Drew's Wild Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,045 Followers

Marcie colored a little, cleared her throat and said softly, "Why yes, I believe that does count. It counts enough that I don't believe I'll be wearing any panties in bed ever again. And if you get the urge, Mom, um, indulge yourself." She squirmed a little, "Oh yes, that would be a treat for me."

"And when I told Drew I would like to watch the two of you have sex, I wasn't just thinking about Drew, you know. And right this moment, I'm thinking about how much I would enjoy - but we can talk about that later. What I am curious about now, Marcie," Katey asked earnestly, "What do you mean you are kinkier than I know about. What are you kinky about?"

Marcie started out thoughtful, then grinned sheepishly, "Lots of things I guess. If someone were to suggest an idea I hadn't thought of, I'd be willing to try it. Like a boy who wanted to fuck me offered to lick my ass and pussy if I would let him fuck me. So I let him, and it was really nice. I even got him to stick his tongue in my bottom, and I really liked that, too."

"So did you fuck him?" Katey and I asked at nearly the same time.

Marcie laughed, "Hell yes! A girl has to keep her word! But I did make him use a rubber."

"And what else that's kinky," Katey asked, but only because she beat me to it.

Marcie gave her naughty smile and said, "Like, I had a girl tell me once that it made her feel really free to pee on herself, because it is like our earliest taboo. So I tried it and loved it, and she was completely right. Just feeling that warm pee running down your legs is delightful and does make me feel free. Give it a try in the shower sometimes, before you turn on the water."

"And this is also a sexual thing, not just a sensual thing?" Asked Katey, clearly curious.

"Oh my yes!" beamed Marcie at both of us, "Like it wasn't all that easy to do at first, but if you masturbate with a full bladder and release the pee while you are coming - well - the orgasm is just indescribable!"

"I think you're right," agreed Katey, "I ought to try that."

"Wow, do you think I could watch?" Marcie's face was nearly pink with excitement.

"Ok, dear, I'll get us some beer in the morning and maybe after a couple of beers tomorrow afternoon we could all try that, maybe on the back lawn, then we could rinse afterwards in the hot tub. But for now, what are we going to do about sharing Drew this weekend?" Katey licked her lips and smiled at me, "Perhaps you should take this one, Drew?"

"Uh, wow," I tried to gather my thoughts away from the image of the three of us naked and masturbating in the backyard and then peeing on ourselves. "First I think I should spend the night tonight with Katey. We both waited all week for it. Then I can spend tomorrow night with Marcie. But well, that's just sex after bedtime stuff. We still have two free evenings, all day Saturday, and Sunday morning to think of, so, er, kicking it back to you, Katey and Marcie." I was blushing fiercely, but trying so hard to be fair. "That is if my idea is okay with both of you?"

"Ah, the Wisdom of Solomon!" put in Katey.

"A supreme court judge couldn't have done any better," assured Marcie. "Tell you both what, why don't we make up a lot of that stuff as we go along. Meanwhile, I'll do the dishes if you two would like to adjourn to the living room?" She stood and while gathering her own plate, she grinned and added, "And try to be up to something erotic for me to interrupt when I join you."

"Thank you, dear," Katey stood and leaned toward Marcie as if to give her a peck on the lips, only it wasn't. It was a real kiss. I found it both extremely erotic and comical; Marcie holding her plate and silverware while her gorgeous Mom, who honestly looked only a couple of years older, gave her a long and obviously very French kiss. Then Katey stopped kissing Marcie and motioned for me to join her. I walked by Marcie whose mouth was still partly open. She looked a little stunned but definitely pleasantly so. So I kissed her too, and for almost as long, then walked away.

"There you go," agreed Katey, leading me by hand to the couch, "You have to be kind and generous to the help."

"Yeah," I giggled a little nervously, "I'm already planning to do the breakfast dishes." As we sat I looked at her necklace again, "That is an incredible necklace, how many diamonds does it have in it?"

"About twenty-four, as I recall. I took it out of the bank vault today and wore it just for you. I bought it years ago as an investment. A foolish investment, I think, as it hasn't gone up in value as much as I thought it would. But I did get it for a good price." She put her arm around me and kissed me, then whispered, "Would you be patient enough to wait while I put on a nightie? I know it's early for that, but I bought a special one to wear for you today, and I suspect it would give Marcie a thrill, too."

"Of course," I whispered back and then settled back to try to get my whirling thoughts to slow down. It seems like so much had happened so fast. And while I had hoped for sex this weekend, I had still been a little hesitant and a little inhibited about it, and now I had agreed to what amounted to a weekend of orgying. Well, I would just let others make the first moves. I was pretty sure I was going to cooperate.

Katey came back in wearing a nightie that took my breath away. It was a very light material, red satin, that although it was opaque, it molded perfectly to her body, clearly showing she had removed her bra and that her nipples were erect. It was slit with black trim on the front of her thighs so that panel still hid her groin as she walked, the slits opening for her thighs and right up to mid torso. It was short and barely reached past the base of her groin. She did a slow pirouette for me that revealed slits in the back of the legs that left a panel covering the center of her bottom, but revealing the cheeks as she moved. The slits front and rear clearly showed she was wearing matching red-satin thong panties.

"Katey, you in that nightie is the sexiest thing I have ever seen!" and I wasn't lying. Self-consciously, I kicked off my shoes because Katey wasn't wearing any, although she was wearing a very fetching toenail polish - scarlet. It made my toes feel a little drab, and I nearly giggled at the silliness of the thought.

"Thank you, Drew, and believe me that dress on you is doing something for me," She licked her lips and sat down gracefully beside me, "And now that I know you aren't wearing panties, that dress is really turning me on. Do you think you might let me smell your pubic hair, like you let Marcie?" So, I stood in front of her and reached for the hem of my skirt.

Now one would think I would be getting over being embarrassed about raising my skirt to my breasts for the third time in one evening, but one would be wrong. Even the adoration in her eyes as she held me at arms length, her hands on her hips and her eyes on my pubic area didn't keep me from blushing as she said, "And that is the sexiest thing I've ever seen, sweet Drew!"

Her hands on my hips pulled me closer as she leaned forward and nuzzled my dark brown fur, for much longer than Marcie had done. Feeling like a shameless slut, I spread my feet wider and murmured, "Marcie kissed me there, too."

"Mmmm," her low moan was a bit muffled by my fur as she began kissing and French kissing my dark furred mound, and her tongue did find the top of my slit and she gave me a very warm and lingering French kiss there. It felt so wonderful that I didn't even lower my skirt when Marcie came into the room.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" exclaimed Marcie in a hushed voice, like she was afraid of making her mom cease her kissing of my groin area. I felt Marcie put her hand on my naked bottom and slide gently down the crack as came close to me and kissed my mouth with a very soft, very wet kiss. Marcie's finger ever so lightly stroked across my asshole just as her mom's long pointed tongue gave me a warm wet lick that touched most of my hood. I moaned my pleasure into Marcie's mouth, and Katey pulled away, releasing my hips and I let my skirt fall. Marcie's finger withdrew from my bottom, and she stopped kissing me.

Which left me standing there red faced and panting as Marcie got a wide-eyed look at Katey's incredibly sexy nightie. Katey obligingly stood and modeled it for her while I sat back on the couch, trembling slightly from sexual stress. I crossed my legs and squeezed my thighs together as I also admired Katey's perfect body and shapely tanned legs. "Mom!" Marcie said gesturing with her hands at Katey, "You are so fucking hot!"

Katey looked at Marcie's perky bra and then down at her tanned and bare legs - totally revealed by her brief shorts, "You know, you are fucking hot yourself, kiddo!"

I looked from one pair of shapely calves and tapered thighs to the other and said, "You are both so fucking hot, and you look like really hot sisters."

"Drew says the sweetest things!" said Marcie plopping down beside me, and then she patted on her other side indicating to her mom to sit beside her. "Come on, Mom, I'm separating you two for a minute for a reason."

Katey sat down beside her daughter making the act of sitting down almost look like a ballet move. She winked at me and said, "You really do say the sweetest things, Drew, and I will so reward you for it later."

"Okay," began Marcie, "Here's the deal and I think it's only fair. You two have stirred me up so much that I just have to have an orgasm. So, give me a really good orgasm - either one of you, or both of you - and I will go upstairs and won't come down until in the morning."

"I don't really have any experience to offer at fingering girls, or oral sex, but I'll try if you like," I said, "Or I could pull up my dress and lay on my tummy and you can fuck my bottom. I promise its fun and I do have a little experience fucking girls bottoms, so I know!" Yeah, I admit it. While I love Marcie dearly, I was ready to do anything to be alone with Katey again. But in all fairness, I was pretty sure I would really enjoy her coming on my bottom, too.

"Would you enjoy watching me go down on my daughter, Drew?" Katey looked at me then looked at Marcie. She drew so close to Marcie that her lips were touching Marcie as she added in a low voice, "And I am actually very accomplished at eating a young girl's pussy." Then she kissed Marcy, soft and slow while running a hand lightly over Marcie's breasts. I was amazed to see Marcie's nipples responding so drastically that they were visible even through the perky bra she had on under the red and white striped tee-shirt.

I tried to answer but my mouth was suddenly too dry, but after a hasty swallow or two, I managed to murmur, "Oh yeah, I would love to watch you do that, Katey. And I would love getting a good look at Marcie's pussy, too. I've been getting real interested at looking at girls' goodies all week." I was babbling. I stopped.

Katey quit kissing Marcie, and lifted her tee-shirt to pull it over Marcie's head. I heard Marcie from inside her inverted shirt, "Tomorrow night, the bedroom lights will be on!" I giggled as I admired her bra, it was really a pretty bra, and Katey already had her arms around Marcie unfastening the hooks. As Katey drew the bra out over her arms I got my first really good look at Marcie's breasts. I had only seen them by moonlight, and now I had the advantage of light and color.

Marcie's breasts, although smaller than mine were firm, pink nippled, perky cones. They were perfect, beautiful breasts. I actually salivated a little at the thought of taking one of those firm pink nipples between my lips and letting my tongue run over it. Which is exactly what Katey did to the far one, motioning to me with her hand to take the nearer breast. So I did it. I began by giving little kisses all over her breast, then gently molding my lips around her nipple and lightly flicking it with my tongue. Marcie moaned running her fingers through Katey's hair and mine, massaging the back of our skulls.

After doing this a couple of minutes, Katey knelt between Marcie's legs and untied her shoes. I stopped kissing and licking Marcie's breast to watch Katey with interest, as was Marcie. Katey was massaging one of Marcie's feet and obviously skillfully judging by Marcie's moan. "Mmmm," Marcie was biting her lower lip, which she released to add, "I never imagined my feet could feel so erotic."

"You have beautiful feet, dear," said Katey softly as she gave an open mouthed kiss to Marcie's instep. Then she gave the other foot the same treatment. Marcie looked like she was in ecstasy. Katey's hands moved up to massage, fondle and kiss Marcie's calves and slowly up to her thighs.

"You know, I think I could come now," whimpered Marcie.

"Please don't, dear! Hold back, we have a ways to go." Katey was kissing and licking Marcie's tanned inner thighs.

"I'm trying, to hold back, Mom. But seeing your beautiful face between my legs is almost too much, not too mention your lovely cleavage in that nightie."

Katey raised her head and smiled at Marcie, while her fingers began unfastening her white shorts. She unzipped them and said, "Okay Marcie, stand up and face the couch." Marcie did as she was told and Katey drew her shorts down and over her feet. Then Katey pulled down Marcie's panties, which I noted with interest, were pink and lacey - even translucent, almost transparent, in the lacy places. After Marcie stepped out of the panties, Katey said, "Now kneel on the edge of the couch, Marcie, and rest your arms on the back." This left Marcie's bottom thrust toward Katey's face.

Katey beckoned me to join her, so I hurriedly got on my knees beside her to watch Katey spread Marcie's bottom with her palms. And what a lovely view it was! Beneath the clean pink pucker of Marcie's asshole, her pussy hung with the lips spread slightly revealing a glistening pink interior surrounded by light brown pubic hair. Katey used her thumbs to spread the crack wider and I could clearly see the jagged hole of Marcie's vagina and the little hooded clit beneath. She had inner lips much like mine, delicate petals that made a lovely frame around the inner flesh. Katey stuck her tongue out and drew it up over the clit and then inserted it into her daughter's vagina.

"You're so deliciously wet, darling," crooned Katey, rolling her tongue around inside Marcie. Then surprisingly, she continued licking up over the perineum, the area above the base of the genitals up and over and around Marcie's little pink sphincter. Then she penetrated Marcie's bottom with her pointed wet tongue.

Marcie had softly moaned several times during this but as her Mother eased her long tongue deep into her bottom, she cried out, "Oh God, Mom! Fantastic! Oh, Oh, Oh!" Each Oh was punctuating a deep thrust by Katey's tongue and there were several more of them with Marcie's bottom writhing and thrusting back. Then Katey used her thumb and forefinger to gently pinch the little hood and wiggle it up and down like she was jacking off a tiny penis while still thrusting her tongue in and out of Marcie's ass. Marcie began shaking all over and emitted a long, loud wail that ended in a tiny treble cry.

As Marcie's wriggling and shaking hips slowed, Katey moved her face back down to Marcie's pussy and thrust her nose in her daughter's vagina then her tongue, licking and slurping at the vaginal fluid of which there was apparently plenty as I saw Katey swallow several times. Then as Marcie collapsed and struggled to sit down on the couch her legs spread around us, her breasts heaving in her search for more oxygen, her pussy spread open and visibly damp, Katey kissed me deeply, exploring my mouth with her long tongue and clearly wishing to share with me the flavors and smells of Marcie's pussy.

My head swam with delight at the smell and flavor and the way it filtered from my brain all the way down my body as I eagerly sucked at Katey's tongue. It was such a sexy, erotic and pussy flavored kiss that I felt as if I was about to come myself. Marcie watched us with a lazy and contented grin.

As we stopped kissing and I took a good look between Marcie's legs, she said, "That was just so, so..." She shook her head like she was trying to clear it, "I can't even find the words. I love you Mom! I love you, too, Drew!" She leaned around us to begin gathering her clothes, and then stood, walking slowly away. "Good night to both of you," she said already sounding sleepy as she proceeded nakedly up the stairs.

We both rose and sat back down on the couch, catching our breath. "That really was fantastic, Katey." I practically panted, "And thanks for sharing! You just seem to do the sexiest things all the time!"

She smiled at me, "I could use a nice drink. Would you like to have a gin and tonic? It's really very refreshing with a squeeze of lime."

"Sounds great, Katey." I answered as she walked toward the kitchen. I didn't know what a gin and tonic tasted like, but cold and wet appealed at the moment, "Light on the alcohol for me, please." I called after her. I didn't want to dull my perceptions on this of all nights, but a little alcohol might help me to relax a little more. Katey came back and handed me a clear iced drink. Ok, I like gin and tonics! We sat and sipped on our drinks until I suddenly asked on a whim, "Katey do you like eating pussy?"

She looked at me with a gleam in her eye and gave me a little smile, "Why yes, I enjoy doing that very much. Are you a little worried about doing it?"

I glanced at the cleavage the red nightie revealed and I could see that light sprinkle of freckles across the top of her breasts and this time I didn't conceal my interest. "Just a little."

"What did you think of the smell of Marcie's pussy on my mouth?" She leaned close enough to my face that I could again smell pussy flavor around her mouth, but now just gin and tonic from her breath.

"Oh, I liked that, in fact I like it very much. I've sure sniffed it off a lot of pillows." The slight pussy smell mixed with Katey's perfume was making my pussy feel a little twitchy in a really nice way. "But I'm a little concerned about if I eat pussy and like it too much, that might make me a lesbian."

"Well it wouldn't. I can speak personally of that," Katey sipped her drink and used her free hand to trace over my blouse, specifically my bra. I shivered a little at the pleasure and she continued, "I think all women are bisexual, and the only ones who don't realize it just haven't met the right female. Gays and lesbians are people who distinctly don't like having sex with the opposite sex. I don't think you fit in that category. Marcie doesn't and I sure don't. Now preference is another thing. Lately, I have only found myself drawn to young girls - well, you and Marcie, that is."

She leaned over and kissed each of my breasts, then said, "So don't worry about what you'll be, just learn to be who you are. And at this point in your sexual life, you probably find girls less threatening than boys. Does that sound accurate?" She went back to gently stroking my breasts.

"Yes, that is about right, I think," I took a sip of my drink, "It's kind of hard to think while you are touching me like that." Since she didn't stop, I took a deep breath and tried to get back to my original question, "So, WHY do you like going down on girls?"

Katey stopped touching me, sipped at her drink then set the glass on the coffee table. "There are two aspects to sex, giving and taking. Taking is about pleasure. Giving is about power. Both are great, but you only get the full sexual benefits from mixing the two."

"So going down on a girl is about power?" I was not sure what that meant, but it certainly sounded interesting.

"Oh yes! It satisfies my curiosity about what she looks like in her most private places, what she smells like, and what she tastes like, even what textures she has for me to enjoy. But even more than that, I am in control of her pleasure, and if it is someone you love or even feel attracted to, giving him or her pleasure is deeply satisfying. Bringing them to orgasm is like playing a musical instrument like a great master. Did you see the way Marcie looked walking out of here? I did that. Me. And I'm proud of it. Tell me about the sex you had with Marcie last weekend?"

Pelios
Pelios
1,045 Followers