Driftwood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Found something funny down there, love?" Adam asked.

She squeezed his cock. "I'll tell you later."

After that, she didn't say much for a long while. At first, her lips wrapped around Adam's rigid meat made it impossible to speak, and most of the night she was just as short for words, either too lost in erotic high to access the right pathways in her brain, or too breathless to manage anything but wheezing in between climaxes and starting over.

However Trine tried, she could never recall the chain of events that night. She had a puzzle with most pieces loud and clear, but no way of piecing them together. The rough feel of the wooden floor against her back when pinned down and fucked breathless, legs in the air, stretched out pussy on fire lungs empty of moans. Adams drawn out moan in her ear when she rode him, sitting up on the edge of the bed. Adams muffled laugh when she smothered him with the mound of her breasts. The sensational taste of his kiss after he licked their combined juices out of her. How he pulled out of her mouth when he was reaching his first climax, and how she dug her nails into his buttocks and pushed him deeper into her throat instead. The clinging of the cutlery in the drawers when she held on to the kitchen bench and got fucked hard and deep from behind. An amazing warm, slippery shower in the total night darkness of the bathroom shed, while the hard breeze rattled the walls.

Adam gently kissing her sweaty forehead while he squeezed her clit and pushed the tip of a finger into her anus. Adam biting down gently on her nipple, sending her on a trajectory of pain and pleasure into one of many shuddering orgasms. Adam doing this, Adam doing that, and just, simply, Adam. The sight, the smell, the taste, the feeling of him on and in her in so many different ways it made her mind swirl. She also had a clear memory of them both lying in a pile on the floor and laughing until they both cried, although she couldn't ever remember what they laughed about. And curling up in her bed and talking softly, but not what they said to each other. Sleep came, eventually, at the break of dawn, when light started seeping in from windows and the last embers in the fireplace gave up the ghost.

It was long into the afternoon when they woke up. The ferry had already been there, unloaded a crate of groceries on the jetty and left. The next boat off the island would be a certain British flagged sail missing a shipmate. Another two days and two nights ahead, since they'd sailed to the nearest town and done so much bar hopping in celebration of the good news of Adam's rescue, that one of them was still sleeping it off in a drunk cell. Trine pointed this out over fresh muffins that came with the shipping, lying naked in Adams's equally naked lap, and picking muffin crumbles out of her belly button. Adam took a sip from his tea and looked down at her.

"Does it really look like I have a train to catch?" he said with a wink. "What's out there for me? Some piss silly holiday with overgrown teens? I mean, I like the little buggers, but...that? When I can have this? And then what? Deadlines biting each other's tails on a crap job with a crap boss and a tie noose around my neck. The only thing I'd miss if I lived the rest of my life right on this rock is proper brew. Be a darling and order out a keg of Stella next time and I'm yours forever. And some proper tea, I don't know how you can survive on this mud long term."

Trine shot him a raised eyebrow and he looked down on her with an apologetic look. "Yes, I'm a bloody cliché. Sorry."

It didn't stop him from taking regular sips of his on the "mud" though, sighing happily with every mouthful. She flipped a piece of muffin up at him and purred, finally missing nothing in her life. Not a single thing.

-----

6. Driftwood

"Are you there? Hello?"

The room was silent. Nobody whispered from the shadows. It was as it should. She didn't have to rely on bodiless commands in the night to fill her body with the sensations she craved. Not anymore. And the shadows weren't as dark as they used to be. They were just part of the room now, familiar walls in the late hours. They wouldn't suck the joy out of every climax, and leave her with only a cold, damp nothing.

She fell back into the rhythm of her breathing, and sank with each exhale into a warm, welcoming rest.

-----

Here is where things wash up, when the world is done with them.

Things washed ashore were picked up by Trine. Sometimes. If they were rare and shaped like her imagination. She would take them home, polish them pretty and keep them close, in her growing collection of Stuff From The Sea.

She woke up naked, warm and comfy under thick sheets, but the tip of her nose was cold from the autumn seeping in and the glow-less fireplace. A warm breath trickled over her neck and a body behind her rubbed lazily against her back as they both breathed. She pushed her bottom back and ground it into the crotch behind her. Adam's resting cock fit snugly between her buttocks, and she clenched them to squeeze it. A groan emerged from behind her.

"Good morning, baby," Adam said and snuck a free hand around her waist and up to cup a breast. He gently rubbed her nipple, and she sighed with delight. Adam was no bad bed partner at nights, but he totally ruled at the morning after cuddle.

"Do you have to call me that?" she asked with a feigned whine.

"What?"

"Baby. Way too much American sitcom...ish. It creeps me out."

He chuckled. "If you say so. But what, pray tell, do you want me to call you? We've already ruled out ma'am, and I'd never do this with a ma'am anyway... I guess it's up to you. What will it be?"

She fell silent for a moment. What? Yes, there was only one thing.

"Sweetness, " she declared. "Call me sweetness."

"Sweetness? And you thought baby sounded bad? Jeez."

"I like it. So sue me. It's sweetness or nothing."

"Fair enough, if it makes you happy."

"Yes, I think it does."

He kissed the back of her neck, inhaled the scent of her hair and pulled her body tight to his.

"So, sweetness, what do you want to do today?"

She smiled to herself and held on to his arm. Some driftwood is for keeps.