Drink or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NearMiss
NearMiss
687 Followers

"OK." I sighed. "I've dressed up for Dale before... and... and given him blow jobs too."

Lucy and Jenn looked at each other and smiled. Lucy then turned back to me and said "Really? How many blow jobs would you say you've given him?"

I thought for a second and said "I dunno... I guess about a dozen."

"Do you like sucking his cock?" she asked.

"Well.. yea! You've seen it! Tell me that schlong isn't a thing of beauty." I gushed.

"Very true." she agreed. "Has he ever fucked you with it?"

"I wish. I think he's afraid its going to turn him into a fag." I said.

"If you're only blowing him when you're dressed as a girl then I don't think he should be worrying about being a fag. I mean you've both been with girls before." She said.

"Yea... well. He has." I said under my breath.

"Huh? What was that?" Jenn asked.

"Ummm... uhhh... I... uhh... I said that he has." I repeated a little louder. "Unless you count tonight that is."

Lucy's eyes perked up at this. "So you're still a virgin, huh? Unfortunately, oral does not count against virgin status. However Jenn and I may be able to help you with that if you're interested." Her hand had returned to my still erect cock now and was stroking it again. "But first we need to get you dressed up. Jenn, take care of his hair while I figure out his, ahem, or her wardrobe for the evening. Come to think of it, we're going to need a new name for you too. Any ideas Jenn or did you already have something in mind Jim?"

"Well I've been calling my other self Tiffany." I replied.

"Tiffany, huh? I like it. It'll go well with you're new blond wig." said Lucy as she pulled a wig and clothes out of the pile of stuff she brought in. Jenn by now was lathering up my legs and smoothing out all my rough patches. By the time she was done removing all my excess hair Lucy had everything lined up on the bathroom counter. I stepped out of the shower and dried off. Jenn handed me a bottle of lotion and told me to cover my entire body in it. After my skin had soaked up all the lotion Jenn sat me down on the bathroom counter and put white, thigh high stockings on me. She then had me stand up and handed me a pair of satiny white panties and instructed me to put them on. Then she made me turn around and she wrapped a white satin bustier on from behind and began lacing it up while Lucy started working on my makeup. Jenn pulled tight on the laces to get a nice hourglass figure, but being so small it didn't seem to take much or bother me at all. Being pretty drunk everything seemed to be flying by like in a dream. Falsies were put in, dress went on, stockings clipped to garter belt, wig went on and was fixed up. In no time flat they were both finished. Lucy had me turn to face the mirror and I couldn't believe my eyes. Staring back at me was this hot blond with a cute white cocktail dress, blond hair and come fuck me makeup on.

"Oh my god..." I said almost in a whisper. "I've never looked this good before. I...I can't believe that's actually me!" I twirled around to get a better look from all angles while the girls watched. I put my hands on my hips to feel my new waistline and smiled at the thrill of feeling so feminine.

"Wow! She is hot! Nice job, Lucy!" Said Jenn as she watched me admiring myself in the mirror.

"Thanks, but you helped too. Besides, I just put the finishing touches on. She's got the bone structure and figure already there. We just needed the right accessories to bring Tiffany out. You're right though... she is fucking hot!" sighed Lucy. "In fact, I think I want a piece of that!" she said with an evil grin. With that she reached out and grabbed me, pulling me into her and kissing me fiercely, forcing her tongue down my throat as she stroked and rubbed my girlish figure all over. She was getting me so hot, my little boner was straining in my panties, and subconsciously I lifted one leg off the floor just like girls do when they are kissing someone passionately. After a minute of Lucy kissing and caressing me and tugging at my clothes, Jenn broke the silence.

"Save some for me." she said with a fake hurt tone of voice. Lucy broke off her kiss and Jenn turned me around and began kissing me, but not like Lucy did. Jenn's kissing was more passionate, less forceful, like she was the one being submissive, whereas Lucy was the one being dominant with me. I responded by grabbing Jenn and feeling her all over as Lucy had done. Stroking her breasts through her top, rubbing her pussy through her panties and squeezing her sweet ass cheeks. With each stroke and fondle she would coo and sigh, eventually reaching down and stroking my cock and freeing it from the restrains of my already precum stained panties. She continued to stroke it for a minute, then pulled down her panties and sat on the bathroom counter, spread her legs and pulled me in close to her. She reached down and guided my cock as she aimed it for her wet, waiting pussy and when it touched, it was like an electric shock went through my body. Just the feel of her soft, moist pussy lips against my cock head was heaven. She rubbed it up and down a couple of times while she moaned and wrapped her legs around my waist. Then she locked her feet behind my back and pulled me into her hot, waiting pussy with one swift motion as she screamed out loud. If I hadn't been drunk and had already cum once, I would have dumped a load in her right there, but I didn't and she used her legs to continue to make me pump in and out of her. It felt like nothing I had ever experienced before. Her pussy was so hot and wet it felt like there was a fire around my cock, a good fire. After a minute she grabbed my wrists and placed my hands on her hips. I grabbed her waist and started pumping away like it was second nature, like I had been banging girls all my life. Jenn released her foot lock from behind me and spread her legs out, moaning with pleasure as she reached down and began rubbing her clit as I continued to bang away at her. This whole time I was so engrossed in Jenn I hadn't bothered to look up or see what else was going on. Suddenly I felt Lucy lift up my dress from behind me and pull my panties out of the way, then the cold smear of something on my bunghole. This completely caught me by surprise as I had totally forgotten about Lucy in the heated frenzy of banging Jenn. I looked up suddenly and through the mirror I could see now that Lucy had put on a 7 inch strap on dildo, and was preparing to fuck the shit out of the hot blond that was screwing Jenn. Oh, wait! That was me!

I stopped humping Jenn as I watched Lucy line the tip of her cock up with my ass, engrossed in what was about to happen. Lucy looked up and saw me through the mirror.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass before Tiffany?" she asked. I shook my head no. "Don't worry." She said as she smiled at me. "I'll be gentle." And with that she began rubbing the tip of the dildo on my lubed up bunghole.

I must have had a worried look on my face because Jenn grabbed my shoulders and pulled me down to her. "It'll be Ok." she cooed. "She's really good at this. Take my word for it." With that she began kissing me passionately while Lucy started working the tip of the dildo into my ass. It took a bit of work to get the tip in and when it finally popped in there was a few seconds of searing pain. I grimaced and pulled away from Jenn a bit, but the pain didn't last long and Lucy made sure to wait till I was comfortable again before trying to push anymore of the dildo in. Slowly, inch by inch, and over the course of a couple of minutes she steadily pushed more and more in until her pelvis was touching my ass cheeks and all 7 inches of her cock was buried inside me. I was now stretched out and ready for a fucking. Lucy gently pulled out almost all the way, leaving only the tip in then deftly stuffed it back in my ass. The sensation was overwhelming! She did it again and all I could do was stand there bent over Jenn, with my cock still in her pussy and revel in the sensation of Lucy's dildo in my ass. She continued to pump that cock in and out of me, gaining speed each time she did. Lucy now had her hands firmly on my hips and was starting to put some force into each stroke, which in turn was causing me to pump in and out of Jenn. Jenn began moaning anew and pulled me close and started kissing me again. I tried to get into a rhythm of humping, but with Lucy now pummeling my ass I couldn't seem to get synched up so I just let her momentum carry me through into Jenn who didn't seem to mind at all. After a few minutes Lucy really began slamming into my ass and I started to moan with pleasure.

"Oh god yes.. yes... Uh.. Oh....fuck me hard!" I heard myself say from somewhere, not really realizing it was me that had said it. I look up and through the mirror I could see the threesome taking place there on the bathroom counter. Jenn spread eagle on the counter top with the blond, I mean me, on top of her and Lucy pumping me from behind. Lucy saw me admiring the view and leaned forward, pushing me down into Jenn. She then reached around me and began rubbing Jenn's tits through her top with one hand while she grabbed the back of Jenn's hair with the other pulling her head back. Jenn's eyelids opened suddenly, but her eyes rolled back into her head as she began bucking up against me and screaming while Lucy continued her assault on my ass, and thus mine on Jenn's pussy. Jenn only lasted a few more thrusts and I could feel her squeeze my cock with her pussy. Lucy let go of Jenn's hair, stood back up and gave me one more hard, long thrust sinking her strapon all the way into my ass, while at the same time Jenn reached around me, hugging my body to hers as she began convulsing in orgasm. This was all I could take and I came, spurt after spurt, into Jenn's sweet pussy while she moaned, quivered and breathed heavily in my ear.

Jenn and I laid there on the counter top for at least a minute as we caught our breath then I felt Lucy pull the strapon out of my ass and begin washing it off in the sink. I felt a little empty on the inside now without 7 inches of dildo inside of me, but I was still basking in the after glow of my orgasm and first time real sexual experience with two of the most beautiful girls I'd ever seen. Three including myself.

"So not bad for your first time, huh Tiffany?" Lucy said as she dried off the strapon and put it in her duffel bag. "And you got a twofer. Not only did you lose your guy virginity, but you lost your girl virginity as well! I think that was a job well done. Don't you Jenn?"

Jenn was still slightly in a daze but released me from her post orgasmic hug and cleared her throat. "Uh... Oh absofreakinlutely! I think that was one of the best experiences of my life so far. Tiffany, you were the best. I can't believe how hot you are! And to have you inside of me pumping away while Lucy was fucking you... unbelievable!" As I stood up my legs were a bit wobbly and I had to sit down on the toilet lid to get my bearings back. My ass smarted a little when it touched the seat.

"Ouch....Uh... thanks." I said a little unsure of what just happened.

"O don't worry honey. First time always hurts and the pain is only temporary. Besides its totally worth it if you enjoyed yourself. You did enjoy yourself didn't you Tiffany?" asked Lucy.

"Um, yea. I did enjoy it. Thoroughly." I said a little bewildered. "I guess I'm just not sure where to go from here. I mean I just had the best sexual experience of my life, and don't get me wrong I'm extremely grateful to you girls for that, but now that I've had a taste I'm gonna want more. I mean, am I a fag now, or what? I still like girls, but the thought of having a boy fuck me like Lucy did really turns me on. Where do I find someone who's willing to do that to me? Are boys even going to like me in that way?" I guess I must have been on the verge of tears, because both girls came over and knelt beside me.

Jenn put her arm around me. "Oh sweetie, don't you worry. I think you've been given the wrong idea of what a fag is and what boys really want. You're no more of a fag than Lucy and I are lesbians. Sure we've had sex together, but we still like having sex with boys too. Bisexuality is nothing to be ashamed of. Why not enjoy both sides of life rather than restrict yourself to one team or the other. I'm sure you're probably just a little overwhelmed because the feminine side of you has had more stimulus in the last 15 minutes than you've had in your entire life. Trust me. Most boys, deep down, are really only concerned with one thing and that's getting their rocks off. And with the way you look right now, you won't have any problem finding boys willing to fuck your legs off if that's what you really want. Probably even some girls too."

"And I think..." Lucy chimed in "we've got two prime examples waiting for us out there right now. I'd be willing to bet we could get both of them to fuck you before the night is over. Probably even both at the same time, if you want them to."

I gave a slight grin. "Hmmm... that sounds like it might be fun. I don't know though. Jay is kind of a jerk, and I doubt he'd be willing to fuck me. Especially if Dale knew about it."

"You just leave that to us." said Lucy. "I think we might be able to change his mind. Dale on the other hand will probably be an easy target. Especially as hot as you look and as drunk as they are. I bet they weren't even smart enough to stop drinking while we were gone. I have a feeling we're all going to have our way with both of them tonight. I've got an idea. Lets get cleaned up. Jenn, you and I are gonna get changed into something a little more risque then let me touch up Tiffany's makeup then we'll go out there and have 'em eating out of the palm of our hands!"

We all got cleaned up. Lucy led me back to the counter and touched up my makeup. When she was pleased with the result she went back to the duffel bag and pulled out an outfit each for her and Jenn. Lucy's was a black leather bustier with matching gloves and black stockings. Jenn had a red babydoll with matching panties and shawl which was almost entirely see through with red stockings. After we were all set, Lucy and Jenn conferred in hushed tones about what strategy they were going to use for the rest of the game then we all walked back to the bedroom together. As we walked through the door, Jay and Dales jaw's both dropped to the floor as their eyes widened to the point of disbelief. Three pinup girls had just walked into their drunken vision and they were sorely unprepared. We all sat back down in our respective seats and prepared to begin the game again.

"OK... you boys ready to start?" Lucy started. "As you can see, Jim has completed his dare and is now fully dressed as a girl. Now it would be wrong to be calling a girl as beautiful as this by a boys name, so for the rest of the evening you shall refer to her as Tiffany. Understood?" Both Jay and Dale just nodded dumbly, still staring at me with mouths agape. I could feel their eyes looking me up and down, devouring me with their drunken, confused lust. "So I guess that makes it Jenn's turn. Ok Jenn, go for it"

"All right. Jay, drink or dare?" said Jenn.

"Umm... dare I guess." said Jay, a little unsure.

"Hmmmm.. OK. You look a little horny over there. How about a blow job then?" asked Jenn.

"Sure thing!" Jay smiled . He began to undo his pants.

"Whoa there big boy. Hold on a second. I'm not through yet." Jay stopped at this and gave Jenn a funny look.

"We know you have a hard time controlling yourself and can get a little grabby so we're going to tie your hands behind your back and I think we'll blindfold you for good measure. Still willing?"

"As long as I'm getting my dick sucked, you can do whatever you want to me." grinned Jay.

"You said it, not me." said Jenn, but the statement went right past Jay. Jenn looked over at Dale. "Dale, do you have any rope we can use? And maybe a handkerchief?"

"Umm I think so. Hold on a minute." Dale got up and half stumbled to the garage to look for some rope. He came back with a length of nylon rope and a red handkerchief which Lucy took from him.

"Nylon. Good choice." Lucy said. "This should feel good on his skin." Lucy walked over and stood up Jay. "OK, off with your shirt." she said. Jay dutifully removed his shirt and threw it to the floor. Lucy then turned him around and true to her dominatrix appearance she tied his hands behind him with the rope in a quick, efficient knot. She then took the handkerchief and folded it up so it would completely cover his eyes, then wrapped it around his head and tied it in a knot. When she was satisfied it would stay in place she grabbed the knife used to cut the limes off the table and cut off the excess rope binding his hands together.

"You know what, lets do this on the bed OK? That way you're a little more comfortable." Jenn said.

"Anything you say!" replied Jay. Lucy led Jay over to the bed and turned him around. With his back facing the bed she gave him a little shove and he fell backward onto the bed face up, with his hands still tied behind him, but his feet still dangling over the edge of the bed.

"Hmm... well, we'll need to take your pants off. Jenn want to lend a hand?" Lucy undid his belt and pants and both her and Jenn pulled them off his body. "Underwear too." she smiled as she pulled them off as well. Jay's cock flopped out, already hard in expectation of a set of lips being wrapped around it. "Lets try this too, just for good measure." she knelt down and quickly before Jay realized what was happening she wrapped the rope around his ankles with his socks still on and tied it into a secure knot. She then quickly took the excess rope and quickly went up to just below his knees and did the same thing again. Jay frowned a little bit and struggled upon finding his legs bound up.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing?" he yelped.

"Relax. You're fine Jay." said Lucy.

Jenn walked over to the bed, sat next to Jay and softly began stroking his dick. He immediately stopped struggling. "You're going to get a blow job. You said we could do whatever we wanted as long as you were getting your dick sucked. Remember?"

"Uhhh yea well... do you have to tie my legs up though?" he replied.

"Well Lucy gets a little overzealous with the rope sometimes. I find it one of her more endearing qualities. You might too eventually." said Jenn. She motioned for me to come over to the bed as she stood up but continued to stroke Jay's erect member. I crawled onto the bed over his legs and got ready to take over from her.

"You ready for your blow job Jay?" she said.

"Am I ever!" he exclaimed

I took his throbbing cock from Jenn's hand and began stroking it myself. I lowered my head over the purple tip and breathed on it hotly before closing my mouth around it. Jay shivered with ecstasy and a low moan escaped his lips. I slurped up and down Jay's shaft trying to work more and more of it into my mouth and down my throat till finally his pubic hairs were touching my nose and his balls where on my chin. Jay grunted and began to buck up and down as best he could with his limbs tied which wasn't very much. I pulled off and went all the way down again and held it there as he groaned with pleasure. Then I just started ramming his cock down my throat with reckless abandon. Up and down, up and down, over and over gaining speed, stopping only to catch my breath.

While this was going on Lucy walked over to Dale who had returned to his seat to watch the spectacle and knelt down in front of him. Dale smiled as Lucy pulled out his swollen cock and started stroking it. After a minute she stood up and led him by the hand over to the other side of the bed. "Would you like a blow job too?" she asked him coyly. Dale nodded in agreement. "OK , but you're going to have to be trussed up like Jay if you want it. Still interested?" Again Dale nodded emphatically. "Oh goody!" Lucy squealed. She quickly began tying Dales arms behind his back. "Well we don't have another blindfold, but this might work." she pulled a pillow off the bed and removed the dark brown pillow case and put it over Dales head. "Yea. That works nicely I think" she said and pushed him back onto the bed next to Jay and trapping his hands behind him. Lucy then stood up and went to her duffel bag and pulled out a ball gag. "I think we need some music to set the mood." she said as she walked over to Dale's stereo and turned it on. County music began to twang out of the speakers as she turned up the volume. Lucy then walked back to the bed and crawled up to Jays head. Jay had been moaning and saying to Jenn (who was actually me) how this was the best blow job he'd ever had. Jenn bent down and whispered in my ear not to let him cum yet so I backed off when I thought he was getting close and pulled his cock out of my throat. He was obviously a little disappointed as he frowned a little and lifted his head trying to peek through the blindfold to see what was going on. Just then Lucy jammed the ball gag into his mouth and quickly fastened it behind his head. He began to struggle and tried to scream through the gag, but the music was covering the noise he was making. Lucy motioned me over to Dale, and I took to sucking his beautiful cock without further prompting.

NearMiss
NearMiss
687 Followers