Drifting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jul continued sucking until Sally's belly heaved.

Then Jul pulled back to raise Sally's knees. "Let's try it now."

Sally yielded. "I've never been screwed with one of those."

"Yes, you said that."

"It can't hurt me, can it?"

Jul chuckled as she guided her black cock inside Sally's thick-lipped pink cunt.

Now Sally groaned. No more talk about hurting. Groaning as she reached out to pull Jul closer.

Jul settled in, dropping down enough to feel Sally's big breasts against her own, kissing Sally's open mouth, sliding her cock in Sally's cunt as she made love to Sally's face.

Hello, New Jersey, Jul thought. It's Thursday afternoon at the Plaza.

* * *

At the end of a long day in the gallery, Rita said: "Beth, you've been hiding something from me."

Beth sighed. "I have?"

"Ever since you returned from that trip upstate, you've been acting like a lost soul. Just what went on up there? Don't you want to talk about it? Come on, we'll go to Perry's and have a pair of tall whiskey sours and talk."

Beth had no choice. When Rita was determined the way she seemed now, there was never any way to dissuade her. And it might do me some good, Beth thought. Maybe she did need to talk to someone.

As usual, Perry's was crowded, but they found a table in a corner and ordered drinks. Rita started questioning Beth immediately, and before long Beth revealed she had done more than get her car fixed in that little town upstate.

Rita was amused. "Tell me about her."

"She's tall, gorgeous, and very butch."

"In the Adirondacks?"

"Yes, in the Adirondacks. They've got people up there too, you know."

"I can't imagine it. Why doesn't she come to New York?"

"Maybe she likes the trees."

"She wowed you, didn't she?"

"And how."

"Poor baby. You're not going to fall apart, are you? We're coming into the busy season at the gallery."

Beth shook her head. "Don't worry about me. I've already made plans to get the Adirondacks out of my mind."

She had to. She told herself the interlude with Marlo had been all sex and nothing else. Not a hint of tenderness from Marlo. Just an unexpected but casual fuck. I won't fall apart, Beth thought. Nothing important had happened up there; nothing that wouldn't fade.

* * *

That evening, Beth had a date with Delora. She liked Delora because Delora was never serious about anything. All Delora cared about was a good time and looking after her two cats. Delora did a routine in a midtown strip bar, but the money was lousy and she never had enough to pay her bills. Beth and Delora got along fine, maybe because they almost looked like sisters, which was an amusement for both of them. Delora had larger breasts and wider hips, but they were the same height and they had the same coloring. With Delora there was never any dyke drama, just ordinary sex of the first-you-then-me kind, no problems and no politics.

This evening Delora said: "I'm going to make you hot."

Beth smiled and looked around to make certain no one could hear them. Delora was not working this evening, and they were sitting in a rather sedate midtown restaurant.

Her eyes on Delora again, Beth chuckled as she tasted the flan dessert she'd ordered. "Don't get us in trouble here."

"I'm doing a special strip for you tonight. Would you like that?"

"You haven't done that in a long time."

"You never ask for it."

"I don't ask for it because you do it at work and I always think you'd be bored with it."

"Not if it gets you hot. It does, doesn't it?"

"Always."

Delora tossed her a happy smile. She was easy to please, Delora was. Easy to please and with an outrageously lovely body. Beth felt herself getting aroused as she thought of them in bed together. She felt relieved, because ever since that episode with that woman in the Adirondacks she hadn't been able to get interested in anyone else. Maybe a night with Delora would help her forget Marlo. Delora could be delicious. She was always a bottom with Beth, and whenever Beth wanted a woman like that it was always Delora she called first. Would it work for her now?

After dinner they went to Beth's apartment. Beth was already mellow from the wine she'd had at the restaurant. Delora talked about how much she hated her boss, what a pig he was, how he exploited the dancers who worked for him. "But I don't let him get to me," Delora said. "He keeps on hinting he wants to fuck me, but I won't let him get near me."

The idea of Delora's boss making love to Delora repelled Beth. She wondered if Delora was truthful when she said she never slept with men. Beth wondered.

But Delora did excite her. There was no doubt about that.

"Are you ready for me?" Delora teased. "I told you I'm going to strip for you."

"Yes, you did."

"A private show just for you, babe."

Delora chose music for the stereo while Beth's eagerness increased.

As the rock music filled the room, Delora faced Beth and said: "I'm not good for much, but I do know how to strip."

"You're wonderful," Beth said. She sat down on the sofa to wait for the show. She was definitely in the mood for it now, in the mood for anything that might lift her spirits.

Delora teased as she danced. She had a captive audience and she obviously loved what she was doing. Beth expected a spicy strip. She was eager for a long luxurious look at Delora's body.

Delora continued moving with all her clothes on, teasing Beth, the passion evident in her face, especially her eyes.

Beth thought about all that sexual energy Delora had. The music aroused Beth; the heavy sexual beat turned her on.

Delora looked only at Beth as she danced. Now she slowly unbuttoned her skirt. She bent forward, the low neckline of her loose silk blouse revealing more of her generous breasts. Then she turned her back to Beth, her hands sliding the skirt down past her hips. Her full buttocks were uncovered, then her thighs. She wore a thin purple garter belt to hold up her stockings. The strap of a g-string vanished in the deep split between her buttocks. She danced with her feet in place, working her calves and thighs and ass as Beth watched her with her blood racing.

The skirt dropped to the floor, and as Delora bent forward, Beth could see the g-string thong tight between her labia. Delora's full ass made Beth's heart pound with desire.

Delora casually stepped out of the skirt and kicked it away.

She turned to face Beth, and now Beth's eyes were on the tiny triangle of the g-string that barely covered the plump mound. Then Beth raised her eyes to Delora's luscious breasts snugly encased in a sheer bra.

Her body swaying to the music, Delora unclasped the bra in front, her hands moving slowly, her eyes teasing Beth as she abruptly pulled the bra open to reveal her breasts in all their glory.

The nipples were pink, large areolas with pointed erect tips, the globes of the breasts showing a ripe fullness, a slight droop because of their weight. Unlike many of the dancers in the topless clubs and bars of Manhattan, Delora had never had her breasts amplified with silicone. Beth thought they were perfect, and as she gazed at them, her mouth watered. She wanted those breasts in her mouth. She was hot now, hot and eager for everything.

Delora caressed her breasts as she danced. She moved her legs into a wide stance as she pinched her nipples with her fingertips. Then she moved closer to Beth, smiled down at her, and gracefully turned to show her ass again.

Shaking her hips, Delora unsnapped the g-string.

Her back still turned, she bent forward until Beth could see the shaved lips of her pussy.

Enchanted by the invitation, Beth reached out to find Delora's wetness with her fingers.

Delora groaned as she felt Beth's two fingers penetrate her cunt.

"Fuck me, baby. Please fuck me."

Beth stroked Delora's hip with her left hand as she slowly pumped her fingers in and out of Delora's sex. After awhile she extended one of her free fingers to rub Delora's clit each time she filled her cunt. The expert fingerwork soon pushed Delora into a shuddering climax.

Later, in bed, Delora insisted she wanted to make Beth come.

Beth tried to dissuade her, but Delora was adamant.

So Beth lay back to be licked and sucked. Delora worked over her a long time, but without any success. Beth finally stopped it.

"I can't, Del. Not tonight."

"You don't like me anymore."

"Del, please. . . "

She coaxed Delora to sleep. And after that Beth lay in the dark thinking about Marlo until her eyes finally closed. I'm such a fool, she thought; such a silly, silly fool.

* * *

Several hundred miles to the north, Marlo idly fingered Lucy's nipples as they watched an old movie on Marlo's TV. I'll go tomorrow, Marlo thought. Tomorrow she would pack the paintings into the van and drive down to the city to find that art gallery woman. That lovely Beth.

Lucy moaned as Marlo gently pinched one of her nipples.

"I love you, Marlo."

PART THREE

On a Tuesday afternoon, Marlo walked into the gallery where Beth worked.

Beth didn't see her at first. She was in the back checking a shipment of watercolors that had just arrived from one of their artists in Europe. Then she glanced into the main room of the gallery and she gasped as she saw the tall woman and recognized her immediately.

"That's her," Beth said to Rita.

Rita gave her a puzzled look. "That's who?"

"That woman. That's Marlo, the woman in the Adirondacks, the one I told you about."

Rita looked at Marlo, looked her over carefully as Marlo stood in profile studying a painting on one of the walls. "Well, how about that?" Rita said. "She's not here by accident, love. Go on, get out there."

* * *

"But you can understand my surprise," Beth said.

Marlo shrugged. "I come to New York two or three times a year."

"Still, I didn't expect you."

They were riding up the elevator to Beth's apartment. Beth was still shocked. Marlo had parked a rented van with a load of her paintings right outside the gallery. Rita had been completely amused. They'd helped Marlo herd her paintings into the gallery, and then Rita insisted Beth take the afternoon off. Too flustered to think straight, Beth had merely nodded. She walked out with Marlo and they strolled on Fifth Avenue. Now they were riding up to Beth's apartment supposedly to choose a restaurant for their evening dinner. Beth felt her heart pound because she could sense (and hoped) more than the evening dinner was on the agenda. She'd been hungry for body contact with Marlo for hours, but so far nothing had happened.

This woman has me, Beth thought. She felt she belonged to Marlo totally.

As soon as the door of the apartment was closed, the electric tension between them exploded and Marlo backed Beth against a wall and kissed her. Beth moaned against Marlo's mouth as Marlo's hands slid down her back to grip her buttocks through her dress. As Marlo's body pressed against hers, Beth suddenly felt the hard bulge pushing against her belly. No, it couldn't be! But yes it was true; she could feel it; Marlo apparently had a dildo under her jeans. Beth shuddered, wondering why she hadn't noticed it when Marlo had first stepped into the apartment. But of course she'd been looking at Marlo's face and not down there.

Her thoughts were confused as Marlo continued to kiss her, her mouth filled with Marlo's invading active tongue. The tall woman's tongue pushed like a wriggling serpent between Beth's lips, sliding over her teeth and then between them to brush her palate. Meanwhile, Marlo's hands continued to grasp Beth's buttocks, her fingers now tugging at the dress to raise it, pulling it upward until the hem was at Beth's waist between her back and the wall, Marlo's strong hands now clutching Beth's buttocks through the nylon of her panties.

Beth groaned. "Oh God, what you do to me!"

Marlo chuckled against her ear, kissed her lips tenderly, then slowly released her and pulled back. "I'd like a drink."

Beth pulled herself together and nodded. "Yes, of course. Scotch?"

"Vodka on the rocks, if you have it."

"Yes, I do."

Then Marlo noticed Beth's eyes on her crotch, and with a soft smile she slid her hand over the bulge of the dildo. "Yes, that's for you. But later. There's plenty of time for it."

Beth blushed, trembling as she felt the heat in her face. She had never been with a woman like Marlo before, never in a situation like this. Wearing a dildo! She felt a mixture of astonishment and admiration at Marlo's courage.

"I'm not as experienced as you think," Beth blurted out.

Marlo's hand stroked the outline of the dildo again. "About this?"

"Yes. I don't know if---"

"Don't worry, you will."

As she stared at the bulge, Beth could not restrain the urge to ask: "How in heaven do you go around in public like that?"

Marlo shrugged. "I do what I want." Then she smiled. "You can't notice it unless you look for it, and most people don't look, do they? Only the dykes."

"Yes, I suppose so. You're something."

Marlo touched Beth's chin. "And you're beautiful." She took Beth by the arm and led her away from the front door of the apartment and into the spacious living room. "I like it," Marlo said, gesturing at the furniture. "I like the style."

Beth was thrilled that her taste found favor with Marlo. She glanced again at the bulge in Marlo's trousers, and then quickly turned and walked away to make their drinks.

Yes, I want it, Beth thought; I want her to fuck me with her cock.

She poured Scotch for herself, and Vodka for Marlo.

They sat beside each other on the sofa, sipping their drinks as Beth talked about how difficult life could be in New York. "But of course I love it." She felt awkward. She wanted to throw herself into Marlo's arms, but she was afraid. She knew so little about Marlo. She adored her, but she knew so little about her. Beth's heart beat more rapidly as she remembered that afternoon in Marlo's house and the way Marlo had taken her. Marlo was so unpredictable. First that rush just inside the door, and now nothing but a cool distance as Beth continued chattering.

"I'm talking too much," Beth said.

"No, I like it. I like looking at you when you talk."

Beth blushed. "Is it too warm in here?"

"It's not warm enough. Come over here. Put your drink down and come closer."

Her pulse racing again, Beth placed her drink on the low table in front of them and slid across the sofa cushion to get closer to Marlo.

"That's better," Marlo said. She put her drink beside Beth's on the table. She draped her left arm around Beth's shoulders, and then she bent her head to kiss the right side of Beth's throat.

Her head lifting as she felt the tingling kiss, Beth moaned. She slumped against the back of the sofa as Marlo continued kissing her. Then she felt Marlo's fingers working at the buttons of her blouse, unbuttoning her, spreading the blouse, fingertips tracing the curves in the sheer bra. Her eyes closed, Beth shuddered as she felt Marlo's fingers rubbing her nipples through the lace, rubbing the stiff points until they seemed to burn like two flames at the tips of her breasts.

Instead of unhooking the bra, Marlo pulled at the light- weight nylon, hooked her hands inside to get both breasts out over the cups.

"Beautiful," Marlo said.

Beth opened her eyes, blushing as she gazed down at her exposed breasts, at the nipples swollen and stiff with her excitement.

"Oh Marlo..."

"Yes?"

"Please kiss me again."

"And?"

"Make love to me!"

With a satisfied throaty murmur, Marlo dropped her head to take a burning hard nipple between her lips.

* * *

The picture Beth made had Marlo's belly rippling with lust. She stood beside Beth's bed while Beth knelt on a colorful bedspread she'd brought back from a trip to Mexico. Beth was only half stripped: she still wore her blouse, but it was open and bunched forward to reveal nearly all of her back. Below the waist she was bare, nothing but thigh-high nylons with elastic tops and the beige high-heeled sandals that Marlo had insisted remain on her feet. Her head buried in her folded forearms on a pillow, Beth knelt near the edge of the bed with her knees apart and every part of her revealed to Marlo's eyes.

"Marlo, I---"

"Don't talk," Marlo said softly. "This is no time for talking. At least not you. You're beautiful, love. You're exquisite."

Beth shuddered and remained silent. She was happy it was Marlo looking at her, so happy she could hardly encompass it.

Marlo had her dildo out. She was still totally dressed, but she had the front of her jeans open and the black cock exposed and dangling. She fondled it with her hand. For a long time she'd used a pink one. Then a black lover had begged for a black dildo and Marlo had ordered this ebony marvel from San Francisco. The cock was perfect: not too long, pliant enough to take any angle, and thick enough to make a woman groan.

She wanted Beth groaning. She reached out and gently stroked Beth's lovely buttocks. Beth visibly trembled as Marlo's fingers passed into the valley to graze her anus. Marlo remembered what she had done to Beth in Milson Corners, how she had taken Beth there with her thumb. Sooner or later she would have more than a thumb in there, but not tonight. She ran her fingertips over the pouting labia, tickling touches before slowly spreading the lips apart to more completely reveal her target.

"Beautiful," Marlo said, her voice husky as she gazed at the pink treasure cove, the vaginal opening already coated with a milky gloss.

Beth murmured into the pillow.

Her eyes hot, Marlo continued looking. She fondled the cock again, now bringing the tip to the opening. They both groaned as she pushed forward to fill Beth's passage.

* * *

Rita agreed to put up several of Marlo's paintings in the gallery, and their quick sale impressed everyone. Beth was delighted when Rita said they'd have to think about a one-woman show for Marlo in the fall, and she hurried to tell Marlo the news.

"It's as good as a commitment from Rita," Beth said. "You'll be a great success."

Beth had arranged for Marlo to occupy the small loft studio of a painter on vacation in Europe. They sat near the open window to escape the heat, their eyes on the street and the passing pedestrians.

"They won't buy that many," Marlo shrugged.

"Why do you say that?"

"It's a guess."

"I think you'll do fine."

Beth adored Marlo more than ever now that she had Marlo in New York with her. They saw each other nearly every evening, a dinner somewhere, maybe a movie afterward, then hours of making love. Beth was always aware of the envious eyes of other women. Marlo was so spectacular to look at, she never failed to draw the interest of everyone around her. Beth drifted in a haze of happiness from one romantic evening to another. Was Marlo courting her? If so, Beth thought the courtship heavenly. She felt a sense of eternity, as though nothing could ever change between them. The sex was incredibly gratifying, more pleasurable, more complete with Marlo than she'd ever experienced with anyone. Her only wish was to be able to go down on Marlo more often. It happened, but not often enough to suit Beth. Marlo was always reserved, doing everything to give Beth orgasm after orgasm, but then usually finding some reason not to yield her body in turn. Sometimes the refusal was outright, sometimes no more than a gentle obstinacy. Beth gradually understood Marlo held back with everyone, not only with her. She resolved that somehow she would overcome this part of Marlo's personality.

They explored the art world in Manhattan together, museums, exhibits, the midtown galleries and the galleries in SoHo. One afternoon they rested on a bench in Central Park and talked about how much longer Marlo would stay in New York.

123456...9