Drink or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NearMiss
NearMiss
686 Followers

"Well look at the little girly man doing the dishes. Maybe you should be doing that barefoot, Jim." said Jay as he sneered at me. Dale just snickered behind him.

"Very funny Jay. What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"I should be asking you the same thing." he replied. "Dale and I had big plans for tonight, and now you show up unannounced to screw up the works."

"What did you guys have planned?" I inquired.

"We were gonna have a little private party here with a couple of girls and play some Drink or Dare." he said.

"Drink or Dare? Whats that?" I asked.

"Its like Truth or Dare, but less truth and more drinking." said Dale over Jays shoulder.

"And usually some heavy petting and possibly some sex, but now that you're here its looking less and less like that will be happening. Thank you very little." quipped Jay.

"Maybe Jenn and Lucy have a friend they can bring over? Give them a call and see if they know anyone else willing to come." said Dale.

"Guess its worth a shot. Hmmm... who knows girly man, you might even get lucky tonight." replied Jay.

Jay picked up the phone and dialed. Someone answered and he proceeded to tell the situation and asked if they knew anyone else willing to come out on such short notice. After he hung up, Jay came over to me as I was finishing the dishes.

"Let me tell you how this is going to play out tonight. Dale and I have been planning this night for a long time. Jenn has the hots for Dale and I think she wants him bad. Since she's leaving for college in a few months this may be her only opportunity to hook up with him. Now I've had my eye on her best friend Lucy for a while and finally convinced her to come party with me tonight as long as Jenn and Dale would be here. This should have been a sure thing so if you screw this up for either of us or get us caught by our parents, were both gonna make your life miserable. Got it?" I nodded and he went on.

"Good. I should just exclude you from the game, but I don't wanna look like a dick in front of the girls, so consider yourself lucky tonight. So let me explain the overall rules to Drink or Dare. We all sit in a circle and turns go clockwise. On your turn you pick someone, anyone, and ask them Drink or Dare. If they choose to drink, its a chug of beer and a half a shot. If they choose dare, you get to pick something for them to do. If they decline to do the dare then they have to drink and they loose their next turn. Refuse to dare or drink three times and you're out of the game completely. No more drinking or hanging out. Game over. You're done. Got it? Oh, and you can't be chosen to drink or dare twice in a row. Now I managed to secure a case of beer and a bottle of tequila for tonight's festivities, but I'm worried that might not be enough for six people now so I'm planning on putting you out of the game as soon as possible, girly man. Don't be angry when you have to go to bed early while we're still having fun." he grinned.

"Ok. Whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

"All right." said Jay. "The girls will be here in about a half hour. Dale and I are going to shower up and get ready. I need you to go out to the tool shed behind the house and bring in the beer and tequila I stashed out there. There's an ice chest in the garage for the beer and a card table there too. Set everything up in Dale's room in case his parents get home early and we need to clean up fast. His back door should work fine as a hasty escape route for the girls and I if it comes to that. Hopefully not though. Last time aunt Lilly and uncle Dan went dancing on a Friday, they were out till 3 am and came home completely smashed."

Jay and Dale walked off to get washed up, while I set about getting things ready. Card table with six chairs set around it. I cut up some limes and set out a couple of shot glasses and some salt. I put the beer in the cooler on ice and set out some disposable plastic cups I had found in the garage. I had just cracked open a beer when I heard a gentle knocking at the back door. I opened it up to see two gorgeous girls standing in the doorway. One was tall and absolutely stunning with wavy, strawberry blond hair, green eyes and beautiful d cup breasts. The other had more of a Betty Page look and was slightly shorter with straight, jet black hair, dark eyes and beautiful breasts of her own although about c cups. They both smiled at me a little halfheartedly and the shorter one said "You must be Jim. Jay and Dale's cousin?"

I gulped hard and stammered "U... um... yea. They're getting cleaned up. Th... they should be in in a few minutes. Uuhhhh.... can I get you a beer?"

"Sure." they both said in unison and walked to the card table and sat down.

I went to the cooler and pulled out two beers and poured them into a couple of plastic cups. As I walked over to hand them their drinks the taller one said "I'm sorry but we couldn't find anyone else to come over on such short notice."

"Uhh... thats Ok. I wasn't really expecting anything anyway. I didn't know I was even going to be here till a few hours ago when I left Springfield." I said.

"You live in Springfield?" asked the taller one, her eyes perking up.

"Umm... yea. I go to Springfield High." I said.

"That's so cool!" she squealed. "I got accepted to State University this year so I'll be moving there in a few months. I can't wait! I want to go to Eric's Bar and Grill and hang out on 4th street and just party down... o and study too I guess." She must be Jenn I thought to myself, which would make the shorter Betty Page-esque one Lucy.

"Nice. You know there is a cool little place not far from 4th street where some of the younger crowd that can't get into the bars yet hangs out. If you like I could tell you how to get there?" I said.

"That would be sweet of you. I'd like that" she replied

Just then Jay and Dale walked into the room smelling like they just bathed in Aqua Velva. It was a bit much for me, but I guess the girls liked it as they instantly got up and walked over to them and gave them hugs.

"Hello girls!" said Jay. "So nice of you to come tonight. Just the two of you?"

"Sorry Jay." replied Lucy. "Everyone else we called had plans for tonight."

"That's ok. No loss on my account." said Jay. "Jim on the other hand is a different story entirely. By the way, Lucy and Jenn this is Jim, our girly man cousin."

"Yes, we've met already." said Lucy.

"Well alright then. Are you girls ready to play some Drink or Dare?" he said.

"That's what we came for." replied Lucy.

Dale and Jay went over to the cooler, pulled out a couple of beers and poured them into cups while I stashed the extra chair back in the garage. When I came back the seating arrangement had already been established. Jay and Dale were sitting next to each other flanked by Lucy and Jenn leaving me the last seat between the girls. So the order of the game was to go Lucy, Jay, Dale, Jenn with myself last. Everyone had full cups and the shot glasses were ready with half shots of tequila. Lucy started the round.

"Jay." she choose. "Drink or dare?"

"Ummmm... Drink." he said. He reached out and slammed a half shot of tequila and chased it with a gulp of beer. "Ok, my turn. Uh, how about Jenn. Drink or dare?"

"I'll go with drink too I guess." she said as she reached reached out and licked the side of her hand and proceeded to sprinkle some salt onto it. She then picked up the tequila shot and a lime wedge and deftly licked the salt off her hand, poured the shot down her throat and bit into the lime all in one smooth motion.

Dale was next. "Jim." he said. "Drink or dare?"

"Umm dare I guess" I said. I didn't want to get too drunk right away I thought, but I instantly regretted that choice. Jay looked over at Dale with an evil grin and it was clear to me they had cooked something up while they were showering.

"Ok. Drop your pants and show everyone your cock." he replied.

"What?!?" I stammered. My face started to flush at the mere thought of showing my meager penis in front of these two gorgeous girls.

"You heard me." he said. "Its either that, or drink and lose your turn."

"I'll take the drink." I said as I poured myself a half shot and quickly downed it followed by a swig of beer.

"That's one ding for Jim. Ok Jenn. Your turn." said Jay.

"Dale." she said. "Drink or dare?'

"Why drink of course!" said Dale as he did his shot and gulp of beer.

"Jim is out this round so its back to you Lucy" said Jay.

"Ok. Jay again. Drink or dare?"

"I'm going with drink again." he replied. His shot and gulp went down in a flash.

Jay's turn. "Alright, girly man, drink or dare?"

"I think I'll go with drink this time." I did my shot and chaser.

Dale's turn now and he chose Jenn. "Drink or dare?" he asked.

"Drink again I guess." she said and as she finished her drink it was now her turn. "Jay, Drink or dare?"

"Well I'm gonna have to say... drink!" Again shot and gulp went down in a flash.

Finally it was my turn and I was aiming to get some revenge on Dale. "Dale, drink or dare?" I said as I gave him the evil eye.

"Dare." he replied without hesitation. I've got him now I thought. I'll do the same thing to him he did to me. "Ok. You drop your pants and show everyone your cock." I said smugly.

"Ok." he said and stood up. Wait, he wasn't supposed to actually do it, I thought. But he undid his belt and trousers and pulled them down with his underwear to just above mid thigh. When his huge cock flopped out both girls stared in awe. Lucy finally said "So it is as big as the girls in school say." After ten seconds or so he pulled up his pants, fastened his belt and sat down looking at me with a sly grin on his face. That one had totally backfired on me. Not only was he not embarrassed to show his stuff, but both girls now were a little excited and ready for more.

The next three rounds were all about the same. The girls chose the guys, my cousins either chose the girls or me, I would choose either Jay or Dale and we all just chose to drink. Patterns were being established and it was clear that Dale just wanted to get Jenn drunk and loosen her inhibitions. Jay was obviously trying to get me out of the game while trying to get Lucy drunk as well, and the girls just wanted the guys drunk for whatever reason. Jay or Dale started trading off on which one would choose me on one round or the other in order to get me drunk quicker and with my small stature and low alcohol tolerance it wouldn't be too hard. Then it would just be them and the girls. At least with them sitting next to each other they couldn't pick on me twice in a row in the same round.

At the start of the sixth round everybody was feeling somewhat buzzed, especially me. Lucy again picked Jay, but this time he chose dare. She told him to drop trow and show us all what he had which he willingly did. This was my first look at Jay's cock and it didn't disappoint. He was soft but still had five nice thick inches. Clearly not as big as Dale, but still something to be proud of and his big goofy smile was proof enough of that. After two more rounds of just choosing drink again, Jenn opted for dare on the eighth round as I think she was buzzing pretty good. Since it was Dale's turn he said she had to show her tits. She stood up and pulled up her shirt and bra in one swift motion and those beautiful melons fell out in front of us all. All the guys just stared at first and I'm pretty sure my mouth was wide open, this being the first time I'd ever seen a real girls tits before. Jay nudged Dale's elbow and said "Man! Nice rack!" We all nodded in agreement as she pulled down her shirt and bra and sat back down. We finished the round with the usual choices and drinking options.

In the ninth round Lucy chose Jay and he drank. Jay chose me and I drank, but Dale chose Lucy and she chose dare. This was her first dare, but instead of making her flash her rack like I expected, Dale dared her to give Jay a lap dance. She agreed and stood up while Jay pushed away from the table to make room for her. She backed her ass up to him and sat in his lap while she wiggled around. Then she got up, turned around and sat down straddling him face first and pulled his face down into her tits as she bounced them around and ground on his lap at the same time. After a few minutes of this she stopped, got up and returned to her seat. Jay, again with a goofy look on his face, pulled back up to the table and the game went on. Jenn chose Dale, he drank. I chose Jay, he drank.

Tenth round now was just starting and I was buzzing really hard. I knew I wasn't going to make it much longer if I continued to just drink. The guys on the other hand were doing just fine as far as I could tell. Having fifty pounds on me and much higher tolerances for alcohol as they drank pretty much every weekend allowing them to continue to imbibe with few visible effects. We all agreed to take a piss break and the girls headed for the indoor restroom while the guys and I went out back to pee behind the tool shed.

"So how you feeling, girly man?" asked Jay as he slapped me on the back while we pissed. "You gonna be ok? Or should we put you to bed now? Ha ha!"

"I'm doing fine." I lied, having nearly fell over when he slapped my back. "Don't you worry about me."

"Ohhhh... Ok. You've only got two skips left so choose them wisely. And don't spew inside the house. If you gotta hurl, try to shoot it out the back door. At least that way we can hose it away later." he replied.

"Whatever." I said, zipping up my pants and gingerly making my way back to the bedroom. The girls took a bit longer to return from the restroom, but when they did we sat down and prepared for the next round. Again, Lucy started it off. I think the girls had come up with some sort of plan in the bathroom because when she choose Jay again and he opted for dare, she looked at Jenn with a devilish grin.

"I think its time for my lap dance." she said and slid her chair out from the table. Jay sheepishly got up and began to fumble around her in an awkward kind of hip thrusting, semi-dancing, stabbing motion. After a minute she stood up and grabbed his hips from behind and started grinding him and slapping his ass. This was more than he could take as he stopped "dancing" and returned to his chair.

"Awww... that's it?" said Lucy as she smiled at him. "That's ok. We can finish that later." Jenn giggled a little at this remark.

It was Jay's turn now and he chose Jenn this time instead of me. She picked dare and Jay dared her to let Dale suck on her tits. She kind of smiled as she got up and walked over to Dale's chair and straddled it so they were face to face. She then stripped off her top and unhooked her bra with one arm behind her back and deftly removed it and threw it to the floor with her top. Dale then proceeded to go to town on those magnificent boobs. He licked, slurped and nibbled his way across every square inch of those gorgeous tits while kneading and squeezing on them with his hands. Jenn just leaned her head back and closed her eyes while softly moaning the whole while. It went on for about 5 minutes while Jay and I were just kind of enjoying the show. Lucy though was getting impatient and started clearing her throat loudly to let it be known that time was up. They both snapped out of their little worlds and Jenn got up off Dale and put her bra and top back on. She was clearly turned on as her nipples were like hard, little diamonds poking through her bra and shirt.

Dale's turn now, and he choose me. I was buzzing hard and really needed a break from drinking so I decided to pick dare. Dale said to drop trow again and show what I had. Being pretty buzzed now I just figured we had all seen each others parts(excepts Lucy's) so what the hell. I stood up and pulled my pants down. Both the girls looked at my small member and kind of giggled. Jay and Dale just had huge grins on their faces figuring the girls laughing at my small pecker would be the end of my game, but I was so buzzed I didn't really care. I pulled up my pants and sat down to continue playing. I'm pretty sure this threw the guys for a loop as they looked at each other a little funny.

Jenn picked Dale next and he went with dare. Jenn dared Dale to strip down and do a dance ala "Wild Boys". Dale happily agreed and began dancing as he took his cloths off. He stripped off his pants first and then his shirt, twirling it around over his head as he gyrated in front of Jenn. He got up close to her chair pulled his underwear down and wagged his schlong around in front of her face as she sat there a little mesmerized as she smiled. After a few minutes he stopped and put his clothes back on while Jenn applauded him for his effort. The round ended with me picking Jay and him drinking.

Eleventh round now and we were all really buzzed. Lucy picked Dale this time and he chose to drink. Jay now picked me and I chose to drink this time, pouring myself a very small shot and acting like I took a big swig off my beer. For Dale's turn now he picked Lucy and she opted for dare. Dale just kind of grinned for a few seconds before he spoke.

"I want you to pull out Jay's cock and give him a hand job." he said.

Lucy scooted her chair over closer to Jay and proceeded to unzip his fly and fish his cock out through his underwear. It only took ten seconds till he was out and fully erect at a good eight inches. She proceeded to rub her hand slowly up and down his shaft never taking her eyes off his cock. After a minute she spit in one hand and then used it to lube up his cock and started rubbing even faster. After another minute she spit in the other and swapped hands again picking up speed. Jay just leaned back and closed his eyes. This went on for another two to three minutes till Lucy stopped and tried to shove his now swollen meat back into his pants in a futile effort. Jay opened his eyes and kind of laughed a little then stood up and tucked his raging boner back into his pants, zipped up and sat back down.

Jenn's turn now and she chose Dale again. Dale picked dare and Jenn dared him to finger her pussy with her clothes still on. She was clearly turned on now and had big plans for Dale. He got up and walked over behind her chair and carefully slipped his hand down the front of her dress and into her panties where he gently stroked her young, wet pussy. Moans of ecstasy escaped her lips as he moved his fingers over her tender mound. She began writhing in her chair, stroking his arm and hand as it moved around in front of her. After a few minutes Dale withdrew his hand, while Jenn kind of slumped over in her chair for a few seconds before regaining her composure. The round ended with me picking Jay and him drinking.

The twelfth round was starting now and things were getting steamy as sexual tensions were building up in the room, well at least between the other guys and the girls. Lucy picked Dale now as I had just make Jay drink and Dale chose to drink as well. This seemed to be Jays round to pick me and I chose drink again and faked my way through another small shot and faux chug. Dale's turn and he chose Jenn and when she opted for dare, he dared her to give him a blow job. I think he was a little surprised when she accepted. She got down on her knees in front of his chair as he undid his pants and pulled out his cock. It was fully erect now and it surprised her a little as I don't think she knew how big it really was when she saw it flaccid during the second round dare. She started by kissing on the head a little and licking it up and down for a bit. Finally she opened her mouth and engulfed the top two inches while an audible gasp escaped Dale's lips. She bobbed up and down on the tip for a bit, but Dale's body seemed to twitch every 10-15 seconds or so. He looked down at Jenn with a slight frown on his face after about a minute or so and said "Easy with the teeth there Jenn." She pulled off, a little embarrassed and apologized and went back too it. But again after another minute Dale started jumping a little. He reached down and pulled her off and said "That's good for now." I think she wanted more as she was pretty hot by now, but she stood up and gave a little grin as she returned to her seat and Dale put his member back in his pants.

NearMiss
NearMiss
686 Followers