Drifters End Ch. 02

Story Info
Tom looks forward to seeing his high school crush.
3.7k words
4.45
18.8k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom Hayden hauled the last bag of firewood down the path and dropped it on the ground near the front door of the cabin.

He stretched his back, taking another look at the scenery around him. The sun was almost set in the early summer sky, a splashes of elusive coloured light were filtering in through the trees around him.

Despite the warm weather they'd had earlier in the day, the air was rapidly growing cold and Tom shivered in his duffel jacket. He breathed in a lung full of air and smiled, smelling the sweet zest of pine trees.

Turning, he opened the cabin door, heaved the bag of fire wood into his arms and carried it in, carefully shutting the door with his foot.

The place was warm and rustic; a small, slate-floored kitchen, which you had to step up to and which over looked the lounge with its big sofas and log burner; two bedrooms leading off the main room, with a little bathroom in between. It was nice.

Tom liked that there was no wall in between the kitchen and the lounge, so you could be in one room and still have a conversation with someone in the other; he thought he might be able to re-create it in his own house; he'd have to work harder to have it though; he'd down right agreed with the opposition on the last case.

Strangely, it was that case that had brought him to Drifters End in the first place; his client, a wealthy hunter by the name of Bray Martin, had heard there had been wolf sightings in a place called Drifters End.

The animal was said to have somewhat of a mystical status by now; a black wolf weighing nearly two hundred pounds, with eyes like polished steel; seeming to be a vegetarian; and either unreal or possessed with the power of becoming invisible at will.

The thought of how much money could be made on killing it had sent Bray Martin out to hunt. He'd been caught trying to shoot the animal half a mile from drifters end, and the evidence against him was astounding, so it was no surprise that they lost the case.

His boss had been furious, but Tom was almost surprised to find he didn't care.

He remembered thinking 'I'm twenty seven years old, but I feel nearer to fifty...I should really quit this job' just minutes before he was handed the case and afterward, he dearly wished he had. How could he defend a man he thought belonged in jail?

He disliked hunters, a trait he shared with his friend and ex-girlfriend, Kate Denver. He was looking forward to seeing Kate tonight. It had been nearly a month since he'd seen her and he knew she'd understand his frustrations with work.

She always did; that was the problem with their relationship. They'd always been really good friends before they started sleeping together and it was no different now. The fact that they'd had sex was no different from times they'd shared at school; it was just something they used to do together. Like two friends helping each other out in times of need and he was glad; she was a damn good friend.

He boiled a kettle for tea and stood thinking.

These trips away always got him thinking. It was a time when all his friends would get together and act no differently from when they were kids in the same year of high school. He liked that too.

Matt would be here tonight, his best friend from high school, as well as Jilly Marks. Tom wasn't surprised when they'd started seeing each other, only surprised they hadn't done it sooner.

Throughout their school years, Matt had always fancied Jilly. She'd fancied him too; you could tell because he was the only one she didn't flirt with. But at twenty seven, she was sweeter now; more grounded and attentive, though always up for a laugh.

They suited each other, Tom always thought.

More than anyone else, though he hated to admit it to himself, he was looking forward to seeing Sarah Davenport.

It had been a whole year since he'd seen her.

At their last trip, she'd given him her new phone number and told him to call. She suggested that they could meet up sometime but Tom hadn't managed to find the courage to make the call. He'd had a crush on her since the age of fifteen and the idea of being alone with her, just the two of them out alone, after all this time...it was too much for Toms mind to handle.

He was sure, given those circumstances, that he wouldn't be able to resist taking her.

Just then, his mobile rang, dragging him forcefully from his reverie. He crossed the cabin to pick it up off the kitchen sideboard.

The number was Matt's.

"Hello?" he said.

"Hiya mate...look, me and Jilly are still some way off yet and it's getting kinda late, so we were thinking of bedding down at a motel or something and heading out to you in the morning, okay?"

Tom felt a little disappointed, but then checked himself. This was their holiday too and after all, he wasn't sure he wanted to listen to their grunts and squeals all night.

He laughed. "No problem...just take it easy will you? You're not too young to have a heart attack you know, especially with the amount of beer you drink."

"I'll bear that in mind mate..." Matt laughed wryly. "You have fun with the ladies now..." and with that, he hung up.

The thought hadn't occurred to Tom, but spending the night with his beautiful ex-girlfriend and the stunning Sarah Davenport, the girl he'd had a crush on since the age of fifteen, was either going to be his wildest dream or a night of sheer torture.

Tom put his phone down on the arm of the chair, fetched himself a beer and sat down, thinking about Kate and Sarah.

They were complete opposites really; Kate was thin and pale skinned, with deep blue eyes and long, silky blonde hair; Sarah was bronzed, black eyed and fuller figured with short hair the colour of rich hazel. Sarah had such innocent eyes, whereas Kate's had a lot of pain hidden in them.

Yet despite all their opposites, they were the two most attractive women he'd ever laid eyes on.

Kate perhaps more so in a sense; he'd always found it easy to talk to her; they shared the same interests and she had something lost and untameable about her that he'd never been able to figure out in all his years of knowing her. He felt pain for her, though rarely pity. He loved her confidence and smiles and yet she terrified him most when she didn't think he was watching her; when her mind would wander and that black look would come across those wild eyes and he could see her like a fragile scrap of lace in a vast and stormy ocean.

He would never understand her, he was sure.

Sarah, however, was shier, more certain of herself, yet too nervous to speak up and say so. she had a way of laughing that made scrambled eggs of Toms insides. She was truly gorgeous and her nerves only made her more so in Tom's eyes; it gave her an innocence most women lacked.

In school, Sarah had been the science geek and always worked hard for her grades. Kate always liked her. She used to say "Sarah's real...the genuine minority in the world of the superficial majority." Kate often said things like that when they were young. People thought she was strange.

Sarah usually agreed with what Kate had to say, but never said so to anyone else. People thought she was strange enough without it.

In school, the guys never had eyes for Sarah and this always left Tom free to want her without feeling jealous of whoever she may have been dating. He wasn't sure if seeing her with someone else would have made him come clean about his feelings or whether it would have had the opposite effect, but either way, he'd not uttered a word of it to her in all these years, though his yearning had grown no dimmer.

He wanted her so much, but the problem was that he wasn't sure he'd be able to let her go if he could get her.

He let his mind wander over the thoughts of her and was just beginning to fantasise about her sweet body and how good she'd look naked in his bed, when lights flared in the cabin windows.

The sound of a car rolling into place on the driveway had him at the door with a flash light, wondering if it was Kate or Sarah arriving first.

The cars engine fell quiet.

When he stepped outside, he smiled and slid the torch across the windscreen. Though he already knew who it was, he was still awed to see those black eyes staring out at him, a smile lighting Sarah's ever-beautiful face.

It had been nearly a year since he'd last seen her and she'd lost a little weight and grown her hair, but he liked it. It suited her long like that.

Smiling widely, he walked over to greet her.

"Hi stranger." He grinned, opening her car door so she could get out. She smiled up at him and he felt his breath catch. "You're the first one here." He said softly.

Her eyes flickered. "Good...I was hoping so." She said softly, barely meeting his eyes as a blush crept into her cheeks.

Rather than get out to greet him like she normally would, she reached over the seat and grabbed a bag from the back seat, giving Tom a great view of her ass. He took the bag off her and smiled as she reached to get another, feeling his cock tingle at the sight of her bending so provocatively.

She passed him her other bag and flashed him a smile. Then with his arms both full, she got out of the car and stood on her tiptoes in front of him, slipped her hands to the back of his neck and pulled his lips to hers.

For a moment, Tom felt frozen, unsure of what was happening. It took him a full fifteen seconds for his mind to catch up. Sarah was kissing him.

He dropped the bags lightly to the floor and groaning softly, he took her in his arms. He kissed her fully and passionately, like he'd wanted to for so long. She tasted so sweet, so warm, like honey on a summers day. His senses clouded over, filled with nothing but her smell and her touch. He let himself go.

"Oh Sarah." He moaned. "I've wanted you for so long, you can't even imagine."

Sarah stopped and looked up at him, her eyes alive with smouldering light and desire; those eyes were the very corruption of the sweet, innocent girl they belonged to. They were dark and dirty and Tom wanted to loose himself in them forever.

She smiled. "I've wanted this too...since we were..."

"...since we were in school." Tom finished for her.

She grinned and nodded and he couldn't fight the urge to laugh. "You're fantastic. Kiss me again."

And so she did. More inticing than any kiss he'd ever encountered before. He felt himself harden against her belly and was overcome by the idea to take her here, on the car.

She grinned up at him, as though she knew what he was thinking, and before Tom could even take a breath, her hand was on his jean-covered shaft, stroking him to full erection in a matter of seconds. He moaned against her ear.

"Tom..." Sarah whispered. "I want you to fuck me...here...right now."

His cock hardened even more and he felt it would be rude to refuse her.

He slid her jacket off, letting it fall to the floor and then, stroking his way up her stomach, he slid the t-shirt over her head, revealing beautiful, d-cup breasts wrapped in a red, satin bra. She looked incredible, with her dark hair brushing her shoulders and the night's reflection on her skin.

He grinned, letting his fingers tease their way to her bra catch. Her eyes never left his as he unlatched it and swept the bra from her shoulders. Grinning even more, he held her gaze and he sucked a hard nipple into his mouth, rolling it between his teeth and tongue. She gasped and let her head fall back, a smile on her lips.

His finger toyed with her other nipple, pinching it and making lazy circles around its nub. Sarah's hands tugged at his shirt and he let her slip it from his back. The cold air chilled the heat rising on his skin.

He kissed his way down to her navel, letting his hands trail up under her skirt, from the top of her knee-highs to the soft cheeks of her ass. He squeezed them, pressing his erection against her belly and making her moan. She ground her hips against him and he kissed her soft, sensuous lips.

His right hand stroked down the back of her bare leg, his fingers brushing against the heat of her damp, uncovered sex, making her gasp in longing. She was wearing no panties.

"Oh Tom...please...I want you inside me." she whimpered.

Tom groaned at her words, at the feel of her beneath his fingers; his shy little geek had turned into a sexy slut in a matter of minutes. She was so hot he could smell her like a wild animal on the air. He wanted nothing more than to fuck her, to cum between her dirty, sweet thighs and hear her moan his name over and over.

Her hands found his belt and she unbuckled and stripped him of it so quick that Tom wondered how much practise she'd had. Not that he cared. She popped the button on his jeans and unzipped his fly, easing the strain on his stiff cock.

She grinned innocently but her eyes showed a darker, far different nature to her sweet, shy-faced looks. They silently pleaded with him to fuck her hard and deep, to finally see the girl she was inside; sensual, dirty, sweet and loving; everything he'd always known, deep down, that she was. He loved everything about her and wanted to show her that.

Her hands tugged at the waistband of his jeans until they hung below his ass, his hard cock making a tent against his boxers. She bit her lip seductively and ran a finger over his fabric covered head, making his shaft jerk beneath her touch. She laughed and met his gaze, before dropping to her knees in front of him.

Slowly, Sarah released his cock from its prison, her tongue trailing across her bottom lip. She smiled up at him, with all seven and a half inches of his cock standing proudly in front of her sweet lips, unaffected by the cold northern air.

She kissed the head of his shaft, letting her tongue dart out to lap up the bead of pre-cum forming at its tip.

"You don't have to do this for me baby." Tom said, stroking her hair with gentle fingers. "Having you at all is more than I could have dreamed of."

"I want to...really...you don't know how long I've wanted to." She replied.

Tom groaned loudly as she took him into her mouth, inch by inch, her tongue dancing against the underside of his cock. Just the feel of her mouth wrapped around his solid member was more intoxicating than anything he'd ever felt before. Her mouth was warm and wet and sucking him so sweetly he felt like he could cum there and then.

"Oh baby...oh...yes..." he groaned, letting his fingers delve deeply into her hair, cupping the back of her head as she took him all the way in.

Looking down into her dark eyes, with his cock almost lost in her warm mouth was so erotic. He watched her slide her head back, her saliva making his shaft glisten, then she swirled her tongue around his head a few times before taking him back into her mouth, a little deeper than before.

She did this until he felt his cock head hit the back of her throat and he expected her to gag, but she didn't. To his utter surprise, she took a breath through her nose, grinned around his dick and then swallowed.

"Holy fuck!" Tom yelped, throwing his head back in pleasure as his cock squeezed down her tight throat. He felt as though she was swallowing his cock and he'd never, in all his life, felt anything so good.

"Fuck Sarah..." he gasped. "You can't keep doing that baby...I won't be able to stop myself from cumming...oh fuck...."

As if in answer, Sarah began to suck him like her life depended on it and it was only minutes before Tom felt his balls begin to tighten. Sarah felt it too and eased her pace, sucking him agonisingly slowly.

She let his cock slide all the way out of her mouth, flicking her tongue over his wet head, and then kissed down the length of his penis.

Wrapping her fingers round the base of his shaft, she let her tongue trace intricate little circles all the way up and over his cock, sending Toms whole body into a state of shivers. It was almost too much, too good, to bear. She teased him, flicking and swirling and kissing, until the point where he was sure to explode.

"Ohhh baby...please...you got to stop...or I'm just gonna have to fuck you now and cum inside that sweet little pussy of yours...ohhh...please..."

Sarah laughed throatily before plunging her mouth back down his cock. Tom felt his balls tighten intensely and knew he was moments away from spurting his load.

As Sarah bobbed her head up and down, Tom called out breathlessly into the cold night air, "God Sarah, I'm going to cum! Oh fuck!"

Sarah tightened her lips around him and made low moaning sounds of encouragement for him to go ahead. The vibration her throat made against him was too much.

"Oh! Ohhh yes! Oh...ohhh fuck yes!" he yelled, holding her head with both hands.

With one last, long moan, Tom filled her mouth with his hot seed. Sarah took every last shot and swallowed it down, while Tom held her head on his cock. She slid her mouth slowly up and down his shaft as he finished his orgasm, licking up every bit of spilt cum before she let him slide from her mouth.

Then, with long, delicate fingers, she wiped the escaped trickles of cream from the corners of her mouth and licked it off her fingertips like some sweet, exquisite sauce.

Tom leant against her car and watched her with hazy weakness, thinking how beautiful she looked. He wondered if he was dreaming all this; he wondered if this sexy, seductive Sarah was all a figment of his imagination and dearly hoped it wasn't; only the weak-kneed, warm dizziness in his body was proof that this was all real.

His lifelong, dream girl, Sarah Davenport, had just given him the best blowjob of his entire life.

Letting the car support his weight, he pulled his jeans up to his waist and smiled dazedly at her. He opened his arms as she came close and wrapped them around her shoulders, feeling the goose pimples on her skin.

"You...are...fantastic...divine, infact." He murmured, leaning down to kiss her. He could taste himself on her lips but he didn't care.

Sarah snuggled into his chest and sighed contentedly. Tom brushed the hair from her face and kissed the top of her head. Somewhere in the distance, an owl hooted into the fast-developing night. Everything seemed to contain a surreal, yet absolute quality.


"How long are we alone for?" Sarah asked softly.

"Matt and Jilly won't be here until tomorrow...And I'd take a guess that Kate will be here in an hour if she's made it ok, two or more if she's got lost."

Sarah pressed herself against his body. "So..."

Tom looked down at her, his eyebrows raised and a smile quirking his lips. He laughed. "So..." he repeated. "I'd say we've got time for more, if you want to..."

Sarah grinned and nodded. "You don't know the half of it...though I guess I should let you recover first, huh?"

Tom rolled her round, so his body was pressing her against the car, with both of his arms wrapped tightly around her waist, holding her close.

"I'm only twenty seven...I don't need to take a nap between rounds...not yet, anyway." He joked. "Besides, after twelve years of wanting you, I don't think I can wait much longer."

Tom rested his forehead against hers, looking down into the deep brown pools of her eyes. Sarah smiled and huddled in closer to him, trying to fight the cold now making her tremble.

"Saying that, I don't think it'd be right of me to take advantage of someone with hypothermia, which is what you're going to get if you stand out here much longer." Tom said, making to collect her bags and take her indoors. He'd barely removed his chest from hers when she pulled him back.

"Hold me a little longer...I don't want to let you go just yet." She whispered.

Tom laughed softly and pulled her close. His hand caressed the back of her neck, the dark waves of her hazel hair flowing over his fingers like water. she was so cold to the touch, yet further down, where his other hand caressed the small of her back, she was so warm and inviting. He never wanted to let her go and hoped he'd never have to.

12