Drew's Wild Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,045 Followers

I shrugged, "You know the first part. I went up there and fucked her bottom until I came. Then I asked her if she would like to fuck me, and I even offered to do anything else if she preferred. Then she lay on me and straddled my upper thigh and hip and began to fuck me. I fucked her thigh back and we came pretty close together. It was the best orgasm I ever had. Is that because I was giving and taking?"

"Of course, but it doesn't necessarily have to be doing both at once. Doing it by turns is fine, too." Katey smoothly but slowly ran her hand up my dress along my closest thigh. I jumped a little but my thighs spread a little for her automatically - funny about that. Her hand slowly continued to my groin and she began to gently run her fingers through my pubic hair, touching me so intimately but not going down far enough to touch my slit. "Do you like what I'm doing, Drew?"

I swallowed the rest of my drink and sat it on the end table, "Yes, very much."

"Would you like to do that to me?" Katey asked me through slightly parted lips, "Oh but I guess for you to do it to me, I would need to have my panties off. Would you take my panties off, Drew?"

"Yes," I husked feeling wide-eyed, nervous and eager at the same time. "I'd like very much to take your panties off, Katey." She took her hand out from under my dress and stood in front of me. The panel on the front of her nightie barely completely covered her panties, so I didn't have to reach far up her hips to grab the thong line. Katey raised the panel as I began pulling the panties down, so that I got a good look at her mound. Her fur was light brown like Marcie's, but strangely an even lighter brown, almost blond.

She grinned down at me as I looked at her and she stepped out of the panties, "I go completely nude under the sun lamps, so my hair is a little bleached. Marcie wears a bikini in the salon." There was something about seeing her legs, hips and groin all nude at the same time that was just so gorgeous looking that I involuntarily leaned a bit forward and her hand on the back of my head drew me the rest of the way. I nuzzled in her golden brown fur enjoying enormously that it smelled slightly of her perfume.

While her perfume belly-danced into my brain like opium, I began to kiss her there, dry kisses at first then wet ones, licking in her fur and rubbing my face in it. She made a sighing pleasure sound, and then she sat back down beside me. She put one arm around my neck and kissed me while I felt her other hand sliding back up my leg. Between her fingers probing my pubic hair and the wine of her kiss and perfume all came together to so befuddle me that I could scarcely remain conscious enough to remember to put my hand on her thigh, but I did just manage. I ran my hand up the warmth of her thigh and began trailing my fingertips through her pubic hair, imitating what she was doing to me.

"This is so nice, Drew. Do you like it as much as I do?" Katey asked between kisses.

"I think I'm going to come," I mumbled, sucking at her inquisitive tongue and breathing heavily through my nose.

Katey was breathing harder too and kissed me even more passionately until between kisses she gasped, "Then come, pretty Drew, just let your sweet pussy gush in my hand." Her hand slipped lower, my thighs spread wider and she cupped my pussy with her hand, and I did. I really did gush. I had mirrored her movements so I was cupping her pussy and she rubbed it against my hand as my orgasm released like floodgates. The orgasm was like something alive and undulating inside my hips, and spasms of ecstasy in my groin area were pulsing little jets of fluid into her hand.

Katey hastily put her head between my legs and her mouth made an oval clamp around my pussy, as pulse after pulse of ecstatic joy pushed out jet after jet of fluid. I could hear her swallowing over and over, and it seemed to go on forever. At last, I slumped back exhausted and Katey immediately raised her head and brought her mouth to mine. Several teaspoons of sweetish fluid flowed into my mouth, tasting and smelling faintly of something flowery... It was clover; it smelled like clover flowers.

I swallowed it finding it pleasant as she pulled her head back and licked at her lips, "You did it! You actually did it!" Katey seemed very excited about something, but I'm not sure what. Did I just pee in her mouth? Does my pee taste like clover? "Drew, you had a female ejaculation. That's very rare. Some girls do it all the time, but not many. Some girls it happens once or twice in their whole lives, and many girls never do that at all!"

"I think I read something on the Internet once about that - a g-spot orgasm?" I didn't even know where my g-spot was, and I doubt if Katey was touching it because she was only cupping my pussy at the time. I shrugged, "Well it was you that did it to me, Katey. You've had me on the edge of orgasm so many times and such prolonged sexual stress; I guess something just had to give." I felt so calm, so at peace, so satisfied. I smiled at Katey, "I love you, Katey."

Katey seemed to have calmed a bit, but she was still seemed very happy, "I love you, Drew." She said starting to unbutton my blouse. "And I want to see your breasts so much I'm going to take your blouse and bra off, if that's okay."

"That's fine," I said, feeling a little lightheaded with the little bubbles of joy that were still kind of percolating through my system. "Take all my clothes off, Katey. Enjoy me any way you want."

"I see the way you look at my breasts, Drew. Would you like me naked with you?"

"That would be wonderful." I beamed at her, "I just need to rest a few minutes. That really drained me in more ways than one."

She paused as she spread my blouse, "Yes, I've seldom seen anyone glow so brightly in the afterglow, sweetie. I really envy you; I've never done that, and I've tried. What does it feel like, darling?"

I frowned, trying to analyze it - it seemed really difficult to do so. "It started like a regular orgasm, ha, listen to me. That's like saying it was only a million dollars! Anyway, it was an orgasm starting; I get tingly in my bottom and my clit and my nipples, then I get this weakening, melting feeling in my abdomen, then it all swirls together like a whirlpool I guess and I get this sense of release like dissolving into a billion bubbles and floating away."

"And that's your regular orgasm?" Katey smiled, "Everyone describes it differently, and who knows, maybe that's because no two women experience the same thing. So what was different this time?"

"You said, 'let your sweet pussy gush into my hand.' Those were your exact words and they like echoed over and over in my head during my orgasm, and it built up some kind of pressure that made me want to bear down really bad. You know, like needing to pee or poop or something - an increasingly powerful need to push down, and I held back as long as I could, then I just gave in and beared down. And it spasmed, and that just felt so great, but then it was like a loop that I was caught in - need to bear, push, need to bear, push, need to bear, push, like a pile driver in my pussy, and with every spasm, I gushed more and more, until I like... gushed out. It was so wonderful and I am so grateful to you, Katey."

Katey had listened raptly, but once I concluded, she looked thoughtful but continued to remove my blouse and bra. Then she made short work of removing my skirt. Once she had me naked as I was born, she just sat and looked at my body. "You are so gorgeous, Drew!" Idly she pulled her nightie over her head and now we were both naked. I felt the kindling of energy returning (in my loins, naturally) as I looked her over and she looked me over.

I guess my breasts weren't too bad. They weren't really big, but they were a little larger than Marcie's and little smaller than Katey's but they were round and firm and had a light tan aureoles and nipples. I had flat-topped nipples where Katey had the rounded kind. Hers were pink but a slightly darker shade of pink than Marcie's. Her breasts, like Marcie's were firm cones, but fuller, rounder, and her nipples were larger. "I know I want to suck your breasts, and I know you want to suck mine. Who do you want to go first?" I asked, starting to feel the tingle of arousal that ran like a current between my nipples and my clit.

"Oh please," Katey purred, and kissed me, "Let me go first." Then she kissed me again. Marcie's pussy smell had faded almost entirely, but a trace lingered, a slightly flowery musk. Katey took her time kissing and fondling my breasts, pausing occasionally to suck on a nipple. For me it was hard to say what part I enjoyed most. She was very gentle with my nipples and that was good because they were pretty sensitive. I assumed that meant her nipples were sensitive too, and I kept that in mind. Then she mouthed one nipple and held it in her mouth pressed lightly to her tongue, and she didn't move, suck or anything.

Gradually my nipple grew warmer and warmer, and the connection between my nipple and my clit began coming alive. I ran my fingers through her blond hair, the hair that wasn't bound in her ponytail. "Please," I whispered, "Don't stop or change what you are doing." It seemed the hotter I felt my nipple to be, the warmer my pussy grew. It built slowly at first, so incredibly slowly. I looked down at her face, and her eyes were shut and her countenance serene, but I had the feeling of worship going on, and that she was in some state of ecstasy that was being transmitted to me.

That was all in my imagination of course, and while I was terrifically excited and fairly close to starting an orgasm, and once again without manipulating my clit or vagina, I was fairly certain that I wasn't going to make it without something more. I decided to try to communicate that to Katey and hope she understood. "I'm close, Katey, but I need a little more, not much but just a little more." She did understand. Her face didn't move but I felt her hand reaching down to my groin. I already had my butt off the edge of the couch and my legs were spread. To my surprise she kept going down past my pussy then eased one fingertip through the cheeks of my bottom and rested the fingertip on my anal sphincter.

It only touched me very lightly, but somehow it seemed to complete a circuit, and I felt myself getting a little hotter. At first I thought I was imagining that her fingertip was moving, she did it so slowly and gradually. She wasn't trying to penetrate me, not even exactly tracing circles on my asshole, but moving her finger in a way that made the hole itself move in a tiny circle. It was very gentle, but it made my bottom warmer and warmer with my sphincter growing ever so gradually looser. The tingling started at my key points, my nipples, my clit and now my bottom, but while the circuits were complete, somehow there was like a direct link between the nipple she was sucking and my bottom.

The pooling of the swirling sensation in my lower abdomen began a little slower than usual, but my bottom was really hot now. I beared down just a little bit, and plop - my asshole grabbed her fingertip and pulled it inside me. It was like a phonograph record playing too slow, and being switched in one instant to the correct speed. I let out a whoop as the now sudden orgasm thundered violently through me, and I was distantly aware that I had pulled most of Katey's finger inside my ass in about 3 quick sphincter gulps.

It was like my whole being was pivoting on that finger and slowly rotating in space, my only tether to reality being Katey's hot mouth on my nipple. This wasn't a gushing orgasm, but it went on nearly as long and it was just the most wonderfully freeing thing. When I finally began to come down from the heights, I heard my voice in a curiously high register saying, "You are the most divine lover!"

"It's true," Katey sighed, leaning back to rest a little herself, "I am a very skillful lover, but you remember what I said about it was like playing a musical instrument like a maestro?" She looked at me and I nodded, "Well, your body is a Stradivarius, Drew. Even a mediocre lover could do much better than usual on an instrument like that. Drew, your body is the miracle here."

"But you know what, Sweetie," she went on, "It's getting late, and I really need to come. Perhaps you'll let me fuck you're lovely bottom the way you did to Marcie? Aren't you a little tired?"

I giggled, "I feel a little burnt out, Katey. If I had another orgasm like the last two, it might kill me." I sobered, thinking back over what she'd just said. "Katey, I'm sure I can't do it as well as you can, but you'd be doing me a fantastic sexual favor if you would let me go down on you. I'd really love to try eating your pussy."

"Let's go lie down on my bed, honey," she whispered with her lips touching mine, "I'll lie on my back and we'll keep the lights on so you can get a good look at me, and you don't have to worry about how well you do it. Just seeing your pretty face between my legs will probably be enough to make me come screaming!"

There wasn't much preamble. As much as I wanted to kiss her all over and touch her everywhere, Katey had said she was tired. So I undressed her and crawled between her legs. I spread her legs and began kissing her lovely blond mound, licking into the slit and tasting her. I spread the thick lips of her labia with my thumbs and admired her moist pink flesh. Her pussy was very similar to Marcie's but a little larger. I licked into her vagina and sucked at her petals, exploring every crevice before I settled to sucking and licking her hooded clit.

I immediately felt trembling in her legs and then she gasped, squeezing my head tightly with her soft but firm thighs. She grunted several times and bucked her hips a little in un-rhythmic nervous jerks, then finally pushing my face gently away. I crawled up beside her, admiring the red flush spreading across her upper chest. We kissed and then she asked, "Well how was it?"

"Wonderful!" I sighed, "And I want to do it many more times this weekend. And I want to go down on Marcie, too, and I want you to watch mw do it."

She laughed gently, "We'll start first thing tomorrow!" Then we fell asleep in each other's arms.

*

I greatly enjoyed collaborating with "Drew" on this, and would welcome any other tales that any of you wish to share. In any case, I hope you all enjoyed this story, and once again, let us know that you did. Pelios

Pelios
Pelios
1,045 Followers