Drew's Troubles - Omega Colony #03

Story Info
An ending is a beginning.
6.3k words
4.76
3.8k
4
1

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers

Colony Omega Chapter 3

To all,

Due to a request, I broke out a parallel series about the colonies. I want to show how the individual lives have been affected and how they survive and adapt.

Any aliens, real or imagined in this story are purely a construct of my twisted and warped mind.

I thank everyone so much for reading my stories and hope you continue enjoying them.

I hope all of you have an amazing SAFE Thanksgiving.

***

DB flew in a confiscated Russian shuttle, which was a "retired" NA shuttle bought for the colonial effort by the Russian federation. They had given it to him and his avian pilot Percy as a benefit of being the Elder Ambassador. Plus, it was the only thing available. Overall, it was a piece of shit.

They flew along the coast of Omega and then turned 'north' along the coast of Gamma. Gamma had at least several locations that could be converted to shallow draft harbors and one, at the mouth of a river had the potential to be a deep draft harbor.

They spun inland but found the same identical issues with Gamma that they did with Omega. The crops that were planted over ninety percent of the fields were geared towards 'sin' crops of marijuana, and tobacco. Sugar cane was planted in lower more humid areas, and certain grain crops in the northern extremes.

They shifted their flight plan to head farther north. Gamma was more heavily forested in the transition space between human and spider zones and they were afraid of the same destruction may have befallen that zone in Gamma.

They were traversing a large village of Kolochava. It sat at the crossroads of two well-traveled roads. Two arteries of commerce that stretched one from North to South and the other East to West. It was the first of any large settlements they had seen since leaving the coast.

He unbuckled his seat and leaned towards Percy. She plucked her headphones off to hear him. It figured that only one set of headphones were serviceable.

"I want to grab my Pad. I should have been writing notes all this time, not just sightseeing," DB told her as he wiggled free of the cockpit and headed down through the combined personnel and cargo space.

'what a piece of shit shuttle they gave me," he thought for the umpteenth time. He knew it was not personal. They grabbed and tried to rehab anything they could. This was really the shuttle meant for the UN delegation.

'Hell, the damn thing now had the big blue and white UN symbols painted on the side. Might as well paint on a bullseye," he thought as he reached the rear where he had thrown his backpack. As he started his return there was a huge explosion at the left nacelle. Shrapnel had sliced through the fuselage and he could see several fist sized holes and the fire at the engine.

The shuttle started to spin to the left as the right engine continued to provide power. He was slammed by centrifugal force onto the left side of cargo bay. He missed the bulkhead by inches. He pulled himself up using the forces of the limited artificial gravity to crawl over the first bulkhead and move towards the cockpit. He could see Percy fighting the controls and doing everything she could to stabilize the ship.

A second blast ripped a hole in the cockpit, splattering bits of Percy all over what was left of the cockpit and into the cargo bay. He watched helplessly as the shuttle spun out of control and the ground rush towards him from several thousand feet up. He was thrust back against the side of the cargo bay and lost all hope.

As the shuttle plummeted and neared the ground, he felt a slight shift and a light bump.

He was supine on a grassy rolling knoll. The sun was at his back and there was a slight fragrant breeze floating past him.

Seated in a lotus form in front of him was the mystical Grell scholar.

"Good day, my child of the stars. You have had quite the auspicious start for one so young and so naive in the way of the universe. May I ask you to impart your feelings for what you have learned as of late?"

"Huh?" stated DB in his most un-grownup voice. Afterall, he was about to die a moment before, or maybe he was dead?

"Am I dead and is this heaven?" asked DB

The scholar cocked his head and then chuckled, "No, you are not dead child. I reached in and lifted you. Why didn't you do it yourself?"

DB realized the Scholar was right, he knew he could have. He just became so frightened he forgot he could.

"Ah, you are still learning your powers," the Scholar answered for him, "You have much to learn and experience. It will be enjoyable to watch you as the changes and learning take place."

The Scholar was silent for a moment, "I have broken my own rules of interference with you, but I believe I was in the right. You have much to provide this world. Even after all the millennia, violence is still the answer for so many." The scholar smiled at DB and then continued, "Protect yourself, my child of the stars, and continue to learn and teach."

The grassy knoll vanished, and he was knee deep on the edge of a stream. He was face down on the stream bank. His nose was filled with the acrid smell of burning plastic.

He tried to move and screamed. There was a burning sensation on his left side and left arm.

"Quiet you fool, or they will find us," he looked up and could only see a furry pair of legs covered partially by a kilt and a pair of rough spun grey panties. He turned his head and saw his sleeve was covered in blood but now wrapped in that same rough spun fabric.

"How bad am I?" questioned Drew in a very raspy voice.

"Alive and we do not know how. The whole village saw the shuttle come down. There is no way for you to survive that crash, but here you are, alive. I found you and then sent others for a cart and some additional help. I could not lift and carry you back to the house."

She was quiet for a bit, "What is your name boy?"

"DB" he responded coughing and hacking, "May I have some water please?" he could feel it running over his legs and that just caused his thirst to become greater.

"It will hurt to turn you over. Do you want me to do that?" she asked. He nodded his head the best he could and grunted.

He had to clamp down hard, because it fucking hurt, but she got him turned so he was looking at a grayish sky and could see the smoke plume off to his left.

He lifted his head and saw her bending down at the creek to cup water in her hands.

The first thought that came to mind was, 'she has a really cute behind.'

She turned and caught him looking and smirked. "Males! Almost kill you, and yet you check out my arse!"

She leaned over him and fed him the water. DB could not speak for a moment, he was awe struck, "Your beautiful!" he blurted out.

"Such smooth words from such a young man. What were you doing on the shuttle? You a servant for some off-world mucktey muck?"

"Um, yes" he responded. He did not know, who was whom, and why they shot at him. He wanted to see what the game was before he told them who he was.

He heard commotion and a series of shushes and a donkey drawn cart was brought up. The crew that came were all female. There was some talk between them of 'if someone knew' and 'no he was a drunk and an idiot'.

BD did not care. He helped lifting himself to a sitting position and then a standing position, the pain was extraordinary.

They got him in the wagon, but he realized that this was a wooden donkey cart with no suspension. He felt every grain of sand. Each pebble felt like a knife lanced through his side and arm.

DB looked up into the eyes of the beautiful kettle, "What is your name?"

She bent down to whisper, "My name is Nalia. We are going to pass through the roadblock. The story is you are a local boy that was hurt by flying debris and we are helping. Don't talk, your talk is too...refined. You sound like an off-worlder."

"Nalia, I am going meditate to see if I can help with my pain. It will look like I am passed out. Is that OK?" DB asked.

"More the better boyo. You just do the mediate thingy and let us lasses do what we do best and get you to a safe place." Nalia offered.

DB closed his eyes and went into transition. There was no pain here and it was easier to think. He looked at his own body and saw the lacerations, while they could leave a scar there were no major organs hit. He just sealed all the blood vessels, calmed all the pain receptors, and started the healing process at an accelerated level.

DB thought it through. The Grell Scholar saved his life but put him back here for a reason. He quit thinking in now time and wanted to back to before time. He knew that time, space, and distance had no bearing in Transition.

He thought of the first explosion and he was there, he stopped time and looked at the simple rocket that hit his shuttle. Laser guided but whoever did it was a damn fine shot. He tracked it back in time to when it was first launched. He stood there watching as they shot it off and reloaded, ready to cause Percy's death.

He walked through the evil dirty minds of these two men. Odessa hired thugs, not a care for human life much less anything alien. They were the enforcers for this whole region and mangers of the house...the house where his body was being taken to.

They ran the local 'gentlemen's' club and the women that had saved him were its entertainment. He realized how much danger he had placed those same rescuers in.

He slowly crept back to full wakefulness and two women were stripping him. He acted like he was still out as they started to wash his naked body. They hit the ribs at his side, and he could not stop the tickling from making him squirm.

"I thought you were awake and play acting," stated Nalia in a very sexy Irish accent. She reached down and grabbed his scrotum, and NOT in a sweet passionate way.

"So, boyo, explain who you are and why you and your master were down here snooping around?"

"My master?" questioned DB.

"Yes, the master you served. You may call him or her what you want, but they are all Masters' to those of us that serve," stated Nalia in a tone that was shifting more unfriendly.

DB thought about it and decided to stay in character for a while, "We came down to understand the agriculture and why the Odessa have been growing crops for sale and not for consumption. We want to understand where all of this is leading to. Right now, it looks like starvation for both the Omega and Gamma colonies.

"Eye, we agree. But we are just poor whores that take care of the desires of others," she commented with a smile.

He could feel from her, without being too obtrusive that what she said was plain bullshit, said to keep others at bay, she knew much more than she was talking about.

The other female, a human, was called and went out of the room leaving them alone.

"So, what and who are you, boyo," she sat smiling on the bed, smiling a fake smile.

"Not sure what you mean?" BD responded but then felt her claws extend and scratch his most private parts.

"Are ye sure that is your answer to my question?" Nalia leaned closer. She then decided to be more direct.

"Ye fall from the sky and live, where no being should live. You are already healing from horrible cuts and deep burn marks. And your meditation was the calmest thing I have ever seen from someone that should have been screaming in pain." She leaned down so her nose and whiskers were on his nose and cheeks.

"So, answer my fucking questions," she stated in a way that left no doubt of her control. Well that and her claws digging into his balls.

"So, can we take a walk?" DB asked.

*

They slowly walked down the pathway towards the crash site. The villagers had dowsed the fire with water from the creek, after no little armed prompting from the Odessa enforcers.

He was not in any real pain but had to play the part after they had worked their way through the check points telling the story of searching for lost personal possessions. The rough spun bandage covering one eye and his head, helped portray the image they wanted.

They reached the crash site and DB could already see had been stripped off and carted away. The right engine and nacelle, lying a hundred feet from the main crash site, were already covered in straw to look like a typical straw pile of this area.

"By midafternoon, it will all be stripped, the burn marks covered, and no one will say a bloody thing about what they saw." Nalia said with a sigh.

"And so, goes the final resting place of Percy, senior pilot and friend." whispered DB.

Hearing that whisper, Nalia spun on DB. Her hair up, her claws fully extended, and fangs barred.

"Who the fuck are you?" she growled.

DB, staying very serene, asked, "The creek was over this way, right?" and started to walk in the direction he knew was correct. He left a very tense and befuddled Nalia in his wake. At the edge of the field he found a path that led down to the creek and his spot of rescue.

He found two large flat rocks he had sort of remembered. He sat on the one that projected out into the water. The life and the flowing water that surrounded him, calmed him. He had closed his eyes but heard Nalia take the second rock and sit.

He opened his eyes and examined hers.

"Who the fuck are you?" Nalia asked him with a calm voice, but with an edge behind it.

"Your one of the 'beautiful ones' of your race are you not?" DB asked.

"Humph, I have not heard that phrase in a long time. I am a slave. A slave to my Odessa masters. I was borne on earth in a place called Ireland. Sold when I was young to the Odessa and have been a whore since I first started to bleed. I was lucky, others were used before they came of age for the real perverted bastards." She paused and did and old earth habit in spiting on the ground to show repugnance.

"I and some other girls were shoved in a crate marked 'cattle' and brought here to make money for my masters." She paused with a tear in her eye, "beautiful ones'...bullshit I say.'

DB smiled and that was the wrong thing to do.

She reached over and grabbed his throat. Her extended claws drawing blood, "You think my pain and life are funny?"

He just investigated her mind and then flooded her with peace and calm. She gasped and let loose, but he grabbed her hands as they fell and held them. Her eyes were focused on their joined hands.

"I smiled because I want you to meet someone. Someone very much like you. I think you could be the best friends." He smiled at her, keeping the contact with her hands.

"Now for the truth, I have put you in profound danger. But I need to know more about Gamma and the local and larger Odessa organization. That is why I am here. The shuttle was mine. I am an Ambassador of the Elders." DB ended.

"Oh Bullshit." Nalia stated and she tried to pull her hands away.

He put one hand on the side of her face to pull her eyes back to his. He did not open his mouth but continued to communicate.

'No, not bullshit,' as he talked to her mentally, 'may be a bit odd at first, but you will get used to it. Let me share some of my life," DB flashed pictures of his Mom, Drew, Target," he paused because he could hear her gasp when the vision of Target passed through, "Cara, Kitten, Goldie and Hoppy.' The last one made her squirm.

He found her trying to pull away and he let go of her hand. She scrambled to her knees and on the rock and bowed low to him. Her arms were outstretched in front of her and her nose to the rock.

"My humblest apologies my lord, I had no idea. Please forgive..." Nalia was stating and trembling as she spoke.

DB was shocked and suddenly angry. Too many years of pain being called 'Lord Drew' came up in a hurry.

"Stop!" BD shouted. She just shook, "look at me!" she slowly raised her eyes.

"Get your furry butt up here and hug me," she looked startled but obeyed. She slowly crept into his arms.

He filled her with calm and peace again. He kissed the top of her head which made her slump in his arms, he could feel the shudders of crying.

"I am no lord. I am Earth born and bred. Something changed me on the way to the stars and I am still trying to figure it out. You and your 'sisters' are no longer slaves." He paused as she looked up into his eyes with tears pouring from hers. "but that is why I am here. To see what is wrong with these two colonies and bring them right."

He kissed the bridge of her nose and her whiskers came up to tickle his cheeks. "You drug me out of the creek, bandaged my wounds, lied to the local authority and then hid me and kept me safe. You did all of that while knowing that I was not from here." He kissed her lips softly, "you are my hero. Please remember that." Drew commented and then realized what might be the result of his disappearance.

"Now, I need to check in before they flood this place with armament looking for me."

She pulled him down for a slightly longer and more intimate kiss, "There is no way to get near a radio or other comm device. They are all under control of the overseers."

'I don't need that oh 'beautiful one' I just need to meditate a bit.' He then realized that she had already dumped her kit and was pulling at his rough woven shirt she had found for him.

"And what do you think you are doing?" he asked.

"I have never been with someone from the stars, I want to know if it is different. I won't even charge you 'my lord'...this time." She stated with a smile. The 'my lord' thing did not bother him this time. He knew it was meant with sexual teasing and that sure made all the difference to him.

You must give me a few minutes to reach out and let them know I am ok. It is the beginning of night there so just give a few moments..." she continued to strip him and herself as he dropped into transition.

***

'Cara! Cara are you awake?' DB asked.

"Mmmhum, What? Who said that?" She said out loud.

From above the bed Hoppy's new translator stated, "Who said what?'

"It's me DB, I just wanted to let you and Drew know I am OK."

"Oh ok, cousin DB!" she stated out loud and sat up. Hoppy skittered down and touched her so she could better share what was going on.

"OK from what? What happened?" She was starting to get panicky but Hoppy's presence and touch kept her grounded.

"They may not know yet, but my shuttle was shot down in Gamma. I survived but my pilot is dead. I am hiding out and learning about other things that are wrong on Gamma and I assume Omega."

"No one tells me anything," she said with a definitive pout, 'So you are safe?"

"Yes, I was lucky and rescued by a group of local women...they work in a gentlemen's club. They have been considered slaves. And I am going to set them free. Is Drew awake?"

"Yes, but Target and he are going at it like rabbits again. There is no way I want to interrupt them. Target has been so on edge lately. I thought she was going to shoot Goldie a day of two ago."

She paused and then slid back down in bed with Hoppy taking the other pillow so she could maintain contact with Cara. Cara's hand had slid down her body and brushed a nipple and then slid into her panties. Her fingers were lightly trailing up and down her lips. Those lips were getting wetter and more engorged each second.

Hoppy had enjoyed this thrill before. While not being a direct participant. She could enjoy the pleasures emanating from Cara through their contact.

"I can't wait until you are back, and you and I can play like they do. Now that I am not longer 'damaged', you will play with me and teach me, won't you?"

"First, I am not sure Lord Drew would like that and second what do you mean 'damaged?" DB requested. He broke contact for a second and came out of transition to find Nalia licking his hardening cock.

"I did ask for a few moments you know!" he commented playfully.

DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers
12