Drew's Troubles - Omega Colony #03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I am just getting you clean, my lord, for things soon to come. Go back you your communication and leave me to play...please?" she asked shyly but knowing he would agree.

He came back to a missed message, "I am sorry I had to step out for a second, did you say something?"

"Yes!" she said with a slight huff," Target will handle Papa, and you know I was raised as a slave of the Cats, the Clan, right?"

'Yes, I was told somehow."

"Because of what the old evil lord did to me, I was considered damaged. While I was at the breeding matts, no one would take me because I was damaged. Not male nor female. So, I had to sit and be a good slave while there was sex all around me. I am no longer damaged, and I want to have sex with you and for you to teach me how to please a male."

"That seems to be going around lately," DB stated off handedly and then realized what he said.

"What do you mean" Cara asked.

DB, trying to stay honest, just told the truth. "The Kettle that saved me and hid me, found out who I am. She wants to have sex with me and is being very persuasive." DB commented.

"Ooow! Can we share? You know like the images you shared the first time we met?" Cara requested.

"Who is we? And wont you mind?" asked DB

"Hoppy and me. We share a lot of things." She paused in responding to the second question. "Target warned me that earth human males have odd ideas about relationships at times. You males seem to have a possessive thing that goes on regarding mates and mating. Lord Drew was with the Cats for so long, that the problem seems to have gone away, but she said it creeps back at odd times.' She paused to think. "He gets possessive about me, but not in a sexual way, but a protective way, which makes so warm inside. I feel both from you, which gets me really wet and gives me that same warm feeling."

"So, will you share?" inquired Cara.

"Ummm, sure, it may be a bit odd, but I will try." He came out of transition to find Nalia naked and deep throating him.

"Ahhh, your back," Nalia commented and then slid up his body and straddled him, she bent down to kiss him, but he held her back.

"May I ask for a favor? Can we share our experiences with another?" DB requested.

Nalia sat up and inserted his cock in herself with the same action. They both moaned. She looked around and shrugged.

"I have done many multi partner secessions, but I don't see anyone to share with," as she smiled and looked around the beautiful forest and gurgling stream.

"You will need to trust me, and I have never done this before, but are you willing?"

"Yes of course my Lord. I presume it is not dangerous, but it does sound very sensuous," and they kissed.

He sent them both into transition and made a connection with Cara. Cara was still connected to Hoppy, so they all found themselves in the glade construct of the Grell scholar. Nalia did a sudden move and squeak when she saw the spider, but DB held fast and reminder her it was all in ether space.

"Don't be afraid of Hoppy. She is the ambassador of the spiders and wants to experience all things human and all things different," Cara commented to Nalia. "Where are we DB? Are we on planet or someplace else?" she sat looking around at the glade.

"I don't really know. I think it is just a construct in Transition. I brought us here because it is all I know for now in the realm. It is a safe place to me."

"Oh, DB she is beautiful, sort of like Target with bigger eyes and bigger breasts. I am Cara and this is Hoppy. I do hope we will be friends."

DB finally recognized that Cara was naked except for her fine lace white thong. Her breasts were magnificent. Large C's with upturned nipples. Her skin was white and unblemished from the time in the tanks.

With her eyes locked on Nalia and Nalia looking back, Cara asked, "May I kiss DB? He will be the first boy I ever kissed. Can you tell me how?"

"Come here and kiss me first" requested Nalia from her position of riding DB. The two females leaned over DB. Cara had brought Hoppy over holding her hand. Nalia was not comfortable with a three-foot spider by her thighs but the situation was just too sexually charged not to go with the it.

DB took the chance of reaching out and grabbing Cara's thighs and pulling her over his head. She was confused at first until he lifted his head and started to kiss her lower lips. He lightly kissed her clit then ran his tongue the length of her compact little slit. She screamed in ecstasy.

Caras body went rigid and once she opened her eyes again, Nalia was right there waiting to kiss her. Their lips met softly and then gained more urgency. Cara was going out of her mind. She had orgasmed by herself many a time. She had shared that with Hoppy almost nightly after they started to share a room. But nothing like this.

Nothing had prepared her for the exquisite feeling that were humming through her body at that moment. Just kissing Nalia alone may have brought her to orgasm, but what DB was doing too was beyond all hope. She came harder than she ever had before. She felt Hoppy absorb what was going on from her hand-held connection.

Nalia started to ride and slide along DB's cock. Between kissing Cara, the smells and tastes of their coupling and the feeling of DB's cock swelling inside her, she went over the edge of a momentous orgasm. Cara was wracked by a series of orgasms that left her gripping and holding Nalia. Nalia felt DB release inside her and she had a fleeting sadness that she could not get pregnant from this amazing human. His release did cause a series of orgasm aftershocks that had her holding on to Cara for stability.

Both young females were breathing hard, with their respective heads on each other shoulders. Nalia, by far the most sexually experienced in group, started to chuckle. That started Cara with giggling. Hoppy was bouncing in a circle when Nalia noticed the fake round ears and bright pretty bow.

"Oye, Ms. Spider Ambassador, what is with the interesting headdress?" Nalia asked

The translator kicked in, "They are a likeness of a comedic caricature. They are meant to make me less scary to some species that have a fear of spiders."

"Well you will be taking a bit to get used to, but I hope you enjoyed that" Nalia commented.

"Is it always like that?" a breathless Cara asked, climbing off DB so she could breath and then bend down to kiss him.

"Oh, by the Gods no. For your first time, being given an orgasm by another, you hit the jackpot. I hope that this boyo is not done for the night. Because I am off the market and he is all mine until daybreak."

She then paused and turned back to Cara worried, "If that is ok with my lady. My apologies, I keep forgetting my place."

"What do you mean 'your place' and no I don't mind. Just leave him alive so he can come home and take my virginity slowly and lovingly, in my bed. So again, what do you mean 'your place'?" Cara asked.

"I am a slave milady. I am owned by others." Nalia answered and bowed her head.

"DB what is this bullshit? There are no slaves in the colonies," Cara was getting worked up and the post coital blush was going away very quickly.

"As I have informed our beautiful Nalia, but she does not seem to listen. Tell my cousin that they are not only smuggling in weapons but slaves too. Tell him I will be in contact tomorrow and I'll try and have some sort of plan of action for at least this sector of Gamma."

DB leaned over and slowly kissed Cara and then reached out his hand to mesh with Hoppy. He provided ideas to Hoppy and asked that she contact her brethren for added help.

"Sweet dreams Cara and I'll contact you tomorrow sometime," DB told her and then she was no longer in the glade but returned to her bed with a very agitated Kitten waiting her return.

Nalia and he were suddenly back on their rock cuddled how they had been in the glade.

"Oh Boyo, let's get us back to the shop and then to bed. I hope you do not need much sleep," whispered Nalia as she bit his shoulder.

"Oh, by the way my precious DB, who is this cousin you keep mentioning?" asked Nalia as she was sorting out her clothes and throwing DB's at him.

'Lord Drew of the Pride. Master of this planet and the 12 colonies. Cara is his adopted daughter." DB answered, knowing it would not be what she wanted to hear.

Nalia stopped what she was doing. Her ears were up rigid, her hair was up spiked, and her short tail was vertical, "Oh fuck me! what have I got myself into."

***

DB was late getting up. It was not his fault. He tried to get up at before the break of day but was drug back into bed and fucked again. He thought he had escaped an hour later, but Nalia found him sneaking out and 'convinced' him to give her one more orgasm. He had heard about the sex drives of the Kettle, but she was living proof that the wild stories were true.

He contacted his cousin Drew and he let him know the status and asked for favors on the penal island. He needed a space to deposit people. He needed to know where it was and what it looked like. He did not want to kill anyone by placing them in the intersecting pieces of security fencing.

Oh, and he asked for a contact that he could inform about incoming 'packages.'

Then he found out Target was on her way to 'rescue him'.

"Auntie Target, this is DB, can we talk?"

"Fuck me, that is unsettling. Are you OK? I am on my way, in fact just passing the coast. My ETA is 10 minutes." Target informed him.

"That's the problem Auntie, I do not need rescuing. I have another plan, but I need to be hidden for a while to make it work. You showing up and meeting with me, could cause the prey to go into hiding. If you know what I mean."

"Well I am all dressed up for a fight and the Royal Cat has her new paint. So, what do you want me to do?' asked Target.

"Well," DB paused to think, "Put on a show, throw out some threats and then zip out of here?" That should stir the hornet's nest without making them go into hiding. The engine from the shuttle is still hidden in the field where it crashed. Make a show in the field, burn the engine, and then fly away. That should bring the bigger dogs into the open...I'll take it from there."

And that is what she did. And what a show it was. Bug weapons engaged. The rumble of thrusters at full. Her screaming through the speakers demanding "Who is responsible?" and her parting words "I'll be back!"

And the circus show did even better than DB could have hopped. Within hours, most of the Gamma Odessa big wigs were meeting in the very house he was hiding in. 35 human beings vanished from Gamma in the blink of an eye and were deposited in hastily created holding pins on the penal colony.

DB, Nalia and some of the other girls spent the rest of the night cleaning the house of contraband. All recorded for future sentencing.

DB realized it was just a beginning, but a good beginning. But he knew that this was just the very opening of his struggle to wrest Omega and Gamma from fellow humans.

He huffed and then called for transport.

Damned if Target did not fly back with the Royal Cat. He did not have anything to pack, and he had seen what little Nalia owned. She had been quiet the whole time after he told her transport was inbound.

"What are you going to pack?" Db whispered to her.

"Pack? My lord?" she was confused and startled.

"Yes, pack. I want you to come with me. Unless you want to stay here?" DB responded not knowing what her hesitation was.

Nalia dropped to her knees and looked at his feet, "Lord, I have been a slave my entire life. I have never been given choices, what to eat, where to go, how to behave, all have been decided for me. Just tell me what to do. I will be your most humble and obedient slave. Yes, I want to be with you always, almost more than anything."

"Please get up off your knees and look me in the eye," DB waited and then when she was within arm's reach, he pulled her to him, her arms immediately went around his waist, "Don't call me 'Lord" I will tell you why the next time we have time for pillow talk. If you want a 'master' I will gladly keep you and fuck you daily, but that is a personal matter between us." His whispering had brought his mouth to her ear. He bit down on her ear which he had read was part of a mating ritual of her species. She melted into him.

"Now as to what you promised, I truly doubt the 'humble and obedient' part." He commented by pulling apart and looking into her eyes. She blushed and looked away, "but I want to first start by offering you a job. It pays well and has certain fringe benefits if you want them. I want you to help all the other slaves we find, to become part of our new society. You will learn what it is like to be free and then go teach others."

He spun when he heard a ship approaching. He looked and there was the Royal Cat. It spun gracefully and landed at the edge of the village. They walked out hand in hand as the ramp lowered and the hatch pulled away. There stood Target, in full utilities and armament. She held a plasma rifle in her arms and did a quick scan before marching down to meet them.

Nalia gasped when she saw Target up close. She pulled loose from DB and then sprinted ahead to fall to her knees at the feet of Target. DB stopped, he did not know why, but he wanted to let them talk in their own language.

It was only when Target crumpled to a heap next to Nalia that he sprinted up to find out what was going on. He found both hugging and crying, and incoherently talking in their native tongue.

'What is going on?" DB asked, confused, and worried at the commotion.

Target responded half unintelligible, "You found her, you found her!"

"Who?" DB asked

"My true niece. My oldest sisters' youngest daughter. My true blood. You found her."

Two strong female arms, one from each, reached up and pulled him down into the heap. He began to cry with them and become part of the whole.

End of Chapter 17


12