Drink Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdvine
sdvine
92 Followers

"Few minutes?" Kiki laughed, "That was close to an hour. That must have been something for time to fly like that."

I dreamily smiled, and nodded. "It really was. That's also probably due to the potion, but it felt so incredible. I could have easily lost myself to it. But please, help me get fucked. I can't explain why exactly I need it so bad, but I do. As soon as possible."

"And just how in the hell am I supposed to find you a man to fuck you on such short notice? Wouldn't it just be easier if we just found something for you to wear, and you just used that body to pull in just about any man who lays eyes on you?" While that thought immediately appealed to some deep seated need, I knew my control was somewhat tenuous at the moment.

"No, I don't think I could keep myself under control if I tried leaving right now. It wouldn't do my much good if I went out but couldn't stop myself from masturbating. That might attract someone, but odds are it would just get me thrown in jail. Don't you know any single guys? How hard of a sell could this possibly be?" I began to run my fingers through my hair. It must have looked a mess after all that thrashing around.

"Well, I guess I know a someone or two," Kiki said, with another face scrunch, "it just makes me feel weird, like I'm pimping you or something."

"If it helps, think of it as helping a new girl in town network." We both chuckled a little bit, and she started to nod. I added, "Plus, you'll be screening these guys, too, because you know them. Picking up some random guy is a little dicey in regard to cleanliness and such."

"Okay, I'll make some calls, but I can't promise anything right off the bat. They might not be around, or busy. In the meantime, you should probably shower. Either way, it'd be a good idea." I had to agree with her. My hair was a mess, and a layer of sweat was glistening over most of my body. As Kiki went to get her phone and call, I made my way to the bathroom. After turning the water on and getting the temperature right where I like it, I had a brief moment of panic. I was going to actively touching myself as I cleaned...what if I lost control again? I wasn't afraid of pleasuring myself; I was just worried about not being able to get cleaned up as a result of a sex drive that was teetering on the edge of out of control. Figuring I had little choice but to brave it, I stepped all the way in.

The water running all over my body felt great, but so far it wasn't causing my brain to slide in to what I had decided to call "slut mode." I dipped my head under the stream, and for the first time realized just how much more hair I now had. The water made it very heavy, very fast, but it was worth it. I hadn't really dwelled on my longer hair, but I did remember thinking it looked very luxurious grown out as it had. Keeping it clean would be something of a chore, but a good one. I lathered it up, having to add more shampoo twice as I kept under-estimating the amount I needed, and rinsed it through. I had a bottle of conditioner that I had barely used, and I grabbed that and added it in. As I let it sit, I thought to myself "moment of truth," and grabbed my soap and cleaning poof. I reflected briefly that it was a good thing I preferred more neutral smelling body soaps, took a deep breath, and started lathering my body up and down.

I shouldn't have worried. Oh, it felt good. Very good, but I was still able to think clearly. I worked on cleaning my boobs, and I realized again how much bigger they were than I expected. I lifted them up to lather up underneath, and marveled. I was right, they were about the size of my head, but rounder. As unexpected their size was, at the moment I was glad. I loved them. My breath caught in my throat as the poof went over top of my nipples, making them stiffen and ache. I took a second to compose myself, and then continued with the rest of my body. When I got to between my legs, I was surprised again at the feeling of having nothing between them anymore. I didn't really miss it at the moment, but I had gotten accustomed to having a dick and balls. Simply being able to have my legs together at the crotch without discomfort was so unusual. I quickly focused on what was there, as the thought of my own former equipment almost sent me down the rabbit hole again. I noticed I was hairless around my crotch and vagina. I figured I'd keep it that way, I liked how it looked. I finished lathering, and began to rinse from head to toe.

As I was finishing, I heard Kiki come in to the bathroom. "Hey, Sandy, I think I've got someone. Do you remember that old coworker of mine, Dave? He hung out with us a couple times." I did remember him, and my memories filled my mind, as I desperately tried to remember what his bulge had looked like. I hadn't taken notice of it, of course, but that's where my mind had gone. I fought back slut mode again, and told Kiki I did indeed remember him. "Alright, I've told him you're an old friend back in town, and that you have some nymphomania. That if he played his cards right he could be in for at least some friends with benefits. He wants a picture though. I'll take one with my phone as soon as you're done in there." I shut off the water, and pulled the curtain back.

"No, don't wait. Take it now. What's the difference between now and a few minutes?" The very prospect that I was very close to having the cock I desired made me a bit on the inpatient side. "I'll cover up a little bit, but unless he doesn't like what he sees in the picture, he's going to be seeing the whole package soon anyway, right?" Kiki just shook her head, and held up her phone to take the shot. I feebly covered my huge rack with one arm, and put a hand over my crotch, and heard her phone snap a few shots. Kiki began to type a text response with the pictures, and then I heard the "whoosh" sound of a sent message. She looked back to me and then to one of the picture she just took.

"That's actually pretty hot, with you still soaked from the shower. I'm pretty sure he would have jumped at the chance, anyway, but I don't think you'll have to wait very long now." I smiled ear to ear, and began to towel myself off. As I began to comb through my damp hair, getting annoyed at several tangles, Kiki's phone chirped indicating an incoming message. I looked over expectantly, and after she quickly checked, she looked back to me and said, "I hope you're sure about this, because he's coming over here. I'd guess he'll be about half an hour, he did mention he was going to freshen up." If possible, my smile grew larger, and with the knowledge that, very soon, I'd be fucked excited me greatly, but my control over my impulses strengthened.

I briefly wondered what I'd wear, but concluded that would be incredibly pointless. There was no doubt in my mind that as soon as I saw Dave, the clothes wouldn't last but a few seconds, so as I fished out an old hair dryer, I decided I'd just put the robe back on to stay warm as I waited. I began to brush and blow dry my hair. There was enough of it that by the time I felt it was sufficiently dry, 20 minutes had passed. I went back to my room, and threw my robe back on, giving a loose tie in the front. My decorating tastes were fortuitous. There was nothing in that room that would indicate that until very recently it belonged to a man. After a few minutes of anticipation, I heard the doorbell. After a few seconds, I heard Kiki say "she's in the bedroom back that way. Probably waiting for you." A moment later, the door open, and Dave walked in.

For a very brief second, I wondered if I could actually do this. But that moment passed, and was replaced as I saw the bulge in his pants, and slut mode began to take over. I stood up, slowly. I'm sure this appeared sultry, but in reality, I was still getting used to my boobs, and if I moved any faster I could have lost my balance. I pulled the belt of my robe to untie it, and the front of the robe fell open, giving a glimpse of my breasts, tipped with rock hard nipples, and my pussy, practically dripping as it readied itself for penetration. The glimpse didn't last long before it was simply a full view, as I dropped the robe to the floor. Dave began to walk towards me, starting to divest himself of his own clothes. As soon as he was within reach, I helped him in that task. He had gotten most his shirt off as I undid his belt, and worked his pants open. I could see the outline of his cock in his underwear, and it appeared to be only half erect and about 7 inches in length. I stepped back, letting him kick off his shoes, and step out of his loosened pants. I stepped back in to him, putting my hand down the front of his boxers and fondling his cock. As I did so, his hands began to caress my breasts, and I gave a little moan, it felt so good. Not knowing what his hands would do was really heightening my arousal.

As he continued playing with my breasts, and I lightly played with his cock, he spoke for the first time. "Oh, those pictures somehow didn't do you justice. This body is amazing. Your breasts feel so real." I didn't try to correct him, I doubt he'd believe me that the technically were real, anyway. But I loved the fact that he was turned on by my body. I decided this was enough for foreplay, and sank to my knees. I pulled down his boxers, and as he stepped out of them, I took stock of what laid in front of me. After my stroking, it was at full attention, and it had topped off at about 8, maybe 9 inches. I grasped the base and began licking the tip, trying to tease him a little. I admittedly had no clue what I was doing, but I drew from my own experiences of receiving blow jobs and applied the things I had liked.

After a little more of the same teasing, I tentatively open my mouth, and brought his cock in to my mouth. It was warm, almost hot, and that threw me for a moment. I drew it in as far as I could, which honestly wasn't that far. About halfway the gag reflex kicked in. I was disappointed, but continued on, pulling my lips up and then back down his shaft. I sped up a little, trying to be careful with my teeth. His breath quickened, and I looked up at his face. His head was tilted slightly back, his eyes were closed, and his expression obviously showed he was enjoying me sucking his dick. At once, I decided I needed to finish him off by mouth worshipping his cock. I really got in to it, fucking him with my mouth. In hardly any time, I felt his cock twitch, and an incoherent noise escaped his lips. I was moving down his pole at the time, and before I could remove his cock from my mouth, he unconsciously bucked forward and shot a load of cum practically right down my throat.

It was hotter than I expected, gooey and salty, and I had almost no choice but to swallow as it landed so far back in my mouth, by my throat. I wasn't as repulsed by it as I thought, and I actually realized I liked it. As his orgasm wound down, I licked all around that limpening cock, both trying to get every drop, and to get him back on the road for another go. It didn't take much to achieve that goal, and his cock was hard again before he even fully lost the first erection. I stood up, backed towards the bed, and slid back on the bed. I opened my legs, feeling my pussy lips part slightly, and began to rub my clitoris a bit in anticipation. Dave, for the moment, was standing in the same spot, his hand around his cock. I knew what he was doing, I had done it before. His cock wasn't quite ready in his view, and he was getting it there. I decided to give him some encouragement. "Oh, Dave, don't keep me waiting. I need that cock in me. I need to feel it sliding up my wet pussy. Fuck me, Dave. Fuck me." On the last "me," Dave had gotten on the bed. He positioned himself between my legs, and reached down to line the head of his cock to my waiting vagina. Then, after he had just the tip past my lips, he slid the rest of that shaft home.

"OH! MY! GOD!" I screamed. I hadn't realized it until I was filled with cock, but I had been missing this sensation my entire life. "That's it, Dave! Fuck me like that!" He didn't need encouragement so much, but I was finding it harder and harder to contain myself. I wrapped my legs around his back, holding on for dear life, and let him fuck me like I had been fantasizing about since shortly after the potion finished its work. I pawed at my boobs, both for the pleasure, and to keep them from moving around so much. "Holy shit, this feels so good. Fuck me harder, harder! I could do this forever! Harder, Dave!" I shouted as he complied, and our coupling became desperately frantic and needy. I caught a bit of movement by the door, and to my surprise, Kiki was peeking in. I guess my declarations had piqued her curiosity. When she saw that I had spotted her, I could see her face redden, and shortly after she disappeared from the doorway. I turned my attention back to the best sex I had ever had, my first time as a woman. And it wasn't even close to anything I had felt as a man. I plunged over the cliff of pleasure again, orgasming in spectacular fashion.

I guess after I sucked his cock, his stamina increased, for as I slipped in and out of the fog of the almost constant orgasms, he lasted a considerably long time. And I was more than happy he could, the way his fucking made me feel. More alive and vibrant. A new image came to mind, and I immediately wanted it, so I stopped Dave, and disengaged. I felt a twinge of regret as his cock slid out of my pussy, but I knew it wouldn't last long. I turned over, and got on my hands and knees, and in a voice thick with desire, said "fuck me from behind, stick it in me! Ram it in! Ram that cock home!" He took position, and with no more fanfare did just that, and I was back under the influence of the immense pleasure his cock was giving to me. "Your cock feels so good in me! I love how it stretches me, and the friction. Keep fucking me like that!" I loved it, getting fucked from behind. I don't know what about it was doing it for me, but I felt so sexy being taken from behind, my awesome tits swaying with the rhythm. Something about it appealed to Dave, too, because his second orgasm didn't take all that long, and he had deposited his load deep in me.

He slid out of me, and with a huge sigh, laid back on the bed, seemingly spent. I couldn't have that. I swooped right down to his shrinking cock, and put it right back in my mouth. It tasted differently this time, now tasting both of him, and of my own pussy juices. I worked it in and out of my mouth; trying to will it back in to an erection. It took a little bit, but finally I was successful. As it began to harden, I let it slip out of my mouth, and snaked up his body to his ear. "Would you like to fuck me in the ass, Dave?" I whispered. I looked at his face, and that notion seemed to please him. I looked down at his cock, and it was twitching it was so hard. "I guess that answers my question," I demurred, as I took position on my hands and knees again. "You got it, then. Come stick that cock in my ass." He lined up behind me again, but this time was aiming higher. I felt him use his cock to spread some moisture around my anus, and then slowly, inexorably, but surely, he slid his dick in to my ass. It hurt at first. Even when I had experimented before, I hadn't put anything as thick as his penis up there. But I was so intensely in to it that the pain quickly turned to perverse pleasure. I was surprised a bit, as I had thought that without a prostrate getting buttfucked would be way more for his pleasure than mine, but I was enjoying this too. As he went, my backdoor loosened gradually, and as it did, he began to speed up, and really get in to it. I was heating up listening to him as well, his grunts of pleasure turned me on to no end. I reached down to stimulate my clit while he continued fucking my ass. "Oh, that hurts...no, don't stop, it hurts good! Keep fucking my ass, don't stop!" His dick up my ass along with my fingering myself was getting me very close to yet another orgasm. As I neared the precipice, I could tell Dave wasn't far off. "Yes, Dave, shoot that cum up my ass. I'm about to cum, Dave, I'm gonna cum. Cum with me. Here it comes, oh yes, yes, yeeeeees!" The final yes morphed in to a squeal and at the same time I felt Dave's cum being introduced to my ass. He fell back on the bed again, breathing heavy.

"Wow. I don't think I have another one in me," he said. I sidled up next to him, and got near his ear again, nibbling on the lobe. I reached down and began to jerk him off.

"Challenge accepted, I said." Realizing that I didn't want him anywhere else after having his penis up my ass, I whispered again, "you can fuck my ass again if you can manage to get hard." I felt a stiffening in my hand, and I smiled, knowing he was about to manage just that. It made me feel so sexy to have this power over him. Within a minute, he was inside my ass again. This time I was on my back with my legs high, and holding on to the headboard for some more traction. Anything to get even a little more of that dick in me.

After that go-round, we both hopped in the shower, and after I washed it, I managed one more time, sucking his cock again as the water beat down around us. I found myself really getting in to the blow job, and decided I would actively work to improve, especially with suppressing my gag reflex. I imagined being able to engulf a cock all the way to the base. It might have been a lofty goal, but I wanted to try. I wasn't quite sure what I was doing that worked so well, but Dave came once again, faster than expected. We finished the shower, proper, and he crashed on to the bed, and was asleep in moments. I was still invigorated, but sated. After such a great fucking, I figured I'd let him sleep, he had damn well earned it. I grabbed my robe off the floor, and went out to the living room. Kiki was there, with a pizza box on the table in front of her. She saw me, and waved at the box. "I got hungry. Feel free, I'm willing to bet you worked up an appetite." I grabbed a slice gratefully, and sank down next to her on the couch. "So," she said, "I'm going to go out on a limb and say it was good for you, yes?"

I chuckled around my first bite of the slice, and chewed and swallowed. "Yes, very much so." Her expression didn't change, it was very inquisitive.

"I think that potion did a number on you, Sands. You realize you're basically acting like a slut, just a set of holes for a guy like Dave to fuck and go off on his merry way?" I nodded.

"I do, and potion or not, I don't mind. That was, by far, the best sex I have ever had. And there's a strong possibility I'll have better down the line. Besides, who really has the control? Who used who, really?" I took another bite, and studied Kiki's face. I think the concept made a little more sense now.

Over the next two weeks, the effects borne from taking the entire potion became apparent as they faded. I became much less insatiable, and could control myself a lot more. The waves of pleasure, and the speed and severity of the orgasms also faded. That only slowed me down slightly. Even with the drop off, the experience of this body was orders of magnitude better. Kiki and I theorized that this might have been because I was finally in the body I was meant to have, not that women necessarily feel more pleasure. I did note that a male orgasm was like a firework, intense but brief in relation to the female. Dave and I settled in to an arrangement that was a bit more than friends with benefits, but not really girlfriend and boyfriend. With a bit of probing, I got him to agree to having another man in bed with us. I loved it when that did happen; it made me feel twice as validated. Kiki and I found the right people and I gained a new identity. My money, which I had made liquid before I drank the potion, lasted about a month, especially since I had to pay for getting that new identity, and for a new wardrobe. I know it's terribly cliché, but I took to stripping. Cliché it may be, but it was good money, and my body was made for little else. I didn't plan to do it forever, either, but to build up a decent bankroll and take a more traditional job later.

sdvine
sdvine
92 Followers