Drifting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I don't like the city," Marlo said.

Beth pouted. "I thought I made a difference."

"You do, honey."

"Really?"

"The past two weeks have been good for me."

"And for me too."

"I thought I'd be too much for you."

Beth shook her head. "Well, you're not."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm certain."

Their eyes met, both of them aware Beth was admitting she enjoyed being submissive, enjoyed it thoroughly, even if sometimes she pretended not to.

Marlo was pleased. She extended her hand and gently rubbed Beth's neck. "Okay, maybe I'll stay in New York awhile."

* * *

Beth wanted Marlo to live with her, but Marlo insisted she was too independent and she declined. Beth did her best to hint at the advantages of a shared life, hoping Marlo would change her mind. One evening Beth cooked dinner for them, white wine and swordfish filets covered with almonds. She had candlelight on the dinner table, and when Marlo arrived, she greeted her in a black chiffon gown.

Marlo was obviously pleased. "You look lovely," she said.

Beth smiled. "Thank you. You just sit and let me take care of the dinner."

Marlo sat down. She thought how superb Beth was. Such a perfect symmetrical face, that lower lip full and suggestive. She wondered what Beth wore under the chiffon gown. As Beth moved about the room, Marlo caught glimpses of Beth's ankles covered by sheer black hose.

As though in a silent agreement, they deliberately avoided touching each other all through dinner. The sexual tension became as tight as a bow string, until finally, when Beth brought coffee to the table, Marlo slid a hand up Beth's leg outside her gown.

"I love it when you dress like this," Marlo said.

Beth remained motionless as Marlo caressed her legs and thighs. "Anything for you, my love."

Through the chiffon, Marlo felt the garter straps at the tops of Beth's stockings. She moved her hand upward along the back of Beth's thigh until she reached the curve of Beth's ass.

"Does this belong to me?"

"You know it does."

"You could plant it on my lap."

Beth laughed and pulled away. "No, let's have our coffee first."

They had the coffee, and then after that they had brandy in the living room at the low Chinese table. As Beth bent forward, her gown billowed open to reveal the slopes of her breasts. When Beth sat back again, Marlo adjusted the loose front of Beth's gown so that Beth's nipples were exposed.

"It's better this way," Marlo said.

Beth blushed as she looked down at herself. "We ought to close the blinds."

"No, let them see. Let them have a look at a beautiful woman."

"Why don't you move in here with me? There's more than enough room."

"I told you why. I don't like living with anyone."

Unwilling to spoil the romantic mood, Beth decided not to pursue the issue. She licked a fingertip and anointed one of her nipples, toyed with it until it stiffened.

Marlo chuckled and sat back to watch. "That's better. Now show some leg to the leering audience."

Beth crossed her legs and pulled back the edge of her gown until the tops of her stockings were exposed. "You have a leg fetish."

"Yes, of course. Legs and everything else. Wet your nipples again. Both of them."

Beth licked the fingers of both hands and then used her fingertips to moisten and tease her nipples.

"Slip out of the gown."

"Not with the blinds open."

Marlo laughed, rising up and walking to the wide window to gaze at the lights of the city. "Come here."

Beth went to her, moving into Marlo's arms to accept a hot kiss, a wet and ravenous kiss that took her breath away.

"Marlo, I love you."

Marlo freed Beth's breasts, exposed them completely and then bent to lick and suck at the nipples. Beth said something about the window again, and then finally she moaned and yielded.

Marlo now had a hand under the chiffon gown, her hand sliding upward between Beth's nylon-covered knees. She stroked Beth's mound through her lace panties. Then Marlo' fingers slipped inside, her fingertips finding the wet groove.

Vanquished, Beth opened her legs to Marlo's hand.

"You're wet," Marlo said.

"Wet for you."

"This is one sopping cunt."

"Oh Marlo..."

Marlo's fingers pushed inside the slippery channel. Two fingers. Then three fingers. Beth groaned.

Marlo breathed against Beth's ear. "Like it?"

"Yes!"

Four fingers now, the fingers inside and hooked upward with the heel of Marlo's palm smashing against Beth's clit. "Open your legs more."

Beth was almost squatting, drunk with excitement as she wondered if anyone out there could see them.

Marlo's hand worked the cunt, her fingers thrusting, churning in the wet.

"Come on, honey."

"Fuck me, Marlo!"

"Come on, come on, do it on my hand."

Marlo watched Beth's face as the orgasm rippled through Beth's body. She kept her fingers moving, more gently now, a slow stroking as Beth came down to earth again and slumped against Marlo's shoulder.

Her palm soaked, Marlo stepped away and closed the blinds. "They can stop eating their hearts out."

Beth felt unsteady on her high-heeled sandals. "I think I need some more wine."

"Not too much, and get out of the gown."

Without a word, Beth slipped out of the chiffon gown. She was naked now, wearing only a black garter belt, wispy black panties, sheer black hose and black evening sandals with high thin heels. She'd bought the lingerie only the day before.

"Mmm, I like it," Marlo said.

Beth smiled and did a turn, displaying her breasts and legs and ass to her lover. She felt more secure now that the blinds were closed. Aware of Marlo's eyes on her body, she walked to the sideboard to pour some more wine. When she returned to the center of the living room, Marlo told her to bend over the back of an easy chair.

"I'll do nasty things to you," Marlo said.

Beth quivered as she wondered what Marlo intended. She glanced quickly at the revealed shape of Marlo's dildo. She always looked for it now, and she'd noticed it as soon as Marlo had entered the apartment this evening.

At the easy chair, Beth bent over the back of it, exposing her cunt and ass to Marlo's eyes.

"Perfection," Marlo said.

"I feel so open this way."

"Tell me what I can see."

"My pussy."

"What else?"

"My ass."

"And it turns you on, doesn't it?"

"Yes."

Marlo came behind her to stroke her buttocks. Then she bent and kissed them, licking into the groove, pulling the cheeks apart with her hands to get her tongue into the wet conch of Beth's cunt. She sucked at the welling juices, loving the smell of Beth, exciting herself as she pressed her nose against Beth's anus. Her fingers found Beth's clit, and she rubbed the swollen spike as her tongue foraged everywhere.

Her head down, her feet almost off the floor, Beth started shuddering as she felt Marlo's thick tongue working in her wet cunt.

It's all I want, Beth thought. There was no meaning to anything except this.

* * *

The only reason Rita paid any attention to the two girls was that she was annoyed with Jul. More than annoyed -- angry. For some weeks now, Rita had suspected Jul might be cheating on her. Today Jul was out of town at a convention and Rita felt the anger as she wondered what Jul might be doing in Atlanta this evening. She'd find a dyke to fuck, no doubt. Rita was convinced of it. She'd had an inkling for a long time and she always paid attention to her inklings. So looking at the two girls who had walked into the gallery -- looking at them no more than they were looking at her, looking at them and playing the eyes game -- gave Rita a sense of vengeance. Yes, why not? These two college girls, if that's what they were, were certainly cruising her, and she told herself Jul would deserve it if something developed.

One of the girls was tall and thin, with long reddish hair and freckles and pointed little tits vibrating under a silk blouse. The other girl was shorter, more sedate, chunky in the hips, strong legs and the look of a soccer player. The way their eyes kept returning to Rita, there was no doubt in Rita's mind they were interested. My sex appeal, Rita thought with amusement. The more she looked at them, the more the idea appealed to her.

The girls made the first move. After a while they ambled over to Rita to ask questions about some of the paintings, chatter about how interesting the gallery was, how interesting all the galleries were, how interesting it must be to have Rita's job. They were suitably impressed when they learned Rita owned the place. Oh wow. Then the redhead, the tall thin girl, came right out and asked: "Are you gay?"

The other girl rolled her eyes and looked ready to slam her friend. "I told you not to..."

"Oh Mickey..."

The redhead was Shelly and the short one was Mickey. Rita, being old enough to have played the game a zillion times, had them wait around until she closed the gallery. Then she took them home to see her Leonor Fini watercolors.

Try not, get not, Rita thought. Jul always said that. The hell with Jul, she'd have a ball with these two.

In Rita's townhouse, the girls marveled at the luxury and wanted cold beer. Rita refused to offer them any dope. They became silly anyway. Mickey said it was Shelly's idea to come on to Rita, Shelly's guess that Rita was a dyke. Shelly wasn't the shy one; Mickey was. Rita was afraid to ask how much experience they had or whether they slept with men. Rita considered the problem of catching something and decided she'd be careful. She was too used to her monogamous relationship with Jul. Except that Jul wasn't likely monogamous and if that were true she had to depend on Jul being careful. It's horrible, Rita thought. All she wanted was to keep her body and soul happy, and look what she had to go through to get it.

The two girls sat on the sofa facing Rita, while Rita sat in a low Italian blimp-chair close enough to extend her leg and touch Shelly's foot. She maintained the contact while she told them about Leonor Fini. It was Mickey who finally got up and came over to kneel beside Rita and kiss her. Rita was pleased; things would be less awkward than she expected. As they kissed, Rita reached out her hand to Shelly and Shelly came to her. Shelly caressed Rita's breasts through her dress while Rita continued kissing Mickey. Mickey groaned and the girls switched. Now Shelly kissed Rita while Mickey straddled on of Rita's legs to rub her cunt against Rita's knee.

I love it, Rita thought. She could feel Mickey's hands getting her blouse open. Then Mickey had one of Rita's breasts exposed and she was bending forward to suck the nipple while Shelly sucked Rita's tongue. Rita felt her body humming, the tension cranking up and up. A long time had passed since she'd had two women working her, and she'd almost forgotten how wonderful it was.

Before long all three of them were sprawled on the rug. Shelly somehow got herself naked without Rita even realizing it was happening. One moment Shelly was dressed and the next moment her lovely little tits were bouncing around like ripe avocados. Mickey pulled at Rita's clothes to get her undressed, and then Shelly helped Mickey and Rita was both amused and excited by the fervor of the two girls. They wanted her body. She adored Shelly's sweet little tits, the pink nipples of a true redhead. When Rita was naked, every stitch of clothing tossed away on the rug, both girls jumped her. Mickey sucked Rita's breasts while Shelly slowly ate and licked Rita's cunt with an artful tongue. Rita's hands were all over both girls. She found their cunts drenched. She pinched their clits and stirred the wet with her fingers. She asked them to drip on her face one after the other and they loved doing it. First Mickey, who was more sedate, more tentative, and then Shelly, who knew what she wanted and ground her clit down on Rita's nose and flooded her mouth.

Rita gave up trying to understand them. Maybe they just wanted experience. A mature woman to roll on a rug with them. Rita remembered what it was like at their age. When they went down on her, the girls were a bit clumsy and too excited. They acted as though her cunt was a newly discovered diamond mine. They showed no interest in each other, only in Rita.

Rita finally stopped it. She gently pushed them away and told them the bed was more comfortable than the floor. "It's big enough for three," she said, her fingers stroking her nipples to keep them stiff. "Maybe you can fuck me. Would you like that?"

She could see the idea excited them. In her bedroom, she brought out an old strap-on that she kept in a drawer. She couldn't bring herself to let them use of Jul's dildoes. That would be too much.

Mickey used it first. When Mickey strapped on the cock, Rita became excited at the way she looked. She opened her legs to Mickey, raised her knees and started rocking as soon as Mickey got inside her. "Oh baby, give it to me!" Rita cried. She lost track of the orgasms. Then it was Shelly's turn, but Shelly wanted to use her hand instead. She fucked Rita with her fingers and managed to get her fist inside. Rita loved it. She seemed to come forever. She watched Mickey masturbate while Shelly kept her fist working in her cunt.

The hell with Jul, Rita thought. Whoever Jul was with, the hell with her too.

* * *

Beth and Marlo went biking in Central Park one Sunday, white teeshirts and shorts and white sneakers, Beth leading Marlo down one bike path after another, until at the end of two hours the sweat dripped off their bodies. They returned to Beth's apartment to shower separately, and afterward, as Beth stood in the kitchen preparing a snack for them, Marlo came up behind her and kissed her neck.

Marlo was dressed again in a clean shirt and shorts, but Beth was still wearing a blue cotton robe. Beth quivered as Marlo pressed against her back.

Marlo said: "I had a nice view all afternoon."

"What do you mean?"

"Your butt in those tight shorts."

Beth blushed. She felt Marlo's hand between their bodies, Marlo's fingers stroking her buttocks.

Beth said: "Do you want mustard on this?"

"I want jelly on your ass."

Beth was amused. "I think that would be a bit sticky."

"Blueberry jam, if you have it."

"You're not serious."

"Raspberry is good too, but I'd rather have blueberry."

"I think we're getting into uncharted territory."

"Do you have any mules with heels? If you put them on and get out of this robe, I think that would be perfect."

The food no longer seemed important, and Beth's heart was thumping when she came out of the bedroom wearing nothing but a pair of high-heeled mules.

Marlo was immediately aroused by the sight of Beth naked and wearing heels, excited by the curves of her legs and ass.

And Beth loved the way Marlo looked at her, the heat in Marlo's eyes.

"I'll put the food in the refrigerator," Beth said.

Marlo nodded. "Bring some jelly."

Beth blushed and turned to the kitchen, and Marlo's eyes followed the full cheeks, the long thighs, the pointed heels of the mules.

When Beth returned, she carried a small jar of raspberry jam. "This is all I have."

Marlo took the jar. "You can bend over that armchair."

"I wasn't lying when I said this is uncharted territory."

Marlo reached out to stroke one of Beth's full breasts. "On the chair, doll."

Her heart pounding, Beth walked to the chair. She felt so utterly submissive with Marlo, not an ounce of anything but the need to please her.

She supported herself at the edge of the chair with her feet on the floor and her arms extended to reach the back. It was awkward, but she could manage it. Then Marlo came behind her, and Beth felt Marlo's hands spreading her legs, caressing her calves, gently scratching her thighs. The muscles of Beth's legs were pulled tight by the high heels.

Then Marlo straightened again and opened the jar of jam.

Beth trembled as she felt Marlo's fingers dabbing jam on her buttocks.

Marlo painted her. Dollops of jam all over her ass. And in the crack. Smearing it slowly over her anus. Marlo looked down and watched her fingertip paint the opening. She pushed her forefinger inside the tight ring of Beth's anus, then replaced it with her thumb. She put the jar down and slid the other hand around front to stroke Beth's cunt.

Unsteady on the heels, Beth groaned.

Marlo stopped and bent behind her, squatting on the rug, her face close to Beth's ass.

Beth shivered with excitement as she pictured what was about to happen. She wondered what her ass looked like with all the red jam on it.

Then Marlo started licking the jam off Beth's buttocks, licking and sucking at the sticky skin, Beth groaning as she felt Marlo's mouth.

"Tasty," Marlo said. "It's good jam."

Beth thought it was all too crazy -- but definitely marvelous.

When Beth's buttocks were cleaned of jam, Marlo spread them to open the crack. Beth's cunt appeared open and wet, a deep pink flower below the tight little ring of her jam-coated anus.

Beth trembled as she felt Marlo's warm breath in the crack of her ass.

Marlo moved in, gently kissing the closed little hole, licking at the jam. A jolt of lust rushed through her body as she felt the knot of the anus with her tongue. She felt the ring contract and squeeze on itself. She spread the buttocks further apart, gripping the sticky cheeks. Her lips against the opening, her teeth nibbled and bit at Beth's anus.

Beth groaned again, arching her back, her body trembling.

"Relax," Marlo said.

Beth did her best, her head hanging as she waited for Marlo's next move.

Marlo's tongue worked again, her mouth pressed against the opening, her tongue pushing at the ring of muscle.

Beth moaned, her dangling breasts swaying from side to side as she bent forward.

Marlo licked away all the jam, bathing Beth's anus, now wedging her tongue inside, deeper and deeper, her tongue like a wriggling serpent in Beth's ass, her tongue swirling in the sticky opening.

Beth moaned as she felt it, her eyes closed, her body tense as she focussed all her attention on what was happening to her.

Marlo finally withdrew her tongue and rose. "Don't move," she said.

Beth waited, bent forward, her legs apart, a stream of juice now dribbling out of her cunt along the inside of her left thigh. My running hole, she thought. But it was the other hole that now had center stage. No one had ever worked her ass like this. She felt like such a novice with Marlo.

When Marlo returned, Beth glanced over her shoulder and saw Marlo naked below the waist and wearing her strap-on cock.

Beth said nothing. She'd expected it. She was both afraid and eager for it. She'd had Marlo's fingers in her bottom, but never the cock. She prayed she could take it. She wanted it. Marlo's tongue had opened her ass wide and now she craved to have it filled.

Marlo wasted no time. She moved in behind Beth to steady her with her hands, placed the tip of the dildo at the opening, and then slowly worked it into the ring of muscle.

Beth's body tensed, then gradually relaxed under Marlo's coaxing.

"Nothing to be afraid of, honey. You're doing fine."

Beth's anus grabbed at the sliding cock. Marlo moved with small wiggle-like motions of her hips as she took her.

"Beautiful, doll."

All the way in and then slowly out again.

Then Marlo securely grasped Beth's hips as she increased the lengths of the strokes. She bent over Beth's back to grasp one of her hanging breasts.

"Do you love me?"

Beth groaned. "Oh yes! Oh yes, darling, I love you!"

Marlo's free hand found Beth's clit and rubbed it as she continued moving the cock.

Beth came, her cunt exploding, her legs shaking as Marlo kissed and bit at her neck.

* * *

"It looks like she has you hooked," Rita said.

Beth shrugged. "I don't know."

"You don't seem happy."

1...34567...9