake and acting normal. Before she could get out of her seat the med-bot had rolled up and was scanning him.

"98.9 percent of earth human normal. 1.2 percent better than readings taken before transition." droned the Med-bot.

"I am fine mother. Can we please go somewhere to eat? I am famished." He had swung his legs over the edge of the bed and was trying to stand except the med bot kept getting in his way.

"We must perform more tests." Droned the med bot.

"We do not. I am fine and I wish to explore. So please move your metal carcass out of my way," Drew commented out of frustration. He looked to his mom for help, but she just stared at him. The skin centered on his forehead, centered between his eyes had turned blue, a suddenly appearing tattoo.

***

Drew and his mother found a café. Drew chose one with an outside patio, so the coming and goings of the station could be observed.

Drews mother Adrian did not know what to make of this new version of her son. He was a sullen racist boy when she left. The spitting younger version of his father. He parroted his father's and friends Xenophobic and racist comments through his whole teen years.

Yet here he was smiling and looking at the throng of species coming and going about their business. He seemed happy and fascinated at the multitude of different species and languages.

'Who was this young man?' She thought.

Drew checked out several young kettle females that seem to take an interest in an attractive young man new to station.

DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers
12