Drifters End Ch. 03

Story Info
Nightmares and Morning Afters.
4.4k words
4.19
14k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey there guys and gals!

Well, here it is, at last! Sorry it's taken me so long to post the next chapter; I've just moved house and it's all been a bit mad and time-consumming; but hey, i'm back online now so...

Please enjoy! I hope you're not disappointed after the huge wait!

Thanks again for reading,

Always love,

Kate xx

ethereal_dancer

------------------------

Chapter Three;

I was back there again, in that dark, shifting forest of my dreams. Once again I was lost and searching for something, something important. I'd been searching for so long; hours, days, weeks...years even...I wasn't sure.

All around me the forest was changing; paths were free and open, then quite suddenly they were gone and I was surrounded by dense undergrowth; tree's kept shifting, so that one moment, I was heading towards big oaks, then next I was in a desolate little forest of ash and sycamore; leaves were brown and falling, the tree's bare of life, then they were heavy with green and the birds were singing; and all the while I sensed someone was there, searching, watching, wanting. But I wasn't afraid...I had to find them...they were the answer to all this confusion and the solution to all my problems.

"Kate...where are you?" I heard a whisper; a deep, growling, familiar whisper. Yet somehow, it sounded wrong... "I need you...help me Kate..."

I span desperately on the spot, my ears straining in the direction the voice had come from. I couldn't see anything in the dark, dense undergrowth, but that didn't stop me; I ran towards the sound, tripping and stumbling on twigs and brambles. My legs were sore and bleeding from being slashed by thorns, but I didn't care...I had to find him...he was what I was searching for.

"I'm coming Fian!" I called out, but no matter how hard I tried, no sound came out of my mouth; my voice was nothing but a whisper on the breeze.

Then to my left I saw it...movement; a flicker of something silver passing through the trees, a shadowy, ghost-like shape. Breathing hard, I ran on, sensing that he was close and getting closer the more I ran.

"Kate! Please...help me!"

I stopped suddenly, my hands trembling in the darkness. The voice had sounded from behind me this time, not in front. Turning desperately, I searched for another sign...something to guide me in the right direction, to tell me where he was...

Another movement; to my right I saw a tall, dark figure; a man was walking slowly through the trees, his long dark hair blowing in the breeze. He made no sound as he walked. I saw him stop and look sideways at me, smiling sadly, his grey eyes full of love...then he was gone as though he'd never been, his image blown away like a breath of wind.

"Wait!" I shouted.

Too late...he was gone. I ran to where I'd seen him disappear, but before I reached the spot, more movement had me turning on the spot. Now he was behind me, calling my name, his eyes dark and full of fear.

"Kate! Please! I need you!" he begged.

I began to shake violently, desperate to reach him, yet unable to see a way out of this nightmare. Why couldn't I reach him?! Even as I stood there watching him call my name, I saw another movement to my left, then one to my right, all him, all flitting through the trees like ghosts. How could he do this? It wasn't possible... How could he be everywhere at once? And why couldn't I reach him?

"Kate!"

"Kate..."

"KATE!"

My head began to swirl as his image filled my head over and over. The trees around me became very dark and menacing and I heard laughter all around me, mocking me. Twirling and dancing, my head span and span and I span with it, turning in every direction I could, following his figure as it appeared and disappeared through the blackened trees around me.

In the distance I heard a scream of pain. My whole body tensed, my eyes wide and desperate, searching...but there was nothing...the forest was now so dark I couldn't even see the trees or hear the rustling of their leaves, couldn't even see my hands in front of my face.

Through the silence, Fian screamed as though fatally wounded; "KAAATE!!"

"FIAN!!" I cried, but though my voice was loud and clear in the vast, black forest, all I could hear was my own voice echoing distantly through the trees. The silence reigned and I began to fear the worst. After all these years, to have him so close and to loose him; no, it could be...

"Oh god, no...no...please..." I sobbed, feeling my heart beating erratically in my chest. My whole body was shaking, the terror filling me with ice. "Please no..." I begged. "Fian, please...I need you...where are you?! Fian!! Please! I love you!"

From out of nowhere it came, bringing with it a wind of ice and fire...black as the darkest night; paws like a lion's, hammering the earth at a ferocious pace; its breath curling like mist in the chilled air...and all the while its eyes were fixed upon me, burning silver with fierce determination.

Before I could even cry out, the wolf was upon me, leaping high into the air like a great, agile bear, its muscles taut like twisted rope. It's jaws opened wide and for several long seconds I was just inches from its hot breath, its gaping mouth and gleaming teeth...but I felt no fear...for in those moments, my eyes were locked on his, fixated by the cold, glinting silver within...and yet, no matter how cold or cruel they appeared at first glance, his eyes were deeper, warmer and more loving than any I'd ever seen...he would never hurt me, I knew...

"Wake up...it's just a nightmare Kate...wake up now..." he whispered to me, landing heavily on my chest and knocking me to the ground. I felt like my whole body had been crushed and I couldn't breathe, no matter how much I tried.

The wolf bit gently into my neck, just hard enough for me to feel the sharpness of his teeth against my skin. The feel of it pulled at my insides, jerking me to reality and I remember thinking 'No...not yet...I don't want to leave just yet. I have to stay here...I have to find him...'

I felt his teeth bite down then, piecing my skin and drawing blood. I yelped and tensed, struggling to get free of his grip, feeling betrayed. I'd thought he wouldn't hurt me and now he was.

The wolf held strong, whimpering as though he was biting himself. "It's just a nightmare Kate...I'm sorry...but you have to wake up..."

I could feel myself being pulled from the dream; I could hear the sounds of reality seeping through. The pain in my neck lessened and his warmth and weight were drifting away. I was no longer caught up in that dark forest, but surrounded by light and blue sky, drifting through clouds and feeling their vapour on my skin like warm breath.

"No more nightmares my love...you're safe now..."

~

It was just after dawn when I first awoke, my heart thudding heavily in my chest.

I felt sick and shaken and my body trembled despite being hot and feverish. For several moments I was back there, still stuck in that nightmare, that dream, feeling that powerful body pinning me down and biting at my neck...

I was still scared for the man I'd lost...the man I'd heard screaming so desperately for my help. Where was he now? What had become of him? But then I remembered that it was all just a dream...nothing more.

Pulling the bed clothes tight against my body, I sat up and looked about me nervously. Where was I? How had I got here? Then I remembered the crash. Someone must have found me and brought me back here...but the question was, who? And where were they now?

I appeared to be in some sort of cabin, in a large bed of torn and tatty looking blankets. From where I lay, I could see almost every other part of the little house; to my left there was a bookshelf, full of dusty old books and in front of that was a large plum coloured sofa that fronted a rustic fireplace. The floor was made of solid grey stone and was covered here and there with thick, fraying rugs. To my right there was some sort of little kitchen/diner, consisting of a heavy looking table and chairs, a few cupboards, a sink and drainer and two doors that led god knows where. The overall look was very homely, though I could see that everything was dirty and covered in fur and all the furniture was worn and old. It looked like something from the middle ages.

All around me, a weak yellow-grey light was pushing its way into my bleary eyes and a crescendo of high-pitched bird song was building from outside. I guessed it was just after dawn by the stillness of everything. The air was cold as no fire had yet been lit.

I wondered where the owner of the cabin had got to at such an early hour, but didn't let that worry me too much as I tried to come to grips with myself. I felt weak and weary, but strange too, as though I wasn't really a part of my own body. My head felt thick and sore. I ran my fingers across my forehead, gently brushing the hair away and wincing when my fingers found cut flesh. There was a lump and a little gash above my right eye that was sore and swollen to the touch. I remembered hitting my head when I crashed and groaned. Great.

Tucking my hair behind my ears, I slowly climbed from the bed and steadied myself, feeling a wave of nausea threaten to pull me down again. Swallowing hard, I took a few weary steps towards the fireplace, wincing every time my head twinged or body ached from its ordeals.

Carefully I made my way over to one of the cabin's two windows and peered outside. There was nothing out there; nothing but forest and wildlife, not even a sign that this was an inhabited place; no dirty shoes outside the front door or plants growing in pots in the garden.

Sighing and wondering what to do next, I turned around to face the kitchen and almost jumped ten foot in the air. There was a man sitting at the kitchen table, leaning back in his chair and watching me with amused grey eyes. Had he been there all that time? It wasn't possible...how had I not noticed him? But if he'd just arrived, how had I not noticed that either? Surely I would have heard something...the open and close of the door, the sound of footsteps, the scrape of the chair as he sat down...

But my mind was suddenly numb with shock and disbelief, for I realised then...that long, unruly black hair...that tight, broad shouldered chest...those proud features and that gentle smile...but more than that, those bright, loving eyes...those grey, haunting eyes...I knew this man...

Barely trusting my own voice, I stood stock still, trembling now more than ever. "Fian?" I breathed. The man smiled gently, as if telling me to believe...to trust...

But it was all too much, too quick; I felt myself go hot, sickness overcoming me as my head began to swirl once more. I heard the rushed scrape of a chair, saw the panicked look come over Fian's face as he stood and rushed towards me. He grabbed my elbow as I began to fall, then his other arm came round my waist and caught me in mid fall.

"Kate...are you alright?" he asked softly, his voice laced with concern.

But I was already unconscious, slumped and lifeless in his powerful arms.

*****

Tom blinked and shied away from the glaring sunlight. It was morning...and all too soon. Groaning softly, he rolled over and felt a soft, warm body lying next to his. He grinned to himself and wrapped his arm around Sarah, remembering he events of the previous night.

After bringing her belonging's indoors and depositing them in one of the four bedrooms, Sarah had practically pounced on him. He didn't mind of course; it was, in fact, a dream come true. Grinning like a loon, he'd slowly stripped her of her clothing before laying her out on the big double bed. He could have sat there happily all night, just watching her naked body lying there so wantonly, but luckily Sarah had other ideas.

After the outstanding treatment she'd given his cock, he felt it only fair to return the favour, so started by giving her the best twenty minutes of oral he could; he felt, after some of the things he'd done, that his tongue deserved a medal for best gymnast in the history of mankind. Sarah had certainly seemed to enjoy it at least and had almost brought the roof down with her moans and squeal's of ecstasy. She tasted so good that he'd have carried it on for hours, but by that time she was begging for his cock to be inside her.

And never would he dare refuse her anything...

After making sweet and gentle love to her twice, Tom had lay beside her, kissing her neck and ears, feeling like he was the luckiest man alive. Sarah had rested her head on his chest, smiling up at him with those dark, sexy eyes.

"I've never had anything so...so...amazing...I want more..." she'd giggled, blushing at her own boldness.

Tom growled with lust, already hard for her, despite having come three times in one night. "You're going to be the end of me girl." He'd laughed deeply, his chest rumbling against her ear.

Before long he was tonguing one of her pinky-brown nipples as he slid his cock into her dripping wet snatch. Sarah had let out a moan as he slid slowly up inside her. Tom closed his eyes at the pleasure of it. Though his cock had still been a little sore, it felt no less divine than the last two times he'd buried himself inside her silken walls.

He'd begun to thrust gently, in and out, in and out, feeling even better every time he'd heard Sarah call out... "Yeess...ohhh, yeeeeesss!" her breathy little moans and whimpers each time he plunged back in.

"Does that feel good baby?" he'd asked, his own voice strained and breathless.

Sarah let out a long groan in reply and Tom had smiled. "Harder..." Sarah breathed, her eyes meeting his for a brief moment before rolling away again.

Tom picked up his pace then, drawing out slowly then ramming back in. She'd liked that. Tom had then lifted one of her legs onto his shoulder and kissed her ankle, still pumping in and out. He let his fingers glide up her leg and between her thighs before quickly locating her clit and beginning to trace rhythmic little circles on her delicate nub.

Sarah squealed. Her pussy had clenched hard on his cock, leaking its juices down onto his balls. He sensed that she was beginning to come for the fifth time that night. Her breathing had become more rapid and her eyelids had begun to flutter. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes..." she'd chanted.

Tom felt so drugged, so intoxicated by her. He'd found it hard not to just flip her over and fuck her senseless and he had no idea why. He'd never even thought of doing that to Sarah before...he felt it would be disrespectful to do that to such a sweet, innocent little goddess.

But Sarah hadn't seemed to mind. Within moments she'd been begging him to fuck her and her dirty words just sent Tom over the edge. Flipping her over onto her knees, he slammed himself back inside her, feeling her come around his cock. He'd slowed momentarily for her orgasm, then picked up where he'd left off, slamming in and out of her like a piston.

Sarah was howling, her pussy rippling like mad, spewing juices all down his shaft and onto his balls as though it had lost control. Tom felt his own orgasm building.

He then reached forward with one hand and brushed her dark hair from her face, wanting to see her eyes as he came inside her. She had a determined look on her pretty little face and was grunting and panting as another orgasm chased her last. She'd managed just the briefest of smiles when she saw him looking and that had been enough to send him over the edge.

Clenching his teeth, Tom lifted her up so that her back was against his chest and furiously kissed at her neck. His balls tightened and Sarah groaned loudly. Holding her tight, Tom thrust once more inside her and let go, spewing ropes of cum into Sarah's tight and wanting pussy. Just as he exploded, Sarah came again and bucked herself against his chest.

Exhausted, they'd both passed out soon after, still clinging tightly to each others sweaty bodies.

Tom felt himself grow hard thinking about it all and he longed to wake her and relive it all again, but knew he couldn't. His dick was sore and swollen and he needed a shower, but more than that, he didn't want to wake Sarah. He wanted her to rest, sleeping as beautifully as she was right now.

Wondering what time it was, Tom sat up in bed and glanced out the window. About nine he guessed...maybe later. Jilly and Matt would be here soon and Kate...

Shit. Kate.

Pulling himself from bed, Tom pulled on a pair of boxer's and a t-shirt and quietly slipped from the room. His head was half-asleep and confused, trying to make sense of his many thoughts. He knew that Kate was meant to arrive last night, about the same time that Sarah had, but he couldn't remember hearing her come in. Had they been so distracted that they hadn't noticed? He couldn't remember hearing any noises to say that someone was there and surely, despite everything, they would have noticed the sound of her car, the flash of headlights in the window, the sounds of the door opening and closing...something?

Creeping quietly down the cabin's eastern hallway, Tom entered the main room and glanced around for signs of his friend; her bags, coffee mug, car keys on the table, anything! But there was nothing, not a single thing different from how he'd left it the previous night and it made him panic.

Don't be stupid, he told himself. Check the other bedrooms.

So very quickly he crept back down the east side of the cabin's two little hall ways, passed the room where Sarah lay sleeping and entered the room next door. Nothing.

He then went to the other side of the cabin, checked the western hallway and its two bedrooms. Still nothing.

'What the hell? Where is she?' He asked himself. 'Perhaps she'd called and said she was staying in a hotel, like Matt and Jilly had.' He thought. 'Yeah, perhaps...' So returning to the main room, Tom set about trying to find his mobile.

Five minutes later and none the better off, Tom stood in the middle of the room, trying to think where in hell's name he may of left it, when Sarah came slinking down the hallway and into his view.

Tom stood frozen, watching her, falling in love all over again. Sarah's dark hair was a little messy, her eyes smiling but tired. She was wearing nothing but her panties and a tiny little vest top. She smiled lazily and lent against the door frame.

"Where's the fire honey?" she asked softly, her eyes dark and tender.

Tom walked towards her, unable to remove his gaze from hers. He slid his arms around her waist, drawing her to him and kissed her full on the mouth.

"God, you're so beautiful..." he whispered, burying his face in her silky, fresh smelling hair.

Sarah blushed slightly, smiling in thanks.

Tom stared at her a minute longer before saying what was wrong. "I can't find my phone." He said.

Sarah looked puzzled. "You can use mine if you need to..."

"No...I don't...it's just...Kate was meant to arrive last night..." he told her.

"Ah...and she hasn't?"

Tom shook his head. "I was trying to find my phone to see if she'd called...she's probably just got lost, stayed over in a hotel or something, like Matt and Jilly..."

"But we've got to check...she could have broken down or anything." Sarah said, understanding his worry.

She pulled herself free of his arms and began to search the room again. Tom went to check the bedroom to see if he's left it in there. But it was no use. Neither of them could locate it.

"Were being really stupid, you know..." Sarah pointed out suddenly. Tom looked confused. "Wait there..."

And she dashed off into the bedroom, reappearing moments later with a slim little mobile in one hand. "I'll ring you..." She stated.

But at that moment, there was a crunch of tyres on gravel outside and they both looked, wide-eyed at each other. Tom held out his hand for her phone and told her to go and get dressed. Sarah pulled a comical face.

12