Drifting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex lapped the juices on either side of the clit, her fingers back inside and moving slowly in and out. She could feel Beth's clit swelling as she sucked it softly, a hard little button between her soft lips, her fingers continually sliding in and out, in and out. Then her fingers were all the way out and her tongue moved down to the opening. Beth whimpered and humped upward as if to grab Alex's tongue with her cunt. Alex drank her, sucking the juices between her lips, slurping, not caring about the noise she made, her face wet, breathing on the wet cunt, the tip of her tongue flapping against it. Again. Again. Her tongue striking Beth's clit more firmly as Beth squirmed and pushed upward again. Slapping the clit now, slapping it with her tongue, Beth bucking up and down and up again.

With her fingers, Alex pulled at the mound above the clit to get the flesh more exposed. Her tongue rapidly swiped from side to side, and suddenly Beth jerked and started coming, her cunt contracting on Alex's fingers, gripping them, Beth crying out as Alex's lips captured Beth's clit and held it prisoner. Under lock and key. She kept her face pressed against Beth's cunt as Beth continued coming.

* * *

"Let me do you."

"No."

"Oh god."

"What?"

"I hope you're not a damn stone butch. I hate stone butches."

"I'm not that way. I'm too strung out. I came before."

"You did?"

"I came while I was eating you. That never happens to me."

"I'm flattered."

"Don't run away."

"Oh, don't worry about that. I'm not going anywhere."

"Good."

"You're different."

"Different than what? Other women?"

"My last, anyway."

"The one you're always thinking about?"

"Yes. But I'm not thinking about her now. I'm thinking about you."

"I need someone in my life."

Beth sighed, pressing her face into Alex's armpit. "Okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay."

End

1...456789