Drinking Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you...?"

I stepped forward and thrust my cock at her face. She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around it. She started to suck. I grabbed her head with both hands, my fingers sliding through her red hair.

I fucked my sister's face.

Her blue eyes looked up at me. Her tongue swirled around my cockhead when I pulled back. Her thick lips wrapped around my shaft as I pumped in and out and she grunted and continued to fingerfuck herself.

My balls tightened; I could feel the explosion coming. I pulled out of her mouth and she whimpered. I jerked a few times and shot hot white cum across her cheeks and lips. Some landed in her hair. She gasped in surprise.

I looked down, as if waking from a dream. Here was my sister, naked from the waist down, on a toilet, my cum splattered on her face. She looked shocked.

"Sorry, I'm so sorry," I mumbled, and ran out of the bathroom. I didn't know where to go. I walked down a row of books, I couldn't go downstairs, there were people down there and I couldn't see people right now.

I bent over, hands on my knees, taking deep breaths, trying to figure out what'd I'd done. She was drunk. I'd taken advantage of her. She didn't know what she was doing. She was horny and I took advantage and—

"Are you okay?"

I couldn't look at her.

"Can I tell you a secret? Those vodkas we drank? I didn't have any. Mine was water."

I turned around. "What?"

My sister kissed me. Her lips crushed mine and her body pressed into me. My hands ran down her back and over the swell of her ass to cup her cheeks.

"I want you," she said. She bit my bottom lip.

I pushed her away and turned her around, so she was facing the bookshelf. I kissed the back of her neck as I reached around to unbutton her jeans. I pulled her with me to the middle of the aisle, then jerked her jeans down to her ankles.

"Bend over," I told her. "Grab the shelf."

She did. I was on my knees then, hands pulling her cheeks apart, licking them, running my tongue down to her dripping pussy. But I didn't want her pussy, not yet.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped.

My tongue was circling her puckered asshole.

"Yes, lick my ass," she moaned. "Tongue-fuck my ass. That's it."

I buried my face in her heart-shaped ass, sticking my tongue in as far as I could. I slid a finger in her pussy.

"That's it, yes, eat my ass. Eat your sister's ass."

I rimmed her ass until she convulsed in orgasm.

"I want to put in your ass, Jessica..."

"Do it, stick your cock in my ass..."

I stood and was ready to jam my cock into her when suddenly a door slammed a few aisles away. We both froze. Then we quickly and quietly scrambled to get our clothes in their proper places and we didn't bother with the elevator, we took the stairs. At the first floor, still in the stairwell, Jessica slid between me and the door.

"We're not done," she said.

"But—not right now, no—"

"You need to cum again."

"Trust me, it can wait."

"No."

Jessica turned to face the door. There was a narrow vertical window that allowed a view of the lobby. She unbuttoned her jeans again and slid them down to her knees and stuck her gorgeous ass back at me.

"Cum on my ass," she said. "Don't fuck me, just cum on my ass."

The sight was too much. I pulled my cock out and started stroking.

"You like my ass, big brother? You want to fuck my delicious ass?"

"Yes..."

"I love the way your tongue feels in my ass. I can't wait for your hard cock to fuck me there. It's so tight and hot. You'll pump my ass and then I'll make you take it out so I can suck your hot cock, I wanna taste my ass on your dick."

"Yesss..."

"Then you'll fuck my ass some more, harder and harder," she said, looking at me over her shoulder, her red hair around her face. "You know you want to fuck your little sister's sweet little ass. And when I suck you again I won't stop. I'll suck you all the way down my throat and make you face-fuck me until you're ready to cum. Then I'll let you cum all over me—my face, my tits, my ass..."

I exploded hot white cum all over her ass.

She reached back and smeared it over both cheeks and rubbed it in. Then she licked her fingers clean and pulled her jeans back up.

My sister looked me dead in the eye. "We're not even close to being done," she said.

I thought I knew what I was getting in to, but I hadn't seen her Halloween costume yet.

12