Drilling Miss Daisy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,989 Followers

Daisy was still gasping and screaming when John grunted and filled her bowels with cum. He pulled out. Ray's thick cock quickly filled her empty asshole. Mike's hard monster continued to pound her pussy while her ass was getting fucked. Daisy's screams were out of control as one orgasm after another sent her to places she had never been.

Dave stood on the couch and slid his hard cock between her lips. Daisy eagerly sucked it into her mouth, but had a hard time holding it there between her moans of pleasure. She now had three cocks in her body at the same time. She loved it. Daisy had become a slut. She couldn't get enough cock.

Ray thrust deep into her bowels and grunted. Daisy tensed from the pleasure of another huge load of cum filling her asshole. Her pussy clenched around Mike's huge cock. The ensuing orgasm sent her spinning into another dimension. She was barely conscious when Mike pushed her off his cock.

"Let's see if this will fit up your ass," he told her. "Stand up and turn around."

Daisy stood on wobbly legs and turned around. She straddled Mike's thighs with her back to him. She felt his huge monster slide between her cheeks and press against her well fucked asshole. The huge knob slowly forced her sphincter to open as more pressure was applied. She tried to pull away but his grip on her was too tight. Suddenly he was inside her. She had never felt so much pressure.

"Just relax babe. I'll let you do all the work."

She pushed down against him and felt his cock go deeper. She pulled back and pushed some more. Eventually she was able to get his entire cock up her ass. Although the pressure was intense, it did not hurt. Soon she was riding his cock and slamming down hard against him driving him deep into her bowels. Dave stepped in front of her and pushed back her legs.

This time she didn't mind taking two cocks at the same time. Daisy helped guide him to her pussy. Dave and Mike hammered her in both holes finding a rhythm that had her screaming and shaking from the pleasure surging through her body. She was about to pass out from too many orgasms when Mike's cock swelled inside her asshole. At the same time Dave grunted.

Jets of hot cum exploded into her pussy and ass at the same time. she went into orbit. Daisy went spinning into another dimension. Her body bucked and jerked in a series of violent spasms. Her fingers dug into Dave's chest. A piercing scream reverberated through the house. Everything went black as she drifted off into another world.

When Daisy opened her eyes she was fully dressed and lying on a couch. Mike was sitting in a nearby chair. No one else was there. She looked at him with a confused expression and rubbed her head which was throbbing.

"Wasn't there supposed to be a party here tonight? This is 254 River Road?"

"Yeah, 254 East River Road."

She reached into her purse and pulled out a scrap of paper. She shook her head.

"Ohmygod. I was supposed to go to 254 West River Rd. Shit. What happened anyway?"

"I should ask you the same thing. You showed up here looking for a party. I offered you a drink and then you passed out on the couch. I guess you're not used to drinking."

She sat up trying to clear her head. Everything was a little foggy. Bits and pieces were slowly coming back.

"But weren't there others here. And didn't we..."

Her words trailed off as she remembered what had happened. Mike shrugged.

"Yeah, my roommate and some friends were here watching the game, but they left a while ago. And didn't we what?"

"Um... I thought we... are you saying that nothing else happened... that I dreamed we... um... you know..."

Mike spread his hands and shrugged his shoulders.

"Some people think that our lives are really just part of a dream and that nothing is actually real, but who knows."

She could still feel her asshole throbbing. No dream could do that. Daisy knew that she should be upset but she wasn't. Her body had enjoyed every minute of the experience. She wasn't the same girl she had been when she arrived. Every nerve ending was still tingling with excitement. She had crossed a line and there was no going back. She didn't want to go back.

"You may be right. Do you think that if I came by next week and knocked on the door looking for a party that I might have the same dream?"

"I can almost guarantee it, Daisy."

She smiled and stood. She had a party to attend. The night was still young and who knew what might happen before the sun came up in the morning.

"I better get going. Could you drive me over to the party? I'm sure it's in full swing by now. You're invited. It might get interesting."

"I'm sure it will. Let's go."

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,989 Followers
12