Drink or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NearMiss
NearMiss
687 Followers

As it was Jenn's turn now she picked Jay and he chose dare. Jenn dared him to finger Lucy with her clothes on, as Dale had done to her. Jay happily got up and and walked behind Lucy, who looked a little nervous. Jay put his head down and started kissing gently up and down her neck as his hand slowly snaked down her body, stopping ever so briefly on her tits. Lucy relaxed a bit and closed her eyes as his hand proceeded down her front and into her panties where he began exploring her fleshy folds. She let out a soft moan and grabbed the edges of her chair as if she was going to fly out of it. Jay continued for several minutes till he figured she had enough, then withdrew his hand, sniffed it, frowned a little as he wiped it on his jeans and returned to his chair leaving Lucy still trembling and looking a little embarrassed. For my turn I then chose Dale and he drank.

Thirteenth round in and it was Lucy's turn. She was fairly drunk and aroused now. She picked Jenn and Jenn opted to Dare. "I want you to wrap your tits around Dale's cock." she said. Jenn was a little taken aback at first, but agreed and removed her top and bra and knelt in front of Dale's chair as he pulled his cock out of his pants. Dale grasped his cock from the base and held it out as Jenn wrapped her lovely globes around his stiffy. There were still three inches sticking out of the top of her cleavage and she put her lips down and started sucking on his throbbing head. Dale let out a moan and started pumping his rod up and down through her tits and into her mouth. Jenn accentuated this by squeezing her cans together and rubbing them up and down in sync with Dale's thrusts. Dale reached forward and grabbed the back of Jenn's head held it in place as he picked up the pace coming out of the chair a little each time he thrusted, but this only lasted for about thirty seconds when Dale abruptly stopped and pulled Jenn's head off his dick with a little yelp. "Damn girl! Easy with those teeth!" He said.

"I'm sorry Dale." replied Jenn "I don't have a lot of practice sucking on a real... I mean a cock." She stopped and her faced turned a little red. She got up and put her bra and top back on while Dale was frowning as he put his cock back in his pants.

Jay's turn now and he chose Lucy. She picked dare as an sly grin passed over Jay's face. "I want some of that action Dale got. I dare you to give me a blow job." he said.

Lucy's face turned bright red but nodded and knelt down in front of Jay's chair. Jay started to undo his pants but Lucy stopped him and gently pulled down his zipper and wrestled his dick out of his underwear and through his fly. She stroked him up and down till he was hard and then put the tip into her mouth. Jay moaned and rolled his head back as Lucy began bobbing up and down on the shaft. She slurped and sucked for a minute or two then Jay reached down as Dale had and grabbed the back of her head as he thrust upward shoving more of his cock into Lucy's mouth than she could handle. She gagged and tried to pull off but Jay forced her head back down as he pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. She really started struggling and gagging now but Jay wasn't letting up. He was looking down at the top of her head now still plugging away at it like nothing was wrong. After about twenty seconds or so Jenn yelled at Jay to stop and he let go of Lucy's head. She came off his knob and was trying to catch her breath as Jay started to apologize. Lucy looked up at him, clearly pissed off. "Don't you ever try that shit with me again!" gasped Lucy.

"I'm sorry." pleaded Jay. "I guess I got carried away, but it felt so good I couldn't stop myself. Really, I'm sorry. I promise I won't do it again." Lucy calmed down some and seemed to catch her breath as she sat back down.

Dale's turn now and it was his turn to pick me. I was pretty drunk now and wasn't ready to drink so I opted to dare. He said he wanted me to strip naked and masturbate in front of the girls. As drunk as I was I still didn't feel like humiliating myself that badly so I passed and drank anyway. "Only one more and you're out." grinned Jay.

It was Jenn's turn and she picked Jay who opted for dare. "Ok big boy. How bout a little payback? I want you to go down on Lucy." Jenn looked at Lucy and gave her a little nod while Lucy smiled and turned back to Jay. He looked a little shocked, but after a few seconds he frowned and said "I'm not gonna do that. I hate doing that. I think its kind of gross."

"Gross?!" shot back Lucy. "What do you mean gross? You'll happily have a girl go down on you, but when you're asked to return the favor, you refuse because you think its gross?"

Jay looked a little embarrassed, but said "Yea, I dunno. I just hate the... you know, smell and... taste, sort of."

"Pfft... that figures." said Lucy. "Typical guy. Well I guess that's a drink and one ding for you." Jay just looked down as he took his drink.

For refusing the dare I had to pass on my turn and at that Lucy stood up and said she needed to use the rest room and everyone agreed to take a break.

As the girls went to the restroom again the guys and I stumbled to the back of the tool shed to relieve ourselves. When we returned to the bedroom and sat down to wait for the girls return, Jay started in with me.

"Two down and one to go. I think you're going out this round girly man." he said.

"Whatever man. You have one now so you're catching up." I replied.

"I may be catching up, but I think you're going to be throwing up. Ha ha!" he laughed

"Shut up dude. At least I'm willing to go down on a hot chick when she asks, big man." I snorted.

"Fuck off you little pussy!" he spat back. "What the hell would you know about pleasing a woman? You're still a virgin!"

I didn't really have a reply for this one but luckily the girls came back in the room just then. They sat down and we started the game again. The room had a decidedly different feel now. We were all still pretty liquored up, but the sexual excitement had been dialed down and replaced with an air of animosity.

Lucy's turn now and she chose Dale. He opted for the dare and Lucy just smiled. "Ok," she said "You're going to go down on Jenn." Jenn's face lit up at this and started to pull up her dress in preparation, however Dale just shook his head and poured himself a shot. Jenn looked pissed off now and pulled down her dress while giving Dale the evil eye. Lucy snickered and said "That Figures!"

Since Jay and Dale both refused they has lost their turns and it was now Jenn's turn. She turned to me and said "Ok Jim. Lets see how much of a girly man you really are. I dare you to go down on Lucy."

I looked over at Lucy who looked back at me, then smiled and nodded. "Ok." I said. I'm pretty sure this took everyone by surprise, especially Jay as I could tell by the look on his face. I got down in front of Lucy's chair while she pulled down her panties and raised her dress while spreading her legs. As I got in close the sweet scent of her pussy was intoxicating. I dove in without a second thought. Placing my forearms on her thighs I was able to spread her lips and hungrily started lapping up and down, diving my tongue in and out of her pussy. She moaned with ecstasy and started bucking her pelvis toward my face while I licked up and down. When I reached the top of her lips I started sucking and discovered her clit which popped into my mouth. I gave a gentle little nibble at which she let out a scream and grabbed the back of my head forcing it down hard onto her gyrating pussy. She was clearly enjoying this as I sucked and nibbled her little soldier. She pushed my head in and bucked harder and harder till she tensed up and closed her legs around my head squeezing it with her thighs. She let out a loud moan as her whole body quivered for thirty seconds and juices flowed from her pussy. When she was done she relaxed her leg lock on my head pulled it back with her hand as she looked down on me and smiled.

"Oh. My. God! That was good!" she exclaimed. "You're not a girly man. You're the girly's man!"

"Uh, thanks." I said as I got up wiping my face off.

"No, thank you." she replied as she pulled her panties back up.

As I sat back down I could clearly see that Jay was fully in pissed off mode. If looks could kill, my body would have been in pieces on the floor. Dale was staring in a bit of awe at Lucy still. I think it was the first time he had ever seen a girl orgasm before. It certainly was my first time. Jenn was smiling at Lucy with a slight earnest look on her face, while Lucy was glowing from her orgasm still.

So for my turn I chose Dale and he drank.

Beginning of the next round and Lucy chose Jay again.

"Get down on the floor big guy. I'm gonna ride your face!" she said.

"I already told you I don't like doing that stuff." he whined.

"You don't have to eat me." she replied "I'm just gonna rub my pussy all over your face."

"No way!" cried Jay. "I'll just take the drink."

"Hmmm.... I'm beginning to wonder who's the real girly man here." she laughed as she looked over at me. I laughed with her a little till Jay shot me an angry look. With both Jay and Dale refusing their dares last round they were both skipped, so it was Jenn's turn and she picked me and I chose dare. She looked at me and said "I want the same thing Lucy got."

Dale's face turned from puzzled to shocked as the revelation hit him. His chance for nookie tonight had pretty much just disappeared as I lowered myself in front of Jenn's chair. She stood up and dropped her panties as she flung her dress over the top of my head and sat back down. I assumed the same stance on her as I had Lucy and proceeded to go to town. Her pussy was even sweeter than Lucy's which I hungrily devoured. I tried to repeat all the same moves on her I'd done on Lucy, but had a harder time finding her clit. When I did it seemed smaller than Lucy's, but caused the same reaction. She too reached down and forced my head into her muff with reckless abandon. I'm not sure how long I was down there, but my tongue was getting pretty tired by the time Jenn finally started cumming like a mad woman. Her's lasted more than a minute all the while she was grinding her pussy against my mouth. When she was done she released my head and slumped over in her chair for a few seconds while breathing hard. I came out from under her dress, stood up and again started to wipe my face off, but Lucy grabbed me from behind and spun me around.

"Here, let me help you with that." she said and proceeded to kiss me deeply on the lips while letting her tongue slip out lapping up Jenn's left over juices around my mouth. I was so turned on now my little boner was raging in my pants. I'd never had this much action from girls in my life and it was driving me crazy.

Lucy and I sat down and both girls and I regained our composure before I took my turn. When I looked around the room again, Jay was still ragingly pissed off still while Dale had a look of puzzled dejection on his face having witnessed his second female orgasm at my hands (or mouth) and an almost three way between Jenn, Lucy and me. Jenn was still glowing from her orgasm and Lucy was getting turned on again from having licked Jenn's juices off my face. For my turn now I picked Jay again. He had two dings on him now so he couldn't take any chances picking dare and refusing so he opted for drink and did so.

Now it was Lucy's turn and she decided to pick me. I certainly wasn't in the mood for drinking so dare was the only choice. "Well since you were nice enough to scratch my itch, I figured I could return the favor. I dare you to let me give you a blow job."

Well I wasn't about to refuse that one. Lucy knelt down in front of my chair as I pulled my pants and underwear down around my ankles. My little guy was still erect from all the action I'd had on the past two turns and was standing at attention just inches from her face. She started by placing gentle kisses up and down the length of the shaft before proceeded to wrap her ruby lips around my pecker. Flicking her tongue around the head at first she then explored the slit at the top. Slowly at first she engulfed the length of my cock and held it there for a few seconds before bobbing back to the top then returning back again to rest her chin on my nut sack. She did this several time while picking up the pace eventually bobbing up and down on my little guy for all she was worth. She really was going at it, stopping occasionally to kiss the head and lick the balls. Gently taking one ball then the other into her mouth and circling it with her tongue. I was moaning in ecstasy. This was the first time I'd had a girl even touch my cock let alone give me a blow job. She could have been biting on it like chewing gum, but I was so buzzed and turned on it wouldn't have mattered anyway. It certainly didn't take very long till I was ready to blow my load. I didn't know how she was going to react so I tried to blurt out through impassioned panting that I was cumming. She pulled off and continued to stroke with her hand while aiming it at her mouth. It only took her a couple of strokes and I shot a stream of jism straight into her mouth. She kept her mouth open and continued stroke as I shot stream after stream into her waiting mouth till I was almost spent and she closed the distance and took the remaining spurts with her gorgeous mouth around locked around my spasming cock before she pulled off. It took me at least thirty seconds to come back to my senses and pull my pants up.

It was Jay's turn now and I know he wanted me out but since Lucy and just chosen me that was out. Instead he chose Lucy and she chose dare. "I'll... uhh... eat you out now...um if you want me too." he stammered. This was an obvious attempt to get back in her good graces, but she wasn't buying.

"No thanks. I've already had mine. I'll take a drink instead." she said coldly as she took a shot and a slug of beer. Jay was steaming now. It was obvious that Lucy wanted nothing more to do with him. At this point he couldn't have cared less what the girls thought of him.

He looked over at Dale. "Please put this fool out of the game for me." he said gesturing at me.

Dale turned to me and said to choose. I was in no condition to drink still so dare was the option I took. Dale just smiled and said "Ok. I dare you to dress up like a girl for the rest of the night." I was floored! Jay started laughing and reached over and slapped Dale on the shoulder.

"O man! I never woulda though of that one! Great idea!" he chuckled. "How fitting for a girly man to actually dress up like one. Or you could just skip and be done. Ha ha! Got you now, dipstick!" he howled.

I just sat there in stunned silence thinking about what I was going to do. If I refused I was out of the game and no more action, but if I agreed my secret would be out and Jay would have no qualms at telling the family that I was a crossdressing faggot, most likely leaving me ostracized and ridiculed by our entire family. As I sat there, mind reeling, Lucy got up, walked over to me and completely floored me again. She stepped behind me, put her hands on my shoulders and while looking at Jay and Dale said "I bet you would look like a hottie all dressed to the nines. You've got the perfect body for it. C'mon. Jenn and I will give you a hand." I couldn't even say a word as Lucy took my hand and stood me up and led me too the bathroom with Jenn following.

When we got to the bathroom Jenn closed the door behind the three of us. Lucy instructed Jenn to run some water in the shower while she began rummaging through the drawers and cabinets looking for various implements. She found some shaving cream and a razor and told me to strip down and get into the shower and wash everything from head to toe. As I did as I was instructed I heard someone leave the room and shortly after Jenn peeked her head into the shower. Normally having a raving hot redheaded girl look at me while I was naked and showering would have freaked me out, but I was so drunk and had already seen and tasted her girly parts so it didn't affect me at all.

"You done yet? Lucy wants me to shave your legs and anything else that might be too hairy."

"Well I'm almost finished." I said as I rinsed off the last of the soap. "You tell me. What part of me might be too hairy?" I raised my arms and did a spin in the shower to show her my entire body.

"Wow. You have hardly any body hair at all. This shouldn't take much time at all. Just a little touch up on the legs and armpits. You a swimmer or something? It looks like you've shaved recently." She asked.

I must have turned bright red because she just kind of smiled and said "It's OK. You can tell me. You've done this before haven't you? I mean dressing up like a girl?"

"Well yea. I've been doing it for a while actually. My god I can't believe I'm actually talking to someone about it. Other than Dale that is." I was so drunk I didn't even think about what I'd said till it was too late.

"You've dressed for Dale before?" she blurted out.

"Oh shit! Don't tell him I said anything please! We promised each other that we wouldn't tell anyone a thing about it. He'd kill me if he knew I told anyone!" I said.

"What? Promised each other you wouldn't tell anyone he knew you dressed up? That doesn't make much sense. Why would he care if you told anyone? What else have you two been doing while you were dressed up?"

"Ummm.... well nothing really. Please, I promised him I wouldn't say! He'll kill me!" I pleaded.

"He broke his promise already though when he outed you in front of Jay. Besides I'm not going to tell anyone except maybe Lucy, and I swear we won't let anyone know. C'mon! I'm dying to know what you two did!" she squealed.

"I... I don't know." I stammered. "He could out me to the family and make my life hell. I just cant deal with that kind of humiliation."

"I don't see why not. They humiliate you all the time anyway don't they? Look what if I told you a juicy secret about Lucy and I? Would you tell me then? I promise it will be good. We might even give you a demonstration." She smiled and winked at me.

"A demonstration?" I asked a little puzzled. "What kind of secret are we talking about?"

Just then Lucy came back in the room with an armload of clothing, accessories and a duffel bag. She heard the last thing I had said and looked up immediately and asked "Yes. What kind of secret are we talking about?" She looked at Jenn with one eyebrow raised.

"Well Jim already told me this wouldn't be the first time he's dressed up in girls clothes and that Dale already knows he does it. I just know that there is a juicy secret about Dale that he's reluctant to spill, so I told him I'd share one of our secrets if he shared his." said Jenn. "Maybe a demonstration would help to loosen his lips?"

"Well I guess it couldn't hurt. In fact I'm pretty horny right now thanks to him so I guess its the least we could do." Answered Lucy as she put her stuff down and approached Jenn. They reached out and pulled each other close and kissed passionately as I watched dumbfounded from the shower. My cock sprang to life almost immediately as they continued to kiss for what seemed like five minutes with their hands caressing each others bodies as they kissed. When they stopped Lucy looked over at me and smiled as she saw my raging boner and slack jawed gaze.

"So now you know our little secret. How about sharing yours?" she walked over and gently began stroking my throbbing cock. "I promise we'll make it worth your while. What do you say?" pressed Lucy.

The feel of her hand on my cock had me mesmerized and she knew it. I would have said anything at that point if she would have kept stroking me. She pulled her hand back and said "C'mon! Spill it! I promise we won't tell anyone."

NearMiss
NearMiss
687 Followers