Driftwood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rog
Rog
17 Followers

"I think this is perfect now." She replies. "Please don't do another thing to it, I would be more than happy to have it in my gallery as it is."

I look at it sitting in her hands and I can suddenly see it through her eyes, and she is right. Even though it is still a little rough hewn, I can already see that everything that I wanted it to be is already there.

"Then it's finished." I say decisively. "I guess sometimes I am not very good at recognising when something is ready and it's time to move forward." I add, passing the bottle back to her.

I see a look flash across her face and the beginnings of a smile as I say this, but she raises the bottle to her mouth and takes a gulp of the wine, turning away from me slightly to hide her expression.

"So, I sense that there is a story behind your mobile phone comment, care to share it with me?" She asks.

"You know, I think I am over the loss and finally ready to talk about it." I reply, light-heartedly.

But what follows surprises me. I start by telling her the story of how I threw my phone in the sea on that pivotal day, but then I open up further and tell her about my life leading up to that moment, how I realised that I had just been treading water at high tide for so long that I couldn't remember why I was doing it any longer and that it was time to just let go and just see where I washed ashore.

I talk for about ten minutes and in that time we each finish off another generous measure of wine. While I am talking, Victoria threaded her arm through mine and took my hand in hers, holding it in her lap. Her head was now cocked to one side, resting on my shoulder as she began to tell me her story. As I suspected, she had been hurt pretty badly and her marriage had come to a painful and messy end, and like me she had drifted away from the smouldering wreckage of her previous life to find herself here, in a place where she too had nothing but happy memories.

I listen intently and when she is done talking we both sit in silence for a short while, listening to the distant sound of the waves breaking on the shore. Out over the sea, the sky looks bruised and darkened and the temperature had dropped a few degrees. It was beginning to look as though Max's prediction of rain was right.

Victoria finally stirs and lifts her head from my shoulder. I turn to face her and I can sense that something is different, I look into her eyes and I can immediately tell that everything has changed and the barrier between us is no longer there, the spell is broken.

We kiss and it feels as though the world just stopped and held it's breath for us, allowing us to linger in this perfect moment for as long as we want. I realise that I am trembling slightly, shivering like a leaf as she tentatively presses her soft lips against mine. I feel completely overwhelmed by the warmth and tenderness of the moment.

After what felt like an age we break off the kiss and then sit in silence for a few moments, our foreheads resting together. I can just hear the waves breaking in the distance over the sound of her breathing. I look up and I can see her eyes are a little watery, a single tear is tracking down her cheek. I place my hand against the side of her face and gently brush the tear away with my thumb.

"I can't believe we fi..." I start to say.

"Shhh, there is nothing you need to say." She says softly, before our lips met once more.

This second kiss is different, if the first one was a tentative, first step into exploring our feelings for each other, this second one is us making up for lost time. We kiss deeply and passionately, there is almost an urgency about it. We kiss as if at any moment someone might pull us apart and deny us this moment that we have spent so long denying ourselves through our own insecurities. Only when a low, guttural rumble of thunder breaks overhead do we reluctantly end the kiss.

I hear the first drop of warm summer rain hit sand in front of me and it is soon followed by another and then another. Within seconds it has built to a crescendo and is drumming hard against the top of the thin nylon tent, turning the dry sand in front of us a dark caramel colour. We gaze out across the beach in front of us where a vast black cloud now covers every inch of sky.

Victoria suddenly jumps to her feet and runs around to the side of the shelter and returns moments later with her shoes and bag, rescuing them from the downpour but getting soaked to the skin herself. I lean out and pull my backpack and tools into the shelter just as she dives back in, squealing and laughing. I reach up and unfasten the front flaps and cover the entrance to the little tent, pulling the zip down to block out the rain.

We both sit in the middle of the tiny shelter laughing and looking like a pair of drowned rats. I move to kiss her again but she puts her hand against my chest, halting me.

"Wait a moment." She says as she begins to unbutton her sodden blouse. "And don't get any big ideas either." She adds, with a smirk on her face.

"And you know, a real gentleman would look away while I do this" She says, pausing for a moment before continuing to peel off the soaking wet blouse.

"A real gentleman probably would." I add in agreement, without taking my eyes off her for even a second.

She discards the blouse behind her and gives me a playful shove backwards and I end up flat on my back, but before I can protest she is on top of me, her legs astride my waist. She leans forwards and lips find mine once more. We kiss slowly and deeply and I feel her shiver as I gently run my hands along her sides and around her back, enjoying the feel of her soft skin. She emits a low moan as I place kisses down her neck and onto her bare shoulders while her hands find their way under my T-shirt, I sit up momentarily and raise my arms and she pulls it off in one swift move.

It has been so long since I have felt the warm skin of another against my own that I had forgotten how incredible it feels, and just how much I have missed having any kind of intimacy in my life. I can feel a current of sensuality flowing through me from everywhere we touch. I can smell her damp hair as she runs her hands across my naked torso while we kiss hungrily. I reach around behind her, seeking the clip to release her bikini top but I can't find it. Victoria pulls away from me and sits up, seemingly amused at my frustrated efforts to remove her top.

"You undo it at the front." She says softly, "Like this."

She reaches up to the front of the top and pulls on the little bow in the middle and lets it fall away. I catch the briefest glimpse of her breasts before she quickly covers them with her hands. We sit in silence for a moment, the rain pounding against the top of the tent seems suddenly louder as she looks at me, biting her bottom lip. She seems hesitant, as if things have maybe gone a little further than she planned. I was just about to speak, to tell her that it is fine if she wants to slow things down a little, but she lets her hands drop.

Victoria reaches down and takes my hands and places them on her bare breasts, holding them in place with her own hands. I feel her nipples quickly harden beneath my palms. I watch her throw her head back, her eyes closed. She bites her bottom lip and her breath quickens as she begins to gyrate her hips back and forth in small movements, pressing herself against my hardness.

I leave my hands in place as her own slide away to find the button of my shorts, which she quickly unfastens. She then lifts herself off me, my hands slide reluctantly from her breasts as she grabs the waistband of my shorts. I arch my back slightly and she slides them off me before quickly removing her own and then sits astride me once more. We are both naked now and I can feel the heat and wetness of her pressed against my erection as she leans forward to kiss me, her damp hair brushing lightly across my face before our lips meet once more, her breasts pressed against my chest. I can taste the memory of the red wine on her lips as we lose ourselves in another kiss.

I want so badly to be inside her now, and as if she is reading my mind, she pulls away from the kiss and sits up, locking eyes with me as she reaches down and takes me in her hand. She grips me firmly and lets out a gasp of pleasure as she guides me into her, my hands rest on the curve of her hips as she slowly lowers herself down onto me and I feel the wet, velvety warmth of her pussy envelop every inch of me. She begins to rock back and forth, lifting herself slightly before pushing down hard against me, moaning as I push back against her and pull her onto me, matching the rhythm she set.

She leans forwards and we kiss once more, I move my hands around to cup her buttocks and I can feel her breasts lightly brush against my chest each I push deeply into her, we can barely maintain the messy kiss as we grunt and gasping raggedly for breath. I want this to last forever but I know I am losing the battle, I am so close now but I draw on every last reserve of willpower to hold out, until finally I feel her tense and begin to shudder as she herself submits. I grip her buttocks tightly and thrust myself deep into her as I come, my cock twitching as I feel her tighten around it, her whole body spasming in waves of ecstasy.

We lie side by side together in the little shelter, wallowing in a state of post orgasmic bliss. Her leg is cocked over my thigh and I am still inside her. There is no other place on earth that either of us would rather be right now as we lie here, unhurriedly kissing and touching each other. We haven't spoken a word since making love but the smiles we keep catching on each others faces say everything. Outside the storm has long since passed and the rain has given way to the sun, and it is starting to get uncomfortably hot and stuffy in the tent. Reluctantly we part and sit up, our bodies are slick with sweat. I unzip the front of the tent to let some air in and I peer out.

The sky is azure blue and cloudless once more and aside from the mottled texture beaten into the damp sand by the raindrops, there is no evidence that the storm ever happened. I glance up and down the beach and I can't see another living soul in any direction. This part of the beach is usually very quiet and the storm will have ensured that it will probably stay that way for the rest of the day. I get up and step out into the sun, Victoria peers out of the tent and after a tentative look around she joins me, her arms outstretched as we enjoy the feeling of the gentle sea breeze on our bare skin.

Victoria moves towards me and I reach out to embrace her but instead she shoves me playfully, almost pushing me over, before she takes off in a sprint down towards the waves, laughing like a child. I give chase and we zigzag our way towards the waves where she finally allows me to catch her. We swim and fool around in the sea for a while, cooling off before heading back up to the tent. I drag the beach blankets out and we lie in the sun and dry off, finishing the last of the wine and the small picnic that she had packed.

We make love once more beneath the afternoon sun before drifting to sleep in each other's arms, two lovers entwined, carved from driftwood.

Rog
Rog
17 Followers
12