Drink: a Circle of Denial Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sweet little body you walk around in is not yours, girl, it is mine. I own it, and I decide when it needs to go. Right now, it does not need to go, it will not go, it will walk with me in the park and it will be grateful and it will not talk to me again about the toilet issue. It will go when it gets home."

Ellen whimpered to herself again as she jogged to catch up with Anira. Her clammy fingers grabbed hold of the bottom of her blouse and clenched, bunching the material. She walked on, but with each step she lifted her heels almost to her buttocks and wiggled her hips from side to side.

"Walk normally, girl."

"I can't, Mistress, I'll go!" Ellen pleaded.

"Everyone will look at you if you walk like that."

Ellen looked around. They were approaching the busier area of the greens, near the car park. Singles and couples and groups went about their business. Some of them looked at her, most didn't. Perhaps those who saw could tell what she was experiencing, perhaps they couldn't; Ellen didn't really care, beyond a little bit of embarrassment. As long as she could hold on, and not wet herself in front of so many people. It would be as obvious as rain in the Blissian summer if she was to wet her white trousers -- the thin cotton would soak through quickly, and would become almost transparent, showing her pale round buttocks framed in their slinky Flexilon panties.

Anira's pace slowed, and they stopped by the kiosk. Anira said something quickly, flashed her card to the vendor, and took a small bottle of water. She handed it to Ellen, who took it with horror in cold sweaty hands, then walked quickly away until the leash became tight again.

"No, Mistress, please!" She mewed as she took short delicate steps behind Anira, back to the quieter areas of the greens.

"Shut up and drink."

"Mistress, no, please, I'm really... I have to... Please!"

"Drink it! All of it! Now!"

Ellen gave another involuntary whimper and unscrewed the bottle top, placing it to her lips and taking a few sips. Her bladder ached and bulged in her belly, and she rubbed it with her empty hand, grimacing at how hard it felt.

They walked for several minutes before Ellen managed to empty the whole bottle into her belly with continuous tiny sips. She knew that it wouldn't be long before the extra pressure was felt, and that it might be too much for her little bladder to contain.

Anira stopped and sat on a park bench in the shade of an overhanging tree. Ellen stooped to sit next to her, but Anira stopped her with a raised hand and a warning glare.

Ellen straightened and tried to stand still, but her hips danced from side to side of their own accord as her knees twitched and her left heel rose again and again to her buttocks.

"Will you stand still, girl!" Anira said impatiently after several long agonising minutes.

"Please, Mistress!" Ellen said, with deliberate pleading. "It's really starting to hurt!"

"Be quiet."

"Mistress, please may I pee?"

"No."

"Mistress, please may I pee?"

"No."

"Mistress, please..."

"Do you want another bottle of water, Ellen?" Anira interjected with a blank face and an inquisitive stare.

"No!" Ellen yelped.

"Then be quiet."

Ellen pursed her lips, but couldn't help another long whimper of distress sound from her tight throat. She felt a warm burn deep in her belly begin to move slowly down towards the quivering sting between her legs where she clenched her muscles against the pressure. She bent forwards and redoubled her efforts, stopping the movement for just a second, before it started again. A tiny warm droplet appeared between her nether lips and soaked almost immediately into her panties. She whimpered again.

Panic stilled Ellen's voice as she contemplated asking again to use the toilet, and she remained mostly silent as her feet treaded upon the dry ground in time with her rapid heartbeat. Another warm droplet soaked into her panties and began to spread over her crotch.

Without warning a big surge took her. Groaning with effort Ellen sunk to her knees, pressing her hands uselessly against the rigidity of her Flexilon panties. She stemmed the surge, opened her clouded eyes, and stood, only for another surge to take her. Again she sunk and clenched and groaned, but this time felt a little squirt drum against the inside of her panties.

"Take those hands away, girl!" Anira snapped angrily, turning to grab Ellen's wrists and pull them from between her legs.

"Mistress, please!" Ellen squealed, tottering on clenched thighs. Her legs quivered and her muscles tensed themselves against the hard ball in her belly. She felt them beginning to give way as another surge came, this time sending a longer jet into her pants. She clenched harder, grunting with the effort, as her legs became rigid.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going, Mistress!"

"You'd better not be, girl!"

"I'm trying to stop it, but I can't! It keeps surging and I just can't stop it!"

"Follow." Anira said, rising from the chair and setting off at a fast pace across the greens. Ellen tried to walk, but found that she could not walk and clench so tight at the same time, and came to a jerking stop.

"What are you doing, girl?" Anira gasped in exasperation as the leash became tight. She turned and glared at Ellen. "Walk!" She ordered.

"I can't, Mistress, I can't!" She whimpered, and continued whimpering in distress as she felt the unmistakable feeling of hot urine trickling slowly from her body. The crotch of her panties became damper, moisture quickly spreading around them. A droplet formed on her thigh and ran slowly down the inside of her leg. "Mistress, please, I'm going to go! I really can't hold it!"

"You'll hold it alright, girl. Now come on."

"Mistress..." Ellen moaned. More drops began to run down her leg, but Anira tugged on the leash and pulled her forwards. She staggered and began to walk, pressing her fists between her legs even though it did no good through the rigid Flexilon. They were approaching the refreshments stand again. Ellen felt the eyes of people upon her as they walked back into the crowds, and felt her pale face burn red. She could feel in her hands the tiny wet patch at the front of her trousers, and wondered if one was visible from the rear. As her trousers brushed her skin she felt the unmistakable cold tickle of droplets on the backs of her thighs, and wondered if she had made a water trail down her trousers.

"Two water bottles, please." Anira said calmly, handing her card to the attendant. Ellen watched in horror as he handed two full bottles to Anira, which were passed straight to her. She whipped her hands away from her crotch quickly, hoping Anira didn't see them there. "Drink one." Anira hissed, as Ellen took the bottles in her clammy hands. She could feel the slow trickles in her pants starting again, knew that the small damp patch would be growing on her white trousers, and knew too that another big surge was coming. She stood on tiptoes, hoping that the trickles would run down her legs and onto the ground without touching the thin fabric.

"Mistress, I can't, please..." Ellen mumbled quietly, hoping only Anira would hear. "I really have to go, Mistress! I'm starting to go in my pants!"

Anira grabbed her collar forcefully and marched her forwards. The flow stopped in fear as much as anything, but the pain had not subsided. "You're what?" Anira hissed into her ear as she marched.

"I'm going in my pants!" Ellen whimpered. "I can feel it starting to run down my legs, Mistress, I'm really trying to hold on but I just can't stop it!" Her hands squeezed and fidgeted around the cold bottles, and from the haze in her eyes she could see everybody watching her. She knew she was only moments from tears. The urge was almost unbearable, and the pressure was stronger than her muscles could withstand.

"You go in your pants, girl, and it'll be the last time you ever go, even if I have to glue your hole shut. Do you understand me?" Anira whispered, then gave Ellen a push as she let go of her collar and stood upright. Ellen stumbled but corrected herself, standing up. She looked ahead and saw that she was being marched towards the toilet block.

"Thank you, Mistress, thank you thank you thank you!" Ellen whimpered as she picked up her pace, but the leash became tight and pulled her back.

"Slowly, slave." Anira said, tugging gently on the tight leash.

Ellen's hips writhed as she slowed herself, taking tiny delicate steps towards the toilet block. Tiny little squirts drummed into her panties and trickled onto her inner thighs with almost every step, in little splattering rivulets that cooled as they fell down her legs.

It seemed to take an age to reach the toilet block, and Ellen found herself stopping to stamp her feet in frustration every time another surge grew. Sometimes it helped, but sometimes it didn't, and caused yet another jet to leak into her already sopping panty crotch.

Anira led Ellen into the toilet block and marched her before the full-length mirror. Ellen looked at herself, eyes red and puffy with tears, cheeks pale, red-blonde hair hanging scruffily around her neck. The crotch of her white trousers was dark and glistening with moisture, and damp splashes were visible all the way to her knees.

"Please, Mistress?" Ellen mewed, doubling over to control another surge.

"Drink one bottle -- all of it -- and then you may go." Anira ordered.

Ellen shook and stamped in pain and frustration. She was full of water, sick of it -- but she would have to drink more, if she was to find relief. With quivering fingers she unscrewed the top and gulped the bottle down.

"Good girl." She heard Anira say above the sound of the empty bottle clattering on the floor, but she was already dashing for the cubicle and pulling at the ties around her white trousers. The leash became tight suddenly and she stopped, crying out in desperation.

"Please, Mistress! You said I could go!"

"Not in the toilet. In the bottle."

"Mistress, why?" Ellen mewed as she crouched down, double-crossing her legs against another tremendous surge. She caught sight of a jet of liquid firing from between her legs in the mirror, and heard the sound of small drops of liquid splashing onto the floor by her feet.

"Pull down your trousers and stand up straight."

Ellen obeyed, standing up with her trousers around her ankles and her legs crossed firmly over one another, hips shaking continuously in pain and concentration. Anira stooped to pick up the discarded bottle and pushed it into Ellen's hands.

"Fill the bottle. No more."

"Mistress, can you take off my panties, please?"

"Of course not, girl! I don't have the key! You'll have to go through them."

Ellen moaned and rolled her hips, but knew there was no way out of it. She must go -- she must go right now. Carefully unfolding her legs she jammed the bottle mouth against the hard fabric, letting her aching muscles relax just a little. Against the cloth she felt the drumming of urine jetting against it, felt her panties swell and weigh down with the liquid they tried to contain. Quickly it seeped through, deep between her legs near her buttocks and began to splash onto her trousers, missing the bottle entirely.

"In the bottle, naughty girl!" Anira snapped, whipping an unexpected slap to the back of Ellen's damp legs. She squealed in surprise, quickly pushing the bottle further under herself between her damp thighs, until she felt the warm stream run over her hands. She glanced downwards, saw that the bottle was filling with a pale yellow fluid, although some ran over the bottle or trickled down her legs and collected on her thin trousers that hung around her ankles.

Ellen's bladder screamed in relief as her muscles relaxed fully and the stream increased to a gush. Quickly the bottle filled, as did her trousers, until a yellow stream ran away from them across the white tiled floor. All too soon the bottle had reached capacity, but still Ellen peed, overflowing it and sending a warm cascade across her hands that splashed all around.

"Stop, girl, stop! You've done enough!"

"I can't, Mistress, I can't!" Ellen screamed as she doubled over, trying to stem the flow. The stream between her legs danced as she moved, running back over her buttocks, down her thighs, flying from her in all directions.

"Bad girl, I told you to stop!"

Another sharp slap hit her buttocks and she whipped the bottle away, double-crossed her legs and bounced until the flow slowed to a trickle and then stopped. Her bladder still screamed for relief but at least it was a little less full and a little less painful. So she had just drunk one more bottle, but she must have let out a bottle and a half -- so it should be just the slightest bit easier.

"What do you say, girl?"

"Thank you, Mistress, but I still need to... Ow!" She recoiled from another slap to her damp buttocks, felt another little jet surge into her panties before she could stop it.

"You will learn some manners, girl, and you will learn not to stain my belongings."

Ellen looked at the floor, tried to take her eyes away from the pale puddle that was spread under her. It looked like so much, but felt like so little. Her bladder was still so stretched, the tickles in her belly almost unbearable. She kept her damp legs crossed together, tried not to wiggle her hips too much in case Anira slapped her again. "Yes, Mistress." She said quietly, pursing her lips against another big surge and trying not to let out a squeak of frustration.

"Pick up your trousers and we'll go back outside."

Ellen looked down at her white cotton slacks, saw that they were soaked through. She couldn't go outside like that, but she couldn't disobey another of Lady Anira's commands. She fought a little indecision in her head before she bent over gingerly, grabbed the waistband of her trousers and wiggled them up between her clenched legs. She shot a quick glance in the mirror, saw how the crotch of her trousers was almost transparent, showing the pale pink of her thighs and the contrasting white of her Flexilon panties. Splatters and trails ran all the way down the trousers to soaked ankles. Even her toes felt damp in her white sandals.

"Look at the state of you, girl." Anira sighed tiredly. "You can't get in the car like that. Come on, you can lie down in the graylight for a while until you dry out."

"Yes, Mistress." She squeaked. The puddle splashed as she stepped out of it, squelched to the door and, feeling her skin burn red with shame, stepped into the graylight. She kept her narrowed eyes to the ground, saw little of where she was stepping as the harsh graylight filtered through the teardrops on her long lashes and filled her vision with slanting white lines. She felt her feet leave the path and touch first dust and then dry grass. Anira walked slowly and for that Ellen was grateful, for she could keep her thighs clenched tightly together against the pressure in her belly and take tiny ginger steps with only her ankles and lower legs moving.

No doubt anyone watching would know. No doubt they would see the stains and the trails and the tears on her red cheeks, they would see the way she walked, and they would know, but they would not care. Nobody in Minerva cared any more.

"Sit down here, girl." Anira said, lowering herself slinkily to the dry ground. Ellen obeyed, crouching carefully so as to keep her thighs pressed together, and sat on her damp buttocks. She felt the horrible lukewarm dampness press into her skin, itchy and irritating; she could feel every blade of grass beneath her skin, every lump of grit and every crack in the desiccated dirt.

"Lie down, girl, let the graylight dry your legs."

Ellen did as she was told, lowered herself carefully onto her back and rested her bushy red-blonde hair onto the grass. She brought her hands to her face and rested an arm across her eyes, shielding them from the light.

"There's a good girl." Anira said softly. "You'll be dry in twenty minutes."

Ellen clenched her thighs involuntarily as another big surge tried to force her bulging bladder's contents into her panties. She bit her lip and stifled a whimper of desperation -- another twenty minutes? It wasn't fair! The extra bottle she had consumed in the toilet was filtering through her water-filled stomach already, adding to the painful pressure inside her. She couldn't possibly last another twenty minutes! But she couldn't possibly say anything to Lady Anira, she simply wasn't listening. Maybe she was just going to make her wait until she exploded.

She felt a gentle hand tug at the hem of her blouse and lift it up a little way, exposing her distended belly to the warm light. Cool fingers with long, delicate nails touched her just below the navel, tickling her ever so gently, tracing up and down her tender skin with all the softness of a spring breeze. It was soothing, it eased the feeling of pressure inside her, and it made her relax. She let her legs fall open a little way, then slammed them shut again quickly as a little surge caught her unawares and forced a tiny jet into her drying panties.

"Your panties would dry quicker of you opened your legs, girl." Anira said softly.

"I don't think I can, Mistress." Ellen replied.

"My poor girl." Anira sighed. "Will you try, for me?"

Ellen tried again, pulled her legs slowly apart, felt another big surge coming and shut them just in time. She repeated, opened them again, then slammed them shut.

"Good girl. They'll dry quicker if you do that."

Ellen kept up the motion, opening her legs for as long as she dared and then closing them swiftly whenever she felt that a surge was about to make her lose control. Once or twice she was a little too slow, the surge a little too fast, and a few more droplets spattered onto the inside of her panties and ran down between her buttocks, but at last her trousers were drying. Lady Anira continued to tickle her belly gently, soothing the pain inside her.

"You've been a good girl for me today." Anira sighed, at long last. "Turn over and let your little bottom dry, and then we'll go home."

"Yes, Mistress." Ellen whispered, turning over carefully despite warning demands from her bladder that any sudden moves could cause a sudden evacuation. She felt the warm light hit her back, rested her head on her crossed arms, and tried to relax. It felt nice to be outside for a change, in the searing heat of Gray, listening to the regular citizens of Minerva going about their daily business. She tried to ignore the fizzing urge in her belly, tried to keep her legs clenched together against the pressure while the graylight dried her trousers.

"Look at that mess..." Anira sighed, but it was a sweet sigh, playful and good-natured. She felt Anira's fingers on her damp buttocks, brushing off the dust and grass that had stuck to her trousers. Anira's nails continued to touch her long after the worst of the dust should have been cleared, and where her sensations were not blocked by her Flexilon panties it felt delicious. Anira hadn't touched her intimately for a long time. "You've been such a sweet girl today. I know I've been cruel, but you had to be punished. If you can be a good girl until we get back home, I might have a special treat for you tonight."

Ellen felt her face flush as Anira's nails trailed up and down the backs of her thighs, tickling her gently and making the blood rush between her legs to those parts of her body that had been neglected for too long. "Yes, Mistress."

"I thought maybe we could clean off the swing-bed on the veranda and make love to the grayset. Would you like that?"

"Yes please, Mistress."

"Good girl."

The graylight did its job, and although Ellen had to clamp her legs together tightly every time a big surge took her, she dried out quickly. On a few occasions the surges were more than she could bear, and a few more trickles patted inside her panties, but there was simply nothing she could do to stop them, and with her crotch to the grass Lady Anira could not have noticed. She hoped the wet patch would be small enough to pass mostly unnoticed -- with the stains on her trousers people were bound to look anyway. At least Lady Anira was going to give her a nice treat once they got home, and despite her desperation she felt a growing sense of anticipation that she might get some much-wanted attention soon.