Drilling Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers

Birds. I never had a position on them. But on this day, a little song bird perched right outside Candy's window, waking her before I awoke. She was shocked that this 'hunk', this huge masculine presence, was in her bed. Then, she dimly remembered that her mother asked if I could sleep there. She hopped out of bed, about to get showered and dressed. But, then, looking back at me, she smiled. She thought to herself: "Well, it won't hurt if I just take a peek..." She shyly lifted the sheet, noting that I was totally nude. She gasped when she saw that I had 'morning wood', my trusty ten inch steel hard drill at full size. Her hands reflexively went down to her feminine opening, her fingers probing to search for release. Her eyes closed and she moaned as she contemplated my huge phallus. One of her moans woke me up.

I got up as her eyes got wide, both excited and apprehensive. I came up to her, nude, my morning wood bobbing suggestively. She put out her hands, to fend me off. She said: "Please, umm, Rich, please don't make me...don't force me. I don't want to...I'm afraid, to be honest."

I got closer. We were so close we could almost share breath. I knew that her mom wanted me to 'be with her'. I knew that I wanted to 'be with her'. I think that even she wanted me to 'be with her'.

I said: "You win, Candy, I'm leaving. I just want to be 100% sure you have no interest...is that fair?" [She nodded] Sweetheart, let me have your hands." [She offered her petite hands]

I put one of her hands on my shoulder and one holding my 'morning wood'. I let go, permitting her to run away, hold still, or whatever. To my delight, her hand on my lengthy pride and joy started keyholing it, ever so slowly and lightly. The other hand went to the edge of my broad shoulders, and then followed the sweep of my arm muscle, squeezing the huge bulging bicep. Her hand lingered there while her other hand sped up the exciting up and down motion. She was now locked on. Her upper hand now fell to cup my swollen sack, re-filled over night with another huge reservoir of babymaking sperm. I closed my eyes, my head rearing back, ready to explode. Then to Candy and my astonishment, Eve stepped in.

She pushed her daughter aside, pulling her hands off of my manhood. She gently pinched the cock right below the big, uncut, head, her other hand backing that up by gently pinching the base of the cock.

She scolded both of us: "I don't want you wasting his precious seed on the wallpaper, young lady. If you choose to make love to this heavenly hunk, then do it properly. If all you want to do is play games like a teenager, then let your mom make better use of all of that wonderful sperm swimming in those swollen globes of manhood." She hoisted my heavy with seed balls and then let them fall, swaying several swings until they came to a stop.

What a decision Candy had to make. She knew that she didn't want her mom there, so she pushed her out of the room. Taking total command of the situation, she grabbed me and pushed me back with a thud onto her bed. On all fours, she swung a beautiful, tanned, shapely leg over me and then centered my ten inch cock with her free hand. My cock entered the warmest, tightest, most welcoming place in the universe. Her head went up and eyes closed as she moaned in pleasure. My eyes were locked shut, as I could only feel with my sensitive uncut cockhead. My manhood made its inexorable advance inside her unprotected womanhood. As she fell upon me, impaling herself on my mammoth member, my rough ended cockhead was dragged along her sensitive vaginal walls. When it finally hit bottom, the impact curved my cock, pointing it squarely at her cervix.

She now had to decide whether she wanted my very potent seed, saved up over night, multiplied many times over in the same way my morning wood achieved full size and steel hardness...she had to decide it she wanted that torrent of babybatter to fill her fertile womb, risking almost certain pregnancy. With my manhood literally making an impression in her, the coiled snake completely occupying her womanhood, she made her decision. She kissed my lips harder than I had ever been kissed. She bent over my ear (if her mom was eavesdropping), whispering that I should feel free:

Candy: "Please, love me, now, don't worry about anything else."

I said: "Are you sure?"

She kissed me again, even harder. Well, I didn't need a sixteen color printed invitation. I grabbed her rock hard athletic behind, holding with an iron grip, and pumped, and pumped, and pumped my pent-up seed deep inside that eighteen year old young woman. Her insides must have had vibrant, healthy sperm dripping off every pubic inch, with her reproductive parts absorbing the bulk of it.

I rolled off her totally exhausted. I got up, then bent over that beautiful lass, thanking her for letting me love her. As I left, sure enough, her pesky mom was there. I heard them argue. Her mom pushed her back on her bed, forced her knees up, put a pillow under her pert bum, and told her to watch TV but to sit there for one solid hour. To be honest, I was flattered that they took the care to give me the best chance at impregnating them.

What sweet revenge this whole thing was. I got paid for the job as planned. My attorney then informed me that there were sanctions against the customer written into our contract, allowing me to recover the 50% for alterations that the little bald weasel owed me. After legal costs, I ended up with an extra $100,000 after tax. Better yet, to spite him and to fulfill an ultimate fantasy of mine, I had made mad passionate love to a super sexy mother and daughter. The 'spite' part was that they happened to be HIS wife and daughter. Oh well, my bad.

While he was out on another corporate junket, I had fucked his wife, in his own kitchen. I had pumped as much potent seed as I could, determined to knock up that bastard's legally married wife. What sweet revenge to have her belly swell with my child, not his.

Later that night, about midnight, Eve (his wife) had led me to her daughter's room, getting me situated in her bed. She went to her own marital bed where, hours after our passionate kitchen encounter, she conceived my baby.

The next morning, I had challenged his unbelievably lithe, healthy, fit, daughter, making her decide whether she wanted me to leave or love. She chose a middle solution, just coming, until her mom stepped in and put a stop to it. Holding my cum back, she demanded her daughter either use my seed properly or yield it to her (Eve, her mom). Candy then pushed her mom out, threw me on the bed, and proceeded to love me more hotly than I'd ever been loved. I left and her mom interjected herself, making her daughter sit vigil for my baby. 48 minutes later she conceived also.

I left that house. I would return, to be sure.

Whenever that weasel was out of town, one of them would twitter or tweet, or whatever medium they chose.

I would come a running, or was it run a cumming? We had a good thing going for five years. Candy ran off and got married, her new husband not being able to check calendars, thinking my baby was his.

Better yet, Eve had Maurice thinking that he had become a major stud, and that his two or three pitiful droplets could actually generate the baby boom in their household. It was such sweet revenge to fill up his house, including the costly extension he had to add (with the plumbing done by guess who?), with baby after baby, making them pour out of Eve's incredibly fertile womb. So, after he tried to cheat me down to making a small loss on his project, I ended up with $150,000 clear, plus he was caring for and supporting a huge baby boom of my doing. Well, everyone loves a happy ending, don't they?

clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers
12