Drinking & Tasting Ch. 1

Story Info
She's accosted on her lunch hour by unexpected guest.
4k words
3.57
34.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What can I do for you?"

The double entendre in the girl's statement was further emphasized by the impish grin and look in her eyes. Elena smiled and simply ordered a double cappuccino. Even though it had been some weeks since she had been to this particular coffee shop, the girl seemed to remember her. It was only a few blocks from work, but she rarely had a day when she could take a full lunch and make it there and back from this place.

The girl bantered about with her as she made her drink; benign stuff to be sure, simple goings on of the neighborhood and city, but Elena noticed that it wasn't all as innocent as it may have appeared. The girl's eyes sparkled just a little too much for the playfulness to be anything but just that. And she probably didn't need to bend over quite so much to get the milk in the small fridge under the counter. Not that the tight little black skirt she wore didn't show off her assets to their full advantage. This wasn't the first time, Elena thought as her lips curled up in appreciation of the flirting, but it certainly wasn't unwelcome.

Her mind wandered to a place where the girl was in that position because it was the easiest way that Elena could run her hands over that tight little ass while she lashed her tongue over what she could only imagine to be very full pussy lips hidden between those delectable thighs. She could almost hear the moans that the girl would make as she forced her tongue just past the labia and into her warm wet center. The fact that the girl could stand at all, no matter how braced she was against the counter in front of her, would be testimony to the pleasure she would be denied if she sank away from the fingers and tongue working their magic across her flesh. Elena wondered if the girl would taste as sweet as her last little 'sex toy'. She prided herself on not needing anything beyond what she herself could provide, but the hunger that that woman had inspired in her gave new meaning to the word 'chemistry' - at least as it applied to sex.

Elena wasn't as tall as some of the eye catchers in the crowded streets of this part of New York, but it was the way that she carried herself and moved that usually drew out the type of attention that she was getting from the cute cashier. Her long dark hair swept behind her down past her shoulders and seemed to be the essence of the night itself in the way that it could veil her face when the wind blew. However, it was typically in watching her move her hands through those tresses that trapped the unwary onlookers gaze. Her fingers, long and graceful, seemed to move in a way that only accentuated the body that they roamed over or through as she smoothed a blouse, or slipped into a pocket. The true devastation though was clearly realized when one made the monumental error of locking onto her eyes as they peered back. To stare even for a moment meant the loss of mental acuity for days. And those who tried to recapture the image in their mind's eye often found that the recollection only increased the obsession.

For the lovers she occasionally took, she posed the bittersweet reward of pleasure only briefly realized since she had no desire to leave her husband or family. Most of them were of the same situation initially, but her body and the mind that controlled it proved to be a siren of mythic proportions even for the most jaded. Those same fingers that so innocently drummed against the table top could just as easily draw out the most exquisite sighs of longing. Simply watching them graze across her flat stomach, nails generating goose bumps in their wake, one could almost feel the pleasure that her fluttering eyelids signaled she felt. Her ability to bring herself off in the simplest of manners...a touch under her breasts and trailing up across erect nipples...a single finger rubbed lightly through her closely cropped mons...tasting her own juices as she straddled the arm of the couch...was usually enough for any of those she allowed privy to her charms to become completely enthralled. Often her greatest fear in any encounter she was brave enough to go through with was not so much getting caught as it was dealing with the emotional wreck that her lovers often became.

She had come here to relax though, get away from the pressure that surrounded her at the hospital and simply allow her mind to wander in a way she hadn't been permitted to in a while. So after brushing the girl's finger quickly as she accepted her mug from over the counter - guaranteeing excellent service anytime she cared to avail herself of it - she smiled at her briefly and moved to the back of the shop near the windows over looking the street and into the park beyond.

With the first sip her eyes closed and she allowed herself to simply drift into whatever random path her mind took up. Her face relaxed slowly from the carefully cultivated bedside manner she kept most of the day into one of simple peace and ambivalence of the moment's awareness. She heard the coffee and mug settling onto the saucer as she lowered it from her face. The street outside offered up a few vague noises, though muted through the thick glass. Beside her a man reading his newspaper crisply folded it over his lap and behind him the two girls studying took a brief break to compare notes on something that sounded vaguely interesting. But Elena didn't really take notice as she opened her eyes and gazed out into the park, seeing its shades of green to the distraction of the greys and blues of the city that framed it. She remembered the deep forests to the east of her home as a child and wondered if these trees were in any way related to those in that much warmer and more hospitable climate of Odessa. She watched as a child skipped along a path and disappeared from sight behind an outcropping of rocks at the edge of what she could see from the vantage point of her table in the shop.

She remembered the rocks at the top of the trail on the hike she had taken with her husband not long after they were married. The wind and rain had flattened them into a natural perch for any traveler to enjoy the view from. She had dropped her pack alongside the trail as she bounded up onto the highest plateau and stretched her long, sensual arms wide to bask in the glow of the afternoon sun. Her husband, larger than her and not used to the amount of exercise the morning's hike had become, climbed slowly up behind her. She didn't recall what snide comment he probably made at the moment - but she remembered distinctly the way his eyes looked as she wheeled on his approach and threw herself into his arms, her joy in the beauty around them and in her still ardent affection for him producing the kind of spontaneous lovemaking that they had not enjoyed in subsequent years. She recalled very well the way in which his hands had gripped her as they grappled with each other's desire. The way they eventually held her down, roughly turning her over and pulling her ass up into the air. She had no idea what they had done to get their various packs and clothing off but she remember the way that the rock cut into her hands and knees as his cock slid underneath her pussy. She remembered rubbing the small pebbles off of her palm by drawing them across her breasts. She had hissed in pleasure and pain at that but she knew that she didn't want anything on her hands as she reached between her legs to guide his penis inside of her. His head always seemed to be too large for the shaft that it rested on, and she loved the feeling it gave her when it pulsed inside her core.

She remembered the way that it felt trying to guide it inside herself whenever they started making love - before her first-born, of course - the resistance that instantly initiated even more desire and the tinge of fear that she wouldn't be able to hold it inside once he had thrust into her. She loved the feel of his hands pulling her hair and her head up as he pushed in, low guttural sounds escaping his lips. She stared sunward feeling nothing but the deep steady rhythm that he so quickly established with her. Despite his flaws as a lover...and later as a husband, he had always known how to very quickly tune into her and find the pace that worked the best for the both of them. She remembered describing to a friend once that she never knew that people could actually be out of sync with one another until she began to take lovers after him. Her friend's trite (and envious) retort about love blinding the inadequacies of lovers never seemed so true until after he had ceased to love her. After that, it was only in sex that they actually were in tune with each other, if only physically and for a time.

"I'll have whatever she's having."

The voice jolted her awareness back into the shop with a suddenness that made her very glad she had already set her cup down.

"I'm not sure that I..." the girl from behind the counter started to say. The glare on the window didn't show much of the man's features, but Elena could see the slow grin form on his face in the reflection in front of her.

"Oh, I think you could probably remember it easily enough if you tried", he replied in a manner that crystallized for Elena exactly who he was.

The first time that voice had forced itself on her awareness she had held a phone in her hand connecting her to the man she had been chatting with online for hours. She really couldn't believe that she had allowed him to call, but his manner with her online and the way in which they had so obviously clicked demanded that she give in to his request. She had insinuated that nothing would happen, but he claimed he only wanted to hear her voice and verify that the woman he had become enamored of in a few brief hours actually existed and wasn't some cruel joke foisted on him by the gods of the internet. They ended up chatting for over an hour that day on the phone. Simple conversation for the most part, but it masked the way in which they were both molding themselves to the other. Despite their very different situations and backgrounds, they had instantly taken a liking to one another online, and over the phone that quickly blossomed into a desire that Elena had not held in a long time. She had stared at his picture he'd emailed to her and hoped that he found her as attractive as she did him. She needn't have worried of course and his gushing over the features that he found the most appealing only deepened her study of the small headshot on the screen in front of her.

She managed somehow to fend off his overt remarks goading the conversation to all point sexual, and even more surprisingly to not touch herself as she drank in the sound of his voice. She knew that she wouldn't be able to recover herself in time to go pick up the children, and she wanted to put off the inevitable with him as long as she could knowing that would make their first time all that much more enjoyable. He had begun also hinting - even then - that it would be so nice to meet. She brushed it off as a typical remark from a possible player and tried to suppress the urge she felt to confirm for him her desire in meeting him. In later conversations she was able to submerge that desire in the release of passion that they experienced together. His voice and imagination carried her completely away from wherever she found herself in the house when he called. Her fingers and tongue became his as she touched herself with an urgency that she didn't want to understand or name. She remembered the first time that she heard him cum. The way in which his deep masculine voice began to change from the controlled tones of passionate description to gasps of a growing climax. She heard him groan deep just after describing how he could feel her pussy milk his cock deep inside of her, how her hands on his chest as she road him forced him to voice his release which she summarily heard splash on his chest. She very rarely realized how loud her own cries were or how fast her fingers moved in and out of her drenched cunt so focused was she on his loss of control at their imagined couplings. Afterwards they would always talk for a time and discuss the usual could- have- beens between them. He always would hint strongly at meeting and making their fantasies a reality, but she always demurred vaguely and changed the subject to something less painful for her.

Now she stared down into her mug looking for something that would help her maintain her composure as the realization of what was about to happen washed over her. She heard the cappuccino machine whirr to life and the pace of the man's shoes as he went back and forth in front of the pastry window. The mug wasn't giving her any answers though and all too soon she heard him thank the girl and walk toward her table.

In the park she saw the little boy come running back around from the rocks and her eyes followed the trees above him to the darker leaves framing the reflection of the man standing directly behind her.

"I'd sit outside, but it's a little windy today. Would you mind if I shared your table in here, Miss?" The smile that had started with the cashier's reticence had blossomed into the same one she had stared at for hours displayed in the picture he had emailed her weeks before. It was much more than a smirk, but held the same playfully sly challenge that often accompanied such an expression. His lips swept up into very well defined cheekbones that basked in the glow of his eyes fixed on hers in the plate glass reflection.

You know I can deny you nothing, she thought to herself, but said only, "please..." and motioned to the chair opposite her.

As he moved the chair slightly closer to hers, she finally forced herself to look directly at him. His hair was shorter and his complexion darker than what she had seen in the picture. But his jaw was much more solid and the cleft in his chin more pronounced than the lighting of the photograph had given credit for. She remembered what she had told him she wanted to do to that chin and felt a blush begin around the base of her neck. And his eyes. They seemed to be changing to green even as she tried to make them out to be a shade of brown. He had mentioned once that since the end of his teenage years, his eyes had apparently decided to begin favoring his mother's side of the family and would change to a dark green depending on his mood and what he wore. She wouldn't allow herself to look for long though and dropped her gaze down to his hand around his mug. And finally her lips began to thaw and twitch as she saw that despite the obvious strength in his fingers, they were trembling slightly against the rim of the mug. He's as nervous as I am, she realized. And in that thought her naturally coquettish nature reared to the front and she lifted her head.

"You know very well that I am not a 'miss'", she said to his unspoken challenge. "In fact I wonder that you would simply show up like this at all knowing how my husband does not approve of me drinking coffee with strange men."

"How does he feel about cappuccinos, though? That's what the girl set us up with."

"That's even worse, and you know it!" she threw back at him mock-petulantly. "And leave her out of this; she was only doing as you asked"

He looked over toward the counter and watched the girl reach up to get something off one of the top shelves, her shirt plainly revealing that she wasn't wearing, nor did she need to wear, a bra. They both had brought other women into the fantasies that they created for themselves over the phone and she appeared to have all of the features that the both enjoyed when they played those type of games. He smiled appreciatively and said, "I don't know, I think it might be fun to involve her."

"Perhaps," Elena replied cautiously trying to keep her thoughts from whirling around as they were, "but not today. You sitting here across from me is just about all I can handle at the moment." She sighed as she realized she said that out loud. She stared back at her mug hoping that he didn't sense all that she meant by that, and desperately praying that he would figure it out.

"Elena." He said her name just above a whisper and she laid her other hand on the table to give herself something to feel hoping to distract her mind. The way he had said her name reminded her so much of the way he had on the many phone conversations. But now of course, her traitorous mind played it back in the context of some of those calls and she felt the echo of the thrill that accompanied their mutual release that his calling her name usually signaled. Her legs parted automatically to allow for the moisture that was already leaking through her panties. "I didn't come here to upset you or get you into trouble. I just...needed to see you, and we did talk about how nice it would be to simply meet like this if chance allowed."

"Is this what you call chance? Tracking me down to a shop that I haven't been to in weeks - on a day that only by chance..."

"Well there you go! It is ..."

"...On a day," she insistently continued, "when I had no idea I would even be able to sit down, let alone take a lunch? How long have you planned this?" As she spoke she allowed herself to sink into the reality of the situation. A man she only knew through chatting online and the infrequent phone call was now sitting across from her and looking into her eyes in a way that no man had in years. "For all I know you will abduct me from here and cart me off to dismember me in some horrible psycho ritual that will make the headlines in a few weeks."

"Well, you would be the first. I had hoped to abduct at least three or four more women to make it a real killing spree. That puts off the headlines for at least a few months." His smile was infectious despite his mock serious tone and the very real knot of fear at the base of her stomach.

"That's considerate of you." She cocked her head to the side slightly and peered up underneath lashes that she hoped veiled her true intent. "Am I really the first?"

His smile faltered a bit as his polished confidence gave way to a look of sincerity and concern. "Elena, I have never even given much more than a thought to meeting any of the women that I ever met on line. And even those thoughts were almost always simply wrapped up in the fantasy of the moment and weren't something that I ever allowed to grow beyond those chats or calls. I never studied maps trying to figure out the fastest way to their door, or re-arranged my work schedule so that I could get Wednesdays off to drive two and half hours one way to sit in a coffee shop - that was mentioned once in passing - for hours on end, hoping that one day they might be there at the same time as I am. And the fact is, I realized when I was walking up to the door this time, that if I never met you here, and we never did get a chance to meet anywhere else - even this would be enough. To know that we had been in the same place at the same time; its made it all that much more real to me...and it makes our conversations all that much more exciting."

Under the table, Elena slid her foot between his legs and felt him jerk slightly before moving to trap it there. "Do you remember the fantasy that we played out that started with our legs just like this under a table? Are you sure this isn't a bit more exciting than our conversations have been...?

"Ve-very much more. And yet as exciting as it all is, I've been very much afraid of what it could all mean for you in the long run. I mean if we actually did meet. I don't want you to do something that you would regret...but I just wanted to see you in person. At least once. So I thought a surprise would be best."

"You know about my husband. You know about my children. And yet you still come here and complicate my life like this?" She began to rub her foot slowly up and down his leg. "I think that its time you leave."

12